Comic Summer - Generaton 1 Poll

Who should be our OWBC Generation 1 heir?

Poll ended at June 17th, 2020, 10:28 am

Brook
5%
Blossom
21%
Olive
37%
Orca
5%
Oceana
32%

Total votes: 19

ciyrose
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
Steam ID: ciyrose
Origin ID: ciyrose
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Comic Summer - Generaton 1 Poll

Post by ciyrose »

Can you believe it's already time for a poll? Well it is! What I did was create an extra save, age up all of the girls to YA, gave them make-overs to show off their best traits as possible, and then took pictures with different 'poses'. I did roll for traits, but none of the aspirations have been picked yet, we will choose those as they age up. Part of doing this so early is so you can help me choose now before they are all aged up and I can hopefully keep playing and getting up to them being YA so the poll is complete by then. So without further adu, here are your choices:

Image Image
First up are the twins. Brook (in yellow), got her mom's teal eyes, but is not a spell caster. She will have Glutton, Geek, and Dance Machine as her traits. Next (in gray) is Brook's twin, Blossom. Blossom was born a spell caster and is super cute. She, however, got Desiree's brown eyes, so she's not the top pick. She will have Goofball, Creative, and Dance Machine as traits. Apparently Dance Machine is a twin thing.

Our single birth baby is next, our Bad Apple, Olive (in the red). She grew up really pretty, and is also a spell caster, but also has Desiree's brown eyes. She will end up with Self-Assured, Geek, and Art Lover as her traits.

Image Image
Our final two are the second set of twins. First is Orca (in green), who is not a spell caster. She has Autumn's teal eyes, which is a plus, and she will get Romantic, Slob and Lazy as her traits. Her twin, Oceana (in blue) is our TOP CHOICE. She got Autumn's teal eyes, but is also a natural spell caster. She gets the traits Genius, Bro, and Perfectionist.

With the spell casting being a huge part of my challenge the 3 who were born spellcasters would be my top picks (Blossom, Olive, or Oceana.) Oceana having the teal eyes is a huge plus in her favor for me, but I leave it up to you. There is also the poll open on the wordpress site as well. This poll is only going to be open about 4 days, so get your votes in quick.

ACTIVE CHALLENGES
ImageImage
Image Image
Teresa
Site Admin
Site Admin
Steam ID: tjsmetana
Origin ID: tsmetana
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: Comic Summer - Generaton 1 Poll

Post by Teresa »

voted
Completing challenges & legacies since 2007 | Completed Stories
ciyrose
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Post by ciyrose »

This is a super close race, so if you haven't had a chance to vote now is the time! Thank you for all who have voted so far!

ACTIVE CHALLENGES
ImageImage
Image Image
Teresa
Site Admin
Site Admin
Steam ID: tjsmetana
Origin ID: tsmetana
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Teresa »

wow that is close. you might end up tossing a coin between them
Completing challenges & legacies since 2007 | Completed Stories
ciyrose
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Post by ciyrose »

nooboostar wrote:Honestly, Orca was my favorite out of them all. However, since a spellcaster is preferred for your challenge I went with Olive as she was my second favorite. I really love their features. You have such pretty Sims! :hearts:
Well thank you for the vote. I know, I really liked Orca too, and I could have them go through becoming a spellcaster, but it's so much fun to have 3 of them born as spellcasters instead. :D I really am very happy with how all 5 girls turned out. :)

ACTIVE CHALLENGES
ImageImage
Image Image
ciyrose
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Post by ciyrose »

Last little bit if there is anyone who has not voted that wants to. The poll will be closed tomorrow morning.

ACTIVE CHALLENGES
ImageImage
Image Image

Return to “Boolprop Challenge Polls”