Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Re: Peachy's 2021 Writing Prompt challenge

Post by peachy123uk »

9.7.21 Random prompt
Spoiler:
I don't normally write songs about a real boy, it will boost their egos. I don't normally tell real boys that I think their hot, cuz you know
where this will go.But I know you and you don't know me at all.. Ill tell you exactly how I feel whenever I see you, boy. My face gets hot, my heart freaks out, my mind goes blank, but enjoy your every dance move. I'll watch you, boy your'e smooth.And when I see you I lose my mind. Because you don't have a clue, Your'e my celebrity crush. But we shall never meet.
UPCOMING EVENTS:

JUNE
PRIDE

JULY
SIMNANO

DECEMBER
CHRISTMAS 2024

peachy123uk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by peachy123uk »

10.7.21 Random prompt

Spoiler:
You show us everything you've got. You keep on dancing and the room gets hot. You drive us wild, we'll drive you crazy. You say you wanna go for a spin. The party's just begun, we'll let you in. You keep on shouting, . I wanna rock and roll all night and party every day. You keep on saying you'll be mine for a while. You're looking fancy and I like your style. You show us everything you've got
Baby, baby that's quite a lot. It's been a long time since the book of love. We party hard and we rock.
UPCOMING EVENTS:

JUNE
PRIDE

JULY
SIMNANO

DECEMBER
CHRISTMAS 2024

peachy123uk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by peachy123uk »

11.7.21 Random prompt
Spoiler:
I can picture you the day you were born. Baby girl in your mama's arms and destined for great things. Crazy thing bout an angel like you. All the things you know how to do. And yet the world tries to clip your wings. But you wouldn't let 'em, so baby go get 'em. Bust that ceiling out, the sky's the limit now. The world is changing fast. Wear your hair up and run. Like you ain't ever done before. It's your time at last. All you've been through ain't in vain. Come on baby make it rain, and the glass shattered.
UPCOMING EVENTS:

JUNE
PRIDE

JULY
SIMNANO

DECEMBER
CHRISTMAS 2024

peachy123uk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by peachy123uk »

12.7.21 Random prompt
Spoiler:
Oh, what a crazy party all the gang's here, too . The beat is really jumping like a kangaroo . I'm full of cherry soda and potato chips.
But now I want to get a taste of your sweet lips . The lights dimmed and I want some atmosphere.. The furniture is bouncing round the room with glee . And rocking like a boat upon a stormy sea . But, dig the crazy pockets on the pile tonight. But still I haven't had a chance to hold you tight. Look at Annie's earrings bouncing off her back. But this what happens when the lights are dimmed.
UPCOMING EVENTS:

JUNE
PRIDE

JULY
SIMNANO

DECEMBER
CHRISTMAS 2024

peachy123uk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by peachy123uk »

13.7.21 random prompt
Spoiler:
Life is like an ocean voyage and our bodies are the ships. And without a moral compass we would all be cast adrift. So to keep us on our bearings, the Lord gave us a gift. And like most gifts you get, it was a book. I only read one book, but it's a good book, don't you know. I act the way I act because the Good Book tells me so. If I wanna known how to be good, it's to the Good Book that I go. 'Cos the Good Book is a book and it is good and it's a book.
UPCOMING EVENTS:

JUNE
PRIDE

JULY
SIMNANO

DECEMBER
CHRISTMAS 2024

peachy123uk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by peachy123uk »

14.7.21 Random prompt
Spoiler:
I drove down to Trader Joe's. Straight to aisle five. Got a bottle of Malört, 'cause, my friend told me.If I drink the whole thing. Then I wouldn't think about you. And after glass two, well. I'd be brand new. And I tried, a one night kinda guy. Made out in the parking lot
And that's so not my style, but. My sister said, I've, gotta kiss a lot of frogs. Before I find my prince, so. That's just what I did. Ain't helped me like it should. But at least I'm getting good. At takin' bad advice.
UPCOMING EVENTS:

JUNE
PRIDE

JULY
SIMNANO

DECEMBER
CHRISTMAS 2024

peachy123uk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by peachy123uk »

15.7.21 Random prompt

Spoiler:
I've been feeling every second. Since she told me we were through. Been going hell for leather.'Cause there's fuck all else to do. And she stumbled through some problems. Said, "You're the only wrong in me". But I've been missing something.Bring your body home to me. Am I wasting my time?. Oh, I'm trying find any truth in between the lies. Replaying conversations running around in my mind. Didn't wanna be a love let go. Barely getting by on my own. Guess I'll always be holding onto something borrowed. Didn't wanna shake myself away. Through long nights and the wasted days.
UPCOMING EVENTS:

JUNE
PRIDE

JULY
SIMNANO

DECEMBER
CHRISTMAS 2024

peachy123uk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by peachy123uk »

16.7.21 random prompt

Spoiler:
My empress, you don't know if you're safe and secure. Excess some of the niceness we are bringing. I wanna know. Woman I swear. I will never leave your side. I'll always be there. For the rest of my life. I'll protect you. For that am sure. Listen when I say safe and secure. Don't worry woman you safe .Can knock the rude boy door. Safe and secure oh this a loving woman give me more and more. There's not a minute of a day that you are not on my mind, and when you there by me side.
UPCOMING EVENTS:

JUNE
PRIDE

JULY
SIMNANO

DECEMBER
CHRISTMAS 2024

peachy123uk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by peachy123uk »

17.7.21 Random prompt
Spoiler:
Don't know where to go. I guess we'll keep it on the low. 'Cause there's no cure anymore. I've seen some better days. And it's just so far away. I'm making a big mistake. And I don't wanna go home.cos i will have to accepting responsibility for what i did. What's going on inside your head?. You left me unaware, unprepared! I trusted you with my judgement. You left me floating there, drinking air. I'm so bummed I opened up for you. Simple times, I no longer hear from you. You can man up if you can. Cos I need you.
UPCOMING EVENTS:

JUNE
PRIDE

JULY
SIMNANO

DECEMBER
CHRISTMAS 2024

peachy123uk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by peachy123uk »

18.7.21 Random prompt

Spoiler:
No sleep until I'm done with finding the answer. Won't stop before I find a cure for this cancer. Sometimes I feel like going down I'm so disconnected. Somehow I know that I am haunted to be wanted. I've been watching, I've been waiting. In the shadows for my time. I've been searching, I've been living. For tomorrow's all my life. They say that I must learn to kill before I can feel safe
But I, I'd rather kill myself than turn into their slave. Sometimes I feel that I should go and play with the thunder. Until I die.
UPCOMING EVENTS:

JUNE
PRIDE

JULY
SIMNANO

DECEMBER
CHRISTMAS 2024

peachy123uk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by peachy123uk »

19.7.21 Random prompt

Spoiler:
Why do I keep falling, keep installing bullshit in my mind. When waterproof mascara is the key to stop those tell tell signs. My make up is my armor for the dramas that I always fight. Attire is inspired is the other statements of my life. I just can't free my mind
It's making my feelings uneasy. In the know it's crazy whenever I get myself in that zone. But I know you gotta remember London let's just put them on. This, and if it gets easy, then I feel so uneasy. You'll never forget the fact is that I walk alone
UPCOMING EVENTS:

JUNE
PRIDE

JULY
SIMNANO

DECEMBER
CHRISTMAS 2024

peachy123uk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by peachy123uk »

20.7.21 Random prompt

Spoiler:
A walk in the park, I've got to get some sense back into my head. I'm in the dark and I can't see where I am being led. I'd give the world to set the clock back and act like a man. Where can I turn to save myself from this confusion. A walk in the park, a step in the dark. I'm getting away escaping today. Away from all the buzzy streets of my mind. I seek a straighter path. I seek a shady glade in which to unwind. But why do we go on, in spite of destruction.
UPCOMING EVENTS:

JUNE
PRIDE

JULY
SIMNANO

DECEMBER
CHRISTMAS 2024

peachy123uk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by peachy123uk »

21.7.21 Random prompt

Spoiler:
I won't shut you out anymore. I'm letting go of this killing floor. So embrace yourself for the first time in your days. So save yourself for the first time in your ways. Trust yourself, it's harsh out there. Hear my words, I've always cared. Please be brave. 'Cause I need your to have faith in me.. I'm paranoid in many ways. We're muddled up in a muddled haze. So mold yourself to save a sense of your soul. Don't scold yourself, take heed and gain control. There is a strength we need to find, it's holding on. Have faith.
UPCOMING EVENTS:

JUNE
PRIDE

JULY
SIMNANO

DECEMBER
CHRISTMAS 2024

peachy123uk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by peachy123uk »

