Comic Summer - COMPLETED Sep 2020

Forum rules
Congratulations on completing your challenge!
108sims
Origin ID: 108sims

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: Comic Summer - Updated July 2020

Post by 108sims »

Spoiler:
It's good Fabina still is around. I always worry about MCCC taking potential spouses away.

Magic is always lots of fun. :)

So many flamingos!

I don't think taking magic potions to stay happy would be so bad, but maybe that's just me.

Woo! Congrats on having Orca finish her aspiraton.

Yay for Fabina being moved in! Can't she still complete the Soulmate aspiration or will it not back track?

I would hope that having Father Winter as your dad means super awesome Christmas presents.

RIP Autumn :( it's cool she was able to complete another aspiration. That just shows how awesome she was.

I like the new Sages your game generated.

The kiddos are super cute!
[align=center]Image
ImageImageImageImage[/align]
ciyrose
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
Steam ID: ciyrose
Origin ID: ciyrose
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Post by ciyrose »

108sims wrote:
Spoiler:
It's good Fabina still is around. I always worry about MCCC taking potential spouses away.

Magic is always lots of fun. :)

So many flamingos!

I don't think taking magic potions to stay happy would be so bad, but maybe that's just me.

Woo! Congrats on having Orca finish her aspiraton.

Yay for Fabina being moved in! Can't she still complete the Soulmate aspiration or will it not back track?

I would hope that having Father Winter as your dad means super awesome Christmas presents.

RIP Autumn :( it's cool she was able to complete another aspiration. That just shows how awesome she was.

I like the new Sages your game generated.

The kiddos are super cute!
Spoiler:
I was worried Fabiana wouldn't' still be around, but she was, so it's awesome. :) I don't think it sees the 'get married' as happening unless it happens after. I still have Olive's kid to complete that one :) Autumn was amazing, and I love her for what all she got done. It was great.

The sages were so cool, I like them in this rendition for sure. I do love the girls, super cute already.

ACTIVE CHALLENGES
ImageImage
Image Image
ciyrose
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Post by ciyrose »

The fourth SimNaNo post is up: Post 2.06

ACTIVE CHALLENGES
ImageImage
Image Image
108sims

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by 108sims »

Spoiler:
That's the good and the bad of stuff still being added to sims 4! More new features, but also harder to meet those skill and aspiration requirements.

Too bad you can't marry in the pretty Sage!

It's too bad Father Winter can't leave something for the little ones (or in this case HIS little ones) under the tree if they're asleep.

The twins probably think the tomes are fun magical fairy tales.

Autumn's breaking everything now that she's not the one who has to fix it!

Everyone's working so hard in that household.

Yay for more babies! I would make this one the bad apple possibly. Might be easier with so many adults living in the house to help take care of them since they can't do much on their own.
[align=center]Image
Calamity Jade
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Calamity Jade »

Spoiler:
Glad you managed to complete the photography skill. Seems like it's got some of the more painstaking tasks.

Oh no, everything's broken! That's a major downside to not having Autumn around anymore. :(

Hah, Lavender definitely looks like she's up to something in that one shot.
ciyrose
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Post by ciyrose »

108sims wrote:
Spoiler:
That's the good and the bad of stuff still being added to sims 4! More new features, but also harder to meet those skill and aspiration requirements.

Too bad you can't marry in the pretty Sage!

It's too bad Father Winter can't leave something for the little ones (or in this case HIS little ones) under the tree if they're asleep.

The twins probably think the tomes are fun magical fairy tales.

Autumn's breaking everything now that she's not the one who has to fix it!

Everyone's working so hard in that household.

Yay for more babies! I would make this one the bad apple possibly. Might be easier with so many adults living in the house to help take care of them since they can't do much on their own.
Spoiler:
Yes, I agree. It's I petitioned to make, at least the aspirations, cut off at a certain number. I don't know if skill should be the same or not. I would totally marry that sage if I could, but alas, no magical spouses, at least for an heir.
That's true about the twins and the magical tome. lol It's not like Fabiana necessarily understands most of it either. :D Autumn was a PAN. :) I still love her though. I agreed with you on the bad apple.
Calamity Jade wrote:
Spoiler:
Glad you managed to complete the photography skill. Seems like it's got some of the more painstaking tasks.

Oh no, everything's broken! That's a major downside to not having Autumn around anymore. :(

Hah, Lavender definitely looks like she's up to something in that one shot.
Spoiler:
The photography skill is a bit of a pain. I'm sure there are ways to make it faster that I just don't know about yet, but oh well. It's done. :) Autumn certainly loved to be the one breaking things now for others to repair.

ACTIVE CHALLENGES
ImageImage
Image Image
ciyrose
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Post by ciyrose »

Got another update out for SimNaNo: Post 2.07

ACTIVE CHALLENGES
ImageImage
Image Image
108sims

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by 108sims »

Spoiler:
More updates are never a bad thing. :)

Always with the dollhouse breaking! Sims and ghost sims alike seem to like to break those.

