Poisoned Laurels A Black Widow Challenge Completed Nov 4

Forum rules
Congratulations on completing your challenge!
108sims
Origin ID: 108sims

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: Poisoned Laurels A Black Widow Challenge Updated October

Post by 108sims »

peachy123uk wrote:
Spoiler:
And another bites the dust, so many killings, I wonder how she is going to kill Vlad. great update. :)
Spoiler:
I have an idea of how I want to kill both Vlad and Caleb, but I may switch them around. We shall see.
Trip wrote:
Spoiler:
You are crushing it! And Blaze's comeback may be the best thing to come out of this challenge yet. :)
Spoiler:
Thanks! Yeah, everyone Black widow needs a sidekick that's just as villainous as they are. Plus now he's a vampire for extra evilness.
Thanks for reading and commenting!
[align=center]Image
ImageImageImageImage[/align]
katrisims
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
Finland

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

House Flair

Post Counts

Post by katrisims »

Spoiler:
Sneaky of Laurel to put on a disguise. It's a good one too, she looks quite different.

And, she's managed to be sneaky to build up that reputation too. Things are going according to plan it seems.

That is quite a house. It's hard to decide which one was fancier, this or the last, but definitely it's a fancy one.

Hmm, so this is what Laurel's plan with Blaze is, getting into vampire circles and thus closer to Vlad. Interesting. :hmm: Oh, and I don't think I've ever seen a TS4 turning before. The turned sim drinks from the turning sim in turn? Hmm I think that was how it happened in Interview with a Vampire.

Poor Constance, poor Yvette. It's not easy being one of the non-evil kids. Oh dear, I wonder what Laurel's plan for Yvette is...

Ah, so over-excertion for Jeb then. Another innocent-looking death.

So Caleb is the next victim then, and I'm suspecting the last one will be Vlad himself. Uh oh Malcolm dead and Lilith staying with Laurel's kids... I wonder how they are going to manage now, unless they get Lilith on their side somehow.
Well done once again! :applause: I'm looking forward to seeing where it goes from here, not long until the grand finale!
108sims

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by 108sims »

katrisims wrote:
Spoiler:
Sneaky of Laurel to put on a disguise. It's a good one too, she looks quite different.

And, she's managed to be sneaky to build up that reputation too. Things are going according to plan it seems.

That is quite a house. It's hard to decide which one was fancier, this or the last, but definitely it's a fancy one.

Hmm, so this is what Laurel's plan with Blaze is, getting into vampire circles and thus closer to Vlad. Interesting. :hmm: Oh, and I don't think I've ever seen a TS4 turning before. The turned sim drinks from the turning sim in turn? Hmm I think that was how it happened in Interview with a Vampire.

Poor Constance, poor Yvette. It's not easy being one of the non-evil kids. Oh dear, I wonder what Laurel's plan for Yvette is...

Ah, so over-excertion for Jeb then. Another innocent-looking death.

So Caleb is the next victim then, and I'm suspecting the last one will be Vlad himself. Uh oh Malcolm dead and Lilith staying with Laurel's kids... I wonder how they are going to manage now, unless they get Lilith on their side somehow.
Well done once again! :applause: I'm looking forward to seeing where it goes from here, not long until the grand finale!
Spoiler:
I figured at some point she'd need to sort of go into hiding. Seven accidental deaths were probably enough to raise a tiny bit of suspicion, even if she somehow does have a great reputation.

Yep! I had always planned for Blaze to be a vampire, so I was pretty upset when he died. I was glad I was able to get Yvette to help bring him back.

Yeah, turning in TS4 is different than the TS2. You get bit and then you drink the blood of a vampire. Then they wait about a day before the full transformation takes place.

Laurel's plan for Yvette is not nice, which is to be expected. Whether or not Yvette goes through with it or puts her foot down is to be determined.

Jeb's death could easily be written off as old age.

You're right about both Caleb and Vlad. Vlad has been the end goal all along. What better way to prove Laurel's worth to him than by killing the other vampires and then killing Vlad himself. :shrug:

I was caught off guard by Malcolm dying. I didn't realize he had gotten that old, but he turned into an adult not too long after Laurel married Geoffrey, so I suppose it was just a matter of time. Lilith is probably a better parent than Laurel was, though I'm sure she's not too happy about being sidelined for now.
[align=center]Image
108sims

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by 108sims »

[align=center]Image
peachy123uk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by peachy123uk »

Spoiler:
the poor children (you wicked watcher lol). I am sure Blaze did all by himself. It was a good read. :)
UPCOMING EVENTS:

JUNE
PRIDE

JULY
SIMNANO

DECEMBER
CHRISTMAS 2024

katrisims
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
Finland

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

House Flair

Post Counts

Post by katrisims »

Hooray, an update! :ghost:
Spoiler:
Oh yeah, Blaze, your mother is a very good actress. She's had plenty of practice. Makes me wonder if she might even turn against her favorite...

