The "Officially"Wacky Boolprop Challenge TS4

Re: The "Officially"Wacky Boolprop Challenge TS4

Postby Kwolf » October 30th, 2019, 1:14 am

I did it! I finished the challenge! :highfive: https://www.boolprop.net/viewtopic.php?f=247&t=5724
User avatar
Kwolf
House of Llama
House of Llama
 
Posts: 283
Joined: October 7th, 2019, 1:10 pm
Location: Strangeville
Medals: 4
Completed a Challenge! (1) Boolprop Wacky Challenge (1) Strangeville (1) 100 Posts (1)
Steam ID: Kwolf

Re: The "Officially"Wacky Boolprop Challenge TS4

Postby Teresa » October 30th, 2019, 4:54 am

Way to go!
Image

Image
Completing challenges & legacies since 2007 | Completed Stories


Image
Image
Image
User avatar
Teresa
Property of Boolprop
Site Admin
 
Posts: 5175
Joined: October 6th, 2006, 2:05 pm
Location: Texas
Medals: 43
Medal Hoarder (1) Golden Plumbob 2016 (1) Golden Plumbob 2017 (1) Golden Plumbob 2019 (1) Golden Plumbob 2020 (1) Completed a Challenge! (1) Boolprop EPIC Challenge (1) Boolprop's DyNasty of Darkness (1) Boolprop Immortal Teenager (1)
Boolprop Sweet Lips Challenge (1) Boolprop Dear Diary Challenge (1) SimNaNo 2019 Personal Goal (1) SimNaNo 2019 Plus (1) SimNano 2020 Personal (1) SimNano 2020 Boost (1) 2019 Summer Fete Events (1) 2019 Summer Fete Hook-A-Duck (1) 2019 Halloween Event (1)
2019 Pick a Treat (1) 2019 Christmas Events (1) 2019 Advent (1) LGBT Couple Challenge (1) Birthday Present Hunt (1) Little Ball of Fur (1) Goldfish are Tasty (1) I Scream for Ice Cream (1) Gary? (1)
Bolt of Lightning (1) Shooting Star (1) Four Leaves of Clover (1) An Apple A Day! (1) Yo-yo! (1) Rubik's Cube (1) And All I Got Was This T-Shirt (1) USA - Texas (1) Happy Birthday (1)
100 Posts (1) 500 Posts (1) 1,000 Posts (1) 2,000 Posts (1) 3,000 Posts (1) 4,000 Posts (1) 5,000 Posts (1)
Steam ID: tjsmetana
Origin ID: tsmetana

Re: The "Officially"Wacky Boolprop Challenge TS4

Postby Kwolf » November 4th, 2019, 7:54 pm

Teresa wrote:Way to go!


Thanks! :party2:
User avatar
Kwolf
House of Llama
House of Llama
 
Posts: 283
Joined: October 7th, 2019, 1:10 pm
Location: Strangeville
Medals: 4
Completed a Challenge! (1) Boolprop Wacky Challenge (1) Strangeville (1) 100 Posts (1)
Steam ID: Kwolf

Re: The "Officially"Wacky Boolprop Challenge TS4

Postby Heather » November 17th, 2019, 10:55 pm

I am working on this ruleset at the moment to update it for all the packs that have been released this year! If anyone has any suggestions for pack-specific bonuses, let me know!

simfulicious wrote:So after playing for a few days, I don't think there is a whole lot of new stuff to do for Get Famous...but I could be drastically wrong. Anyways, here are my ideas for choosing it as a bonus challenge.

Someone from each generation needs to reach the top celeb status and max celeb perks
Same sim needs to max media production skill
Same sim needs to max acting skill

Also wondering if we should do: Each heir/ess needs to find a spouse who is more famous than they are at time of marriage. Thinking of this instead of acting skill, since not all sims have to be actors in order to be famous.


