Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Re: Peachy's 2021 Writing Prompt challenge

Post by peachy123uk »

7/9/21 Random prompt
Spoiler:
Crazy, stupid lovebirds. Cupid struck us, now we're falling out. Drove in silence, put on, mileage. Five years wasted, I let you down. Cause we don't talk about what we know. Holding on to our egos. 'Til we both agree we've had enough. Since we've stopped. I can't help but eavesdrop. Holding hands in treetops. Used to be our thing 'til we had enough. Two stones skipping, my heart dripping. Our hands slipping out of reach. My bed's empty, I've said plenty. Now words just fall from the peaks. Digital telepathy, I wish you were next to me. Why are you, my enemy?
UPCOMING EVENTS:

FEBRUARY
GOLDEN PLUMBOB

JUNE
PRIDE

JULY
SIMNANO

DECEMBER
CHRISTMAS 2024

peachy123uk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by peachy123uk »

8/9/21 Random prompt

Spoiler:
Purple haze, all in my brain. Lately, things they don't seem the same. Actin' funny, but I don't know why. Excuse me while I kiss the sky. Purple haze, all around. Don't know if I'm comin' up or down. Am I happy or in misery? Whatever it is, that girl put a spell on me.
Ooh, to forget about you. Why'd you have to be a big pretender, To give you something good, 'cause I know you would. It's the forty-seventh time that I've changed my number. I try to cover up what I feel inside. You hurt me so deeply.
UPCOMING EVENTS:

FEBRUARY
GOLDEN PLUMBOB

JUNE
PRIDE

JULY
SIMNANO

DECEMBER
CHRISTMAS 2024

peachy123uk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by peachy123uk »

9/9/21 Random prompt
Spoiler:
Words can stab as deep as night. And cut like a razored thorn. Bitter air and the winds of spite. Like the cold of winter's scorn. Leaves may fall on sleeping ground. But the wind sweeps them away. Like hurt lovers in the final round. What once was is now decayed. I can't go on living alone now that you're gone. A single strand of spider's weave. Just dancing in the sun. Please don't turn around and leave. You are my only one. Compromise is made out of peace. But history's made out of violence, and I have no one to sing along with me.
UPCOMING EVENTS:

FEBRUARY
GOLDEN PLUMBOB

JUNE
PRIDE

JULY
SIMNANO

DECEMBER
CHRISTMAS 2024

peachy123uk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by peachy123uk »

10/9/21 Random prompt
Spoiler:
I'm running out of ways to make you see. I want you to stay here beside me. I won't be ok and I won't pretend I am. So just tell me today and take my hand. Just say yes, just say there's nothing holding you back. It's not a test, nor a trick of the mind. It's so simple and you know it is. We can't be to and fro like this. All our lives. You're the only way to me. The path is clear. What do I have to say to you. For God's sake, dear. Just say No.
UPCOMING EVENTS:

FEBRUARY
GOLDEN PLUMBOB

JUNE
PRIDE

JULY
SIMNANO

DECEMBER
CHRISTMAS 2024

peachy123uk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by peachy123uk »

11/9/21 Random prompt

Spoiler:
You must never forget. The essence of your spark. All of that which defines you. Is the essence of your blood. The infection has been removed. The soul of this machine has improved. Look into my eyes and tell me what you see. Someone real, this is real, What you wish to be. You must never forget. To modernize performance. Malignancies on the system Will handicap, slow up, and rust. Look into my eyes. And tell me what you see. Someone real, this is real, what you wish to be. This is the fear factor thats in you.
UPCOMING EVENTS:

FEBRUARY
GOLDEN PLUMBOB

JUNE
PRIDE

JULY
SIMNANO

DECEMBER
CHRISTMAS 2024

peachy123uk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by peachy123uk »

12/9/21 Random prompt
Spoiler:
I am a pitiless man. Tearing at the seam, a lost soul. Beaten 'til my knuckles bleed. Like a prisoner with no chance to flee. No hope, no pride, no sanity. All the blank walls come in closer. Is this really how it ends. This suffocating force has drawn me on its doorstep with its grip around my neck. I've gone away, dissociated, blood now festers. Familiar faces drag me to the altar. Marked for death.
By my own blood and flesh. Stripped away of my self-worth. Layer by layer as I'm conformed. No longer known as the family's heirloom
UPCOMING EVENTS:

FEBRUARY
GOLDEN PLUMBOB

JUNE
PRIDE

JULY
SIMNANO

DECEMBER
CHRISTMAS 2024

peachy123uk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by peachy123uk »

13/9/21 Random prompt
Spoiler:
And she said. I have something to confess. Because there are things time cannot mend. The lies are over, the struggle ends
I hope it hurts, is all that you deserve. And after all the things we shared. She just didn't care. Our story rests and I hope someday awakes. I wish I had a magic lamp. To see inside your heart. And waste all my wishes in you. And make you understand that I would do anything for you. My head is hanging around the stars and then doubts. My feet are off the ground and I just don't know.
UPCOMING EVENTS:

