A Mythic Baby Boom *Update 11/08/2023!*

All Boolprop Challenge stories go here. All games are can enter!
Forum rules
When your story is completed, please send a PM to Blamsart letting her know the story has been completed. She will award the medal and move the story to the Completed section.
Please do not use the report function to report the completed stories any longer.

Stories that need to be moved to the Graveyard should still be reported as usual.
Salem
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
Steam ID: Salemsvartulv
Origin ID: Ginnynena
Mexico

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

House Flair

Post Counts

A Mythic Baby Boom *Update 11/08/2023!*

Post by Salem »

Hey there everyone!

So, as many people around the site has been doing lately, I'm getting on the Summer Sim Challenge train for the next three months! I spend a couple days thinking about what challenge I wanted to use, and in the end I came up to the conclusion that it had to be the Baby Boom Challenge!
I've been a big fan of this challenge since beofre I joined the forums, because baby-making challenges are just up my alley, I love drowning in tons ot toddlers and kids lol! So the right challenge presented itself, and I had to take it!

Please join me and my girls, Shailen and Trina, for the ride throught 24+ kids!

Chapters:

Family:
Spoiler:
Parents
Shailen|Katrina
Boys|Girls
1. Heimdall|1. Tanisi
2. Tyr| 2. Persephone
3. Skeiron|3. Olwen
4. Bahyra|4. Latiaran
5. Owiot|5. Rhiannon
6. Pan|6. Oblivio
7.Pluto|7. Nike
8.|8.
9.|9.
10.|10.
11.|11.
12.|12.
Last edited by Salem on February 5th, 2024, 9:56 pm, edited 21 times in total.
108sims
Origin ID: 108sims

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: A Mythic Baby Boom

Post by 108sims »

Spoiler:
Woo a new challenge! I'm torn between two ideas, but I'm considering the Baby Boom because I love bunches of kids. :D

That's an uh interesting glitch. :lol:

I love both your founders!

The game just knows when you want a baby and won't give it to you.

Yay for baby on the way now. Even if they have to do some lawn living.

Painting is always a great way to make money.

The booty shorts are just a part of Mortimer. They are his identity.

Where I'm at, the sun has been up at 6 am. It's really confusing.

Welcome Heimdall! I love your naming theme.
[align=center]Image
ImageImageImageImage[/align]
ciyrose
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
Steam ID: ciyrose
Origin ID: ciyrose
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Post by ciyrose »

Oooh, a Baby Boom, I haven't tried this one yet, and maybe I should have considered it, but oh well. :D
Spoiler:
24 babies is a lot, and that's only if you get 12 and 12 right? At least we can influence if it's a boy or girl in TS4. Wow, that was a ball of mess at the start. I was wondering what that weird spiky thing was... :wizard: Love both girls already. :) Oh boy...what happens with the cooler?? Oh man, two negatives. This happened to be in my OWBC yesterday. I wanted that last pregnancy and she kept having negative tests. I love sims who whistle while they garden. :D That isn't an outdoor trashcan? I use it as one. lol Oh it was just because it was unused and then ruined, the cooler? That makes sense. Whoops, I guess that tent was showing you to be careful what you wish for. :P I'm glad I'm not the only one that likes to give sims a "down do" for sleepwear. She really looks lovely. Oh my goodness, the first toddler, and he's adorable!

ACTIVE CHALLENGES
ImageImage
Image Image
CeresIn
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
Argentina

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Post by CeresIn »

Spoiler:
Trina and Shai are going to have very beautiful children, both are lovely. And Heimdall is soooo cute (love the name).
Salem
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
Mexico

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

House Flair

Post Counts

Post by Salem »

Okey so, this definitely wasn't completed as a Summer challenge, but I mean, it's already started, and I'm having a lot of fun with it, so as a celebration that my laptop is back home, I'm gonna start updating this agan :D

But first, coments!
108sims wrote:
Spoiler:
Woo a new challenge! I'm torn between two ideas, but I'm considering the Baby Boom because I love bunches of kids. :D

That's an uh interesting glitch. :lol:

I love both your founders!

The game just knows when you want a baby and won't give it to you.

