Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Re: Peachy's 2021 Writing Prompt challenge

Post by peachy123uk »

30.5.21 Random prompt
Spoiler:
If I believed. We'd both succeed. An uncomfortable collection of words. This time feels new. Yet drowned in déjà vu. How naive we are. Yet we made it this far. I think that this is it. But if it's not...a reason to celebrate. We'd both succeeded. Well it's okay for you to walk away. In the latter half of December. pressure builds from all reflection on the prior year. Yes it was such a great year. a broken promise is on display for a disconnected family. Through wine and drunken conversations without this would there be no reason to celebrate.
UPCOMING EVENTS:

JUNE
PRIDE

JULY
SIMNANO

DECEMBER
CHRISTMAS 2024

peachy123uk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by peachy123uk »

Spoiler:
I'm not alone. I wish I was. 'Cause then I'd know I was down because I couldn't find a friend around. To love me like they do right now. I'm dizzy from the shopping mall. I searched for joy, but I bought it all. It doesn't help the hunger pains. And a thirst I'd have to drown first to ever satiate. Something's missing and I don't know how to fix it. When autumn comes It doesn't ask. It just walks in where it left you last. You never know when it starts. Until there's fog inside the glass around. Your summer heart.
UPCOMING EVENTS:

JUNE
PRIDE

JULY
SIMNANO

DECEMBER
CHRISTMAS 2024

peachy123uk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by peachy123uk »

1.6.21 Random prompt

Spoiler:
Feeling lost in the woods, where it all began. Perhaps I don't belong here anymore. Sitting here nowhere, in the land of missing folks.
Tell me why, tell me why people die?. Tell me why, why they don't understand?.Tell me how could they keep fighting a war. Tell me how, how could they stand the pain?. Do you know, do you know where you go?. Have you seen anybody happy near here?
The sky isn't blue, there's not light anymore,. I'm standing in the abyss, and all I think is you. I can't believe I'm done with this empty soul.
UPCOMING EVENTS:

JUNE
PRIDE

JULY
SIMNANO

DECEMBER
CHRISTMAS 2024

peachy123uk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by peachy123uk »

2.6.21 Random prompt
Spoiler:
What’s there to believe. Now the world crumbles. Just as it should. What’s left to give in this world. So cry to god and cry to your inner self for hope for the will to prosper. Open my eyes and show me. This worlds not all it seems. It is not what it looks like Such a greater path to follow. So much more to live for. Take this shred of hope and open your eyes. To this world in a new light. a new chance at life. We find the hope to stay up. We look inside to find ourselves.
UPCOMING EVENTS:

JUNE
PRIDE

JULY
SIMNANO

DECEMBER
CHRISTMAS 2024

peachy123uk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by peachy123uk »

3.6.21 Random prompt
Spoiler:
Club lights, we fight every night. Baby, I don't wanna do that.. Your type, jeans tight, .She like: How the fuck you do that?
I can't be there all the time . But you know I gotta prove that. I can't leave here anytime soon. I got something to do, yeah
Walk away as the door slams shut. You got blood on your poor hands. I just wanted to help, now I'm going to hell. I know you wanna Facetime, baby, I have Samsung. When I met your mom, she told me I was handsome but the door slammed shut.
UPCOMING EVENTS:

JUNE
PRIDE

JULY
SIMNANO

DECEMBER
CHRISTMAS 2024

peachy123uk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by peachy123uk »

4.6.21 Random prompt
Spoiler:
Like everyone else you got issues. Some you know and some you don’t. Don’t blame me for being suspicious. But I see you need something else than what you want. I wish you could see yourself just like I do. Maybe you would know by now I really liked you
I’m not missing you. I’m not full of myself. Just like you. I’d rather break my own thread. Like a needle I stitched you up.Just for you to tear it up again. Now I’m through. I’m not missing you .All you know, you are superficial, and stop being suspicious.
UPCOMING EVENTS:

JUNE
PRIDE

JULY
SIMNANO

DECEMBER
CHRISTMAS 2024

peachy123uk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by peachy123uk »

5.4.21 Random Prompt
Spoiler:
They shocked the world cause they wanted to live.They had no food, no alternative. Lost in the snow weak in the mind.
Starving and cold ate their own kind. Had no choice, lost and alone.. Eat the flesh, spit out the bone. Malnutrition was setting in.
They needed protein and a will to win. Cannibalism the only way. The logical answer to live another day. A code of conduct they must go by. No sign of help coming from the sky. With only human flesh to keep them alive ?How much longer can they survive ..on the menu today.
UPCOMING EVENTS:

JUNE
PRIDE

JULY
SIMNANO

DECEMBER
CHRISTMAS 2024

peachy123uk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by peachy123uk »

6.6.21 Random prompt

Spoiler:
You forget yourself, yeah. You're somebody else. The flaws I felt for you. You only want to perfect. Beneath the mask such a need to protect. Desperate to show me how well you can pretend. Trying too hard. You're trying too hard to earn my love. Playing yourself, pushing me away. Where's your innocence? Has it been lost? Can't fit in, where you don't belong. And you'll never fit me inside of your box. You're too controlling to ever get what you want. You're trying too hard. I just want to know who you are. Trying too hard to earn what was already in your arms.
UPCOMING EVENTS:

JUNE
PRIDE

JULY
SIMNANO

DECEMBER
CHRISTMAS 2024

peachy123uk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by peachy123uk »

7.6.21 Random Prompt
Spoiler:
We should move mountains. And dance amongst the stars. Hush all the madness. We should never be apart. Take time to tell me, that you care. I want your affections. And it's more than I can bare. I just love the sight of you. His soft side of love. This love that we share. Trust what your feeling. And know that it's right. I won't leave you stranded. I got plans to do you right boy. You are so understanding. Tender and pure. You're one hell of a man. From now on I am yours and I mean it boy.
UPCOMING EVENTS:

JUNE
PRIDE

JULY
SIMNANO

DECEMBER
CHRISTMAS 2024

peachy123uk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by peachy123uk »

8.6.21 Random prompt
Spoiler:
Rude girl, I need you to come closer Just because I want to get to know you. Let's talk and maybe exchange numbers. There's a whole world that I wanna show you. Rude girl, I need you to come closer. Rude boy, you look like a smoker. I can see all the stress that you're under. Can we go and chat shit on the sofa?. Rude boy, you seem like a joker. Can I bother you for a lighter?
Is it alright if I ask for your number? Let's roll the dice and see what happens. I wanna get closer.
UPCOMING EVENTS:

JUNE
PRIDE

JULY
SIMNANO

DECEMBER
CHRISTMAS 2024

peachy123uk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by peachy123uk »

9.6.21 Random prompt
Spoiler:
You will always be a part of me. You're a beat in the heart of me. Sometimes it's kinda hard to see. It goes without saying. Beautiful as you ever were. You've given everything to make it work. How could it just disappear? I don't know how we got here. Broke without breaking. Drunk without drinking. It don't tell you when your time is up. You used to whisper in my ear. How good it felt to lay right here. Now your voice is just as clear. Those three words were easy ones. And now they won't roll off my tongue.
UPCOMING EVENTS:

JUNE
PRIDE

JULY
SIMNANO

DECEMBER
CHRISTMAS 2024

peachy123uk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by peachy123uk »

10.6.21 Random prompt

Spoiler:
I open my eyes, reach for the phone. Not a word from you baby. I haven't see you since we had that fight. Can't remember but maybe, I lighted it up in the middle of the night again. You were drinking with your friends. You ignored it but you got it. I get so neurotic about it baby. 'Cause I know you're reading your phone. I can't help from going crazy. Thinking you might not be all alone
I feel the buzz in my mind. And I almost wreck it. But you light me up baby. I need you baby.
UPCOMING EVENTS:

JUNE
PRIDE

JULY
SIMNANO

DECEMBER
CHRISTMAS 2024

peachy123uk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by peachy123uk »

11.6.21 Random Prompt
Spoiler:
Last Dance for love. Yes, it's my last change. For romance tonight. I need you, by me. Beside me, to guide me,To hold me, to scold me. 'Cause when I'm bad I'm so, so bad. Yeah, will you be my Mr. Right? I can't be sure. But all that I ask. Is that you dance with me?
You can dance every dance with the guy. Who gives you the eye, let him hold you tight.You can smile every smile for the man
Who held your hand beneath the pale moon light. So darling, save the last dance for me
UPCOMING EVENTS:

JUNE
PRIDE

JULY
SIMNANO

DECEMBER
CHRISTMAS 2024

peachy123uk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by peachy123uk »