Poor Caleb, on the right tracks but fooled by Laurel. Not that knowing the truth would be any less dangerous.

Uh oh, I did not expect that fate for the children! :jawdrop: Blaze truly seems to be as bad as Laurel. Poor kids.

Yvette's heart is in the right place, though. Maybe the rest can get some safety now, if there is any to be had.

... but that seems to have backfired for her, badly. Poor Yvette, she didn't want to do this, but didn't have much choice, not with Laurel and Blaze willing to kill her, the Vatores and the remaining siblings if she refused.

Enter Vlad. So this is it, the final spouse is upon us, Laurel's plan is coming together. Very curious to see how this ends!
Ani-Mei
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

House Flair

Post Counts

Post by Ani-Mei »

Spoiler:
You're ahead of me now, damn plot bunnies...:mutter: So Blaze is Laurel's hit man huh? If I played Sims 4, Blaze and Winter would be like fire and ice :lol: together. Yvette trying to warn them should have told her that it wasn't a good idea, Laurel and Blaze had a good thing going on. I have an idea of what I'll be doing with the Debbie's kids, but I still have three husbands to get through first before that begins. Anyway, I admit I got a little lost of who was who after Husband 7 I've forgotten who most of the kids were before him. :sorry: I think Vlad will be Husband 10 which will be ironic. Looking forward to seeing how it all comes together in the end. I'll be waiting for the last chapter.
108sims

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by 108sims »

peachy123uk wrote:
Spoiler:
the poor children (you wicked watcher lol). I am sure Blaze did all by himself. It was a good read. :)
Spoiler:
I do admit I feel bad, I've never really done that before. Yes it was all Blaze and his evilness!
katrisims wrote:Hooray, an update! :ghost:
Spoiler:
Oh yeah, Blaze, your mother is a very good actress. She's had plenty of practice. Makes me wonder if she might even turn against her favorite...

Poor Caleb, on the right tracks but fooled by Laurel. Not that knowing the truth would be any less dangerous.

Uh oh, I did not expect that fate for the children! :jawdrop: Blaze truly seems to be as bad as Laurel. Poor kids.

Yvette's heart is in the right place, though. Maybe the rest can get some safety now, if there is any to be had.

... but that seems to have backfired for her, badly. Poor Yvette, she didn't want to do this, but didn't have much choice, not with Laurel and Blaze willing to kill her, the Vatores and the remaining siblings if she refused.

Enter Vlad. So this is it, the final spouse is upon us, Laurel's plan is coming together. Very curious to see how this ends!
Spoiler:
I think Blaze was torn between admiring her acting and feeling annoyed with how stupid the guys are, but yes Blaze make sure that acting isn't in place when you're dealing with her.

No it wouldn't. Honestly knowing the truth would make Constance kind of look like a bad mom, but it would also make sense why she'd want to keep Blaze around/make him immortal to keep an eye on him, but she knew Caleb just probably would want nothing more than to know that Vlad was capable of killing a child (well teen).

Blaze and Laurel are definitely cut from the same cloth. That's more killing than I've done in a while (aside from getting my asylum graves). They're up on the gallery, so if I ever want to give them a better life they're there, or for other people to give them better lives.

Yvette's heart is in the right place. It's really open to determination if Laurel or Blaze would waste time on the kids that weren't actively plotting against them, but you can never be too sure.

I mean Laurel had death as a choice, but of course in the moment who can say what you'd choose. If you'd stick to your principles or do something horrible to protect yourself and others.

