Till Death Do You Part: A Black Widow Challenge Completed!

Forum rules
Congratulations on completing your challenge!
Ani-Mei
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

House Flair

Post Counts

Re: Till Death Do You Part: A Black Widow Challenge Oct. 13

Post by Ani-Mei »

Jade:
Spoiler:
Debbie is Irresistible, he hardly stood a chance against her wiles. Pip learned the hard way that there are two sides to humanity. And it cost him.:diablo:

Logan would have been on her side, if Moonshadow hadn't told him what she was really like. She lost a valuable ally. There is a much better ghost colour that looks way more evil than that, and you'll be seeing it soon. :lol:

Winter and Reias, they only share the power of Death in common. Reias is not cold hearted like Winter is going to be but even Reias would have trouble with Winter. He and my other gods won't be in this, it's not their style. :)
Ani-Mei
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

House Flair

Post Counts

Re: Till Death Do You Part: A Black Widow Challenge Oct. 13

Post by Ani-Mei »

Noob:
Spoiler:
I'm running out of married guys in Moonlight Falls so I've changed lanes now and going for the single guys, like Husband 4. :diablo: Also they keep dying of old age while Debbie is still feasting on her current victim so there's that too. Or they age up into elders, I've turned off SP so there are no new marriages or babies coming, I might have to turn it back on. I don't wanna though at least until Debbie gets past 5 victims which should be soon...anyway I got up early today so I'm probably going to play again. Not much on YouTube to watch right now.
Ani-Mei
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

House Flair

Post Counts

Re: Till Death Do You Part: A Black Widow Challenge Oct. 17t

Post by Ani-Mei »

Debbie's next victim is revealed! Also expect to see the second part of The Reaper and the Rose soon too, I have played up to Husband 6 in game, but Husband 6 is still alive...for now. :diablo:
108sims
Origin ID: 108sims

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: Till Death Do You Part: A Black Widow Challenge Oct. 17

Post by 108sims »

Spoiler:
I can't wait to see how you get rid of a vampire!

Of course Debbie is after his bank account. :wink:

Absent-minded will really come in handy. Maybe he'll forget any of Debbie's attempts to kill him if they go south.

I like how Winter knows how much longer he has left to live. I've kind of always thought of that as a reaper child power as well. I figure they have to know about death.

Snow should listen to Dante's warning.

I love Winter's style. I'll give him that. I wonder if he'll be willing to dispose of his siblings.

Never mind seems there's no love lost there. With William under Winter and Debbie's influence, I'm sure it'll be easy to convince him of their way of thinking too.

I didn't realize how power hungry Grim was, but I'm sure he gets lots of joy seeing immortals actually die.
[align=center]Image
ImageImageImageImage[/align]
Ani-Mei
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

House Flair

Post Counts

Post by Ani-Mei »

Allison:
Spoiler:
There are ways but they have a unique death for them that I wanted to do, same with mermaids. Although I have to add some Bin Sims for mermaids.

Of course she is, the Van Goulds are town founders so they have to be loaded, it's a huge upgrade for her.

I didn't see much of Ayden's Absent-Minded trait coming out, unless I wasn't watching him enough. But it would be handy.

I knew I wanted Winter to have a unique power, so I remembered Death Note and how the shinigamis like Ryuuk could see how long a person had to live. Of course it was in Japanese and they used a bad font and colour to show it, but I figured that what I did would be how it would look in English.

Snow should have listened, he came down just as Ayden was getting dusted. Of course he didn't hear his mom talking about it...he just saw her fake crying afterwards.

Winter might find a way...but the author, me, doesn't want to kill them. Because she has planz for them in the end. :shiftyeyes:

Winter really would not put William down, he was mothing around him all the time. He does that with Husband 5's baby too. We shall see if Winter got to William early enough...

Oh yes, there's a power struggle in the Underworld didn't you know? Whichever Grim can collect the four most powerful Immortal souls will become undisputed. The law says that the Grim himself doesn't ACTUALLY have to kill them however...
Calamity Jade
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Calamity Jade »

Spoiler:
Winter aged up quite nicely, now with his appearance he's ready for all the angst. That is, if he actually has a 'good' side at all...

