Comic Summer - Generaton 2 Poll

Who should be our OWBC Generation 2 heir?

Poll ended at July 18th, 2020, 10:10 am

Lily Comic
36%
Lavender Comic
No votes
Petunia Comic
9%
Reed Comic
No votes
Rye Comic
55%

Total votes: 11

ciyrose
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
Steam ID: ciyrose
Origin ID: ciyrose
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Comic Summer - Generaton 2 Poll

Post by ciyrose »

All right all, it's time for an heir poll. I know you are JUST getting to know the R-twins, so I'm going to make it so votes on this poll can be changed. It's only going to go for 4 days though, so you will only get one more post before is closes. The kids are all a lot of fun. Here are your choices for this generation:

Image Image
First up are the L-twins. Lily and Lavender are both spellcasters already and that makes them early top picks, but Lavender's Hate's Children I've already seen come out with her siblings and not sure I want to deal with that if I don't have too.
  • Lily (White): Art Lover, Vegetarian, *Outgoing, Father Winter's Baby, Top-Notch Toddler, Scouting Aptitude, Mentally and Physically Gifted
  • Lavender (Purple): Geek, Hates Children, *Music Lover, Father Winter's Baby, Top-Notch Toddler, Scouting Aptitude, Socially and Creatively Gifted
Next up we have Petunia. Petunia was a our bad apple this generation, but she has done great. She is very pretty, but she is not a spellcaster, and therefore not our top choice.
  • Petunia (Green): Glutton, *Dance Machine, *Loves Outdoors, Happy Toddler.
Image Image
For our final two, these are the R-Twins, and the only boys. Rye (in the yellow tank) is a spellcaster, whereas Reed is not. If you want to see a boy as the heir I would prefer Rye so I don't have to deal with making Reed a spellcaster, but it isn't that hard to do, so it's ok. There is no way to know for sure what aspirations these two will complete as they are toddlers right now, however, both are likely to complete scouts and at least one child aspiration.
  • Reed (Brown): *Outgoing, *Bookworm, *Non-Committal
  • Rye (Yellow): *Childish, *Good, *Outgoing
So my top choices would be Lily or Rye as they both have good traits, and are already spellcasters. Lavender, I love the look of and she is a spellcaster as well, but her Hates Children drops her down the list some. Petunia and Reed are my lowest picks as they would need to be turned, and Reed's non-committal makes me not really want him even more. However, whatever the choice is I will abide by it, but Lily or Rye would be AWESOME. I know you haven't had a chance to get to know the boys much yet, but as everyone will likely stay around a bit, I promise to make whoever ends up heir as fun as I can to read about. :) The poll will be open until Saturday so get your votes in!

ACTIVE CHALLENGES
ImageImage
Image Image
ciyrose
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Re: Comic Summer - Generaton 2 Poll

Post by ciyrose »

We are down to the last, about 18 hours in the heir poll. This time it has been VERY close and I can't tell for sure who is going to end up coming out on top. If you haven't voted yet and you still want to get your votes in. :)

ACTIVE CHALLENGES
ImageImage
Image Image
ciyrose
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Post by ciyrose »

So this poll has just a short time left, but currently, between the wordpress poll and here, there is a tie for the heir. I need one person to vote for either Lily or Rye. If there is anyone who hasn't voted yet and can break the tie I would be ECSTATIC!

ACTIVE CHALLENGES
ImageImage
Image Image
Teresa
Site Admin
Site Admin
Steam ID: tjsmetana
Origin ID: tsmetana
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Teresa »

Go Rye Go. ( I am already counted in the poll numbers, but throwing my support to Rye)
Completing challenges & legacies since 2007 | Completed Stories

Return to “Boolprop Challenge Polls”