Featured Legacies & Stories! November 24 (Boolprop's B-day!)

Chase
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Steam ID: ziekenz
United States of America

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Featured Legacies & Stories! November 24 (Boolprop's B-day!)

Post by Chase »

Featured Legacies & Stories for:
November 24, 2014 - Boolprop's Birthday!

I couldn't wait! Here's the first feature! :D
Welcome to Boolprop.net's first legacy & story feature! If you're curious on how this works, read up here: Info
Because this is the first one, and because it's Boolprop's 9th Birthday today, twice as many features (4) will be awarded!

Here are the features! Be sure to check them out:

---------------------------------------

The Crowne Jewels by nicholaplaysthesims
Every family has a little gem, imagine having 26 of them! Join Rowena in completing her Crowne Jewels.
A Sims 2 WYDC: Click here to read!

Interview with the author:
Spoiler:
Q: When did you first start playing Sims? How did you find Boolprop?
A: I was about 14 when I started playing The Sims 2, I've played The Sims 3 and The Sims 4. I found Boolprop a long time ago by chance, glad I did!
Q: What stories inspired you to make this, if any?
A: Rosanna's WYDC definitely, Rosanna is that kind of person. Determined for medals and creative, it makes me want to follow in her footsteps.
Q: Which baby has been your favorite in this challenge, so far? Which father?
A: Definitely Baby G - Gina and her father Kent. Kent and Rowena are married, it's so nice to have at least one biological child for them both in the house!

For The Love of TV by rockinchica777
A legacy where TV meets the Sims 4!
A Sims 4 Legacy: Click here to read!

Spoiler:
A: I started playing Sims at the very beginning. Me and my brother had most of the Sims 1 expansions and would play together all the time. I continued to love the Sims well beyond the first game and have been playing ever since (owning most Sims 2 expansions and most Sims 3 ones as well).
A long time ago, I was reading some individual's Sims 2 story and they mentioned boolprop (original site). From there, I began reading many legacy but never became a member until recently.
A: I have attempted many legacies in the past and would always give up or have some computer problem destroy my save. So it was natural for me to start one for the Sims 4. There weren't any particular stories that inspired me but I have enjoyed reading The Fate In Our Starze Legacy: Sims 4 Legacy.
Q: What is your favorite thing about playing a legacy in The Sims 4, compared to past Sims games?
A: I really love some of the new features of game such as multitasking (even if It is missing some great features from the past Sims games). The game also brings back memories of the Sims 2 which was my favorite one.

The Scatterday Matriarchy by Emily Whalers
The Scatterday Matriarchy is an observational, comedic legacy focusing on Ainsley Scatterday and her descendants. There are a lot of silly, grumpy, and evil Sims along with a healthy dose of fail.
A Sims 3 Legacy: Click here to read!

Spoiler:
Oh man, I think I started playing Sims in....2001? It's been well over a decade. I was about ten at the time I started. Agh. I feel so old. My cousin introduced me to Sims 1, and while visiting my grandparents I was lucky enough to find and get my dad to buy me a copy. This was a big deal because it was very hard to find software for Macs at the time, especially because we lived in the middle of nowhere.
I honestly don't remember when I first found Boolprop. It was sometime during Boolprop 1.0, like maybe 2008 or 2009? I do remember that I started lurking regularly around the time of the move to Boolprop 2.0 in late 2011 after I discovered some of my favourite legacies.
A: I wanted to start my own Sims 2 legacy after reading The Squeaky Clean Legacy by profbutters and The Bradford Legacy by SilverBelle, which remains one of my favourite legacies to date. But then my old jerk computer died. I use a Mac, and since Apple destroyed virtually all of their backwards compatibility, Sims 2 doesn't work on my current computer. :( I eventually warmed up to the Sims 3, obviously, but Sims 2 is still my favourite. The Laflamme Legacy by ceriselaflamme and The Southern Prettacy by Miss Miserie were the first two Sims 3 legacies I read, and they definitely inspired me to start my own. The Darroch Legacy, currently on hiatus, is another inspiration - JaneEyreForce and I started our legacies around the same time, and she inspired me to be a silly as possible with the Scatterdays. Sample A Brave Legacy by Echoweaver and The Dysfunkshinul Legacy by gryffindork (both of which I need to catch up on!) are also favourites of mine that I discovered when I first started, and they continue to inspire me!
Q: Who is your favorite Sim in your challenge so far, besides your founder?
A: Definitely Auden, my Gen. 2 heiress. She's been a blast to play since she was little, and she makes hilarious faces when she's grumpy. She's one of the first Sims from the Sims 3 that I've had in game from birth to elderhood, so I've grown very fond of her. I also really like Angelo, my Gen. 3 spouse. He's much goofier than I thought he would be when he first married in, and he's fit in well with the family!

The McKee Legacy by Abby
The McKee Legacy - Stumbling our way through ten generations.
A Sims 4 Legacy: Click here to read!

Spoiler:
A: I first started playing the sims back in the sims 1 days, but wouldnt have officially counted me as obsessed till the sims 2 came out. :P I joined boolprop in 2006 from reading a legacy on the sims 2 exchange! And i have been here ever since!
A: I like documenting my legacies because it gives me motiviation to keep going. I kind of feel lost playing a legacy without taking pictures and writing about it!
Q: What is your favorite thing about playing a legacy in The Sims 4, compared to past Sims games?
A: I really like the sims 4 because its a good mix between the sims 3 and sims 2. I like that its simplified down a little, my computer can actually run this game. :p I like that we have emotions and lifetime aspirations back aswell!!
Congratulations!
hello! :heartbeat:

Return to “Misc Events Archive”