This reply is a year old (oops), but I will be looking in to adding some of these for the Get Famous section! I am thinking another possible challenge could be to have at least one sim per generation be nominated for (& win) a starlight accolade. Another could be reputation-based, maybe. Something along the lines of throwing one gold charity ball, and one gold lampoon party.
Image
In Progress: [Paraneighbours] [The Paraverse]
Completed: [OWBC] [Bad Moon Rising] [Dates & Dentures]

[Simblr] [Blogger]

"Being gay isn't a choice; it's a game and I'm winning."
User avatar
Heather
Human Dumpster Fire
Staff Moderator
 
Posts: 1637
Joined: July 28th, 2009, 6:00 pm
Location: Toronto, ON
Medals: 69
Artwork (1) I Supported Boolprop! (1) Teresa's Troll (1) The Rosanna Award (1) Creator's Creations (1) Golden Plumbob 2016 (1) Golden Plumbob 2017 (1) Golden Plumbob 2018 (1) Golden Plumbob 2019 (1)
Golden Plumbob 2020 (1) Story of the Month (1) Completed a Challenge! (1) Boolprop Wacky Challenge (1) Boolprop Monster Mash (1) Boolprop NTM 9 Winner (1) Boolprop NTM 11 Participant (1) Boolprop NTM 12 Participant (1) Bronze SimNaNoWriMo Award 2016 (1)
Let's Build It Participation (1) Halloween Candy (1) Halloween Zombie (1) Thanksgiving Turkey (1) Great Migration of 2014 (1) 2015 Holiday Events (1) 2015 Christmas Gift Exchange (1) 2016 Valentine Events (1) 2016 Easter Events (1)
2016 Summer Screenshot (1) 2016 Halloween (1) 2016 Holiday Events (1) 2017 Valentine Events (1) 2017 Halloween Events (1) 2017 Halloween Events - Cat (1) 2017 Pumpkin Hunt (1) 2017 Pumpkin Hunt - Gold (1) 2017 Xmas Events (1)
2018 Pick a Treat - Black Cat (1) 2018 Pride (1) 2019 Pride (1) 2015 Birthday Toast (1) 2015 Birthday Party Hat (1) 2015 Birthday Balloon (1) 12th Birthday Event (1) Pin the Plumbob (1) Watermelon Bliss (1)
Little Ball of Fur (1) There was one Guitar (1) The Legend of (1) Moustache Love (1) Drinks on the House (1) Bubbles! (1) One Eye to Rule Them All (1) I Scream for Ice Cream (1) A Field of Red Poppies (1)
Treasure Chest (1) Singing in the Rain (1) Gary? (1) Ice Cream Float (1) Bolt of Lightning (1) Shooting Star (1) Four Leaves of Clover (1) Snap, Crackle, Pop (1) Hey Cupcake (1)
Rubik's Cube (1) Canada (1) Happy Birthday (1) 100 Posts (1) 500 Posts (1) 1,000 Posts (1)
Steam ID: spacedoggity
Origin ID: pixeldollhouse

Re: The "Officially"Wacky Boolprop Challenge TS4

Postby calientequeen » June 21st, 2020, 1:36 pm

SO I know this post hasn't been updated in a while but I have some potential ideas for Discover University and Eco Lifestyle...

Discover University:
- each heir has to go to uni and complete a degree
- each heir should participate in and max a 'uni' career (soccer team, e-sports team, secret society)
- someone in the family needs to max robotics and build a servo that lives with the family for the rest of the challenge

Eco Lifestyle:
- each heir should max the fabrication and/or juice fizzing skill
- each heir should make their neighbourhood a different eco footprint (i.e. one makes it green, one neutral and one industrial)
- at least one person in the family should max the civil designer career and change the community space to whatever they like best (maker space, community garden, marketplace)
User avatar
calientequeen
~*~Sephy~*~
House of Plumbob
 
Posts: 582
Joined: December 15th, 2018, 10:11 am
Location: camberley, england
Medals: 23
Story of the Month 2019 (1) Completed a Challenge! (1) Boolprop Monster Mash (1) SimNano 2020 Participation (1) SimNano 2020 Personal (1) The Star Medal (1) House Member of the Month (1) 2018 Xmas Events (1) 2018 Xmas Events - Advent (1)
2019 Valentine Events (1) 2019 Valentine Bingo (1) Pride 2020 (1) Watermelon Bliss (1) Drinks on the House (1) A Field of Red Poppies (1) Ice Cream Float (1) Shooting Star (1) Hey Cupcake (1)
An Apple A Day! (1) United Kingdom (1) 100 Posts (1) Happy Birthday (1) 500 Posts (1)
Steam ID: cafffy
Origin ID: rachellaaaa

Re: The "Officially"Wacky Boolprop Challenge TS4

Postby ciyrose » June 22nd, 2020, 11:20 am

We may want to consider adding the City Living exception to the rules for completing all aspirations. I have been playing Island Living, and if I want to try and do the aspirations I can't do City Living without moving.