Yay for baby on the way now. Even if they have to do some lawn living.

Painting is always a great way to make money.

The booty shorts are just a part of Mortimer. They are his identity.

Where I'm at, the sun has been up at 6 am. It's really confusing.

Welcome Heimdall! I love your naming theme.
Spoiler:
Boolprop events are always so bad for my self.control when it comes to starting challenges lol let's see how much time it takes me to complete this one!
I still laugh when I look at that glitchy screenshot lol it was a pretty epic moment! But thanks, I love them both too, I love having an excuse to do a challenge with them!
The game is always ready to not give you what you want lol thankfully, we haven't had that much trouble getting more babies up until I've played so far, so that's good lol
Painting is the best skill for early challenges lol it bulds fast and pays a lot!
I agree with Mortimer and the booty shorts lol at this point there's no other possible explanation
where I live I think the earliest I've seen the sun up it's like...7_30 lol but also, I'm not really a morning person even now that I work morning shift
Thanks! I hope I can keep up with the cool names with the theme, there are so many O and P babies so that's gonna give a little trouble lol!
ciyrose wrote:Oooh, a Baby Boom, I haven't tried this one yet, and maybe I should have considered it, but oh well. :D
Spoiler:
24 babies is a lot, and that's only if you get 12 and 12 right? At least we can influence if it's a boy or girl in TS4. Wow, that was a ball of mess at the start. I was wondering what that weird spiky thing was... :wizard: Love both girls already. :) Oh boy...what happens with the cooler?? Oh man, two negatives. This happened to be in my OWBC yesterday. I wanted that last pregnancy and she kept having negative tests. I love sims who whistle while they garden. :D That isn't an outdoor trashcan? I use it as one. lol Oh it was just because it was unused and then ruined, the cooler? That makes sense. Whoops, I guess that tent was showing you to be careful what you wish for. :P I'm glad I'm not the only one that likes to give sims a "down do" for sleepwear. She really looks lovely. Oh my goodness, the first toddler, and he's adorable!
The OWBC was definitely a great choice! I've been having a lot of fun catching up with the Comics! :D And there's probably gonna be a lot of chances to try the baby boom too!
Spoiler:
yup, I honerstly already feel we're gonna end up with at least a couple extra babies lol the game is just troll like that, and my game loooooves giving me tons of boys for some reason! Sadly, I think influencing gender is against the rules, so we're not having help there lol
lmao the spiku bug was an awesome way to start honestly lol but thanks! They're both some of my favorite OCs, so it's nice to have an excuse to use their sim forms! Also they do make some really cute babies according to CAS lol
yeah, I was dramatizing about the cooler getting hit by a lightning when we didn't even need a cooler to beging with lol sometimes I'm dramatic like that. And I think the trascan is actually an outdoor one, but I'm guessing that Eco-Lifestyle added that thing that makes them look full, because I saw it happen to other models...and I kinda hate it lol but oh well!
The tent thing was such a close call, it was impressive lol thunderstorms are not playing around in this savefile!
When my hair was longer I used to wear it on a ponytail and then let it down to sleep, so I guess that's where that liking comes for me lol my sister sleeps with her hair in a braid and it looks so uncomfortable for me :lol:
Heimdall stole my heart from the moment I saw him, he's just so cute! I hope you're prepared for a ton of toddler cuteness from now on!
CeresIn wrote:
Spoiler:
Trina and Shai are going to have very beautiful children, both are lovely. And Heimdall is soooo cute (love the name).
Spoiler:
Thanks! I've played ahead quite a bit, and I can say that you're correct, they do make lovely children! can't wait to introduce you all to them :D Also, I've alwaysw loved the name Heimdall! Norse mythology has some pretty great names!
thanks to everyone for reading, I hope you keep up with us for the whole ride :D I'm very pround to say: we have a new update ready today! Chapter 2 is ready to be read!