Yep! Laurel's "main" guy all along. We'll see how Laurel charms him and what he really thinks of her soon!
Ani-Mei wrote:
Spoiler:
You're ahead of me now, damn plot bunnies...:mutter: So Blaze is Laurel's hit man huh? If I played Sims 4, Blaze and Winter would be like fire and ice :lol: together. Yvette trying to warn them should have told her that it wasn't a good idea, Laurel and Blaze had a good thing going on. I have an idea of what I'll be doing with the Debbie's kids, but I still have three husbands to get through first before that begins. Anyway, I admit I got a little lost of who was who after Husband 7 I've forgotten who most of the kids were before him. :sorry: I think Vlad will be Husband 10 which will be ironic. Looking forward to seeing how it all comes together in the end. I'll be waiting for the last chapter.
Spoiler:
I'm trying not to let myself get too carried away with plot. This is the most I could water down my ideas of plot and still get things done in a timely manner (since I wasn't able to do plot and complete my summer challenge).

Yep Blaze is Laurel's like Winter is Debbie's. He does the dirty work, and Laurel's just fine with that. Wouldn't that be a scary save with both Blaze and Winter together!

Yeah, I feel like Yvette was naive, but she was at the point that there kind of isn't a justification for being so naive anymore. I mean if I were her I probably would've left with everyone else. She sort of tookover Constance's job as a spy after she was kicked out, but Yvette wasn't very good at it. Since she knew what Laurel's past surprises have been (making Bernard a mermaid to kill that husband, getting Laurel to unlock her powers and recurrent Blaze) she couldn't have thought whatever Laurel was keeping her around for was a good thing. :shrug:

Honestly, I don't remember all the kids myself after Yvette. It's just hard to have something for all 10 (or more if you get multiples) to do. I guess I could've had more on Laurel's side maybe. I did just now make a guide for myself and anyone reading along, but uh with the twins I wasn't even 100% sure which one Yvette was talking to. :shifty: I'm sure with Debbie's you'll figure something out!

That's my plan for Vlad. I still don't know it'll happen, but it will.
Thanks so much for reading and commenting!
[align=center]Image
IotaTav
Origin ID: IotaTav
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post by IotaTav »

Oh my gods, that ending! :heavybreathing:
Spoiler:
Blaze is deliciously evil. Hope he gets his comeuppance eventually...

Poor Lilith, she didn't even marry Laurel (and poor, duped Caleb, but we already knew that :wink:

And now for the endgame! *Waits on edge of seat*
Current Challenges
Spoiler:
Trip
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
Steam ID: PM for details
Origin ID: InfraGreen
French Southern Territories

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Trip »

Spoiler:
Someone's finally met her match! Killing vampires is easy but I still hear "boss battle" music seeing Vlad in the last shot.
108sims

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by 108sims »

IotaTav wrote:Oh my gods, that ending! :heavybreathing:
Spoiler:
Blaze is deliciously evil. Hope he gets his comeuppance eventually...

Poor Lilith, she didn't even marry Laurel (and poor, duped Caleb, but we already knew that :wink:

And now for the endgame! *Waits on edge of seat*
Spoiler:
Yeah that was a lot to take in, even for me, and I'm the one who set everything into motion! :no:

Blaze is full on evil, even though he just has the mean trait, he's evil through and through.

I do feel bad for Lilith. She was in the wrong place at the wrong time, though I'm sure Blaze would've found a way to get to her eventually.
nooboostar wrote:Just finished catching up on this story, and oh my word so much has happened since I last read about Laurel! Things are getting very dark very fast! I wonder how it's going to end.

Great job nearly completing the challenge so soon, by the way! Can't wait to see what happens next. ^^
Yes things did get pretty dark there. It's one of those things that just kind of happened. I've actually been having a lot of fun with this challenge, even when I feel bad for killing off certain sims, so it's been easy to play through! Here's hoping I'll find a good way to wrap everything up.
Trip wrote:
Spoiler:
Someone's finally met her match! Killing vampires is easy but I still hear "boss battle" music seeing Vlad in the last shot.
Spoiler:
I was really afraid they wouldn't be, so I was glad killing Caleb and Lilith was easy. Vlad will probably seem like more of a challenge, but he'll get what's coming to him.
[align=center]Image
108sims

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: Poisoned Laurels A Black Widow Challenge

Post by 108sims »

[align=center]Image
peachy123uk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by peachy123uk »

Spoiler:
yeah nope, that was a great story and fitted all nicely together, Yeah for finishing the challenge and nope for no more black widow updates.
UPCOMING EVENTS:

JUNE
PRIDE

JULY
SIMNANO

DECEMBER
CHRISTMAS 2024

katrisims
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
Finland

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

House Flair

Post Counts

Post by katrisims »

Ooh, I've been looking forward to this! :ghost:
Spoiler:
And what a finale it is! :applause:

Ah, so Vlad doesn't even remember offending Laurel, that's how he can be tricked! Although I'd still be wary if I were him, she did confess to killing nine spouses before him... ("Oh yeah, I was married nine times before, widowed every time. Tragic accidents, really. Anyway, wanna get married, honey?" :lol:)

Poor, poor Yvette. She's really having a rough time. With Vlad doing this to her, I don't really have that much sympathy for him, even knowing what Laurel's plan is. Well, maybe a little bit.