Also, as a question, since 'novel' really isn't a type of book specifically, was that going for Level 5 of writing, where you can write a non-fiction book (instead of children, poetry, or short stories?)
Image Image Image


ACTIVE CHALLENGES
Image Image
Image Coloure Wheel
ON A BREAK
Image Image
Breeze Point | Megalahood | The OWBPC


User avatar
ciyrose
House of Woohoo
House of Woohoo
 
Posts: 3852
Joined: May 16th, 2019, 10:50 am
Location: Colorado, USA
Medals: 64
Story of the Month 2019 (1) Completed a Challenge! (1) SimNaNo 2019 Participation (1) SimNaNo 2019 Personal Goal (1) SimNano 2020 Personal (1) SimNano 2020 Boost (1) Let's Build It Participation (1) The Star Medal (1) House Member of the Month (1)
Crazy 8 Card Game (1) Scattergories (1) Postcard Challenge (1) 2019 Summer Fete Events (1) 2019 Summer Fete Bingo (1) 2019 Summer Fete Gnome Tombola (1) 2019 Summer Fete Hook-A-Duck (1) 2019 Summer Fete Hunt (1) 2019 Halloween Event (1)
2019 Pick a Treat (1) 2019 Pick a Trick (1) 2019 Skeleton Hunt (1) 2019 Christmas Events (1) 2019 Advent (1) 2019 Snowflake Hunt (1) 2019 Pride (1) Valentines 2020 (1) Valentine 2020 Rose Hunt (1)
Easter 2020 (1) Easter Egg 2020 (1) Golden Egg 2020 (1) Summer Fete 2020 (1) Battle Stars Medal (1) Pride 2020 (1) Birthday Present Hunt (1) Watermelon Bliss (1) Little Ball of Fur (1)
There was one Guitar (1) Moustache Love (1) Bubbles! (1) One Eye to Rule Them All (1) I Scream for Ice Cream (1) Treasure Chest (1) Ice Cream Float (1) Shooting Star (1) Four Leaves of Clover (1)
Snap, Crackle, Pop (1) It's A Boot! (1) Worth A 1000 Words (1) An Apple A Day! (1) Yo-yo! (1) I Want Candy~ (1) That's A Record (1) Rubik's Cube (1) And All I Got Was This T-Shirt (1)
Snazzle's Song (1) Liquid Gold, or Not (1) Listen to the Radio (1) USA - Colorado (1) 100 Posts (1) Happy Birthday (1) 500 Posts (1) 1,000 Posts (1) 2,000 Posts (1)
3,000 Posts (1)
Steam ID: ciyrose
Origin ID: ciyrose

Re: The "Officially"Wacky Boolprop Challenge TS4

Postby Heather » June 22nd, 2020, 2:45 pm

calientequeen wrote:SO I know this post hasn't been updated in a while but I have some potential ideas for Discover University and Eco Lifestyle...

Discover University:
- each heir has to go to uni and complete a degree
- each heir should participate in and max a 'uni' career (soccer team, e-sports team, secret society)
- someone in the family needs to max robotics and build a servo that lives with the family for the rest of the challenge

Eco Lifestyle:
- each heir should max the fabrication and/or juice fizzing skill
- each heir should make their neighbourhood a different eco footprint (i.e. one makes it green, one neutral and one industrial)
- at least one person in the family should max the civil designer career and change the community space to whatever they like best (maker space, community garden, marketplace)


Will switch to your idea of heirs having the option to max out any uni career or club, since that gives players a bit more variety than my initial idea of having to do the secret society each time. :lol: Thank you for the suggestions for Eco Lifestyle as well!

ciyrose wrote:We may want to consider adding the City Living exception to the rules for completing all aspirations. I have been playing Island Living, and if I want to try and do the aspirations I can't do City Living without moving.

