A Very Blue OWBC | Updated September 5, 2020

All Boolprop Challenge stories go here. All games are can enter!
Forum rules
When your story is completed, please send a PM to Blamsart letting her know the story has been completed. She will award the medal and move the story to the Completed section.
Please do not use the report function to report the completed stories any longer.

Stories that need to be moved to the Graveyard should still be reported as usual.
MeadowThayerr
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
Steam ID: Crimetape
Origin ID: MeadowThayerr
United States of America

Post Counts

A Very Blue OWBC | Updated September 5, 2020

Post by MeadowThayerr »

Last edited by MeadowThayerr on September 5th, 2020, 7:13 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Image Image Image
Hello there, I'm Haleigh!
It's MeadowThayerr with 2 Rs because someone beat me to the normal way.

STORIES | TWITCH

Sims 4
The Deepwater ISBI | The Disney Name Game | The Cien Baby Challenge | Nook's Legacy
peachy123uk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Re: A Very Blue OWBC | Updated August 28, 2020

Post by peachy123uk »

Hoping to read some soon. I like the name and his skin :)
UPCOMING EVENTS:

JUNE
PRIDE

JULY
SIMNANO

DECEMBER
CHRISTMAS 2024

MeadowThayerr
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
United States of America

Post Counts

Re: A Very Blue OWBC | Updated August 29, 2020

Post by MeadowThayerr »

I'm glad you liked him, I really enjoyed his look.

Chapter One: Jungle Exploration NEW!
Image Image Image

STORIES | TWITCH

Sims 4
The Deepwater ISBI | The Disney Name Game | The Cien Baby Challenge | Nook's Legacy
peachy123uk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by peachy123uk »

Spoiler:
i loved both houses, i don't plays sims 4 but i do like some of things that they can do. I love the blue twins.
UPCOMING EVENTS:

JUNE
PRIDE

JULY
SIMNANO

DECEMBER
CHRISTMAS 2024

Taube
Origin ID: 22Taube

Completed Challenges

Post Counts

Post by Taube »

I'm excited that you're doing a new challenge, and I like Mingo a lot. Also, the title font is a spectacular find for this challenge.
Spoiler:
He has a nice personality.

The clubhouse is very whimsical. :D

Okay, vocab time, Mingo. Your word is "mote." Go.

I sympathize with sending sims to Selvadorada without an umbrella. It sucks. It rains A LOT there, especially if you go in winter.

I would DIE if I got attacked by bats just for waking up. I once stayed at a rental that had bedbugs and it was the absolute worst (thankfully didn't bring them home). I couldn't handle anything bigger.

The JA stuff was fun and it's very fortunate that he found an expensive treasure!

Because I saw her makeover first in our texts, I keep thinking Carolina looks weird but it's kind of funny that that's her "natural" state. She is really, really pretty, like she gives Jenny Quest a legitimate run for her money. Not a bad personality but kind of a funny one.

I :heartbeat: your sims getting married in front of a parade of flamingos because that's just the kind of classy broad I am. :rotfl:

Is Carolina's sleepwear sweater Maxis or CC? It's really cute with the off-shoulder. Also: nooboo soon!

I'm glad I could help with the house and that you liked it. It was a fun reno. :D I'm excited to see what you do with the inside, especially after The Great Stair Debate of 2020. :haha:

Blake and Brayden are SOOO cute and I like their names. Love that Brayden tried to get away with red eyes - if only they were your defaults instead, haha! Whose eye shape do you think Blake has? I really like them. Also, OMG the jumpers. Too precious!
GREAT first chapter! I'm really looking forward to more. It's definitely a different style for you, and I think the variety is fun. :) :) :)
MeadowThayerr
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
United States of America

Post Counts

Re: A Very Blue OWBC | Updated September 5, 2020

Post by MeadowThayerr »

Peachy - Thank you! I appreciate that, especially since I know mine is nowhere near as great as Roxanne's lol
Roxanne - I'm glad you enjoyed the chapter and the clubhouse! I'm also glad you did the house for me. I love the flamingo wedding too, and I think it will be tradition lol.

Chapter Two: Why Did it Have to be Spiders? NEW!
Image Image Image

STORIES | TWITCH

Sims 4
Taube
Origin ID: 22Taube

Completed Challenges

Post Counts

Re: A Very Blue OWBC | Updated September 5, 2020

Post by Taube »

A+ reference for your jungle explorer. ;)
Spoiler:
I always seem to forget Mingo is a spellcaster until he does something magic. I think maybe my brain defaults to thinking he's an alien!

I feel him on the umbrella thing because I often forget to give them to my sims, but seemingly only when they're getting ready to go somewhere.

Perfect gif.

I love the idea of a basement fake greenhouse. I might have to steal that. ^^

I love when sims autonomously parent their kids!

Brayden is living up to his reputation. :haha:

I love the boys! I think it's great that they're pretty different. They look great.

The girls are so cute. I know it's a bummer that Ophelia doesn't have the skin, but her color combo is really striking. Are they identical otherwise or not? I can't quite tell. Either way, love that they grew up in the same hair. Kiddos getting with the program are appreciated. Perfect outfits for your sims too. :)

It's lucky you brought Carolina this time for the poison!!!

So. Many. Birthdays! Everyone looks great though. The kids are all really adorable, and I really like the faces of the youngest twins. If only they had blue coloration!

You're making great progress and these are fun chapters! Keep it up! :applause:

Return to “Boolprop Challenge Stories”