Poor Emmanuel, too. He's kind of out of luck in this household, poor kid. At least Yvette is on his side, even if she can't do much under constant supervision and spells.

Awesome of the ghosts to show up and try to get Yvette to stop beating herself up! Also I approve of them following Laurel around. :diablo:

Oh oh, Blaze taking matters into his own hands, didn't expect that! Nor did I expect Grim to act on his opinion either! :O Well, it does seem fitting, after all.

I wonder what Grim's angle on the deal is. :hmm: He just wants his own kids? :lol: Well, at least Yvette got out of that terrible situation and seems to enjoy her life with all those little ones, so that's definitely something.
This has been a fun challenge to follow, congrats on finishing! :applause: :applause: :applause:
108sims

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by 108sims »

peachy123uk wrote:
Spoiler:
yeah nope, that was a great story and fitted all nicely together, Yeah for finishing the challenge and nope for no more black widow updates.
Spoiler:
I'm glad you enjoyed it! This was a lot of fun to write, and I really got into. I'm sad it's over too. I'll probably play with the family some more, but the main story is done.
katrisims wrote:Ooh, I've been looking forward to this! :ghost:
Spoiler:
And what a finale it is! :applause:

Ah, so Vlad doesn't even remember offending Laurel, that's how he can be tricked! Although I'd still be wary if I were him, she did confess to killing nine spouses before him... ("Oh yeah, I was married nine times before, widowed every time. Tragic accidents, really. Anyway, wanna get married, honey?" :lol:)

Poor, poor Yvette. She's really having a rough time. With Vlad doing this to her, I don't really have that much sympathy for him, even knowing what Laurel's plan is. Well, maybe a little bit.

Poor Emmanuel, too. He's kind of out of luck in this household, poor kid. At least Yvette is on his side, even if she can't do much under constant supervision and spells.

Awesome of the ghosts to show up and try to get Yvette to stop beating herself up! Also I approve of them following Laurel around. :diablo:

Oh oh, Blaze taking matters into his own hands, didn't expect that! Nor did I expect Grim to act on his opinion either! :O Well, it does seem fitting, after all.

I wonder what Grim's angle on the deal is. :hmm: He just wants his own kids? :lol: Well, at least Yvette got out of that terrible situation and seems to enjoy her life with all those little ones, so that's definitely something.
This has been a fun challenge to follow, congrats on finishing! :applause: :applause: :applause:
Spoiler:
To him, Laurel and any of the other "weaker" vampire families probably aren't worth remembering for him. Well Vlad is evil, so he's probably jealous that she's killed more people than he has in a while. :shrug:

Yvette is torturing herself over what she did and dealing with Vlad messing with her. She was completely miserable there. Yeah, it's hard to know who to feel sorry for when the last victim is morally questionable himself.

Emmanuel was really unlucky, especially since he's Caleb's kid and Vlad hated his father so much. Yvette did what she could, but she couldn't be there for him all the time. :( And having Blaze torment him while being locked in a tower isn't an ideal way to grow up.

Yvette's siblings love her, and they've seen first hand of course what Laurel's capable of, especially Constance who saw the whole incident with Bernard causing Dominic to drown. Which, I feel like Bernard possibly should've been punished too, but he also didn't know what he was doing. In my mind he probably lives in his own little world trying to forget what happened. If he was around when Grim did all the reaping, he might not have made it. Yvette is genuinely appalled by what she did, as opposed to being in denial, and it was less accidental? Anyway it she didn't really have much of a choice, which I think makes her a bit more sympathetic. Yes, they definitely had fun following Laurel around and messing with her!

Blaze was just too impatient and too much like Laurel for his own good. He got really power hungry and full of himself, especially since he was able to cheat death once. I think Grim wasn't too happy he was back because well it was his time earlier, and Blaze coming back caused a lot of unnecessary chaos. Yes, everyone who was especially awful got what was coming to them. I felt like it was only right for Blaze to die along with Laurel and Vlad because he did a lot of awful things as well.

