Kane Genetic Roulette Updated May 18

All Boolprop Challenge stories go here. All games are can enter!
Forum rules
When your story is completed, please send a PM to Blamsart letting her know the story has been completed. She will award the medal and move the story to the Completed section.
Please do not use the report function to report the completed stories any longer.

Stories that need to be moved to the Graveyard should still be reported as usual.
108sims
Origin ID: 108sims

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Kane Genetic Roulette Updated May 18

Post by 108sims »

Last edited by 108sims on May 18th, 2020, 7:45 pm, edited 9 times in total.
[align=center]Image
ImageImageImageImage[/align]
graymondaysleep
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: Kane Genetic Roulette

Post by graymondaysleep »

Looking forward to seeing how the future kids turn out!!

i wish i had the sims 3 so i could take part in the challenge too but reading your challenge is definitely a better substitute! :D
Currently Playing:
Completed:
Teresa
Site Admin
Site Admin
Steam ID: tjsmetana
Origin ID: tsmetana
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Teresa »

Great start!
graymondaysleep wrote:i wish i had the sims 3 so i could take part in the challenge too but reading your challenge is definitely a better substitute! :D
The challenge rules also work for Sims 2 and Sims 4 ;)
Completing challenges & legacies since 2007 | Completed Stories
108sims

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by 108sims »

graymondaysleep wrote:Looking forward to seeing how the future kids turn out!!

i wish i had the sims 3 so i could take part in the challenge too but reading your challenge is definitely a better substitute! :D
It’s always the most exciting part to see how the kids grow up and what they inherit from each parent.
Thank you! I think you can still try with sims 2 or 4. I was going to use sims 4 and just have different shades of red/blonde/brown hair. I just decided on sims 3 because well I didn’t want a repeat of the first generation of my alphabet legacy. Maybe sims 2 you could try some different eye colors as well? Thanks for reading!

Thanks Teresa! I’m excited to see how the rest of the kids look.
[align=center]Image
108sims

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by 108sims »

Chapter two is up now!
[align=center]Image
graymondaysleep
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

the children are so cute!!

i really enjoyed this update, i forgot how much i missed the pregnancy system in sims 3! but i dont miss the cocoon babies lol!

i cant wait to see more!!!
Currently Playing:
Completed:
108sims

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by 108sims »

graymondaysleep wrote:the children are so cute!!

i really enjoyed this update, i forgot how much i missed the pregnancy system in sims 3! but i dont miss the cocoon babies lol!

i cant wait to see more!!!
I really love them so far (even if Francisca is super cranky)! I think I'll probably save them in case I do anything else with sims 3.

I like the pregnancy system there too. Dionyza keeps wanting to re-read the pregnancy books every time. Like do you really want to do this 14 times? I feel like pregnancy goes so fast though.

Ah the cocoon babies. Still better than the Sims 4 object babies, though. I used to have cc that at least put them in little outfits. I'm trying to stay cc free though, so I'll be stuck with the little cocoons.

Thank you so much for reading! :D
[align=center]Image
108sims

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by 108sims »

Chapter 3 is up now! I'm having fun with this challenge, so I'm kind of speeding through it.
[align=center]Image
graymondaysleep
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Spoiler:
aww yiss! at last we have some teenagers! its a shame Isabella didnt get any of the hair colours but hopefully the next baby will be more successful!

i can imagine youre having a lot of fun with the challenge, im having a lot of fun reading!!
i cant wait to read the next update!!!
Currently Playing:
Completed:
jcampbell
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by jcampbell »

That bus driver may be drunk :haha:

I definitely miss the fun kid stuff from TS3! I really miss the dress up feature for the kids!

All the kids are so cute and I love Hubert's hat too :slaphappy: It makes him look like he would have the clumsy trait ... it that makes sense.
apocalypticautumn
Steam ID: attackonautumn
Origin ID: attackonautumn

Post Counts

Post by apocalypticautumn »

You're making such fast progress! :O
Everyone's got big personalities but Dionyza takes my prize for favorite Kane.
Autumn, Lv26 Magikarp✰
[spoiler]Currently Playing
TS2 - A B Chester: A Giekey Alphabetacy [May 31]
TS3 - The Spectrum's Rainbow Roulette

Elsewhere

Apocalyptic Sims :plumbob: Magikarp Wow
Tweeter&Backloggery[/spoiler]
108sims

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by 108sims »

graymondaysleep wrote:
Spoiler:
aww yiss! at last we have some teenagers! its a shame Isabella didnt get any of the hair colours but hopefully the next baby will be more successful!

i can imagine youre having a lot of fun with the challenge, im having a lot of fun reading!!
i cant wait to read the next update!!!
Spoiler:
Teens are so great to have around when there’s a bunch of babies! It was hard for me to not play ahead and see what the next baby looked like. I think that’s part of the reason I can’t stop playing. I love the sims and want to know what they look like!

I’m glad you’re enjoying this :)
jcampbell wrote:That bus driver may be drunk :haha:

I definitely miss the fun kid stuff from TS3! I really miss the dress up feature for the kids!

All the kids are so cute and I love Hubert's hat too :slaphappy: It makes him look like he would have the clumsy trait ... it that makes sense.
Probably :lol:! The school might need to look into getting a new one.

Dress up is so fun to watch! I keep hoping they add little things like that back to sims 4. Our kiddos need more to do!

I get what you mean. It definitely makes him look like a goofy, clumsy kid.
apocalypticautumn wrote:You're making such fast progress! :O
Everyone's got big personalities but Dionyza takes my prize for favorite Kane.
It’s been hard for me to stop playing because I keep wanting to know what the next kid looks like! It’s always fun to me to see what genetics they inherit, so I love this challenge.
I’m glad you like Dionyza! She’s definitely an awesome sim. I have more fun with her, and she’s just supposed to be the spouse. She has such a fun personality.

