14%
Rafael
57%

Total votes: 7

PinkBell

Post Counts

Woodward OWBC - Gen 2 Heir Poll

Post by PinkBell »

Hi! So welcome back to my OWBC heir poll. What already? Yeah, this will our final heir poll and it will be open until Wednesday 12th August - around noon GMT time. But let's gets on to more exciting stuff. The options are:

Laurel
Now Laurel has good traits, and her Loves Outdoors trait would be a good thing for the next aspiration. But I would prefer to have a little more time with Opal's reign, so Laurel isn't a favourite of mine.

Lucy
Lucy has been a good girl this challenge - but I'm not sure I want to deal with her laziness trait, as if picked heir, she's going to get the Curator aspiration.

Penny
Despite being the Bad Apple and not a spellcaster, I do love Penny - so if you guys pick her, I won't be disappointed at all. It's super easy to make her a spellcaster.

Riley
Now here's Riley. I'm not too fond of her traits at all. I also want the red hair to continue and if Riley is picked, that won't get continued.

Rafael
Now Rafe is the only spellcaster of this bunch - so that gives him a better chance than the others. I like him, and if you guys want a male heir - well here's the only option.

I would say my top choices are Penny and Rafael, but as always it's up to you guys! Thanks for voting!
Last edited by PinkBell on August 11th, 2020, 4:03 pm, edited 2 times in total.
[align=center]Image[/align]

[align=center]Currently Attempting: The Green Aliens[/align]
PinkBell

Post Counts

Re: Woodward OWBC - Gen 2 Heir Poll

Post by PinkBell »

The poll will be closing on Wednesday, so if you haven't voted, go vote! :)
[align=center]Image[/align]

[align=center]Currently Attempting: The Green Aliens[/align]

Return to “Boolprop Challenge Polls”