The Sweet-Lipped Escapades of Johan Bisou (upd. 18/08/2020)

All Boolprop Challenge stories go here. All games are can enter!
Forum rules
When your story is completed, please send a PM to Blamsart letting her know the story has been completed. She will award the medal and move the story to the Completed section.
Please do not use the report function to report the completed stories any longer.

Stories that need to be moved to the Graveyard should still be reported as usual.
bookloverblue
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob

Post Counts

The Sweet-Lipped Escapades of Johan Bisou (upd. 18/08/2020)

Post by bookloverblue »

Meet Johan Bisou.

Johan is a bachelor who recently arrived in Windenberg. He is a suave, fashionable fellow - couldn't you tell by his outfit? - who has just started a career in the fashion industry, hoping to become a Style Influencer and eventual Trendsetter. However, his work means very little to him compared to his real goal in life.

The thing Johan loves more than anything else in the world is kisses. Proudly pansexual, and not a fan of long-term commitments, even his very surname means "kiss". He doesn't discriminate: male, female, non-binary, young adults to elders, whatever your skin colour, occult or run-of-the-mill Sim... as long as you're fully grown and everything's consensual, he's ready and willing to lock lips with you.

For Boolprop.net's "Sweet Lips" Challenge, Johan's goal is to kiss as many Sims as he possibly can before the end of his life: incorporating as many different careers, NPCs and occult types as possible. He can never marry or have children, as such relationships will weigh him down and stop him seeking out smooches. Johan doesn't mind that - he prefers fashion to family anyway.

How many Sims can Johan lock lips with in one lifetime? Let's find out!

[hr]
Part One
Part Two
Last edited by bookloverblue on August 18th, 2020, 4:49 am, edited 3 times in total.
peachy123uk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Re: The Sweet-Lipped Escapades of Johan Bisou (upd. 14/07/20

Post by peachy123uk »

Spoiler:
what a load of kisses, hope your enjoying the challenge :)
UPCOMING EVENTS:

JUNE
PRIDE

JULY
SIMNANO

DECEMBER
CHRISTMAS 2024

bookloverblue
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob

Post Counts

Re: The Sweet-Lipped Escapades of Johan Bisou (upd. 14/07/20

Post by bookloverblue »

@peachy123uk
Spoiler:
It's a ton of fun so far! Thanks for reading!
bookloverblue
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob

Post Counts

Re: The Sweet-Lipped Escapades of Johan Bisou (upd. 18/08/20

Post by bookloverblue »

Updated 18/08/2020.

Success with a novel leads Johan to Del Sol Valley, where, hungry for fame, he soon starts smooching his way to the top.

Part Two
bookloverblue
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob

Post Counts

Re: The Sweet-Lipped Escapades of Johan Bisou (upd. 18/08/20

Post by bookloverblue »

Thank you to whoever nominated this for Best Completed Boolprop Challenge for the 2021 Golden Plumbobs - I hugely appreciate the gesture, but unfortunately, as Johan's quest isn't complete, it wouldn't be eligible for the category.

I've let @itsjulie know as I wouldn't want to be entered into a category dishonestly, but all the same, I'm greatly flattered and honoured that you enjoyed the story and thought of me!
Have a great day!

[mod="peachy123uk"]It was my fault. I have taken it off the threads, Julie will sort all the rest out[/mod]

Return to “Boolprop Challenge Stories”