Eh, yeah Grim wants kids, and he "gives them away" a little too easily. There's lots of ways to get a reaper child, and making a deal with him is one of them, though usually it doesn't involve as many kids as Yvette has to have! I think Grim also felt a bit sorry for her but knew he couldn't let her off the hook for being responsible for Caleb and Lilith's deaths completely. He knows a lot, so he also probably knew that was what Yvette needed to start to heal.

I'm kind of sad it's over, even though I don't enjoy killing sims. I'm definitely going to keep playing with all the kids though!
[align=center]Image
108sims

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: Poisoned Laurels A Black Widow Challenge Completed Nov 4

Post by 108sims »

nooboostar wrote:Congratulations on finishing the challenge! The final chapter was very eventful, but also fun to read. ^^
Sorry for the late reply, I haven't been feeling the best.

I'm glad you enjoyed the final chapter. We may or may not be seeing more of the kids. I definitely had a lot of fun with them and this challenge. Thanks for reading and following along!
[align=center]Image
Trip
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
Steam ID: PM for details
Origin ID: InfraGreen
French Southern Territories

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Trip »

Aww I missed the last chapter for far too long, no idea if my happy ending hopes for Yvette were fulfilled or not.
Spoiler:
Because obviously I didn't get my alternate happy ending for Blaze. :lol:
Congrats on finishing the challenge because the medal for it sure looks nice huh. 8-)
108sims

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by 108sims »

Trip wrote:Aww I missed the last chapter for far too long, no idea if my happy ending hopes for Yvette were fulfilled or not.
Spoiler:
Because obviously I didn't get my alternate happy ending for Blaze. :lol:
Congrats on finishing the challenge because the medal for it sure looks nice huh. 8-)
Spoiler:
Yvette got her happy ending, sort of. At least she doesn't have to deal with Laurel anymore, and she was able to being to cope with what happened. Being a parent took some adjusting to, but she made it work.

Blaze was honestly so much fun to play with, no matter what he did. I might have to look into that Dynasty of Darkness challenge with him.

I love the medal! I'm sad it'll go away for me soon. I might have to do a speed Black Widow just to get it back. I like my little spider.
[align=center]Image
Ani-Mei
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

House Flair

Post Counts

Post by Ani-Mei »

Spoiler:
I just posted a double update of my Black Widow challenge today! After taking November off for NaNo it feels good to get back to Debbie and her death dealing. And plot...of course there's new plot. I remembered I never finished reading this one tonight too, glad I did. :D So everyone dies except Yvette huh? Seems fitting and poetic that she makes it and to be a baby factory for Grim too, do they get special traits and powers for being a reaper/witch spawn in Sims 4? Anyway, I saw you're at 80 medals now aiming for being our Medal Hoarder number 8 huh? Nice. :thup: Nice job on finishing, I will be finishing soon too I think.
108sims

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by 108sims »

Ani-Mei wrote:
Spoiler:
I just posted a double update of my Black Widow challenge today! After taking November off for NaNo it feels good to get back to Debbie and her death dealing. And plot...of course there's new plot. I remembered I never finished reading this one tonight too, glad I did. :D So everyone dies except Yvette huh? Seems fitting and poetic that she makes it and to be a baby factory for Grim too, do they get special traits and powers for being a reaper/witch spawn in Sims 4? Anyway, I saw you're at 80 medals now aiming for being our Medal Hoarder number 8 huh? Nice. :thup: Nice job on finishing, I will be finishing soon too I think.
Spoiler:
Yeah, I thought it was a fitting ending that Laurel and Blaze didn't get to walk away without any consequences for what they did (Vlad too, but of course he had to die as the last spouse). Grim could see that Yvette was at least remorseful for what she did, and that she was in way over her head. Unfortunately no fun traits or powers. It was interesting to see what the kids turned out like genetics wise, since I know what TS2 reaper kids typically look like. Seems in TS4, they are pretty much facial clones of their human parent, and Grim in that save at least, had pink hair. I did get some fun answers when asking Grim about his job and romantic life.

I'm waiting to see what medal pushes me over 80. It's nice to have all of them right now. I'll miss the ones for the seasonal events, but at least I don't have too many challenge ones I'll be missing.

[align=center]Image

Return to “Sims 4 Completed Stories”