FEBRUARY
GOLDEN PLUMBOB

JUNE
PRIDE

JULY
SIMNANO

DECEMBER
CHRISTMAS 2024

peachy123uk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by peachy123uk »

Spoiler:
only want good vibes around me tonight. No negativity in my life. Just good vibes, that's what I like. So I don't need you raining on my parade. Throwing shade, be on your merry way. I know life will never be perfect. But the sunshine, it feels like I deserve it. Why are you comin' over here with your cloud? Why are you always trying to bring my mood down? So I'm here with a brighter perspective. So I really ain't trying to be stressing. Why you comin' over here cold as ice? A little optimism could be so nice.
UPCOMING EVENTS:

FEBRUARY
GOLDEN PLUMBOB

JUNE
PRIDE

JULY
SIMNANO

DECEMBER
CHRISTMAS 2024

peachy123uk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by peachy123uk »

15/9/21 Random prompt

Spoiler:
I guess everything was a dream. Playing with my mind it was your design. I see you when I fall asleep every time, hoping for a cozy night. Empty gaze before you disappear in the night. They telling me I think too much. I tell myself that I'm done. You said I love you but I can tell you're just playing. Stop dancing through my mind in the night. Go back in time to see you walk out of my life. Too many lies can't trust you anymore. Too many times I gave everything and more. Just give me a cozy night.
UPCOMING EVENTS:

FEBRUARY
GOLDEN PLUMBOB

JUNE
PRIDE

JULY
SIMNANO

DECEMBER
CHRISTMAS 2024

peachy123uk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by peachy123uk »

16/9/21 Random prompt

Spoiler:
Where am I gonna live when I get home. My ole lady's thrown out everything I own. She meant what she said when she wished I was dead, such a backhanded insult. So where am I gonna live when I get home. I knew our road was gettin' kinda rocky. She said I was gettin' way too cocky. She waited till I was gone she packed from dusk till dawn. So where am I gonna live when I get home. She decided she would keep my cat. My transportation I wouldn't be a needin' that. She gave me the bills to pay instead.
UPCOMING EVENTS:

FEBRUARY
GOLDEN PLUMBOB

JUNE
PRIDE

JULY
SIMNANO

DECEMBER
CHRISTMAS 2024

peachy123uk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by peachy123uk »

17/9/21 Random prompt
Spoiler:
Close the door, close the door. What happens behind closed doors, close the door behind you. Whatever happens in here, stays in here. I know you want it, just as much as I do. Baby pay me a visit. Why you chilling by yourself at home. Spare key, under the doormat. So you can make yourself at home. Before you come through, I'm waiting by the door, that's cause I miss ya. Confiscate your phone, why you always on Insta. You wanna see somethin'. Boom boom chat, I'll give you sweet loving. You never know what goes on behind closed doors.
UPCOMING EVENTS:

FEBRUARY
GOLDEN PLUMBOB

JUNE
PRIDE

JULY
SIMNANO

DECEMBER
CHRISTMAS 2024

peachy123uk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by peachy123uk »

18/9/21
Spoiler:
Open up to these dreams. The essence of my melancholy. Flooded with memories. As I crash into the sea. The waves close above me. As I keep on falling. It's a place I'll never leave. Because oh, you look so beautiful. You're a goddess in a uniform. Comforting all the miserable. You're totally at ease. But my dear, I reached the underneath. It was already clear. It's a place I'll never leave. This is the end for me, watching the beautiful sunset leave me behind. Sorry to the people I leave behind, one day I will see you all again.
UPCOMING EVENTS:

FEBRUARY
GOLDEN PLUMBOB

JUNE
PRIDE

JULY
SIMNANO

DECEMBER
CHRISTMAS 2024

peachy123uk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by peachy123uk »

19/9/21 Random prompt
Spoiler:
Here comes my lady. And she looks so fine. She's one sweet baby. And she's mine oh mine. And she's so so cool wearing fancy pants. She's got fancy pants for me. She drives me crazy. But I don't mind. It's the satisfaction of the greatest kind. And I'll never stop loving my fancy pants. 'Cause, she's got fancy pants for me. Always together, One and one make two. Birds of a feather, It's so plain to see. Love is what we share. Far beyond compare. There is no doubt about it. It seemed like heaven from the very start.
UPCOMING EVENTS:

FEBRUARY
GOLDEN PLUMBOB

JUNE
PRIDE

JULY
SIMNANO

DECEMBER
CHRISTMAS 2024

peachy123uk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by peachy123uk »

20/9/21 Random prompt
Spoiler:
Bite the bullet. Ingest the pill. Another day with a lack of free will. My spirit leaves my body leaving none but an empty shell. A subtle heroic gesture. A cry for help. An admittance of fucking weakness to the pain that I felt. Paint your pictures in my head. Near the end. Cold and numb. Eat the barrel and stare at a silhouette. Light around me turning black and red. Air stiffens as I beg for death. No emotion, No shame. Bury me in the dirt I've come to be and let reality sweep through me. A subtle heroic gesture.
UPCOMING EVENTS:

FEBRUARY
GOLDEN PLUMBOB

JUNE
PRIDE

JULY
SIMNANO

DECEMBER
CHRISTMAS 2024

peachy123uk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by peachy123uk »

21/9/21 Random prompt
Spoiler:
Get on your dancing shoes. There's one thing on your mind. Hoping they're looking for you. Sure you'll be rummaging through. Oh and the shit, shock, the horror. You've seen your future bride. Yeah, but it's oh so absurd. For you to say the first word. So you're waiting and waiting and the only reason that you came. So what you scared for, don't you always do the same. It's what you there for, don't you know. The lights are flashing. Down in here tonight. And some might exchange a glance. But keep pretending to dance, with your dancing shoes.
UPCOMING EVENTS:

FEBRUARY
GOLDEN PLUMBOB

JUNE
PRIDE

JULY
SIMNANO

DECEMBER
CHRISTMAS 2024

peachy123uk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by peachy123uk »

22/9/21 Random prompt
Spoiler:
That lipstick on your collar, well, it ain't my shade of pink
And I can tell by the smell of that perfume, it's like forty dollars too cheap
And there's a little wine stain on the pocket of your white cotton thread
Well, you drink beer and whiskey, boy, and you know I don't drink red
A pile of clothes.
Wadded up on the bedroom floor
You shoulda hid it in the closet
You shoulda burned it, you shoulda lost it
Now I'm going to hang you out to dry,
All the soap in the world ain't gonna clean your dirty laundry
UPCOMING EVENTS:

FEBRUARY
GOLDEN PLUMBOB

JUNE
PRIDE

JULY
SIMNANO

DECEMBER
CHRISTMAS 2024

peachy123uk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by peachy123uk »

23/9/21 Random prompt
Spoiler:
I'm the kind of worm. Who likes to coil up with a book. I worm my way inside it. And have myself a look. I'm a bookworm baby. Reading books is what I do. And if you love reading baby. You can be a bookworm too. Some worms like to garden. They dig the dirt all day. I'd rather read about it. I'm a bookworm all the way. I'm a bookworm baby. Reading books is what I do. Books make me wiggle. Books make me squirm. And that is why I am a real bookworm. Let's read those bedtime stories.
UPCOMING EVENTS:

FEBRUARY
GOLDEN PLUMBOB

JUNE
PRIDE

JULY
SIMNANO

DECEMBER
CHRISTMAS 2024

peachy123uk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by peachy123uk »

24/9/21 Random prompt

Spoiler:
I don't care. What the people may say. Cause it's just the sun. Rising again. So I'll take a trip. To the back of my mind. See what is there. What will I find, Cause you've got trouble searching for you, And you said: "Everything will be the same". Look here, everything is gonna change. And you said: "It's what I needed". I don't believe it. I don't care. What the people may say. I have been red faced. Point out my flaws. I already know. So I'll drive away. Back to the heart, of where I grew up.
UPCOMING EVENTS:

FEBRUARY
GOLDEN PLUMBOB

JUNE
PRIDE

JULY
SIMNANO

DECEMBER
CHRISTMAS 2024

peachy123uk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by peachy123uk »

25/9/21 Random prompt
Spoiler:
Lived recklessly for so long. The Justice system busts me wrong. Future stressed out like a rubber check. Don't be jeffing out the side of your neck. Dealin' from the bottom of the deck. Might make it home to the projects. Don't point your finger at me as you do. Know three of them are pointing back at you. Locked down, locked down! A long way from home, walking through a storm. Big yard survival keeps me strong. Face I see in that old mirror. Too foggy and it ain't gettin' no clearer. Overcoat me like mess hall rations
Too much for the population,
UPCOMING EVENTS:

FEBRUARY
GOLDEN PLUMBOB

JUNE
PRIDE

JULY
SIMNANO

DECEMBER
CHRISTMAS 2024

peachy123uk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by peachy123uk »

26/9/21
Spoiler:
Standin' outside, rainin' in the summer. Will you remind me why we ain't lovers?. Maybe you and I were too young. Didn't even know what love was. Can't remember how we left this. Was it you, or did I end it?. Stupid kids runnin' reckless. We both learned our lessons. But we're older now. It didn't all workout. But I'll never forget it. Still got the necklace. Funny runnin' into you here. After all of these years. Kissin' me hard, rollin' in the thunder. Can we go back, can we go back? Or maybe lightning strikes twice (just maybe).
UPCOMING EVENTS:

FEBRUARY
GOLDEN PLUMBOB

JUNE
PRIDE

JULY
SIMNANO

DECEMBER
CHRISTMAS 2024

Return to “2021 Writing Prompt Challenges”