So I totally didn't know you can update beds, but you're the second person I've seen mention it. The more you know I guess. I do wonder how standing over them with a a screwdriver and control panel does anything, but it's always best not to question things in sims. :lol:

Void wants some popcorn too!

It's kind of cool that Lily and Lavender are identical.

Olive will technically lose a little weight with having the baby lol.

I'm glad Olive liked the gift! Sims seem to be so fickle on what they like and what they don't.

I hope you have better luck with getting asked for a selfie here than in your Name Game!

It is hard to believe that all the girls are adults now.
[align=center]Image
ciyrose
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Post by ciyrose »

108sims wrote:
Spoiler:
More updates are never a bad thing. :)

Always with the dollhouse breaking! Sims and ghost sims alike seem to like to break those.

So I totally didn't know you can update beds, but you're the second person I've seen mention it. The more you know I guess. I do wonder how standing over them with a a screwdriver and control panel does anything, but it's always best not to question things in sims. :lol:

Void wants some popcorn too!

It's kind of cool that Lily and Lavender are identical.

Olive will technically lose a little weight with having the baby lol.

I'm glad Olive liked the gift! Sims seem to be so fickle on what they like and what they don't.

I hope you have better luck with getting asked for a selfie here than in your Name Game!

It is hard to believe that all the girls are adults now.
Spoiler:
Yes, the bed upgrades came out with Tiny Living's update. It makes it so all beds have high quality eventually if you upgrade them. It's nice. The sims can be fickle with gifts, so I was happy too. :) The girls grew up quick but I love them all.
There is also another update! Post 2.08

ACTIVE CHALLENGES
ImageImage
Image Image
108sims

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by 108sims »

Spoiler:
Go Oceana! She's awesome for defeating all three sages.

I think Olive has a good chance of completing the Big Happy Family aspiration with all the kiddos she has.

Petunia is a little cutie.

Lavender is done with story time. She's thinking about when it'll be over maybe?

It is odd how the aging works with the pregnancies. Oh well, Happy Birthday Olive!

Oceana is not making things easy on you!

Maybe Blossom has a better following than Kynzie did? Who knows honestly. I just remember it took forever for you to complete that stage with Kynzie, but then she kept getting asked for selfies as a ghost.

Wow that sounds like a real disaster repair session!

Video editing is a pretty quick skill to master, so hopefully you'll be able to get that one out of the way soon.

Hopefully having the ghosts upstairs will prevent them from breaking so many things downstairs!
[align=center]Image
ciyrose
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Post by ciyrose »

108sims wrote:
Spoiler:
Go Oceana! She's awesome for defeating all three sages.

I think Olive has a good chance of completing the Big Happy Family aspiration with all the kiddos she has.

Petunia is a little cutie.

Lavender is done with story time. She's thinking about when it'll be over maybe?

It is odd how the aging works with the pregnancies. Oh well, Happy Birthday Olive!

Oceana is not making things easy on you!

Maybe Blossom has a better following than Kynzie did? Who knows honestly. I just remember it took forever for you to complete that stage with Kynzie, but then she kept getting asked for selfies as a ghost.

Wow that sounds like a real disaster repair session!

Video editing is a pretty quick skill to master, so hopefully you'll be able to get that one out of the way soon.

Hopefully having the ghosts upstairs will prevent them from breaking so many things downstairs!
Spoiler:
I always loved Oceana. She was my hope for heir, so I'm glad I've been able to play her for so long! :) The aging thing is weird, but :shrug: whaddaya going to do? I have no idea, Blossom I don't think has any followers, as I think I set up a social media account after this. She is a writer though, so maybe??? No idea, but yes, it took Kynzie FOREVER. That "repair" session had me dying. I was so frustrated, but also found it hilarious at the same time.
:heart: Thanks so much for always reading and commenting.

ACTIVE CHALLENGES
ImageImage
Image Image
ciyrose
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Post by ciyrose »

There is another update for today: Post 2.09

ACTIVE CHALLENGES
ImageImage
Image Image
108sims

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by 108sims »

You're on a roll with your updates! :bounce:
Spoiler:
I really love the new house. The rocket ship on the roof just adds to the coolness. :D

The girls are all super busy it looks like. I'm glad they'll get to experience some life outside the house once they've met their requirements.

I always think the fainting is so funny. I guess because they're my sims, even if they're famous it's like eh, I remember when you were a toddler, but their fans are hanging all over them.

I wonder who the parents of Orca's children are? Seeing how many sims she dated, it could be anyone!

Petunia's a cutie.

I might have to work on getting Sulani clean because it looks even prettier all cleaned up, which I didn't know was possible.

I'm liking the twins! I don't know what the last baby will be like, but right now I'm with you in wanting one of them to be heiress.

Congrats to Brook and Blossom!

It's nice to see that Orca's kiddos are from two of the people she dated. Double cool that Wade got recessive hair.
[align=center]Image
ciyrose
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Post by ciyrose »

108sims wrote:You're on a roll with your updates! :bounce:
Spoiler:
I really love the new house. The rocket ship on the roof just adds to the coolness. :D

The girls are all super busy it looks like. I'm glad they'll get to experience some life outside the house once they've met their requirements.