Also I have a little something extra for you lol in this time I wasn't playing a lot, I started randomly drawing, and while I'm much better at playing sims than drawing and that's not saying much lol I made a quick little draw of young/teen Trina and Shai and...why not share it? :shrug:
Spoiler:
Tiny Trina sharing some over dramatic story about some trouble she started to her childhood best friend! Also those glasses are actually Shai's lol Trina just liked taking them from her
108sims

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: A Mythic Baby Boom *Update 8/10!*

Post by 108sims »

First off I really love the picture you drew of them!
Spoiler:
I'm glad I'm not the only one who failed at completing a challenge over the summer. :oops:

Toddler spam is always fun. They're so cute!

Trying out the all the woohoo locations is a fun extra challenge.

I guess Shai was so excited to share the news, she just screamed at her to come into the bathroom. :lol:

Feeding sims to the cowplant is one way to pass time. :bounce:

It is good you just had one baby for now, especially because they're just getting started.

It's cute that Heimdall went to meet his new brother, even if he wasn't exactly happy about it.

Bunny x Llama is OTP.

I love that each of the boys has a "favorite" parent to follow.
[align=center]Image
Salem
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
Mexico

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

House Flair

Post Counts

Re: A Mythic Baby Boom *Update 13/10!*

Post by Salem »

108sims wrote:First off I really love the picture you drew of them!
Spoiler:
I'm glad I'm not the only one who failed at completing a challenge over the summer. :oops:

Toddler spam is always fun. They're so cute!

Trying out the all the woohoo locations is a fun extra challenge.

I guess Shai was so excited to share the news, she just screamed at her to come into the bathroom. :lol:

Feeding sims to the cowplant is one way to pass time. :bounce:

It is good you just had one baby for now, especially because they're just getting started.

It's cute that Heimdall went to meet his new brother, even if he wasn't exactly happy about it.

Bunny x Llama is OTP.

I love that each of the boys has a "favorite" parent to follow.
'Awwwn thanks! I'm really happy that you like it!
Spoiler:
stuff gets in the middle of your sim time and you all the time, the challenge suffered! lol so yeah, definitely not alone
they're way too cute! I keep saying that they're one of those things EA did really good with this game xD
It really is! there are a couple I haven't used or that I dont use as much as I would want, so it's a nice excuse :D
I guess I'm happy that they're so enthusiast about the babies lol there's gonna be a lot of them!
It really is lol cowplants are just so cool
yeah, i don't mind multiples somewhere down the line, specially with so many kids to have, but right now it would be too much for both them and me lol
it really is! I love bunny x llama!
I love it too :D and that way each kid can get enough attention!

thanks always for reading, I just got another update posted, so please enjoy it HERE!
108sims

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by 108sims »

Spoiler:
That could be why they stop by. They probably don't believe that anyone would want to have that many kids. :lol:

Love the rainbow mailbox!

I think the leaves woohoo is funny too because in real life, who would want to do that? Bjorn stop being a creep!

The cowplant is part of the family, so might as well know what's going on.

I don't think I've ever given a toddler a book to read on their own. I'll have to try it sometime.

Lots of famous sims showing up at your door!

Probably cheating, but I turn off the monster under the bed with the command center. I just hate the kids waking up at all hours of the night.

Maybe Tyr is just a sensitive soul?

Congratulations on the first girl of the challenge!

Nooo! Not the copwlant. :(

All the kids are so cute!
[align=center]Image
ciyrose
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Post by ciyrose »

