Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Re: Peachy's 2021 Writing Prompt challenge

Post by peachy123uk »

20.4.21 Random prompt
Spoiler:
Say you won't leave me no more. I'll take you back again. No more excuses. 'Cause I heard them all before. A hundred times or more. I'll forgive and forget ,If you say you'll never go. 'Cause it's true what they say. It's better the devil you know. Our love wasn't perfect, I know.I think I know the score.You say you love me, oh boy. I can't ask for more, I'll come if you should call. I'll forgive and forget. If you say you'll never go. 'Cause it's true what they say. It's better the devil you know.
UPCOMING EVENTS:

JUNE
PRIDE

JULY
SIMNANO

DECEMBER
CHRISTMAS 2024

peachy123uk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by peachy123uk »

21.4.21 Random prompt
Spoiler:
Friends tell me I am crazy and I'm wasting time with you. You'll never be mine. It's not the way I see it.'Cause I feel you're already mine. Whenever you're with me .People always talking about your reputation.I don't care about your other girls. Just be good to me
Friends are always telling me. You're a user I don't care what you do to them. Just be good to me. You may have many others. But I know when you're with me. You are all mine. Friends always seem to listen to the bad things that you do. Just be good to me.
UPCOMING EVENTS:

JUNE
PRIDE

JULY
SIMNANO

DECEMBER
CHRISTMAS 2024

peachy123uk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by peachy123uk »

22.4.21 Picture Prompt

Spoiler:
"Oh this is so nice." I said to my friend, who was also lounging on a sun lounger. "The sun is out, and i am in love with a great man." My friend replied. "good for you, glad you have found someone who can make you happy." I said. "But it is girls day so no talking about men. I added. I closed my eyes and felt the hot sun on my face. I don't get much time to relax, with a full time job, husband and children to take care of. But today its my day off from the chaos.
UPCOMING EVENTS:

JUNE
PRIDE

JULY
SIMNANO

DECEMBER
CHRISTMAS 2024

peachy123uk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by peachy123uk »

23.4.21. Picture Prompt
Spoiler:
"Mum, are you listening, dad talking to you?". Dad carried on talking like nothing has happened. But mom was just staring and not moving, not even blinking. "Dad something wrong with mum!" I said. He stopped talking and looked at mum and said "No she just bored of my incessantly chatting." he replied. I didn't think so i looked at mum again, and she is just sat there, looking at nothing, she was still breathing, i saw her chest go in and out. But this wasn't like mum, she was always so chatter at the dinner table, when we come home from school.
UPCOMING EVENTS:

JUNE
PRIDE

JULY
SIMNANO

DECEMBER
CHRISTMAS 2024

peachy123uk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by peachy123uk »

24.4.21 Random prompt
Spoiler:
I don't know about you.There's something in his eyes. He's keeping secrets. What a way to drop a bombshell.
Guess you really didn't think I'd find out. Hear the silence, crying. In the room, on the side with the lights out. I Know that feeling. Fucking with my heart and head. (And again, and again, and again, and again). Fallen outta love again, Rolling up my cig in bed
It's been a very, very long night. Sitting with my girls, sipping wine like…there no tomorrow. He's keeping secrets from me again. I shouldn't trust him with my heart but i do.
UPCOMING EVENTS:

JUNE
PRIDE

JULY
SIMNANO

DECEMBER
CHRISTMAS 2024

peachy123uk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by peachy123uk »

25.4.21 Random prompt

Spoiler:
Some people spread rumors as a way to intimidate others and gain status or popularity. But spreading rumors as a way to turn people against someone is a form of bullying — and it can have serious consequences for the person doing it. Spreading unkind gossip in person or online is not a decent or mature way to act. Spreading rumours are carried by haters, spread by idiots and listened to by fools. I know this is a bit crazy but if you want to know something about me the best person to ask is me. Spreading rumours is cruel.
UPCOMING EVENTS:

JUNE
PRIDE

JULY
SIMNANO

DECEMBER
CHRISTMAS 2024

peachy123uk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by peachy123uk »

26.4.21 random prompt
Spoiler:
I wish i was a bird so every morning i could fly to your place and sit at the window, to be the first one every day, to see your lovely face. I wish i was the dew, when you pick the rose and smell it's scent. I would silently wish you morning and kiss you on the nose. i wish i was the mirror on your wall, and when you would ask me, I would tell you my love you are the fairest of them all. Every morning when your pray, i wish i was the sun rays. Your secret admirer.
UPCOMING EVENTS:

JUNE
PRIDE

JULY
SIMNANO

DECEMBER
CHRISTMAS 2024

peachy123uk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by peachy123uk »

27.4.21 Picture Prompt

Spoiler:
Oh my god how stupid must i look, making stupid gesture to my new husband. I though everything was going to well, everything got booked nothing went wrong, i found the perfect dress after the second dress i tried on. I knew something had to go wrong. Because something always does at weddings. and it is me, i doing a stupid gesture and my phone is ringing, why did i hide my phone in my dress. I should have just given it to someone to look after, while the service was going on. But who cares it is my wedding day.
UPCOMING EVENTS:

JUNE
PRIDE

JULY
SIMNANO

DECEMBER
CHRISTMAS 2024

peachy123uk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by peachy123uk »

28.4.21 Random prompt

Spoiler:
I am slowly learning that the things you promised me. Are burning like the embers of a thousand willow trees. And every single secret has been broadcast like TV. Now all the threads are severed that were tying you to me. I thought we were friends, but now we're enemies.Pull your knife out of my back, your blood runs black. I was just surprised at how you turned on me so fas.t
I let you in, I held you close. My blood flows like a river cause I trusted you the most. And now I know it's over.
UPCOMING EVENTS:

JUNE
PRIDE

JULY
SIMNANO

DECEMBER
CHRISTMAS 2024

peachy123uk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by peachy123uk »

29.4.21 Random Prompt
Spoiler:
I got a secret, I'm telling everyone. Don't wanna keep it, I wanna play it dumb. I made a promise I think I'm ready to break. It's just a question, there's nothing wrong or right. But your intentions could keep you up all night. You play with fire, you need a way to escape
And when the lights go out, go out. We're just beginning And all around, our eyes are looking down
You spin the bottle round. And round and round and round. Truth or Dare! Last kiss on the tip of your lips. Why's your heart beating?
UPCOMING EVENTS:

JUNE
PRIDE

JULY
SIMNANO

DECEMBER
CHRISTMAS 2024

peachy123uk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by peachy123uk »

30.4.21 Random prompt.
Spoiler:
I can't stand the way you move it. You drive me crazy with that walk. You get me so excited. I tremble and I shake. When you make the moves you make. You've got the key. The key to my heart. Go ahead and use it. Drag me in, slam the door. Then I'll be yours, for evermore. You've got me locked in. Locked inside your love. I can't take it when you touch me. Feels so good I could explode. You've got me in a frenzy. I tremble and I quake. When you shake the things you shake.
UPCOMING EVENTS:

JUNE
PRIDE

JULY
SIMNANO

DECEMBER
CHRISTMAS 2024

peachy123uk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by peachy123uk »

1.5.21 Random prompt
Spoiler:
Suspicion's rising. Answers aren't clear. I thought we made a promise. Now you've disappeared. You seem to lead two lives at a time
Do I still fit in. I thought you were mine. Sitting at the bar In our favorite café. I turn to see you laughing with her. And your smile fades away. Didn't surprise me. There's nothing left to say. I've got you red-handed now. And you can't walk away. You were caught in the act. When you thought I wasn't looking at you. I can see what you're doing. And I can't stand to hear your lies.
UPCOMING EVENTS:

JUNE
PRIDE

JULY
SIMNANO

DECEMBER
CHRISTMAS 2024

peachy123uk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by peachy123uk »

2.5.21 Random Prompt
Spoiler:
It takes two to make a thing go right. It takes two to make it outta sight. I wanna rock right now. I came to get down. I'm not internationally known. But I'm known to rock the microphone. Because I get stupid, I mean outrageous. Stay away from me if you're contagious. 'Cause I'm the winner, no, not a loser. To be an M.C. is what I choose 'a. Ladies love me, girls adore me. I mean even the ones who never saw me. Like the way that I rhyme at a show. The reason why, man, I don't know.
UPCOMING EVENTS:

JUNE
PRIDE

JULY
SIMNANO

DECEMBER
CHRISTMAS 2024

peachy123uk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by peachy123uk »