22.7.21 Random prompt
Spoiler:
If the sun refused to shine. I would still be loving you. When mountains crumble to the sea. There will still be you and me. Kind woman, I give you my all. Little drops of rain whisper of the pain. Tears of loves lost in the days gone by. My love is strong, there is no wrong. Together we shall go until we die. Inspiration's what you are to me. And so, today my world it smiles. Your hand in mine, as we walk the miles.Thanks to you, it will be done. For you to me are the only one.
UPCOMING EVENTS:

JUNE
PRIDE

JULY
SIMNANO

DECEMBER
CHRISTMAS 2024

peachy123uk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by peachy123uk »

23.7.21 Random prompt

Spoiler:
Hey, it's cool, I know, I'll see you around. It ain't like this is the end of our merry-go-round. So we don't need to be dramatic about it, baby. We know that no is another word for maybe. And maybe is another word for come over. 'Cause it's all fun and games. It's all poker face. Three a.m., your place. You hold me close like you do your cards. Can't tell the joker from the queen of hearts or the queen of spades. It's all go then stay, every time you call me. It's all fun and it's all games.
'
UPCOMING EVENTS:

JUNE
PRIDE

JULY
SIMNANO

DECEMBER
CHRISTMAS 2024

peachy123uk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by peachy123uk »

24.7.21 Random prompt

Spoiler:
Sorry, I don't mean to freak you out. But I hear someone inside my house. Heart racing, and keeping me awake. Paranoia slipping in. Checking all the locks again. It's so loud inside my head. Got me feeling paralyzed. I can't see without the lights. A chill is running down my spine. Staring out the window with a knife under my pillow. But it's all inside my mind. Oh, I'm holding on for dear life. Why's this happen to me all the time? Why's this happen to me all the time? Got me staring out the window and a knife under my pillow.
UPCOMING EVENTS:

JUNE
PRIDE

JULY
SIMNANO

DECEMBER
CHRISTMAS 2024

peachy123uk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by peachy123uk »

25.7.21 Random Prompt

Spoiler:
Lived reckless so long. Justice system bust me wrong. Future stressed out like a rubber check. Don't be bleeding out the side of your neck. Dealing from the bottom of the deck. Might make it home to the projects. Don't point no finger at me like you do. Know three of them is pointing back at you. Long way from home, walking through a storm. Big yard survival keep me strong. Face I see in that old mirror. Too foggy and it ain't getting no clearer. Overcoat me like mess hall rations.Too much for the population is a locked down.
UPCOMING EVENTS:

JUNE
PRIDE

JULY
SIMNANO

DECEMBER
CHRISTMAS 2024

peachy123uk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by peachy123uk »

26.7.21 Random prompt

Spoiler:
Gift wraps the things we've done. Of past storms weathered before. I watch the clouds roll in. It's happening again, I'll be watching, waiting, dreadful, shaking. Waiting for the storm to pass over us today?. Will lightning strike our sins away?. Or is the future looking grey? The aftermath is much worse than it was before. Battle scars. Some are seen and some are not. You can't hide from thunder
And I never thought we'd turn out this way. .There’s only one sure thing. So I’ll brace against the storm. But I’ll be hoping, that the springtime will come.
UPCOMING EVENTS:

JUNE
PRIDE

JULY
SIMNANO

DECEMBER
CHRISTMAS 2024

peachy123uk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by peachy123uk »

27.7.21 Random prompt

Spoiler:
I followed you through a house of mirrors
You were so good at disappearing
You took me up on roller coasters
My mind was slipping in the rain storm
Lose myself following the trail
So how long tilt the rise of the opening the curtain?
How long til our first memorable moment?
I followed you on elevators
You took me up to something higher
And now we¹re back in a house of mirrors
We¹re up and down on a wire
Lose myself all I wanna know is...
How long til I know what I¹m into?
and when do we open the curtains.
UPCOMING EVENTS:

JUNE
PRIDE

JULY
SIMNANO

DECEMBER
CHRISTMAS 2024

peachy123uk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by peachy123uk »

28.7.21 Random prompt
Spoiler:
You're like perfection, some kind of holiday. You got me thinking that we could run away. You want I'll take you there,. You tell me when and where. But then I asked for your number,. Said you don't have a phone. It's getting late now,. I gotta let you know. That everybody wants to take you home tonight. But I'm gonna find a way to make you mine. Don't stop doing what you're doing. Every time you move to the beat. It gets harder for me. Every time you walk in the room. You got all eyes on you.
UPCOMING EVENTS:

JUNE
PRIDE

JULY
SIMNANO

DECEMBER
CHRISTMAS 2024

Return to “2021 Writing Prompt Challenges”