Hopefully Debbie manages to get another girl soon! I do love her expression of faux-concern as she killed off Ayden. :slaphappy:

So she couldn't kill the cat eh...has Debbie's weakness been revealed? Or maybe she's just not completely heartless.
Ani-Mei
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

House Flair

Post Counts

Post by Ani-Mei »

Jade:
Spoiler:
Winter is gorgeous, he's a YA in game right now though and I can say that without being creepy. He might have a heart, who knows?

Debbie seems to have a lot of boys, rarely gets girls. But she still has six more to go before she's done so maybe those next six will all be girls. :shrug:

Witches like cats, it helps them with spells. Also I couldn't kill a kitteh, I'm not that cruel. Even Sim kittehs. Anyway, maybe she'll have a familiar one day.
108sims

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by 108sims »

Spoiler:
Yeah getting rid of the paparazzi is probably a good idea on Debbie's part, and hey he's still immortal, even if he's not what Grim's looking for.

Debbie's really getting revenge and sending messages to everyone! :diablo:

I wonder if the ghosts will somehow be able to pass along the message when they haunt, or if they're gone forever?
[align=center]Image
Ani-Mei
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

House Flair

Post Counts

Post by Ani-Mei »

Allison:
Spoiler:
It was a good idea, they don't stop coming though the game respawns them I now have two more outside Debbie's manor on the hill. But they are getting old and will die off soon enough.

Debbie has loose ends to tie up when she leaves family members alive of the victims she kills. Winter has taken up her cause too and goes after them as well. He's a good boy.

If the ghosts do somehow talk to one another, as soon as they appear on the surface they forget what they learned. Can't take Underworld knowledge back to the living world and vice versa. At least that's how I'm going to work it.
Trip
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
Steam ID: PM for details
Origin ID: InfraGreen
French Southern Territories

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Trip »

Spoiler:
Was about to say that Dante Morganthe has had it too good for too long! Debbie spares no one.
Ani-Mei
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

House Flair

Post Counts

Post by Ani-Mei »

Trip:
Spoiler:
I still have to find three more husbands, I'm in Husband 7 in game right now. He might just make the list. :) Assuming he gets some money, Debbie doesn't want poor guys.
Ani-Mei
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

House Flair

Post Counts

Post by Ani-Mei »

Noob:
Spoiler:
It's coming, either later today or tomorrow. I got watching the Insidious movies on Netflix and they have been kind of distracting. Also been thinking of ways to kill off Debbie's last four husbands. She is on number 7 in game and I have to write up five and six first. Debbie is getting bold now that Winter is on her side too, he can do the grunt work of eliminating the families of her victims, he's a good boy. :diablo:
108sims

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: Till Death Do You Part: A Black Widow Challenge Oct. 20

Post by 108sims »

Spoiler:
Congrats on also reaching the halfway point! :applause:

I agree, the Wolff's house is awful. I don't blame Debbie for not wanting to live there.

These guys are like putty in her hands.

I see Debbie's putting that money to good use. Good for her!

I'm kind of hoping Debbie gets a witch child soon. I want to know what her plans are.

Honestly, William, it's probably a good thing that Debbie ignores you.

Woo finally a witch! Winter is right though, just because he's a witch doesn't mean he can't still be a disappointment.

I'm guessing Winter's going to stick around to help Debbie out?

Snow is right, it's best to listen to Debbie.

Congrats to Grim for getting the last soul he needed.

I wonder how the others will react now that they know who Winter's true father is.
[align=center]Image
Ani-Mei
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

House Flair

Post Counts

Post by Ani-Mei »

Allison:
Spoiler:
Yes, halfway point, It's five slides shorter than my usual 40 per chapter but I didn't take many pictures this round. The next round makes up for it though. ;)

I am itching to renovate it, get it out of the 70's and into the 2020's, if there is such a thing (that's you know not a quarantine bunker). :shiftyeyes: But I'd have to relent control of my Black Widow house to do that and I won't until Husband 7 is gone and I know that SP won't mess things up for me too much...

