Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Re: Peachy's 2021 Writing Prompt challenge

Post by peachy123uk »

19.6.21 Random Prompt

Spoiler:
You're standing in front of me. But you're so far. It's getting hard, to think of the reasons. Why we stay in the dark. Would it be for the better. If we both just surrender and let it go? Being with each other is breaking our hearts. Tell me what we're fighting for. And is it really worth the battles? We've been going back and forth, like an echo. I hurt you then you hold me close. We get off on the highs and lows. Like some twisted game,I wanted you so bad. Yet we both push us away.
UPCOMING EVENTS:

JUNE
PRIDE

JULY
SIMNANO

DECEMBER
CHRISTMAS 2024

peachy123uk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by peachy123uk »

20.6.21 Random Prompt

Spoiler:
You're everything I thought you never were. And nothing like I thought you could've been. But still you live inside of me. So tell me, how is that?. You're the only one I wish I could forget. The only one I love to not forgive. And though you break my heart. And though there are times when I hate you 'cause I can't erase. The times that you hurt me and put tears on my face. I know I'll be there at the end of the day. I don't wanna be without you, babe. I don't want to have a broken heart.
UPCOMING EVENTS:

JUNE
PRIDE

JULY
SIMNANO

DECEMBER
CHRISTMAS 2024

peachy123uk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by peachy123uk »

21.6.21 Random prompt
Spoiler:
Hello Children, want to hear a nice bedtime story? Creepy, crawly, slimy things that stick onto your skin, Horrid things with tentacles that want to pull you in. Squirmy worms, slugs and snails that lie there in a goo, they'll wait down there forever til they get their hands on you! Don't you open that cellar door, you're a fool if you dare,Stay away from that cellar door, beacuse there's something down there in the basement and it's not nice. Frightening things with 16 legs, they'll wait with open Jaws then pass the time while they sit just sharing their claws.
UPCOMING EVENTS:

JUNE
PRIDE

JULY
SIMNANO

DECEMBER
CHRISTMAS 2024

peachy123uk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by peachy123uk »

22.6.21 Random prompt

Spoiler:
How did Rose lose her camera? She threw it to the ground, disgusted by what she had done. What had she done? She had taken a photograph of something inappropriate, or rather. A photograph at an inappropriate time, or rather. A photograph instead of being a hero. What was the photograph of? A ghost. Does the ghosts haunt her? She sees her eyes when she closes her eyes. Her eyes looking back at her. Her eyes underneath her eyelids. She is always screaming. Her daughter, her sister, her lover, her mother
Rose. Does Rose believe in ghosts? Yes she does.
UPCOMING EVENTS:

JUNE
PRIDE

JULY
SIMNANO

DECEMBER
CHRISTMAS 2024

peachy123uk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by peachy123uk »

23.6.21 Random prompt

Spoiler:
We girls gonna take control. You boys better know know know. We girls gonna run this show. All I want is something new. Something I can hold on to. I don't wanna talk. I just wanna dance. Baby let it drop. Catch me if you can. Down with the rhythm on another beat.
Gotta take that back what you said to me. Never giving in when the sun's so high. Gotta feel that heat when you cross a fire. Down with the rhythm on another street. Gotta let this go cause I feel so free. Never giving in cause I need you here.
UPCOMING EVENTS:

JUNE
PRIDE

JULY
SIMNANO

DECEMBER
CHRISTMAS 2024

peachy123uk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by peachy123uk »

24.6.21 Random prompt

Spoiler:
You may be in a big city or driving down a country lane. Workin two jobs to make a living. And all you do is complain, well
You should be thankful of what you got. Waking up in the morning seeing the sun rise.. Is enough to say I thank you, Lord
Rollin over seeing my baby's eyes. Is enough to say I thank you, Lord. You may live in the valley, you may live on the highest hill
You may be in a nursery, in a classroom. But Being thankful of what you have and you know you should.
UPCOMING EVENTS:

JUNE
PRIDE

JULY
SIMNANO

DECEMBER
CHRISTMAS 2024

peachy123uk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by peachy123uk »

25.6.21 Random prompt
Spoiler:
I'm steady trying find a motive. Why I do what I do?. Freedom ain't getting no closer. No matter how far I go. My car is stolen, no registration. Cops are patrolling. And now they stop me and I get locked up. I get free, heading uptown to home. Back with a couple keys. Corner blocks on fire. Under covers cops dressed as fiends. Makin' so much money. Ride up smooth and fast. Put away the stash. And as I sold the last bag and got locked up. No visitation for me. Seems like they forgot about me.
UPCOMING EVENTS:

JUNE
PRIDE

JULY
SIMNANO

DECEMBER
CHRISTMAS 2024

peachy123uk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by peachy123uk »

26.6.21 Random prompt
Spoiler:
In a crooked little town, they were lost and never found, fallen leaves on the ground. I hitched a ride, until the coast.To leave behind, all of my ghosts. Searching for something, I couldn't find at home. Can't get no job, can you spare a dime? Just one more hit, and I'll be fine. I swear to God, this'll be my one last time! Run away before you drown, or the streets will beat you down. When it gets dark, in Pigeon Park. Voice in my head, will soon be fed, by the vultures, that circle round the dead!
UPCOMING EVENTS:

JUNE
PRIDE

JULY
SIMNANO

DECEMBER
CHRISTMAS 2024

peachy123uk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by peachy123uk »

27.6.29 Random prompt
Spoiler:
Katie eagerly agrees to pretend she is Alex's girlfriend for the summer in order to protect his job. Amid sun drenched waves, they develop a friendship that is on the verge of turning romantic, when who should arrive but Nicole, Alex's old girlfriend. In three days, Nicole ruins Katie's relationship with Alex. So Katie gets involved with Logan, Nicole's handsome older brother, though Alex is the one for her. Soon enough Katie learns that fake boyfriend romances can get out of hand and lead to complications she never imagined. The tale of a fake boyfriend, which hopes to turn into more than that.
UPCOMING EVENTS:

JUNE
PRIDE

JULY
SIMNANO

DECEMBER
CHRISTMAS 2024

peachy123uk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by peachy123uk »

28.6.21 random prompt
Spoiler:
It never fades away, it's staying. Your kiss like broken glass on my skin. And all the greatest loves end in violence. It's tearing up my life. Baby, it hit so hard, I'm holding on to my chest. Maybe you left your mark, reminding me to forget. It doesn't matter where you are, you can keep my regret. 'Cause baby, I got these scars, reminding me to forget your love. You left your burn (in my heart)
You left your mark (under my skin).There's no room in war for feelings. Hurt me to the core, and i am still healing.
UPCOMING EVENTS:

JUNE
PRIDE

JULY
SIMNANO

DECEMBER
CHRISTMAS 2024

peachy123uk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by peachy123uk »

29.6.21 Random prompt
Spoiler:
This is Danny Dingle. He's My Sim that I created. The founder of the Dingle family name. Danny had it all and he was well-educated
But Danny wouldn't last long in my game. I gave him plenty to eat. And kept him decently clean. I helped him hold down a job. And live his boring routine. Until the stereo broke. Which I then forced him to mend. And that's how one of my Sims. Met an electrified end. Everyone knows the life of a Sim. Is brutally short and packed to the brim and you will want to murder every Sim.
UPCOMING EVENTS:

JUNE
PRIDE

JULY
SIMNANO

DECEMBER
CHRISTMAS 2024

peachy123uk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by peachy123uk »

30.6.21 Random prompt
Spoiler:
It's party time. It's time to get you off my mind. Forget the life I left behind. And all those dreams that won't come true. It's time for laugh and pass the wine. It's early and I'm feeling fine, I'll soon be over you. Darlin' ever since the day. Yes it's time to go our separate ways. I've been searching for a way to be. For doing you so wrong. Now it's time to call the heart. You know it wasn't all my fault. You cheated too but you were never caught.Your friends lied all along, so its party time in my heart.
UPCOMING EVENTS:

JUNE
PRIDE

JULY
SIMNANO

DECEMBER
CHRISTMAS 2024

peachy123uk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by peachy123uk »

1.7.21 Random prompt
Spoiler:
It was a recipe for disaster. A four-course meal of no soiree. It seemed that happily ever after. Was happy and everyone was after me. It was a cup of good intentions. A tablespoon of one big mess. A dash of overreaction. I assume you know the rest. One little slip
It was a fusion of confusion. With a few confounding things. I guess I probably took the wrong direction, read the wrong instruction.
Well, I admit I might have missed a sign or two. I ran a light past your affection at Humiliation Avenue. It was a recipe for disaster.
UPCOMING EVENTS:

JUNE
PRIDE

JULY
SIMNANO

DECEMBER
CHRISTMAS 2024

peachy123uk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by peachy123uk »

2.7.21 Random prompt

Spoiler:
I woke up this morning. Feeling lonely. You were gone, and my cellphone too. But what is this feeling?. Empty inside my head. Feels like a heart attack. I miss you so bad. The thought of you makes me sad. I'm going mad. Can't help it, I just miss you. How did I lose you now again? It's a long stretch of highway at midnight in New Mexico. It's a small colored light that shines from your car radio.
It's the old motel owner who sleeps on a cot. It's a lonely feeling, it's what you've got. Feeling so lonely.
UPCOMING EVENTS:

JUNE
PRIDE

JULY
SIMNANO

DECEMBER
CHRISTMAS 2024

peachy123uk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by peachy123uk »

3.7.21 Random prompt
Spoiler:
Well, it's of a bold reporter whose story I will tell. Who boldly shouts there's a knock on the door. He went down to the Cuban land, the nearest place to hell. He'd been there many times before, but now the law does say. The only way to Cuba is with the CIA
William Worthy isn't worthy to enter our door. Went down to Cuba, he's not American anymore. But somehow it is strange to hear the State Department say.You are living in the free world, in the free world you must stay. But no more a knocking on doors.
UPCOMING EVENTS:

JUNE
PRIDE

JULY
SIMNANO

DECEMBER
CHRISTMAS 2024

peachy123uk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by peachy123uk »

4.7.21 random prompt
Spoiler:
Damn girl, I didn't know you'd be here. Been a while, it's sure good to see you. Rollin' in here, ready to rock. Standing here sipping.
We're picking up right where we left off last time. I'll drop a quarter in that jukebox, and turn it on. If you'll dance the way you know I like.In and out of that neon light. And if I kiss you up against the wall, it ain't my fault. Cause I can't turn it off. I'm just about halfway gone, baby you can do no wrong. And you'll sing along like I'm the only one that's listening.
UPCOMING EVENTS:

JUNE
PRIDE

JULY
SIMNANO

DECEMBER
CHRISTMAS 2024

peachy123uk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by peachy123uk »

5.7.21 Random prompt
Spoiler:
Do you want to go camping out? In a field where flowers sprout. On the ground, and roll around amongst the marshmallow trees. Beside the river of rainbow trout. Splashing around like life is free. Cause anything is possible. When your out in nature. In the middle of a giant forest of trees. Do you want to pitch a tent? Anywhere you want their is no cement. Shake out you sleeping bag to make sure there is no bugs. Do you want to build a fire. Grab another log and watch the flames get high. Do you want to go Camping out?
UPCOMING EVENTS:

JUNE
PRIDE

JULY
SIMNANO

DECEMBER
CHRISTMAS 2024

peachy123uk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by peachy123uk »

6.7.21 Random prompt
Spoiler:
Our dad would send us to our room.He'd be the voice of doom. He said that we would thank him later. All day he was solid as a rock
But by eight o'clock. We'd be crumbling like a rock. One night, my brother Joe and me. We climbed down the family tree. That grew outside our bedroom window. We ran though we knew it couldn't last. Running from the past. From things that we were born to be
Looking back it's so bizarre. It runs in the family. All the things we are. And we all have our daddy's eyes.
UPCOMING EVENTS:

JUNE
PRIDE

JULY
SIMNANO

DECEMBER
CHRISTMAS 2024

peachy123uk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by peachy123uk »

7.7.21 Random prompt

Spoiler:
Standing in line, marking time. Waiting for the welfare dime. 'Cause they can't buy a job. The man in the silk suit hurries by. As he catches the poor old ladies' eyes. Just for fun he says, "get a job". That's just the way it is. Some things will never change. Ah, but don't you believe them. Said, hey little boy you can't go where the others go. 'Cause you don't look like they do. Hey old man how can you stand, to think that way. Did you really think about it. Before you made the rules? Standing in line.
UPCOMING EVENTS:

JUNE
PRIDE

JULY
SIMNANO

DECEMBER
CHRISTMAS 2024

peachy123uk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by peachy123uk »

8.7.21 Random prompt
Spoiler:
There's no coffee If I can't take my coffee break..Something within me dies. If I can't make three daily trips
Where shining shrine benignly drips. And taste cardboard between my lips. That office light doesn't have to be florescent. I'll get no pains in the head. That office chair doesn't have to be foam rubber. . But only one chemical substance. Gets in the lead. Like she said. If I can't take my coffee break. Somehow the soul no longer tries. Somewhere I don't metabolize. Something within me
Coffee or otherwise. Something inside of me dies, must have coffee with my break.
UPCOMING EVENTS:

JUNE
PRIDE

JULY
SIMNANO

DECEMBER
CHRISTMAS 2024

Return to “2021 Writing Prompt Challenges”