Also, as a question, since 'novel' really isn't a type of book specifically, was that going for Level 5 of writing, where you can write a non-fiction book (instead of children, poetry, or short stories?)

For the Aspirational family bonus? Yeah, I'm thinking of maybe adding an exception for spares counting towards the location-based ones, so that if your main family won't need to move worlds to complete it.

Good question, I'll update novel to non-fiction to be a bit more specific!
Image
In Progress: [Paraneighbours] [The Paraverse]
Completed: [OWBC] [Bad Moon Rising] [Dates & Dentures]

[Simblr] [Blogger]

"Being gay isn't a choice; it's a game and I'm winning."
User avatar
Heather
Human Dumpster Fire
Staff Moderator
 
Posts: 1637
Joined: July 28th, 2009, 6:00 pm
Location: Toronto, ON
Medals: 69
Artwork (1) I Supported Boolprop! (1) Teresa's Troll (1) The Rosanna Award (1) Creator's Creations (1) Golden Plumbob 2016 (1) Golden Plumbob 2017 (1) Golden Plumbob 2018 (1) Golden Plumbob 2019 (1)
Golden Plumbob 2020 (1) Story of the Month (1) Completed a Challenge! (1) Boolprop Wacky Challenge (1) Boolprop Monster Mash (1) Boolprop NTM 9 Winner (1) Boolprop NTM 11 Participant (1) Boolprop NTM 12 Participant (1) Bronze SimNaNoWriMo Award 2016 (1)
Let's Build It Participation (1) Halloween Candy (1) Halloween Zombie (1) Thanksgiving Turkey (1) Great Migration of 2014 (1) 2015 Holiday Events (1) 2015 Christmas Gift Exchange (1) 2016 Valentine Events (1) 2016 Easter Events (1)
2016 Summer Screenshot (1) 2016 Halloween (1) 2016 Holiday Events (1) 2017 Valentine Events (1) 2017 Halloween Events (1) 2017 Halloween Events - Cat (1) 2017 Pumpkin Hunt (1) 2017 Pumpkin Hunt - Gold (1) 2017 Xmas Events (1)
2018 Pick a Treat - Black Cat (1) 2018 Pride (1) 2019 Pride (1) 2015 Birthday Toast (1) 2015 Birthday Party Hat (1) 2015 Birthday Balloon (1) 12th Birthday Event (1) Pin the Plumbob (1) Watermelon Bliss (1)
Little Ball of Fur (1) There was one Guitar (1) The Legend of (1) Moustache Love (1) Drinks on the House (1) Bubbles! (1) One Eye to Rule Them All (1) I Scream for Ice Cream (1) A Field of Red Poppies (1)
Treasure Chest (1) Singing in the Rain (1) Gary? (1) Ice Cream Float (1) Bolt of Lightning (1) Shooting Star (1) Four Leaves of Clover (1) Snap, Crackle, Pop (1) Hey Cupcake (1)
Rubik's Cube (1) Canada (1) Happy Birthday (1) 100 Posts (1) 500 Posts (1) 1,000 Posts (1)
Steam ID: spacedoggity
Origin ID: pixeldollhouse

Re: The "Officially"Wacky Boolprop Challenge TS4

Postby ciyrose » June 25th, 2020, 3:02 pm

Ok, as I have been playing this I have taken a hard look at the aspirations challenge portion of this. I understand the intent is to make it a big challenge because it's worth a lot of points, but with each expansion adding at least 1 or 2 aspirations (minus a couple) what used to be 23 aspirations (base game) has gone up to 42 if you have all of the expansions. This starts to feel a little lopsided for people who have all of the expansions vs those of who don't in the options of getting those points. I do understand those without a lot of expansions won't be able to get points based on the expansion bonuses (which you can pick up to 3 of), and trying to get through 42+ (as I'm sure more will be coming) with around 13 sims (if each generation only has 3 kids, and each generation gets married instead of just having the three kids by different people.) Especially when you get into things like City Living (which I know there was mention of using a spare for) the Friend of Animals, and the Strangerville Mystery.

