McQueen BBC

All Boolprop Challenge stories go here. All games are can enter!
Forum rules
When your story is completed, please send a PM to Blamsart letting her know the story has been completed. She will award the medal and move the story to the Completed section.
Please do not use the report function to report the completed stories any longer.

Stories that need to be moved to the Graveyard should still be reported as usual.
horrorshow

McQueen BBC

Post by horrorshow »

So uh, I know I just joined but I went ahead and wrote a chapter anyway. I'm hoping if I post them on here, it'll give me encouragement to finish. :blush:

Anyway here's my attempt at the Baby Boom Challenge, I hope I've read enough of these that I do the challenge justice lol (and I hope I put this in the right spot)!

Chapter One

The above save file was lost. I'm keeping it on the lj for reference, but we're going again with another start below:
Redux Chapter One
Last edited by horrorshow on August 30th, 2020, 3:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ani-Mei
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

House Flair

Post Counts

Re: McQueen BBC

Post by Ani-Mei »

You did. Anyway so Cars theme hmm? Haven't seen that movie or the second one for a while. Nice start so far. We also have a Discord server if you want to come over there, pretty good for instant conversations with other Boolpropians like me. :lol:
horrorshow

Post by horrorshow »

Ah I love Cars lol.
Thank you so much for reading :) Sure I'd love to join the discord!
peachy123uk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by peachy123uk »

In the rules, it is 24 children however you get them whether singles or multiples. At this moment your have two boys, so you have to have another 10 boys and 12 girls. I love the naming theme. And welcome to Boolprop to have a good look around, there is lots of other things to do here as well.
UPCOMING EVENTS:

JUNE
PRIDE

JULY
SIMNANO

DECEMBER
CHRISTMAS 2024

Ani-Mei
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

House Flair

Post Counts

Post by Ani-Mei »

The Discord link is in the Getting Started section near the top of the page if you're looking for it.
horrorshow

Post by horrorshow »

We had some technological difficulties with the first save so we're going again!

Redux Chapter One

Return to “Boolprop Challenge Stories”