Aww, I love the pic you drew! So cute! I have been out of the sims reading game for a while and see I have some stuff to catch up on! :)
Spoiler:
I love the toddlers too! Spam away! Aww the house looks really nice with the wallpaper/flooring. It's amazing what that little difference can make.
There are so many places to woohoo that I haven't ever used. It's a good idea to try and switch it up with a challenge like this.
Trina is slim, but I know some people in RL like that, that barely showed a pregnancy bump at all, and really only in the last stages of the pregnancy. She's cute!
So is the fence because you just want to, or do you actually need to fence it in for this challenge?
Awwww.....you are going to lock people in with the cow plant. I see.
Those are usually my first 2 quirks too. I know there are others, but I don't tend to get them.
Yeah, that has to be the first time I've seen more than the 1 medical professional in the room for a birth. Fun!
YAY for single births so far!
I actually like that sad painting. It is sad of course, but it's one of my favorites of that emotion.
Oh bills, I forget too. Especially if they get delivered right before I stop playing. It happened to my EPIC family, who is swimming in money. lol
I also love that flirty painting!
Wow, GREAT job Heimdall! Being a top-notch toddler 2 days before your b-day!
I had no idea that's where the bluffs entrance was! How cool!
The boys are both ADORABLE!
Grim playing with the cow plant was too funny
What a fun update that was!
And now the other update that is waiting for me. :)
Spoiler:
Much in RL, in sims, getting a high-quality bed is almost always a top priority.
I'm not sure I KNEW the leaves were a place you could woohoo, yeah, I really need to search out and try some of these other locals. To be fair, I am usually on Sulani, and there are not many leaves there. lol
Maybe Shai is worried because they JUST expanded the house to fit the kids they have now? :D Or maybe Shai didn't want to carry the next one, and Trina is happy because it isn't her? lol
Yeah, Artistic Prodigy and Whiz Kid are both easy to complete if you have the art and science stations respectively. Motor and Social are by far, to me, the hardest to complete.
Yay for making friends with the monster under the bed! My first sim to do it was my first sim child, and she did it on her own, I didn't even know it was a thing until the message popped up. She was also the last one to do it. lol
I should probably worry about fixing electronics more than I do....oh well. :)
The boys are so adorable together!
YAY a girl to add to the mix! That's great, keeping it close so far with numbers. :)
OH NO!!! Not the cowplant!!!!!
Judith Ward might be a bit like Bill Murray maybe? lol.....it's funny to see her "glowing" and washing dishes.
OMG, Tanisi is SO CUTE! I cannot get enough of her. Those curls and the glasses, SO CUTE!
Great job so far!
Those were awesome! I hope you come back to playing again soon! :)

ACTIVE CHALLENGES
ImageImage
Image Image
Salem
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
Mexico

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

House Flair

Post Counts

Re: A Mythic Baby Boom *Update 15/01/21!*

Post by Salem »

Finally back to update this again :D I've been really missing my girls!
Also, thanks always for reading and comenting!
108sims wrote:
Spoiler:
That could be why they stop by. They probably don't believe that anyone would want to have that many kids. :lol:

Love the rainbow mailbox!

I think the leaves woohoo is funny too because in real life, who would want to do that? Bjorn stop being a creep!

The cowplant is part of the family, so might as well know what's going on.

I don't think I've ever given a toddler a book to read on their own. I'll have to try it sometime.

Lots of famous sims showing up at your door!

Probably cheating, but I turn off the monster under the bed with the command center. I just hate the kids waking up at all hours of the night.

Maybe Tyr is just a sensitive soul?

Congratulations on the first girl of the challenge!

