Mionax's GBOC

All Boolprop Challenge stories go here. All games are can enter!
Forum rules
When your story is completed, please send a PM to Blamsart letting her know the story has been completed. She will award the medal and move the story to the Completed section.
Please do not use the report function to report the completed stories any longer.

Stories that need to be moved to the Graveyard should still be reported as usual.
Mionax
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob

Post Counts

Mionax's GBOC

Post by Mionax »

My goal is to get all medals available for this Olympic Challenge. I start the ball rolling with the following Sims and goals:

[hr]
1st Goal: 25 Friends
1st Sim: Pace Ransom
Pace's aspiration is 'Friend of the World' which I have never tried. He is Outgoing, Active and Loves the Outdoors. His aspiration gave him the gregarious trait. I'll try playing with the Tiny House relationships bonus to make this goal a little easier to obtain. Because its going to be a tiny house, he'll live much of his life outdoors, thus the Loves Outdoors trait will come in handy. Since he will be jogging around town waiting to befriend new people the Active trait will suite him well. The outgoing trait is self explanatory. I have placed him in the Law career. I assumed he will need the charisma skill for this job and he will get plenty of that as he works towards his goal and aspiration.
[hr]
Last edited by Mionax on November 28th, 2020, 12:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[align=center]Image
Mionax's GBOC

Spoiler:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image[/align]
Teresa
Site Admin
Site Admin
Steam ID: tjsmetana
Origin ID: tsmetana
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: Mionax's GBOC

Post by Teresa »

Good luck! I have been enjoying this challenge and seeing what others are choosing to do.
Completing challenges & legacies since 2007 | Completed Stories

Return to “Boolprop Challenge Stories”