Poisoned Laurels A Black Widow Challenge Completed Nov 4

Forum rules
Congratulations on completing your challenge!
108sims
Origin ID: 108sims

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: Poisoned Laurels A Black Widow Challenge Updated October

Post by 108sims »

katrisims wrote:
Spoiler:
Uh oh, Nicholas and Malcolm know what's up! It's pretty chilling to see how quickly Laurel turned against her own child, whom she supposedly loved before... It's also interesting to have Nicholas and Malcolm as sort of antagonists for Laurel, while Laurel is the baddie here. :hmm:

Poor Geoffrey, he really didn't see what was coming for him. At least he got the old age death.

Ah so, Father Winter. It'll be interesting to see how Laurel deals with this, as it seems he's already suspicious. Lots of love potion?
Well done again!
Spoiler:
There was only so long that Nicolas could stay ignorant of what Laurel was doing. Yes, Laurel was focused on her kids when she was married to Diego, but that was when he had no interest in them, and she didn't realize they could turn on her. Nicolas and Malcolm definitely aren't going to give up easily!

Geoffrey dying of old age wasn't ideal for Lauren because she's impatient, but she knew in the long run, she had to make herself seem less suspicious.

Yeah, she'll definitely have to keep an eye on Father Winter to make sure he doesn't realize what's happening, especially since he was already suspicious of her!
nooboostar wrote:The Landgaab's house really is nice! Are you going to go for the Goths at one point? If I remember correctly they have a pretty big house and are loaded. Oooh, yes I'd love to see what you do with those good-looking doctors in another game. Their genes really are too good to pass up haha. Ah okay, makes sense to count the baby then.

Thoughts on the new chapter:
Hooray for the first baby girl in the family! Poor Nicholas, I hope he can save his other siblings at some point. Letting Geoffrey die of old age was smart on Laurel's part: now the target will be off of her back for a while. Also, I did not expect you to snatch up Father Winter! An excellent choice, I must add, because I've heard that his kids apparently get a special power/ability. Can't wait for the next update! ^^
I'm debating about the Goths. Mortimer is an elder in my game, but Alexander isn't far away from becoming a young adult. They were originally on my list, but we'll see. The doctors might get made into mermaids for my 100 baby challenge somewhere down the line.

I was so surprised it took me so long to get a girl! Nicolas hasn't given up all hope yet, but he'll have to be careful. Yes, as much as it bored Laurel waiting to outlive him, she definitely seems less suspicious. I wasn't going to go with Father Winter initially, but I figured what Laurel could "gain" from him would be just marrying someone well known. I wasn't exepcting him to have such a big bank account! :lol: Yes, I'm looking forward to seeing what special trait his kid gets.

Thank you for reading and commenting! :)
[align=center]Image
ImageImageImageImage[/align]
108sims

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by 108sims »

[align=center]Image
peachy123uk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by peachy123uk »

Spoiler:
Poor Blaze, thought he was the man, he wasn't, so father time is hard to kill and Constance in now a spy. Halfway through the men already.
UPCOMING EVENTS:

JUNE
PRIDE

JULY
SIMNANO

DECEMBER
CHRISTMAS 2024

katrisims
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
Finland

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

House Flair

Post Counts

Post by katrisims »

Spoiler:
Oh, poor confused Father Winter. He's such a nice guy, and then he has to go through this. Well, at least he puts up a fight of sorts, by being difficult to kill?

Hmm, Blaze and Constance seem kind of scary, being on their mother's side there...

Uh oh, Dominic, buying a mansion was not a smart move there!

Ah-ha, at least Bernard has some doubts about this, they aren't all lost causes. And Constance has a bit of a reality check too, maybe.

Uh oh, Blaze, maybe you were a bit overconfident there... And Laurel gets to taste some of her own medicine I suppose. Grim knows what's up!

Hmm, so Constance is having serious doubts. Emmett is definitely right not to just trust her right away. But I think this'll be interesting!
Well done once again! :applause:
108sims

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by 108sims »

peachy123uk wrote:
Spoiler:
Poor Blaze, thought he was the man, he wasn't, so father time is hard to kill and Constance in now a spy. Halfway through the men already.
Spoiler:
I was mad about Blaze because I had plans for him, but I'll roll with what the game gives me. I kind of had to cheat with Father Time because I found out he has a special trait that makes him pretty invincible to death. We'll see if Constance keeps up her end of the bargain!
nooboostar wrote:Alexander is always a good option, and he's pretty decent-looking too! Yeah, I didn't realize how long it took you to have a girl either lol. I wonder what Father Winter's baby's power will be. :hmm: Any idea when the powers start to show, or are they pretty much born with it and have their power right off the bat?

Thoughts on the new chapter:
Uh oh, looks like one the Sulani hunks dug his own grave by buying that mansion haha. Also, I honestly wasn't expecting Blaze to die! What a shocking turn of events! I wonder how devastated Laurel is. It seems like all of her kids are going to turn against her and bring her down at the end, too. She really needs to be careful.

Can't wait for the next chapter! ^^
Spoiler:
Alexander in Sims 4, is uh interesting looking :lol: but I won't rule him out yet. I'm interested to find out too! So far, all Yvette has is a trait saying she's Father Winter's kid and that she could have special powers. I have yet to figure out what they are.

Yeah, he should've reconsidered. Once Laurel heard that, all she saw were dollar signs. Blaze wasn't supposed to die, and I had plans for him. He was being dumb and wouldn't go inside, even when I told him to. :banghead: I feel like out of all of her kids, Blaze was the closest she had to being a minion of sorts, so she's sad she wasn't able to bring him back and that she lost that opportunity. Laurel does need to be careful. She definitely needs to see the kids as something other than pawns she can use in her game.
katrisims wrote:
Spoiler:
Oh, poor confused Father Winter. He's such a nice guy, and then he has to go through this. Well, at least he puts up a fight of sorts, by being difficult to kill?

Hmm, Blaze and Constance seem kind of scary, being on their mother's side there...

Uh oh, Dominic, buying a mansion was not a smart move there!

Ah-ha, at least Bernard has some doubts about this, they aren't all lost causes. And Constance has a bit of a reality check too, maybe.

Uh oh, Blaze, maybe you were a bit overconfident there... And Laurel gets to taste some of her own medicine I suppose. Grim knows what's up!

Hmm, so Constance is having serious doubts. Emmett is definitely right not to just trust her right away. But I think this'll be interesting!
Well done once again! :applause:
Spoiler:
Yeah, the poor guy had no idea what he was getting into or where he was at. You can thank the game for making him hard to kill. I may or may not have had to remove a special hidden trait of his to make that happen. :shifty:

Blaze is the scariest of all her children, and Constance is just willing to listen to him, though she is scary enough on her own right.

I'm sure Dominic thought it was a good idea to buy a mansion, but it turns out to be not so great if he wants to live!

Bernard hasn't rolled any "useful" traits in his mother's eyes, so he's basically been ignored and finds her rather scary. Constance was a bit brainwashed by Blaze, but she might be starting to see that following Laurel isn't such a good idea.

I was upset about Blaze because I had planned for him to really help Laurel with her evil deeds. A taste of her own medicine indeed. Grim isn't too happy with Laurel, so it might be a little vindictive on his part.

Constance hearing about her father dying and then seeing her mother not be able to save Blaze definitely put some doubts in her mind, but Emmett is definitely right not to trust her, at least not yet.
Thanks for reading and commenting!
[align=center]Image
Ani-Mei
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

House Flair

Post Counts

Post by Ani-Mei »

Spoiler:
Wow, you reached the halfway point too, though killing off a kid, even I haven't managed that yet. :clap: I have plans for Debbie's kids so they can't die...yet. :shifty: I'm waiting for the Embarrassment death. Perhaps Husband 6 will end up going that way. :hmm: Anyway, I just posted my halfway point chapter too. Nice job. :thup:
108sims

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by 108sims »

Ani-Mei wrote:
Spoiler:
Wow, you reached the halfway point too, though killing off a kid, even I haven't managed that yet. :clap: I have plans for Debbie's kids so they can't die...yet. :shifty: I'm waiting for the Embarrassment death. Perhaps Husband 6 will end up going that way. :hmm: Anyway, I just posted my halfway point chapter too. Nice job. :thup:
Spoiler:
I'm happy to be halfway there! I've played through the next spouse, so I'm getting closer. Blaze dying wasn't part of the plan, but I'm rolling with what the game gave me. I do still have plans for him. I'm planning on the embarrassment death at some point. I did try it with Father Winter without any luck. I've had it happen twice when I didn't want it too, so of course when I try to get it on purpose, it won't happen. I have plans though. :shifty:
[align=center]Image
108sims

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by 108sims »

[align=center]Image
Ani-Mei
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

House Flair

Post Counts

Post by Ani-Mei »

Spoiler:
Mermaids in Sims 4 can drown people? Nice. Must be one of those new upgrades they gave them. So the Beach Boy didn't get along with the ocean? Seems ironic. Anyway, now you're ahead of me in writing I have to catch up now. :lol:
108sims

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by 108sims »

Ani-Mei wrote:
Spoiler:
Mermaids in Sims 4 can drown people? Nice. Must be one of those new upgrades they gave them. So the Beach Boy didn't get along with the ocean? Seems ironic. Anyway, now you're ahead of me in writing I have to catch up now. :lol:
Spoiler:
They can't technically, but they can use the Siren's Song to call someone into the water, and the mermaid will pull them under. Bonus points that the mermaid gets their motives maxed out form doing this. It made Dominic 3 sim hours away from drowning, so I just had Bernard keep him distracted so he couldn't leave. They can also summon an underwater threat which tanks the other sim's motives more. I appreciate that you can now play as an evil meremaid (ones with the Good trait won't try and drown a sim). It is ironic that, that was how Dominic went. Should've realized mermaids were real dude! I look forward to more of your chapters!
nooboostar wrote:Oh really? I thought he was alright-looking ahaha. It's probably because I gave him a makeover in my sister's game. Ah, I see. Maybe Yvette's powers will show when she's a teen or YA?

Comments on the new chapter:
Oooh is Laurel going to resurrect Blaze? :smirk: Oh wow, Dominic's mansion is gorgeous! I can see why Laurel moved on to him next haha. Uh oh, poor Bernard. Things are only going to get more sinister from now on, boy. Run away while you can lol. I see you've started working your magic on the Bailey-Moon family. Snatching up a celebrity will really do wonders for Laurel's ego. :lol:

Great job as usual, @108sims! Looking forward to the next update. ^^
It could very well be the hairstyle Alexander grew up in because it's not doing him any favors :lol:

That's what she's planning, we'll see how she intends to go about it. Nothing she does comes without a price. I found that mansion on the gallery, and I'm super happy with it. She's going to live there for at least another husband, maybe two.

They definitely are going to get worse from here on out. I have vague plans, and their definitely not good for anyone. Bernard should've run! I'm hoping to get one of them, even if I have to keep Laurel lurking outside their house like a stalker. I'll probably have to with Orange, since Thorne aged into an elder, and I'm thinking he'll be her last spouse before she heads back to Forgotten Hollow. It definitely will give her a huge ego boost!

[align=center]Image
Teresa
Site Admin
Site Admin
Steam ID: tjsmetana
Origin ID: tsmetana
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Teresa »

just got caught up and Laurel is rolling through. Great job!
Completing challenges & legacies since 2007 | Completed Stories
peachy123uk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by peachy123uk »

Spoiler:
so many people to remember (lol), great story about mermaid, water and killing.
UPCOMING EVENTS:

JUNE
PRIDE

JULY
SIMNANO

DECEMBER
CHRISTMAS 2024

108sims

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by 108sims »

nooboostar wrote:Oh yeah, it's definitely the hair lol. And I'm not surprised about the house: the gallery has a lot of nice things on there. Sounds like you have a solid idea planned out. Can't wait to see it in action! ^^
A somewhat solid plan (I know what I want 3 of the last 4 deaths to be), but a plan no the less!
Teresa wrote:just got caught up and Laurel is rolling through. Great job!
Yes she is! All the guys are so gullible. It's been so easy to break marriages and build up the relationships. I count myself lucky.
peachy123uk wrote:
Spoiler:
so many people to remember (lol), great story about mermaid, water and killing.
Spoiler:
Yeah, there are a lot. Especially with all her kids. I don't know that I'll pay much attention to any of the kids after Yvette (Father Winter's kid). They'll just sort of be there. Probably awful to say, but I've wanted to try the mermaid killing since I found out it was possible.
[align=center]Image
108sims

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by 108sims »

[align=center]Image
peachy123uk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by peachy123uk »

Spoiler:
ooh, some of the children are good, some of the children don't know their being played, and some are just like their mother. Good update.
UPCOMING EVENTS:

JUNE
PRIDE

JULY
SIMNANO

DECEMBER
CHRISTMAS 2024

katrisims
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
Finland

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

House Flair

Post Counts

Post by katrisims »

Spouse six:
Spoiler:
Oh yes, Kevin has no idea how much better his deal is than Dominic's!

So it seems Constance is honestly on Nicholas and gang's side, good on her. It's a tough situation for her.

Ah-ha, Laurel has her sights set on a celebrity, interesting. :hmm:

Uh, oh, Bernard seems to be falling under Laurel's influence after all!

... that was certainly clever of Laurel, setting it up like an accident. If anyone would blamed for Dominic's death, surely it would be Bernard! Poor, confused Bernard.
Spouse seven:
Spoiler:
Another one lured in, it seems. Orange would be better off if he listened to Malcolm, but of course he doesn't.

Oh, Bernard. If you want to know whether your mother used you to kill her spouse, surely she will tell you if you just ask, right? Sigh...

It seems Orange really is quite a catch for Laurel, the mansion is quite something. She might have a hard time upgrading from there.

Poor Constance. At least she tried her best to be there for the young ones and got out herself.

Yvette grew up both pretty and interesting looking. And apparently she becomes a witch, too. It does suit her I think.

Oh, Bernard, watch what you promise. Although I suppose it might be better to be in Laurel's good books...

So too much steam this time. Again, quite clever of Laurel. Easily looks like an accident, although there have been many of those...