Nooo! Not the copwlant. :(

All the kids are so cute!
Spoiler:
I can't deny it sounds like the type of thing you want to see with your own eyes lol it's still funny
the ranbow mailbox is probably one my favorite objects from Seasons lol I actually love all the swatches, but that one is just perfect for challenges like this one!
Yeah, that's what I think lol it really can't be very comfortable in real life!
I guess you're right with that lol the kids also loved playing with the cowplant, it's like a very deadly cute pet :haha:
It's very cute when they read on their own! I honestly only remembered to have him do it because he happened to have a toddler book in his inventory for some reason lol
Usually the Coolala nightlights are enough to keep the monsters at bay in my games, so I don't turn them off, but yeah, they can get really annoying without them!
I think it makes sence lol he does strikes me as more sensitive than Heimdall
Thanks! I was getting a little worried that boys were gonna take too big of a lead lol they still can later, but for now looks like things are getting even!
I'm still so mad that the cowplant died :banghead: but oh well, I guess it's part of the challenge, gotta get another!
They really are! These two have very good gens to mix and match!
ciyrose wrote:Aww, I love the pic you drew! So cute! I have been out of the sims reading game for a while and see I have some stuff to catch up on! :)
Spoiler:
I love the toddlers too! Spam away! Aww the house looks really nice with the wallpaper/flooring. It's amazing what that little difference can make.
There are so many places to woohoo that I haven't ever used. It's a good idea to try and switch it up with a challenge like this.
Trina is slim, but I know some people in RL like that, that barely showed a pregnancy bump at all, and really only in the last stages of the pregnancy. She's cute!
So is the fence because you just want to, or do you actually need to fence it in for this challenge?
Awwww.....you are going to lock people in with the cow plant. I see.
Those are usually my first 2 quirks too. I know there are others, but I don't tend to get them.
Yeah, that has to be the first time I've seen more than the 1 medical professional in the room for a birth. Fun!
YAY for single births so far!
I actually like that sad painting. It is sad of course, but it's one of my favorites of that emotion.
Oh bills, I forget too. Especially if they get delivered right before I stop playing. It happened to my EPIC family, who is swimming in money. lol
I also love that flirty painting!
Wow, GREAT job Heimdall! Being a top-notch toddler 2 days before your b-day!
I had no idea that's where the bluffs entrance was! How cool!
The boys are both ADORABLE!
Grim playing with the cow plant was too funny
What a fun update that was!
Awwwn thanks, I'm glad you liked it! And it's been the same with me lately lol thanks for checking up on us!
Spoiler:
Oh, you don't have to tell me twice lol spamming toddler pics is one of my favorite things! Also yeah, it's incredible how much a little bit of decoration changes the rooms!
I know people like that too xD it's funny, I remember that happened with my cousin when she was pregnant with her second kid, she's also suuuuper slim!
I've never played taking life escence with the cowplants before, so I thought it was a great chance to try it lol a lot of fun so far honestly
I remember I got a sim with the Mirror quirk once lol it basically made him tense if he hadn't look in a mirror for some time, it was pretty funny, but I haven't seen most of the others either!
Bills are forgettable lol I have this problem in all of my saves honestly
Heimdall surprises me! i've been getting the hand on getting top-notch toddlers pretty easily, but two days is A LOT!Also yeah both of them are totally adorable :heartbeat:
And now the other update that is waiting for me. :)
Spoiler:
Much in RL, in sims, getting a high-quality bed is almost always a top priority.
I'm not sure I KNEW the leaves were a place you could woohoo, yeah, I really need to search out and try some of these other locals. To be fair, I am usually on Sulani, and there are not many leaves there. lol
Maybe Shai is worried because they JUST expanded the house to fit the kids they have now? :D Or maybe Shai didn't want to carry the next one, and Trina is happy because it isn't her? lol
Yeah, Artistic Prodigy and Whiz Kid are both easy to complete if you have the art and science stations respectively. Motor and Social are by far, to me, the hardest to complete.
Yay for making friends with the monster under the bed! My first sim to do it was my first sim child, and she did it on her own, I didn't even know it was a thing until the message popped up. She was also the last one to do it. lol
I should probably worry about fixing electronics more than I do....oh well. :)
The boys are so adorable together!
YAY a girl to add to the mix! That's great, keeping it close so far with numbers. :)
OH NO!!! Not the cowplant!!!!!
Judith Ward might be a bit like Bill Murray maybe? lol.....it's funny to see her "glowing" and washing dishes.
OMG, Tanisi is SO CUTE! I cannot get enough of her. Those curls and the glasses, SO CUTE!
Great job so far!
Those were awesome! I hope you come back to playing again soon! :)
Spoiler:
It really is! we can deal with most furniture/apliances being cheap, but cheap beds are the worst!
Lol I guess you have that new option then! it's a really fun place to use, that and the rocketship must be my top weird places lol or maybe Sulani's waterfall
Lol any of those things make sence, I feel more inclined towards the house, Shai deals a lot better with pregnancy than Trina does lol
II've tried to make friends with it with a couple kids before, but I think Heimdall was the first one actually succeding lol it's very hard for it to work
LOL hey, so far I've only had one sim die while fixin electronics, so I'd say it's not that dangerous, I'm just easily worried :haha:
The cowplant will be missed! But at least we had the kids to keep our spirits up after it died :P I really love having a girl now, and the boys playing together were just adorable!
I'm back to post another chapter now :) I've actually played until Heimdall's YA birthday, so I just need to catch up with th eupdates right now lol I guess I can start with THIS~
Salem
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
Mexico

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

House Flair

Post Counts

Re: A Mythic Baby Boom *Update 25/02/21!*

Post by Salem »

Got another chapter ready HERE! Enjoy! :D
Salem
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
Mexico

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

House Flair

Post Counts

Re: A Mythic Baby Boom *Update 19/05/21!*

Post by Salem »

Chapter 6 was just posted up HERE! Have fun reading! :blush:
Salem
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
Mexico

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

House Flair

Post Counts

Re: A Mythic Baby Boom *Update 12/06/21!*

Post by Salem »

Chapter 7 has been posted!
ciyrose
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Re: A Mythic Baby Boom *Update 12/06/21!*

Post by ciyrose »

So I FINALLY got back to reading some stuff. I haven't had a ton of time to read recently, but I have missed your families.
Spoiler:
I love little Tanisi, she's so adorable. Yay for Persephone, she's also a super cutie. You are keeping the kids pretty even so far, it will be interesting to see if it stays that way or if you will start getting one or the other. These two really do make cute kids. I do love that little light, I never think to use it, but I should.

I love toddlers so much, especially when they snuggle each other. Tanisi is really cute as a child too, I love her look. Wow, I don't think I've ever gotten the love day thing right myself, it was fun to see how it goes when it's "good." I haven't ever had a woohoo in the lighthouse, it's cute. I need to try that. Don't you love how 'mean' sims are not always REALLY mean? I can be super mean, but other times not. The fishbowl for the kids is a really cute idea. Love it. Little Persephone is super cute in those winter clothes. Oh boy twins, congrats, even though it filled the house. :)

I love when toddlers like their new siblings. I also had no idea they could do gardening stuff, so cute! Tyr looks very handsome, Persephone is adorable, and the twins are, of course, adorable as always. Teens are the best at helping with toddlers I agree. I have to admit I have discovered a love for twins so they are able to actually skill together. Hello to the new cowplant, Chronos. May he live a nice long, well-fed life.

Oh man, poor Chronos!! I love when Sims do flashcards all by themselves. So cute! The sisters are just so cute! Um....yay for Chronos being alive again? Very interesting. I wonder if it got caught in some weird bug?? Wow, I love the bird painting, it's super fun that I still haven't seen all the paintings, there are just so many. Tanisi is really a very pretty sim! Love all these kids, they are super cute.
All very fun updates!

ACTIVE CHALLENGES
ImageImage
Image Image
Salem
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
Mexico

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

House Flair

Post Counts

Re: A Mythic Baby Boom *Update 0|/07/21!*

Post by Salem »

ciyrose wrote:So I FINALLY got back to reading some stuff. I haven't had a ton of time to read recently, but I have missed your families.
Spoiler:
I love little Tanisi, she's so adorable. Yay for Persephone, she's also a super cutie. You are keeping the kids pretty even so far, it will be interesting to see if it stays that way or if you will start getting one or the other. These two really do make cute kids. I do love that little light, I never think to use it, but I should.

I love toddlers so much, especially when they snuggle each other. Tanisi is really cute as a child too, I love her look. Wow, I don't think I've ever gotten the love day thing right myself, it was fun to see how it goes when it's "good." I haven't ever had a woohoo in the lighthouse, it's cute. I need to try that. Don't you love how 'mean' sims are not always REALLY mean? I can be super mean, but other times not. The fishbowl for the kids is a really cute idea. Love it. Little Persephone is super cute in those winter clothes. Oh boy twins, congrats, even though it filled the house. :)

I love when toddlers like their new siblings. I also had no idea they could do gardening stuff, so cute! Tyr looks very handsome, Persephone is adorable, and the twins are, of course, adorable as always. Teens are the best at helping with toddlers I agree. I have to admit I have discovered a love for twins so they are able to actually skill together. Hello to the new cowplant, Chronos. May he live a nice long, well-fed life.