I knew I wanted to modernize the Van Gould house, I didn't do anything structural, except remove the indoor pool. It's all cosmetic. I left the windows in and didn't change them. I like the way they are set up.

Why does Debbie want a witch child? :hmm: Well when I figure that out I'll put it into a chapter. As I write on the fly and I don't plan too much.

William doesn't know how good he has it if his mom ignores him. Snow too, but Snow is close to aging up in the chapter I've just done, in game he's already moved out. Not dead, just moved out.

Vayne, yes, she finally has her witch child. What will he be like? Time will tell.

Winter's not leaving no. He's staying with Debbie until the end. He's her favourite child after all. And he's my first Sims 3 Reaper Kid so I'm going to keep him as long as I can.

Snow is Neurotic but he's not psychotic, he knows not to challenge his mother unless he's sure he can beat her. Which he isn't.

Grim has his Four Immortal Souls he's on top down below, just what will he do with that position now that he is?

Snow will probably tell Moonshadow and the ghost twins who Winter's father is, once I get around to taking pics for them.
Ani-Mei
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

House Flair

Post Counts

Post by Ani-Mei »

Noob:
Spoiler:
Yes I am on Husband 7 in game but I still have to write up Husband 6 and RATR (Reaper and the Rose) 3 before I can do Husband 7.

Seven kids in and Debbie FINALLY gets a witch child. I was worried it was broken but then the random rolls just decided not to give her a witch child until Vayne. Dueling other witches is not something I do much, unless it's part of the plot like in The Empty Queen (which I have to get back to as well).

Waylon couldn't give me an illness death could he? Of course not. >_< But Husband 6 gave me problems too, I was so pissed off at him I had to break out the NRAAS controls again. :mutter: But you'll see that when I get to it.
Ani-Mei
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

House Flair

Post Counts

Re: Till Death Do You Part: A Black Widow Challenge Oct. 21

Post by Ani-Mei »

I uploaded the actual PowerPoint this time and not the PDF, I had a gif that would not work in the PDF form. Let me know if it still works. Also new victim!

*EDIT* The gif did not work, I just read it. :mutter: Oh well, I think you guys will know what it was supposed to do anyway. :shrug:
Ani-Mei
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

House Flair

Post Counts

Post by Ani-Mei »

Noob:
Spoiler:
Yes, Billie wasn't living up to his Unlucky nature by surviving. :mutter: Also it's hardly a stretch to have Debbie live in a "ghost town" It just means I can add new Sims from other places, customizing the hood. I will go into Edit Town and lower the prices of some of the places too, removing a bunch of stuff and replacing them with the cheapest alternatives, hopefully lowering the cost of the house so I can add new families. I don't know, we'll see what happens when I get to Husband 10.

No, I have spouses chosen all the way to ten in this hood, and moving them, reconnecting the kids, and all that just takes too long and it annoys me. Also I have Debbie's Trophy Garden in Moonlight Falls too with all her victims, I don't want to move them either. I can add some from the Sim Bin or make new ones since the hood is practically empty with no breeding going on. There's no lag either so it doesn't make sense to move them.
108sims

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by 108sims »

Spoiler:
That's the trouble as this challenge goes on. Everyone starts getting old. Debbie is still young (and even younger in her mind I guess).

I had to laugh at "Billie Bear" :lol:

Not sure how old Zack is, but anytime someone doesn't want to be next, they either end up killed for knowing to much or at the alter themselves.

Will Joe doesn't seem suspicious of what she's doing. Probably bad for him.

At least William and Snow are getting out of there. Debbie really should pay more attention to her kids. It'll probably come back to bite her.

I forgot about the unlucky sims getting a chance to cheat death. At least he's gone now!
[align=center]Image

Return to “Sims 3 Completed Stories”