So my idea is this: To keep it still a challenge but to make it feel more doable as we add more aspirations over time, we make it 30 aspirations (or all you have if you do not have access to 30 of them). The reason for 30 is the right combo of 3 expansion packs gives you access to 30 of them. Vampires adds 3, and Get Famous, Eco Lifestyle, Jungle Adventure, and Realm of Magic all add an additional two. Most of the rest add a single aspiration to the mix. I also believe this is a good balance of what you might want to focus on based on the bonuses you pick (if you have Cats and Dogs and chose to get those bonuses you might want to focus on the animal aspiration) and giving the chance for not having to use a spare to do something like City Living unless you have that pack and want to focus on that. It also takes into account the idea that, as they add to the game, and potentially add more aspirations, you might have more to chose from, and maybe we have to adjust the number at some point, but 10 require you to "become and adult" at some level of the aspiration, and the family ones, if you don't start them right away and potentially use youth potion you won't be able to achieve easily still. I also feel like 30 keeps from someone just doing the "easy" aspirations to achieve and still need to work at it, thus keeping it a good challenge. Let me know your thoughts, and if you feel I might be completely off base, as I am really trying to get these done, but even with 5 kids in the first generation, I'm not able to easily sped through most of these, and also keep focused on the rest of my goals. Now maybe the right player could easily do it, but I don't know if any has or not.
Image Image Image


ACTIVE CHALLENGES
Image Image
Image Coloure Wheel
ON A BREAK
Image Image
Breeze Point | Megalahood | The OWBPC


User avatar
ciyrose
House of Woohoo
House of Woohoo
 
Posts: 3852
Joined: May 16th, 2019, 10:50 am
Location: Colorado, USA
Medals: 64
Story of the Month 2019 (1) Completed a Challenge! (1) SimNaNo 2019 Participation (1) SimNaNo 2019 Personal Goal (1) SimNano 2020 Personal (1) SimNano 2020 Boost (1) Let's Build It Participation (1) The Star Medal (1) House Member of the Month (1)
Crazy 8 Card Game (1) Scattergories (1) Postcard Challenge (1) 2019 Summer Fete Events (1) 2019 Summer Fete Bingo (1) 2019 Summer Fete Gnome Tombola (1) 2019 Summer Fete Hook-A-Duck (1) 2019 Summer Fete Hunt (1) 2019 Halloween Event (1)
2019 Pick a Treat (1) 2019 Pick a Trick (1) 2019 Skeleton Hunt (1) 2019 Christmas Events (1) 2019 Advent (1) 2019 Snowflake Hunt (1) 2019 Pride (1) Valentines 2020 (1) Valentine 2020 Rose Hunt (1)
Easter 2020 (1) Easter Egg 2020 (1) Golden Egg 2020 (1) Summer Fete 2020 (1) Battle Stars Medal (1) Pride 2020 (1) Birthday Present Hunt (1) Watermelon Bliss (1) Little Ball of Fur (1)
There was one Guitar (1) Moustache Love (1) Bubbles! (1) One Eye to Rule Them All (1) I Scream for Ice Cream (1) Treasure Chest (1) Ice Cream Float (1) Shooting Star (1) Four Leaves of Clover (1)
Snap, Crackle, Pop (1) It's A Boot! (1) Worth A 1000 Words (1) An Apple A Day! (1) Yo-yo! (1) I Want Candy~ (1) That's A Record (1) Rubik's Cube (1) And All I Got Was This T-Shirt (1)
Snazzle's Song (1) Liquid Gold, or Not (1) Listen to the Radio (1) USA - Colorado (1) 100 Posts (1) Happy Birthday (1) 500 Posts (1) 1,000 Posts (1) 2,000 Posts (1)
3,000 Posts (1)
Steam ID: ciyrose
Origin ID: ciyrose

Re: The "Officially"Wacky Boolprop Challenge TS4

Postby Seera » June 25th, 2020, 3:53 pm

Happened to notice due to a discussion on Discord that the Bonus section is missing this clause:

"If you only have one expansion pack start the challenge with nine points, if you only have the base game start with eighteen."