Oh, so this was what Laurel planned for Yvette, to bring Blaze back! I see. Now I'm wondering what he's planning for Blaze, and how Grim takes this new development.
This is always fun to read! I find myself rooting for the kids, it feels funny with Laurel being the main character and all. Keep up the good work, you're on a roll and so is Laurel! :bounce:
108sims

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by 108sims »

peachy123uk wrote:
Spoiler:
ooh, some of the children are good, some of the children don't know their being played, and some are just like their mother. Good update.
Spoiler:
The good kids are either ignored or are in a very dangerous place because of their mother. Bernard and Yvette don't know they're being played, though all Laurel really needed Yvette for was to resurrect Blaze, so far. He's the one that the others need to watch out for.
katrisims wrote:Spouse six:
Spoiler:
Oh yes, Kevin has no idea how much better his deal is than Dominic's!

So it seems Constance is honestly on Nicholas and gang's side, good on her. It's a tough situation for her.

Ah-ha, Laurel has her sights set on a celebrity, interesting. :hmm:

Uh, oh, Bernard seems to be falling under Laurel's influence after all!

... that was certainly clever of Laurel, setting it up like an accident. If anyone would blamed for Dominic's death, surely it would be Bernard! Poor, confused Bernard.
Spouse seven:
Spoiler:
Another one lured in, it seems. Orange would be better off if he listened to Malcolm, but of course he doesn't.

Oh, Bernard. If you want to know whether your mother used you to kill her spouse, surely she will tell you if you just ask, right? Sigh...

It seems Orange really is quite a catch for Laurel, the mansion is quite something. She might have a hard time upgrading from there.

Poor Constance. At least she tried her best to be there for the young ones and got out herself.

Yvette grew up both pretty and interesting looking. And apparently she becomes a witch, too. It does suit her I think.

Oh, Bernard, watch what you promise. Although I suppose it might be better to be in Laurel's good books...

So too much steam this time. Again, quite clever of Laurel. Easily looks like an accident, although there have been many of those...

Oh, so this was what Laurel planned for Yvette, to bring Blaze back! I see. Now I'm wondering what he's planning for Blaze, and how Grim takes this new development.
This is always fun to read! I find myself rooting for the kids, it feels funny with Laurel being the main character and all. Keep up the good work, you're on a roll and so is Laurel! :bounce:
Spouse 6
Spoiler:
Kevin got to live a nice, murder free life on the beach, so he had a whole lot better!

Yes, they were able to sway her over to their side, though she also doesn't trust her mother because people she wasn't even planning on killing (Constance's dad and Blaze) died anyway. She saw her mom as only killing "bad" people, so that kind of made up her mind for her (even though both those deaths weren't really caused by Laurel).

Laurel's trying to get some high profile victims in.

Poor Bernard was just happy to not be ignored for once. Yeah if Dominic's brother had wanted to look into his death, I don't doubt Laurel would've thrown Bernard under the bus for it.
Spouse 7
Spoiler:
Everyone would've been better off listening to Malcolm! I kind of see all the celebrities as snobby (since you can't even talk to them unless they feel nice enough to let you introduce yourself), so Orange wouldn't listen to some random guy on the street.

Bernard really is super naive. :duh: I think part of him doesn't want to face the truth of what really happened too.

I hadn't played much in Del Sol Valley until now, but it has such a gorgeous view! It's why I was saving one of the Bailey-Moon guys for the end because, yeah it doesn't get much better than a mansion in Sim Hollywood.

Yeah, I was going to have her take the younger ones with her, but I feel like she'd probably run into the same problem that Nicolas did. Offering to watch them was smarter on her part because she could still be there and try to protect the rest of the kids. It's probably the best for her own safety that she left, though.

I like Yvette! Yeah, she isn't conventionally pretty I guess, but she's still nice looking and has some interesting genetics. Becoming a witch was all part of the plan since she's supposed to have special powers.

Definitely better to be in Laurel's good books. He's done his job for her, but she needs him on her side, just in case.

Yes, how many accidents can happen before it looks suspicious. :hmm:

She needed Blaze back, and Yvette was a means to an end, though she may not be finished with Yvette quite yet. Blaze, however, he's going to help her get what she finally wanted.

It is much easier to be on the kids' sides than Laurels!
[align=center]Image
108sims

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by 108sims »

[align=center]Image
peachy123uk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by peachy123uk »

Spoiler:
And another bites the dust, so many killings, I wonder how she is going to kill Vlad. great update. :)
UPCOMING EVENTS:

JUNE
PRIDE

JULY
SIMNANO

DECEMBER
CHRISTMAS 2024

Trip
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
Steam ID: PM for details
Origin ID: InfraGreen
French Southern Territories

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Trip »

Spoiler:
You are crushing it! And Blaze's comeback may be the best thing to come out of this challenge yet. :)

Return to “Sims 4 Completed Stories”