Spoiler:
Holly came from Miami, FLA. Hitch-hiked her way across the USA. Plucked her eyebrows on the way. Shaved her legs and then he was a she. She says, "Hey babe,Take a walk on the wild side." Candy came from out on the Island. In the backroom she was everybody's darlin' . But she never lost her head. Even when she was giving head. She says, "Hey babe, Take a walk on the wild side." Little Joe never once gave it away. Everybody had to pay and pay. A hustle here and a hustle there. Take a walk on the wild side.
UPCOMING EVENTS:

JUNE
PRIDE

JULY
SIMNANO

DECEMBER
CHRISTMAS 2024

peachy123uk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by peachy123uk »

Spoiler:
I don't know if hell is certain. But I pray that you'll be burning. You treated me just like a vermin. Fuck you for this lifelong burden
I can't succeed. Without remembering what you did to me. I can't forgive. You should've never fucking let me live. I wish that I could forgive you. But I never will.To tell the truth. I just want my youth back.The life that was ripped from me. Looking back it should've killed me.I'd trade it all, just to have a normal life.You know you ruined me completely. A living nightmare.
UPCOMING EVENTS:

JUNE
PRIDE

JULY
SIMNANO

DECEMBER
CHRISTMAS 2024

peachy123uk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by peachy123uk »

5.5.21 Random Prompt
Spoiler:
Up in the attic, all alone was a box of forgotten toys, once they were played with all day long, by long ago by boys and girls. This Train and track, goes around and around, with a toot and a puff of steam. But the engine is now scratched and scruffy now. And nobody winds the key. To Meg, Eve and Beth. This worn out teddy bear with no nose, used wait on Christmas Eve, he used to sit your bed and guard all the toys, until Santa Clause would leave. So up in the attic children toys are left behind.
UPCOMING EVENTS:

JUNE
PRIDE

JULY
SIMNANO

DECEMBER
CHRISTMAS 2024

peachy123uk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by peachy123uk »

Spoiler:
I make it alone. When love has gone. Still, you made your mark. Here in my heart. I hope one day I'll fly away. Leave your love to yesterday. What more can your love do for me. When will love be through with me?. I follow the night. Can't stand the light. When will I begin. My life again? I hope one day I'll fly away. Leave your love to yesterday. Why live life from dream to dream. And dread the day. When i am dreaming… then i hope one day i will fly away with your love and my heart.
UPCOMING EVENTS:

JUNE
PRIDE

JULY
SIMNANO

DECEMBER
CHRISTMAS 2024

peachy123uk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by peachy123uk »

7.5.21 Random prompt

Spoiler:
I get this feeling. Whenever I touch you. I kept believing. That some day you'd feel it too. You kept the fire burning deep in my heart. I never knew. You played along, and took what you needed. I was wrong to think I could ever get through. You've got this way of making your love slip through. When I'm holding you tight. I can't let you know. That I'm on to ya. I can't let you go. And make it so that's when I'm holding you tight. So many nights alone in the darkness. Just me and you.
UPCOMING EVENTS:

JUNE
PRIDE

JULY
SIMNANO

DECEMBER
CHRISTMAS 2024

peachy123uk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by peachy123uk »

8.5.21 Random prompt

Spoiler:
Standing next to you. A dream is coming true. In a heartbeat, feeling's right. I finally see the light. Something in your eyes. Has got me hypnotized. And near or far, I try to be where you are. Wanna laugh wanna sing. Wanna do everything. Wanna live wanna be
Where's the spirits are free. Keep it up keep it down.Keep it turning around. Make it dark make it light. Make it magic tonight .It all seems strange. My whole life has changed. Love is shining through in everything you do and Honey in a heartbeat, i melt with you.
UPCOMING EVENTS:

JUNE
PRIDE

JULY
SIMNANO

DECEMBER
CHRISTMAS 2024

peachy123uk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by peachy123uk »

9.5.21 Random Prompt
Spoiler:
When I think about how much I'm loving you, No limitations, no set of regimented rules...I'm amazed how much this love has touched my life, And the commitment that we share is a welcome sacrifice...This must be sweet fatal attraction, my life-long date with destiny; Love this strong, it just brings out the passion I never knew was here in me...I love you just because, Just because I do - my darlin', you...You're a diamond in my mind, a treasure found; A precious gem to me. Emotions more than words can help me say; I love you, just because you're you...
UPCOMING EVENTS:

JUNE
PRIDE

JULY
SIMNANO

DECEMBER
CHRISTMAS 2024

Return to “2021 Writing Prompt Challenges”