Both Sims 2 and Sims 3 versions have this.
User avatar
Seera
 
Posts: 297
Joined: July 14th, 2006, 2:58 pm
Medals: 23
Teresa's Troll (1) Serious Admin Award (1) Secret (1) Bronze SimNaNoWriMo Award 2016 (1) Bronze SimNaNoWriMo Award 2017 (1) SimNaNo 2019 Participation (1) SimNaNo 2019 Personal Goal (1) SimNano 2020 Participation (1) SimNano 2020 Personal (1)
Halloween Candy (1) Great Migration of 2014 (1) 2017 Golden Egg (1) 2017 Egg Hunt (1) 2018 Bouble Bingo (1) 2018 Xmas Events - Advent (1) 2015 Birthday Balloon (1) Birthday Scrabble (1) Pick A Gift (1)
Watermelon Bliss (1) Four Leaves of Clover (1) Hey Cupcake (1) Happy Birthday (1) 100 Posts (1)

Re: The "Officially"Wacky Boolprop Challenge TS4

Postby Teresa » July 7th, 2020, 6:42 pm

@Heather ... Wanted to make sure you saw this. When you have a chance to look over it.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
Image

Image
Completing challenges & legacies since 2007 | Completed Stories


Image
Image
Image
User avatar
Teresa
Property of Boolprop
Site Admin
 
Posts: 5175
Joined: October 6th, 2006, 2:05 pm
Location: Texas
Medals: 43
Medal Hoarder (1) Golden Plumbob 2016 (1) Golden Plumbob 2017 (1) Golden Plumbob 2019 (1) Golden Plumbob 2020 (1) Completed a Challenge! (1) Boolprop EPIC Challenge (1) Boolprop's DyNasty of Darkness (1) Boolprop Immortal Teenager (1)
Boolprop Sweet Lips Challenge (1) Boolprop Dear Diary Challenge (1) SimNaNo 2019 Personal Goal (1) SimNaNo 2019 Plus (1) SimNano 2020 Personal (1) SimNano 2020 Boost (1) 2019 Summer Fete Events (1) 2019 Summer Fete Hook-A-Duck (1) 2019 Halloween Event (1)
2019 Pick a Treat (1) 2019 Christmas Events (1) 2019 Advent (1) LGBT Couple Challenge (1) Birthday Present Hunt (1) Little Ball of Fur (1) Goldfish are Tasty (1) I Scream for Ice Cream (1) Gary? (1)
Bolt of Lightning (1) Shooting Star (1) Four Leaves of Clover (1) An Apple A Day! (1) Yo-yo! (1) Rubik's Cube (1) And All I Got Was This T-Shirt (1) USA - Texas (1) Happy Birthday (1)
100 Posts (1) 500 Posts (1) 1,000 Posts (1) 2,000 Posts (1) 3,000 Posts (1) 4,000 Posts (1) 5,000 Posts (1)
Steam ID: tjsmetana
Origin ID: tsmetana

Re: The "Officially"Wacky Boolprop Challenge TS4

Postby Heather » July 7th, 2020, 6:53 pm

ciyrose wrote:Ok, as I have been playing this I have taken a hard look at the aspirations challenge portion of this. I understand the intent is to make it a big challenge because it's worth a lot of points, but with each expansion adding at least 1 or 2 aspirations (minus a couple) what used to be 23 aspirations (base game) has gone up to 42 if you have all of the expansions. This starts to feel a little lopsided for people who have all of the expansions vs those of who don't in the options of getting those points. I do understand those without a lot of expansions won't be able to get points based on the expansion bonuses (which you can pick up to 3 of), and trying to get through 42+ (as I'm sure more will be coming) with around 13 sims (if each generation only has 3 kids, and each generation gets married instead of just having the three kids by different people.) Especially when you get into things like City Living (which I know there was mention of using a spare for) the Friend of Animals, and the Strangerville Mystery.