Oh man, poor Chronos!! I love when Sims do flashcards all by themselves. So cute! The sisters are just so cute! Um....yay for Chronos being alive again? Very interesting. I wonder if it got caught in some weird bug?? Wow, I love the bird painting, it's super fun that I still haven't seen all the paintings, there are just so many. Tanisi is really a very pretty sim! Love all these kids, they are super cute.
All very fun updates!
Awwwwn thanks for catching up with us! It made me really happy to see your coments :heartbeat: I've been missing your families too! It's gonna be great to have the Lattes back this month!
Spoiler:
Tanisi really holds a special place in my hearth, with her being the first girl and all that! But yeah, both girls are so adorable, Trina and Shai make some really cute kids lol that's one of the reasons I chose them for this challenge.
It's adorable when they like their siblings! And yeah, toddlers can really mess around with a lot of stuff around the house lol i love it! Tyr grew up very handsome indeed! and yep, kids and toddlers always are!. I think it's so funny you said that about chronos, and he just dies first thing next chapter lol!

I'm still not sure what happend with that cowplant, it was so weird lol but I'm happy to have him back! I get you with the paintings, I really enjoy the skill because of that, there's always some painting I haven't seen! Tanisi has a pretty unique vibe! I love it, she's like a grumpy, sporty teenager! And yes, all kids are cute :heartbeat:
Thanks again for reading! I'm trying to keep up with the SimNaNo updates while I can, so I actually got another one ready!

Chapter 8
ciyrose
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Re: A Mythic Baby Boom *Update 01/07/21!*

Post by ciyrose »

Woohoo, I'm going to TRY and keep up with some SimNaNo posts myself. I do need to go play, but first I want to catch up on what you posted yesterday. :)
Spoiler:
The waterfall is a fun woohoo spot. Really funny that she didn't get any fish, but did get a camera. So do you go in and just change which one can get sims pregnant/can be pregnant each pregnancy? Oh well, I guess you can give Trina two in a row next time. :) I like the twins room, it's cute! The rocking chair is very popular, but cute. Oh gosh, you are right about how long writing a book feels until you compare it to TS2. Woo, another girl! They are catching up quick. :) Man, you really had trouble with getting Chrons to eat someone! I have so many times I've gotten the message about the mailman not reaching the box, even though the box hasn't moved and they reached it fine a million times before. So annoying. OMG, Olwen is just so cute, and I love those little pigtails. Yay for the birthdays and the points. Congrats!

ACTIVE CHALLENGES
ImageImage
Image Image
Blamsart
Staff Moderator
Staff Moderator
Steam ID: 76561198311960642
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: A Mythic Baby Boom *Update 01/07/21!*

Post by Blamsart »

Weeeeeeee SimNaNo updates!
Spoiler:
I'm still wheezing at Tyr getting 0$ my gods
The Pasta Legacy
TS4 Legacy

Idiot+Insane+Crazy = Idanezy
An ISBI that is both Alphabetacy and Whishacy
help me

Image Image
Salem
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
Mexico

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

House Flair

Post Counts

Re: A Mythic Baby Boom *Update 17/07/21!*

Post by Salem »

ciyrose wrote:Woohoo, I'm going to TRY and keep up with some SimNaNo posts myself. I do need to go play, but first I want to catch up on what you posted yesterday. :)
Spoiler:
The waterfall is a fun woohoo spot. Really funny that she didn't get any fish, but did get a camera. So do you go in and just change which one can get sims pregnant/can be pregnant each pregnancy? Oh well, I guess you can give Trina two in a row next time. :) I like the twins room, it's cute! The rocking chair is very popular, but cute. Oh gosh, you are right about how long writing a book feels until you compare it to TS2. Woo, another girl! They are catching up quick. :) Man, you really had trouble with getting Chrons to eat someone! I have so many times I've gotten the message about the mailman not reaching the box, even though the box hasn't moved and they reached it fine a million times before. So annoying. OMG, Olwen is just so cute, and I love those little pigtails. Yay for the birthdays and the points. Congrats!
Awwwn thank you! You're doing great with your updates! I'm having a lot of fun!
Spoiler:
Waterfall woohoo is definitely one of my favorites! I still wanna try the Snowy escape cave, but it's kinda hard to reach while i'm working on other stuff lol
I just MCCC! I have a setting for same sex pregnancy that makes it so the sim who gets asked to try for baby is the one who gets pregnant! that way I can change it up everytime without having to go into CAS! And yep, she's gonna have two babies, and she's not gonna like it lol she really doesn't do well with pregnancies
Going back to the older games really makes you notice how spoiled we are now with some stuff lol Like multitasking! not being able to chat and watch tv and eat at the same time makes things so hard to me in Sims 2 lol! it's still a super fun game though, I'm thinking about making a sims 2 legacy to get used to the game again
yep! its a good thing no gender has taken too much of a lead so far! let's see if we can keep it on 24 kids in the end!
Olwen is adorable! she's becoming another favorite already, but I mean... I just love all the kids so much I don't know if I even have favorites lol!
Blamsart wrote:Weeeeeeee SimNaNo updates!
Spoiler:
I'm still wheezing at Tyr getting 0$ my gods
SimNaNo is definitely the best season to read sim stories! Thanks for reading!
Spoiler:
the game was brutal with that lol it was hilarious!