I always think the fainting is so funny. I guess because they're my sims, even if they're famous it's like eh, I remember when you were a toddler, but their fans are hanging all over them.

I wonder who the parents of Orca's children are? Seeing how many sims she dated, it could be anyone!

Petunia's a cutie.

I might have to work on getting Sulani clean because it looks even prettier all cleaned up, which I didn't know was possible.

I'm liking the twins! I don't know what the last baby will be like, but right now I'm with you in wanting one of them to be heiress.

Congrats to Brook and Blossom!

It's nice to see that Orca's kiddos are from two of the people she dated. Double cool that Wade got recessive hair.
Spoiler:
I really need to get to writing now. :) Especially since today was the last update I had written already. I think the fainting is funny too, and it is probably for the same reason. The island really is SUPER pretty all cleaned up. I do love it.

ACTIVE CHALLENGES
ImageImage
Image Image
Calamity Jade
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Calamity Jade »

Caught up to the last three updates!
Spoiler:
I love the duel animations, they look very action-packed.

I'm a bit confused about how Oceana is now older than Olive. So in TS4, does age freeze during pregnancy?

Bad Autumn! Breaking all the toilets you fixed when you were alive!

And those are some nice, "fun" traits the twins got. Curious to see how Petunia turns out as a bad apple.
ciyrose
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Post by ciyrose »

Calamity Jade wrote:Caught up to the last three updates!
Spoiler:
I love the duel animations, they look very action-packed.

I'm a bit confused about how Oceana is now older than Olive. So in TS4, does age freeze during pregnancy?

Bad Autumn! Breaking all the toilets you fixed when you were alive!

And those are some nice, "fun" traits the twins got. Curious to see how Petunia turns out as a bad apple.
Spoiler:
Yes, the duels can be fun to watch. In ways, I wish they were a little more interactive, but in others, I'm glad they aren't. :D

Yes, when a sim gets pregnant, their age freezes in TS2, so with Olive's two pregnancies, Oceana was able to "pass" her in age. It's sort of a weird thing, but I'm getting used to it.

The girls are all pretty fun so far, across all of the generations. I'm excited to be about 1/2 way through the challenge.
Thanks for reading! :thup:

ACTIVE CHALLENGES
ImageImage
Image Image
ciyrose
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Post by ciyrose »

Hi! There is a new update and an heir poll today! The poll will be open until Saturday, so I hope you will vote for who our heir is!
Post 2.10
Boolprop Heir Poll

ACTIVE CHALLENGES
ImageImage
Image Image
108sims

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by 108sims »

I can't believe how fast this generation has gone!
Spoiler:
That'd be fun to have Lily max all the different instrument skills. She looks so cute and happy playing the keyboard. :)

I think the change to just Base Game aspirations was a good choice since everyone has those, and it knocks out a lot of the others that were added later on.

So many gnomes in such a little space! The must have wanted to watch TV too.

Plantsims can be fun to play around with hopefully Fabina enjoyed being one.

I love all the different experimental foods available. If I were a sim I probably wouldn't try them, but it's fun to have a look!

I've had an issue with getting other sims to dislike my sim too. It's weird how some of the mischief interactions give them a relationship boost.

Congrats on getting some boys in the challenge!

I wouldn't have expected Orca to have so many kids, but maybe she just wanted to settle down now after being a serial romantic.
Voted in the heir poll. :D
[align=center]Image
ciyrose
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Post by ciyrose »

108sims wrote:I can't believe how fast this generation has gone!
Spoiler:
That'd be fun to have Lily max all the different instrument skills. She looks so cute and happy playing the keyboard. :)

I think the change to just Base Game aspirations was a good choice since everyone has those, and it knocks out a lot of the others that were added later on.

So many gnomes in such a little space! The must have wanted to watch TV too.

Plantsims can be fun to play around with hopefully Fabina enjoyed being one.

I love all the different experimental foods available. If I were a sim I probably wouldn't try them, but it's fun to have a look!

I've had an issue with getting other sims to dislike my sim too. It's weird how some of the mischief interactions give them a relationship boost.

Congrats on getting some boys in the challenge!

I wouldn't have expected Orca to have so many kids, but maybe she just wanted to settle down now after being a serial romantic.
Voted in the heir poll. :D
It has gone so fast!
Spoiler:
The gnomes crowed into that living room was too funny for me. :) I had to have Oceana be 'mean' and I never felt like she was outright mean before. Mischievous sure, but mean.... :shrug: oh well. Orca really decided to have a lot of kids, but she was, of course, out on her own for longer than the others, and she had lots of lovers, so I guess she had her fun, got some "consequences" :wink: and then settled down into family life. lol I love Orca! lol

ACTIVE CHALLENGES
ImageImage
Image Image
IotaTav
Origin ID: IotaTav
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post by IotaTav »

Spoiler:
Good update! I have voted.

Just a heads up, Joke Star *is* a base game aspiration. ^^