So my idea is this: To keep it still a challenge but to make it feel more doable as we add more aspirations over time, we make it 30 aspirations (or all you have if you do not have access to 30 of them). The reason for 30 is the right combo of 3 expansion packs gives you access to 30 of them. Vampires adds 3, and Get Famous, Eco Lifestyle, Jungle Adventure, and Realm of Magic all add an additional two. Most of the rest add a single aspiration to the mix. I also believe this is a good balance of what you might want to focus on based on the bonuses you pick (if you have Cats and Dogs and chose to get those bonuses you might want to focus on the animal aspiration) and giving the chance for not having to use a spare to do something like City Living unless you have that pack and want to focus on that. It also takes into account the idea that, as they add to the game, and potentially add more aspirations, you might have more to chose from, and maybe we have to adjust the number at some point, but 10 require you to "become and adult" at some level of the aspiration, and the family ones, if you don't start them right away and potentially use youth potion you won't be able to achieve easily still. I also feel like 30 keeps from someone just doing the "easy" aspirations to achieve and still need to work at it, thus keeping it a good challenge. Let me know your thoughts, and if you feel I might be completely off base, as I am really trying to get these done, but even with 5 kids in the first generation, I'm not able to easily sped through most of these, and also keep focused on the rest of my goals. Now maybe the right player could easily do it, but I don't know if any has or not.


Sorry I missed this! Hadn't checked on the thread since I last updated in June. I do agree that having to complete all 42 aspirations is a bit extreme if you play with the full collection, I think your suggestion of 30 could work, or even limiting that particular bonus to completing all the basegame aspirations, maybe?

Seera wrote:Happened to notice due to a discussion on Discord that the Bonus section is missing this clause:

"If you only have one expansion pack start the challenge with nine points, if you only have the base game start with eighteen."

Both Sims 2 and Sims 3 versions have this.

Will add that section, thanks!
Image
In Progress: [Paraneighbours] [The Paraverse]
Completed: [OWBC] [Bad Moon Rising] [Dates & Dentures]

[Simblr] [Blogger]

"Being gay isn't a choice; it's a game and I'm winning."
User avatar
Heather
Human Dumpster Fire
Staff Moderator
 
Posts: 1637
Joined: July 28th, 2009, 6:00 pm
Location: Toronto, ON
Medals: 69
Artwork (1) I Supported Boolprop! (1) Teresa's Troll (1) The Rosanna Award (1) Creator's Creations (1) Golden Plumbob 2016 (1) Golden Plumbob 2017 (1) Golden Plumbob 2018 (1) Golden Plumbob 2019 (1)
Golden Plumbob 2020 (1) Story of the Month (1) Completed a Challenge! (1) Boolprop Wacky Challenge (1) Boolprop Monster Mash (1) Boolprop NTM 9 Winner (1) Boolprop NTM 11 Participant (1) Boolprop NTM 12 Participant (1) Bronze SimNaNoWriMo Award 2016 (1)
Let's Build It Participation (1) Halloween Candy (1) Halloween Zombie (1) Thanksgiving Turkey (1) Great Migration of 2014 (1) 2015 Holiday Events (1) 2015 Christmas Gift Exchange (1) 2016 Valentine Events (1) 2016 Easter Events (1)
2016 Summer Screenshot (1) 2016 Halloween (1) 2016 Holiday Events (1) 2017 Valentine Events (1) 2017 Halloween Events (1) 2017 Halloween Events - Cat (1) 2017 Pumpkin Hunt (1) 2017 Pumpkin Hunt - Gold (1) 2017 Xmas Events (1)
2018 Pick a Treat - Black Cat (1) 2018 Pride (1) 2019 Pride (1) 2015 Birthday Toast (1) 2015 Birthday Party Hat (1) 2015 Birthday Balloon (1) 12th Birthday Event (1) Pin the Plumbob (1) Watermelon Bliss (1)
Little Ball of Fur (1) There was one Guitar (1) The Legend of (1) Moustache Love (1) Drinks on the House (1) Bubbles! (1) One Eye to Rule Them All (1) I Scream for Ice Cream (1) A Field of Red Poppies (1)
Treasure Chest (1) Singing in the Rain (1) Gary? (1) Ice Cream Float (1) Bolt of Lightning (1) Shooting Star (1) Four Leaves of Clover (1) Snap, Crackle, Pop (1) Hey Cupcake (1)
Rubik's Cube (1) Canada (1) Happy Birthday (1) 100 Posts (1) 500 Posts (1) 1,000 Posts (1)
Steam ID: spacedoggity
Origin ID: pixeldollhouse

Previous

Return to Boolprop Challenge Rules

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest