WeirdoVille Diaries

All Boolprop Challenge stories go here. All games are can enter!
Forum rules
When your story is completed, please send a PM to Blamsart letting her know the story has been completed. She will award the medal and move the story to the Completed section.
Please do not use the report function to report the completed stories any longer.

Stories that need to be moved to the Graveyard should still be reported as usual.
Kwolf
Steam ID: Kwolf

Post Counts

WeirdoVille Diaries

Post by Kwolf »

Dear Diary Challenge rules

WeirdoVille Diaries

Dear Diary #1: Life sucks. Sorry-not sorry, but it really does. I'd tell you my parents taught me to be more optimistic but nope. They decided to leave me in a dumpster when I was little. The second I turned of age I was kicked out of the group home, one of many I'd been pushed off on. They were a load of joyful, caring, loving - who am I kidding. If they weren't paid by the state, they'd have dumped me too. Miserable set of -- . So, here I am with a teddy bear and an old diary, the only things I have from my birth mom. By the way Diary, my name is Charlie Founder. Not my parent's last name but since I was found in a dumpster, you get the idea. They had to call me something, right?

Strange place, strange rumors. And wow, the people are just... well, they didn't name it Strangerville for no reason. Something really weird is going on here and I'm going to figure it out. Until then, I have to live and you know and do the silly stuff. Like EAT. So I paint in this half-finished home out in the middle of weirdoville. At least the locals leave me alone.

Or maybe they won't leave me alone. Did I mention how strange the people were?

What the pooptarts?! At least the weirdos were polite enough to knock! Those women-in-black just walked right on in and STOLE my FRIDGE! "Contaminated" my -ah forget it. I'll get another. Good thing I snuck the weird fruit the weirdos left in there into hiding before the fridge-police came storming in.

I had to figure out what was going on and the only one that I figured might know was the paranoid bucket-wearing freak at the curio stand nearby. He wouldn't tell me anything. So I bought one of his listening devices and promptly used it. On him. We'll see how much he knows. Am I getting paranoid too? Probably. But you know the ol' saying. "Just because you're paranoid doesn't mean they aren't out to get you. And in a place like this, even the weird seems believable.

Thanks for 'listening' diary. You're the only one that would. Until next time... stick around, the story I'll write in you might get really interesting very soon.
jcampbell
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: WeirdoVille Diaries

Post by jcampbell »

Great start!

I love Strangerville, I am excited to see you play through the story along with the challenge ^^
Kwolf
Steam ID: Kwolf

Post Counts

Post by Kwolf »

jcampbell wrote:Great start!

I love Strangerville, I am excited to see you play through the story along with the challenge ^^
Thanks!
108sims
Origin ID: 108sims

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by 108sims »

I can tell this will be very interesting. Charlie has a big personality, and Strangerville is definitely a good place to tell a story. I look forward to more!
[align=center]Image
ImageImageImageImage[/align]
ciyrose
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
Steam ID: ciyrose
Origin ID: ciyrose
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Post by ciyrose »

Woohoo, this should be fun. I haven't played in Strangerville yet, so I'm curious what happens there for you!

ACTIVE CHALLENGES
ImageImage
Image Image
apocalypticautumn
Steam ID: attackonautumn
Origin ID: attackonautumn

Post Counts

Post by apocalypticautumn »

Strangerville really nicely lends itself to storytelling, great start!
Autumn, Lv26 Magikarp✰
[spoiler]Currently Playing
TS2 - A B Chester: A Giekey Alphabetacy [May 31]
TS3 - The Spectrum's Rainbow Roulette

Elsewhere

Apocalyptic Sims :plumbob: Magikarp Wow
Tweeter&Backloggery[/spoiler]

Return to “Boolprop Challenge Stories”