Poisoned Laurels A Black Widow Challenge Completed Nov 4

Forum rules
Congratulations on completing your challenge!
Ani-Mei
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

House Flair

Post Counts

Re: Poisoned Laurels A Black Widow Challenge Completed Nov 4

Post by Ani-Mei »

Any medals you earned in 2020 after you reach 81 will be staying so you don't have to worry about losing your spider and Halloween ones for this year, or your Christmas ones.
Salem
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
Steam ID: Salemsvartulv
Origin ID: Ginnynena
Mexico

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

House Flair

Post Counts

Post by Salem »

Woah, I lost half of this challenge back in its time! But now that I'm back I took the time to read what I had left and I have to say, I loved it from start to end! Congrats on finisihing!
Spoiler:
The plot got really intense on the last spouses! I really felt sorry for Yvette through all of it, it must be hard to be a Good sim in the middle of that family! At least she had some kind of happy ending! The idea of she having children with the grim reaper was really coof for the end of the story! Also I just love Grim Reaper children in general lol
I was really curuous how things were gonna end for Laurel, i must admit part of me wanted her to end as Forgotten Hollow's new master vampire just like Blaze wanted! :diablo: but this ending had more sence by how things were shaping up for her, I just always have a soft spot for evil powerful women :haha:
Overalit was really great story! I loved your storeytelling :D I hope you keep going with some of your other challenges soon!
108sims
Origin ID: 108sims

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by 108sims »

Salem wrote:Woah, I lost half of this challenge back in its time! But now that I'm back I took the time to read what I had left and I have to say, I loved it from start to end! Congrats on finisihing!
Spoiler:
The plot got really intense on the last spouses! I really felt sorry for Yvette through all of it, it must be hard to be a Good sim in the middle of that family! At least she had some kind of happy ending! The idea of she having children with the grim reaper was really coof for the end of the story! Also I just love Grim Reaper children in general lol
I was really curuous how things were gonna end for Laurel, i must admit part of me wanted her to end as Forgotten Hollow's new master vampire just like Blaze wanted! :diablo: but this ending had more sence by how things were shaping up for her, I just always have a soft spot for evil powerful women :haha:
Overalit was really great story! I loved your storeytelling :D I hope you keep going with some of your other challenges soon!
Sorry for the late response!
Spoiler:
Yeah things got a little wild there at the end, mostly because it was all coming together for Laurel. I really liked Yvette, and I felt bad for making her so miserable, but yes she did get a somewhat happy ending. The reaper children are interesting, they seem to mainly be clones of their other parent, and this grim reaper at least had pink hair! :D
It would have been fun to have her and Blaze be evil rulers of Forgotten Hollow. I almost went down that route. Maybe that's something I'll try sometime as an alternate ending.
Thank you! I'm really glad you enjoyed it. :)
[align=center]Image
ImageImageImageImage[/align]
Calamity Jade
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Calamity Jade »

I am very late in catching up, but congrats on finishing this! A bittersweet end
Spoiler:
Laurel did have it coming I'd say, but somehow there managed to be a hopeful resolution
, but a fulfilling one on the challenge side of things. ^^
108sims
Origin ID: 108sims

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by 108sims »

Calamity Jade wrote:I am very late in catching up, but congrats on finishing this! A bittersweet end
Spoiler:
Laurel did have it coming I'd say, but somehow there managed to be a hopeful resolution
, but a fulfilling one on the challenge side of things. ^^

Sorry for the long overdue reply!
Spoiler:
Thanks! It was a fun ride, and I honestly enjoyed this challenge more than I thought (I'm usually too nice to my sims and no one dies unless by accident). It is a bit of a bittersweet ending. I did love Laurel, even though she was quite the villain, though I'd argue Blaze turned out to be even more evil than her in some aspects considering he was fine with deviating from her plan when she worked to find a way to bring him back to life!! But yes, it had to be done.
Thanks for reading!
[align=center]Image
ImageImageImageImage[/align]

Return to “Sims 4 Completed Stories”