To Think I Saw it on Mulberry Street! A Sims 3 OWBC 7/2

All Boolprop Challenge stories go here. All games are can enter!
Forum rules
When your story is completed, please send a PM to Blamsart letting her know the story has been completed. She will award the medal and move the story to the Completed section.
Please do not use the report function to report the completed stories any longer.

Stories that need to be moved to the Graveyard should still be reported as usual.
mysterymusic7

Post Counts

To Think I Saw it on Mulberry Street! A Sims 3 OWBC 7/2

Post by mysterymusic7 »

Hello everyone! It's been a while i know. I played a Sims 2 OWBC years ago, and since it's summer and I have a little simming time I thought it would be fun to try my hand at playing one in The Sims 3. See if I could get that shiny medal. Yeah!
This will be a Dr. Seuss Themed wacky challenge. Yes I teach Kindergarten. :tongue: I will be following the Boolprop naming scheme. Not sure about other mini challenges though. Eh I'm not really gonna score it...Onward!

Chapter 1
Link to Heir 1 Poll
Chapter 2
Last edited by mysterymusic7 on July 2nd, 2020, 7:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ani-Mei
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

House Flair

Post Counts

Re: To Think I Saw it on Mulberry Street! A Sims 3 OWBC

Post by Ani-Mei »

Oh yeah, the Boolprop Clubhouse. I have to go back and take pictures of that, thanks for the reminder. >_< It's built on a separate lot and is classified as a lounge in the Edit World hood. And it has rank up values to get more money from, I also have to go back and collect the money from it. I guess I do have to play some more after all. Anyway, I don't have to do it all in one generation at least that's a good thing because I forgot about it. Like the mermaid, he's the one I chose in the poll BTW. Looking forward to the results.
mysterymusic7

Post Counts

Re: To Think I Saw it on Mulberry Street! A Sims 3 OWBC

Post by mysterymusic7 »

Ani-Mei thanks for reading and commenting! Took me a bit to get this update done since I'm juggling playing time with actual working time. Trying to finish up that Masters Degree. I really like this fun challenge and this family has been a blast. Oh and update!

Chapter 2
Ani-Mei
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

House Flair

Post Counts

Re: To Think I Saw it on Mulberry Street! A Sims 3 OWBC 7/2

Post by Ani-Mei »

Hehe, yeah work sucks man. I'm looking forward to seeing if you finish before me, which you probably will given how fast it's going so far. I'll gladly give you the Flamingo medal when you do finish before me. I'll probably play tomorrow, it's 11:40 pm now, too late to start what always ends up being hours long play sessions.

Return to “Boolprop Challenge Stories”