Thanks for reading everyone! :hugs:
[align=center]Image
108sims

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by 108sims »

Chapter Four is up now!
[align=center]Image
apocalypticautumn
Steam ID: attackonautumn
Origin ID: attackonautumn

Post Counts

Post by apocalypticautumn »

There are two camps of kids in this household - vamps and fairies - I am Team Vampy Toddlers all the way.
Autumn, Lv26 Magikarp✰
[spoiler]Currently Playing
TS2 - A B Chester: A Giekey Alphabetacy [May 31]
TS3 - The Spectrum's Rainbow Roulette

Elsewhere

Apocalyptic Sims :plumbob: Magikarp Wow
Tweeter&Backloggery[/spoiler]
graymondaysleep
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

I actually read this when you updated it but my week has been so painfully busy (looking at you Christmas retail) that I've barely had time to comment, so here goes:

My god, look at all of those fairy wings. That's a lot of sparkle and colour!
Spoiler:
Joseph is really cute! And I love how all the teens are turning out. I do miss the traits from TS3, they add so much uniqueness to the sims so seeing all of your teens get their personalities is a lot of fun!
Looking forward to the next update, Allison!!!
Currently Playing:
Completed:
108sims

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by 108sims »

apocalypticautumn wrote:There are two camps of kids in this household - vamps and fairies - I am Team Vampy Toddlers all the way.
I love them all equally I can't choose.Well I love Isabella a little less for not inheriting any of the hair colors. I love my vampires. Vampy toddlers are better than vamp babies who always seem fussy!

graymondaysleep wrote:I actually read this when you updated it but my week has been so painfully busy (looking at you Christmas retail) that I've barely had time to comment, so here goes:

My god, look at all of those fairy wings. That's a lot of sparkle and colour!
Spoiler:
Joseph is really cute! And I love how all the teens are turning out. I do miss the traits from TS3, they add so much uniqueness to the sims so seeing all of your teens get their personalities is a lot of fun!
Looking forward to the next update, Allison!!!
Yikes retail at Christmas time is definitely awful. Did five years of that.

That's my favorite party of fairies, the sparkles and the colors. Their wings are so pretty. :hearts:
Spoiler:
I'm excited to see how Joseph grows up! The traits are fun, and I miss being able to have as many in Sims 4. Everyone's definitely gotten some interesting traits for sure.
Thanks for reading! :hugs:
[align=center]Image
LuckyDuck

Post Counts

Post by LuckyDuck »

Loving this Roulette so far!
Spoiler:
I looove your designs for the fairies! I really love their bright hair as well, and baby Edgar is too cute! I love the idea of having a vampire and a fairy together as well. Loving Dionyza's face on getting promotion...that's my face coming out of work each day. XD Also her face upon baby #3 looks like she's rolling her eyes at the thought of another child! I think so far Francisca is my favourite child, I love her green curled hair and her bright eyes. Poor Isabella is the odd one out with natural coloured hair, haha! she's too cute. Loving the awkward encounter between a werewolf and a fairy as well. I can picture it just being like '...Yeah, please don't eat me!' The lil' cupcake hat is the cutest, btw.
Great job so far with the Roulette, love the designs of the sims and your house layout is perfect!
108sims

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by 108sims »

LuckyDuck wrote:Loving this Roulette so far!
Spoiler:
I looove your designs for the fairies! I really love their bright hair as well, and baby Edgar is too cute! I love the idea of having a vampire and a fairy together as well. Loving Dionyza's face on getting promotion...that's my face coming out of work each day. XD Also her face upon baby #3 looks like she's rolling her eyes at the thought of another child! I think so far Francisca is my favourite child, I love her green curled hair and her bright eyes. Poor Isabella is the odd one out with natural coloured hair, haha! she's too cute. Loving the awkward encounter between a werewolf and a fairy as well. I can picture it just being like '...Yeah, please don't eat me!' The lil' cupcake hat is the cutest, btw.
Great job so far with the Roulette, love the designs of the sims and your house layout is perfect!
Spoiler:
Fairies are my favorite supernatural next to aliens I think. Dionyza is very relatable with regards to work. I too can't wait to get home everyday. :lol: Yeah she probably is getting a little tired of having all these kids but such is the life in one of these challenges. I might be biased, but Francisca is probably my favorite too. Her or Gertrude. I almost want to give Isabella some bright colored hair. I wouldn't count it for points, but it's strange to see in such a colorful household. I think all supernaturals should be friends, but they probably are a little scared of each other. Yes I love the cupcake hat! I just had to use it.
Thank you for reading!
[align=center]Image
SarahSims
Origin ID: SarahSimsPage
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by SarahSims »

I just caught up to chapter 4. Loving it so far!
Spoiler:
Fairies are the cutest! Now I want them in TS4. Are they immortal?
I'm realizing in my own game that this is going to take a long time because of the household size limit.
108sims

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by 108sims »

SarahSims wrote:I just caught up to chapter 4. Loving it so far!
Spoiler:
Fairies are the cutest! Now I want them in TS4. Are they immortal?
I'm realizing in my own game that this is going to take a long time because of the household size limit.
Spoiler:
I want fairies back in TS4 too. I'm having so much fun with them! They aren't immortal, but they do live longer. I think at the point I stopped playing Diana had 72 days left before becoming an adult.

Yeah even having the babies as close together as possible, there's still a waiting game. I'm hoping to at least get one more baby born next time I play since Edgar is close to moving out. Then mroe waiting.
Thanks for reading!
[align=center]Image

Return to “Boolprop Challenge Stories”