Update has gone up today! Chapter 9!
ciyrose
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Re: A Mythic Baby Boom *Update 17/07/21!*

Post by ciyrose »

Spoiler:
Oh that's awesome about MCCC. I might have to review the setting there a little bit more. Also thank you, I am glad you've had fun with the Latte update, I have too. :)
Yay, an update to read before work!
Spoiler:
I get what you mean about taking pictures, but it just really is the BEST way to get that relationship up super fast. It's kind of dumb. Congrats on finishing it though! That really is the hardest to get through I think. Well hello, Thethys. Maybe with there being 2 cow plants sims will have a second tempting cake faster?? I always have them return the notes too, interesting to see what happened for you when you didn't. Toddlers will eat anything that's for sure! I'm glad I'm not the only one who looks at my sims sometimes and go, oh honey we should tone down your makeup now. I am with you about having twins hang out together! I love it. So cowplants and townies really just don't seem to mix. How crazy. Owiot is a cutie! You have gotten SUPER lucky with all these traits!! Awww, happy birthday to all the kids. Owlyn is super cute! Skeiron is a very handsome boy, as does Bahyra in his rocker look. Also, bye bye Tanisi you were a ton of fun to read about!

ACTIVE CHALLENGES
ImageImage
Image Image
Salem
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
Mexico

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

House Flair

Post Counts

Re: A Mythic Baby Boom *Update 05/10/21!*

Post by Salem »

I'm back to my updates! I had this almost ready for sometime, but I finally found the will to finish it lol!!
ciyrose wrote: Yay, an update to read before work!
Spoiler:
I get what you mean about taking pictures, but it just really is the BEST way to get that relationship up super fast. It's kind of dumb. Congrats on finishing it though! That really is the hardest to get through I think. Well hello, Thethys. Maybe with there being 2 cow plants sims will have a second tempting cake faster?? I always have them return the notes too, interesting to see what happened for you when you didn't. Toddlers will eat anything that's for sure! I'm glad I'm not the only one who looks at my sims sometimes and go, oh honey we should tone down your makeup now. I am with you about having twins hang out together! I love it. So cowplants and townies really just don't seem to mix. How crazy. Owiot is a cutie! You have gotten SUPER lucky with all these traits!! Awww, happy birthday to all the kids. Owlyn is super cute! Skeiron is a very handsome boy, as does Bahyra in his rocker look. Also, bye bye Tanisi you were a ton of fun to read about!
Spoiler:
It really is lol i wonder how it ended up being so overpowered! Ang thanks! So far kids have been doing great with their childhood aspirations and all that!
I really thought maybe a second cowplant would do the trick with getting more life esence, but no luck! I wonder if they really made sims smarter around cowplants or something, I don't remember this being so dificult lol!
Oh yeah, the makeup update was great! But it really did some bad things with a copuple sims lol I really need to remember to go and fix Trina when i go play this save again!
It was a chapter full of birthdays! I'm happy everybody is growing so cute, Trina and Shai's genes mix up very interesting, in a good way!
Thanks as always for reading :D your comments always make my day!
and with no more to add, Chapter 10 is ready for you!

Return to “Boolprop Challenge Stories”