12.6.21 Random prompt
Spoiler:
I've been working real hard. Seven days a week, no time to sleep but never stop. I deserve a day off. Little time for me, myself and I do what I want. Now it's the weekend, got no plans tonight. Call up my friends and we'll go for a ride. If we see something that we know we like. We'll get it tonight.If you wanna feel good like you should. Trust me I know just what to do.In a self-care, flip your hair, all you need to be good as new. 'cause all you gotta do is treat myself.
UPCOMING EVENTS:

JUNE
PRIDE

JULY
SIMNANO

DECEMBER
CHRISTMAS 2024

peachy123uk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by peachy123uk »

13.6.21 Random prompt

Spoiler:
Sweet ocean liner, come and anchor down. Sea of forgiveness, see what I have found. It's long and lanky, awkward at times. I'm going nowhere if you get the time. And it's a long hard road until I can get to you. And I'll be holding on, hoping the sun comes shining through. I took to driving, to see what I would find. A place in history, a little peace of mind. I know what you're thinking. I know just what you mean. I'll never be whole again until I get clean. And it's a long hard road until I can get to you.
UPCOMING EVENTS:

JUNE
PRIDE

JULY
SIMNANO

DECEMBER
CHRISTMAS 2024

peachy123uk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by peachy123uk »

14.6.21 Random prompt
Spoiler:
I been spending all my lifetime. Driving on car. Now I can see the way to fly high. Then I can go far. Wild days are leaving my past behind. Dancing in the fire, of another life I can try. The race is over time to discover, brand new spaces and loves. You gotta lead it your way. Thinking of dreams and places. You gotta live it your way. I been searching for tomorrow, waiting for the sun. Now I believe I made an error, and now it's time to run. The race is over now and forever.
UPCOMING EVENTS:

JUNE
PRIDE

JULY
SIMNANO

DECEMBER
CHRISTMAS 2024

peachy123uk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by peachy123uk »

15.6.21 Random Prompt

Spoiler:
Blood and tears. Since you've been gone. I hear you've been crying. All alone. In your misery, could you have been deceived. Since I've been gone. You cried a thousand tears, darling don't despair. I know your heart still bleeds. Darling don't you care…There's blood in your tears. All alone, In your misery. You are lost endlessly. Since I've been gone. I hear you been crying, wasting your time. When you could living a life. I know it's hard but you will see me one day. We shall be together, and the tears will stop one day. I love you.
UPCOMING EVENTS:

JUNE
PRIDE

JULY
SIMNANO

DECEMBER
CHRISTMAS 2024

peachy123uk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by peachy123uk »

16.6.21 Random prompt
Spoiler:
Things are looking up, oh finally!. I thought, I'd never see the day. When you smile at me.. We always pull through when we try,. I'm always wrong but you're never right. Honestly, can you believe. We crossed the world while it's asleep?. I'd never trade it in, 'cause I've always wanted this!. And it's not a dream anymore! It's worth fighting for. Could have given up so easily. I was a few cheap shots away from the end of me.Taken for granted, almost everything that I would have died for, just yesterday, but things are looking up for us.
UPCOMING EVENTS:

JUNE
PRIDE

JULY
SIMNANO

DECEMBER
CHRISTMAS 2024

peachy123uk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by peachy123uk »

17.6.21 Random prompt
Spoiler:
So crazy to see you smiling. Heard he makes you feel incredible. But I don't wanna hear about it. 'Cause I'm the fool that let you go
I wish that I could turn away. I can't watch him in my place. Maybe I'm just jealous. So baby just in case he makes the mistakes that I did. And he don't see what I miss. Just promise me you won't forget. You don't have to settle for less. Promise that'll you never ever forget me. He tells you that he loves you. You never heard that before, i wished i had said it.
UPCOMING EVENTS:

JUNE
PRIDE

JULY
SIMNANO

DECEMBER
CHRISTMAS 2024

peachy123uk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by peachy123uk »

18.6.21 One Word Prompt
Spoiler:
I wanna take my wig off. I wanna lay it on the nightstand. I wanna take my makeup off. I wanna rip these nails off my hands. And I might look like, who did what and why. But you came to spend the night. So you know, that there was way more to me. And if you don't want me at my goodnight. Then you can't have me at my morning glory. And if you don't want me at my goodnight. Then it's going be goodbye. You can't have it your way. The only thing you decide is your stay.
UPCOMING EVENTS:

JUNE
PRIDE

JULY
SIMNANO

DECEMBER
CHRISTMAS 2024

Return to “2021 Writing Prompt Challenges”