Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Re: Peachy's 2021 Writing Prompt challenge

Post by peachy123uk »

27/4/09 Random prompt
Spoiler:
Two years away, I got back today. Tried calling up this girl I used to know,. But when I said hello, She didn't know who the hell I was supposed to be. Memory Lane, We're here again, Back to the days. And I'll remember you always, So much has changed, Now it feels like yesterday I went away. The words around, that she's moved town. About a thousand miles away from here.I ran to get my bike, but it wasn't there. My parents sold it at the summer fair, Down Memory Lane, We're here again. Back to the good old days.
UPCOMING EVENTS:

JUNE
PRIDE

JULY
SIMNANO

DECEMBER
CHRISTMAS 2024

peachy123uk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by peachy123uk »

28/9/21 Random prompt

Spoiler:
Another day of desperate hearts. Has come to its final act. My brain advises me to commit suicide. Every sound´s makin´ me mad.
I think I gonna explode. I am so confused. Memories are mixing with faces again and again. I am caught in my own shadow. Which is cold as steel. The only way to find a way is to disappear with the heap of old junk. I found a lost letter. Which no-one has seen
It tells ´bout great love. That I desire passionately. I´m searching for grace. Cause I cannot face this ruthless world alone.
UPCOMING EVENTS:

JUNE
PRIDE

JULY
SIMNANO

DECEMBER
CHRISTMAS 2024

peachy123uk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by peachy123uk »

29/9/21 Random prompt

Spoiler:
Hibiscus head in a flower bed. A finger hewn planted and sewn. Oh, magic in her hands. She could make anything grow. Magic in her hands. She was green-fingered. It's curious where the animals don't go. Mandrake rooted deep into the soil. Where the sun won't fall but it flourishes. See the pretty maids all in a row. It's reaching and groping a clammy handshake. . Crawling the tight rope along with the latticework. With this hand, I thee plant many flowers of beautiful colors, So sad she died, but happy in was in her flower bed. She did love the flowers.
UPCOMING EVENTS:

JUNE
PRIDE

JULY
SIMNANO

DECEMBER
CHRISTMAS 2024

peachy123uk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by peachy123uk »

30/9/21 Random prompt
Spoiler:
I'll be home for Christmas. Whether everybody says. I'll be right there on the sleigh, for you. I'll be home for Christmas. Pull you up on in the sleigh. Know you got them gifts for me. Know you on my list. Baby every Christmas Eve. Won't be right, if your not next to me. Tell me you going to ride on my sleigh with me. Whatever you wanna see. Can I be all that you need. Now we ain't got to hit the club. I know you are cold, so let's bundle up. Trying to get snowed in with you.
UPCOMING EVENTS:

JUNE
PRIDE

JULY
SIMNANO

DECEMBER
CHRISTMAS 2024

peachy123uk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by peachy123uk »

1/10/21 Random prompt
Spoiler:
There was a time when men were kind. When their voices were soft. And their words inviting. There was a time when love was blind
And the world was a song. And the song was exciting. There was a time. Then it all went wrong. I dreamed a dream in times gone by. When hope was high and life is worth living. I dreamed that love would never die. I dreamed that God would be forgiving. Then I was young and unafraid And dreams were made and used and wasted. There was no ransom to be paid. No song was unsung.
UPCOMING EVENTS:

JUNE
PRIDE

JULY
SIMNANO

DECEMBER
CHRISTMAS 2024

peachy123uk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by peachy123uk »

2/10/21 Random prompt

Spoiler:
Take a drink from my magic potion. You're gonna feel really fine, One sip and you will see. Things you have never seen before.
How do you feel? I feel fine! Help prop my soul I feel fine!. All of a sudden there's a different world. Appearing in front of my eyes.
If you don't wanna try this potion. Leave it all for me. Take a sip of my secret potion. One taste and you'll be mine. It's a spell that can't be broken. We'll keep you up all night. Boy, you belong to me. If you're lookin' For Mr. Right.
UPCOMING EVENTS:

JUNE
PRIDE

JULY
SIMNANO

DECEMBER
CHRISTMAS 2024

peachy123uk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by peachy123uk »

3/10/21 Random prompt
Spoiler:
Hello, darkness, my old friend. I've come to talk with you again. Because a vision softly creeping. Left its seeds while I was sleeping
And the vision that was planted in my brain. Still remains. Within the sound of silence. In restless dreams, I walked alone. Narrow streets of cobblestone. 'Neath the halo of a street lamp. I turned my collar to the cold and damp. When my eyes were stabbed by the flash of a neon light. That split the night. And touched the sound of silence. And in the naked light I saw. Ten thousand people, or maybe more.
UPCOMING EVENTS:

JUNE
PRIDE

JULY
SIMNANO

DECEMBER
CHRISTMAS 2024

peachy123uk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by peachy123uk »

4/10/21 Random prompt
Spoiler:
Sorry didn't notice you there. But then again you didn't notice me. So well remain passers-by. Until the next time, we speak. I hope that I can make you mine. Before another man steals your heart..And once your abandoned Beauty is mine, I swear we will never be apart. Abandoned Beauty walks by me every day. Her and love are the same. That's the woman that has stolen my heart. And Abandoned Beauty beauty is her name. It didn't take much time to think about. But I didn't want to move too fast. 'Cause I knew that I would see you again.
UPCOMING EVENTS:

JUNE
PRIDE

JULY
SIMNANO

DECEMBER
CHRISTMAS 2024

peachy123uk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by peachy123uk »

5/10/21
Spoiler:
Make sure you get the job done. If you don't there is nowhere to run. Don't leave me here with a breath in my lungs. You will regret all that you have not done. You better leave me dead where you stand. Or bury me up to my neck in sand. Better remove my arms
You better break my legs. Cut off my head. You better kill me or put a sock in it. I know too much, I know what you have done. You think you are clever or great, but let me tell you mate. You are a goner.
UPCOMING EVENTS:

JUNE
PRIDE

JULY
SIMNANO

DECEMBER
CHRISTMAS 2024

peachy123uk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by peachy123uk »

6/10/21 Random prompt
Spoiler:
Tender was the kiss when you held me captive in your sweet embrace. My lips begin to burn and my heart beats faster than the normal pace. I try to resist that familiar smile, it melts me just like wax. But what's the use, I'm yours and that means forever, there's no turning back, Baby, it's a mystery, ooh you got me spinning around. What have you done to me?. Suspended animation, I'm lost inside of you. I feel so insecure and yet I've never been so sure, what am I gonna do? I'm going out on a limb for you.
UPCOMING EVENTS:

JUNE
PRIDE

JULY
SIMNANO

DECEMBER
CHRISTMAS 2024

peachy123uk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by peachy123uk »

7/10/21 Random prompt
Spoiler:
Holding on. For so long. My eyes are closed. Still holding on. Help is on the way. Through the storm and rain. Would've given you an arm and a leg. Shared the roof with you over my head. Just to have you back up in my bed. Too bad u cant recite what I said. I don't know. How I'm gone breakthrough. But I know this is true. No time to rendezvous. Baby cause I'm the plug. I've been grinding and shining and I'm focused. I got chips on my mind, playing poker. Fresh off the boat, now she sea sick.
UPCOMING EVENTS:

JUNE
PRIDE

JULY
SIMNANO

DECEMBER
CHRISTMAS 2024

peachy123uk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by peachy123uk »

8/10/21 Random prompt
Spoiler:
Breathe in for luck. Breathe in so deep. This air is blessed. You share with me. This night is wild. So calm and dull. These hearts they race. From self-control. Your legs are smooth. As they graze mine. We're doing fine. We're doing nothing at all. Hands down this is the best day I can ever remember. I'll always remember the sound of the stereo. The dim of the soft lights. The scent of your hair.
That you twirled in your fingers. My hopes are so high. That your kiss might kill me. So I die happy with you.
UPCOMING EVENTS:

JUNE
PRIDE

JULY
SIMNANO

DECEMBER
CHRISTMAS 2024

peachy123uk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by peachy123uk »

9/10/21 Random prompt

Spoiler:
Faces devoid of all shadows. Arms swinging to Greenwich Mean. All the people on conveyor belts. With plastic flowers in their teeth.
You, too, could be happy as a clam. You deserve it more than anyone. Sign the bottom and initial next to here and here. Say goodbye and take my hand. Hovering above the skyline. Drones sparkling like stars. Happiness in every chapter. Loneliness in just two bars. It might seem crazy what I am about to say. Sunshine she's here, you can take a break. I'm a hot air balloon that could go to space. I'm happy as a clam.
UPCOMING EVENTS:

JUNE
PRIDE

JULY
SIMNANO

DECEMBER
CHRISTMAS 2024

peachy123uk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by peachy123uk »

10/10/21 Random prompt
Spoiler:
Break it apart just tear it down. The world is lost no solid ground. Gave you a chance now I’m empty. Strangle my life nothing left of me. You, you’re always choosing sides. But I’m just choosing you. Crying tears I’ve cried. But now I’m drawing a blank. Nothing that you say, nothing that you do. Makes any sense. Cause I thought that I knew what I wanted from you. Change all the facts, zero me out. Buried in your wreckage, fallen down. If I had a chance to understand how to get through, I would give it up again.
UPCOMING EVENTS:

JUNE
PRIDE

JULY
SIMNANO

DECEMBER
CHRISTMAS 2024

peachy123uk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by peachy123uk »

11/10/21 Random prompt
Spoiler:
Ladies and Gentlemen. In this corner weighing in at one hundred and thirty-one pounds. I'm sorry correction one hundred and twenty-six pounds. Is the girl that broke my heart. Isn't she lovely folks? Just look at that smile, draws me in every time.
Some call a medic 'cause I think she's going to strike again. I am down for the count. She slammed down the phone and gave the finger to the nightstand. Holds the picture in the heart-shaped, that we bought at target. Yes, I think we got a problem but I can't put my finger on it.
UPCOMING EVENTS:

JUNE
PRIDE

JULY
SIMNANO

DECEMBER
CHRISTMAS 2024

peachy123uk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by peachy123uk »

12/10/21 Random prompt
Spoiler:
I thought of the destruction of creation. Would be nuclear power and radiation. I thought judgment, would come when they dropped.
All the bombs. And man was heading for extinction with all the contraceptive pills. That was made to kill, Legal murder. They call abortion. I thought the invention of robots would help. All forms of life would eventually stop. But now them gone crazy. Mass-producing test-tube babies. All on a wild goose chase. Laws of nature they just can't face. Ambition is to mash up the place. Who shall save the human race? Aim I sending you on a wild goose chase.
UPCOMING EVENTS:

JUNE
PRIDE

JULY
SIMNANO

DECEMBER
CHRISTMAS 2024

peachy123uk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by peachy123uk »

13/10/21 Random prompt
Spoiler:
Stare at your picture, placed on the desk that we share
This room is full of memories of you and me
Take me back, take me back to what I said late that night in January
Just stay here beside me for all time. for all time
But I don't mind if you don't mind
Save me one last night within your arms
This bed became the home that we shared
I wouldn't have it any other way
It came without warning
"I love you"s spoken in late night whispers
I think I got the wrong end of the stick.
UPCOMING EVENTS:

JUNE
PRIDE

JULY
SIMNANO

DECEMBER
CHRISTMAS 2024

peachy123uk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by peachy123uk »

14/10/21 Random prompt
Spoiler:
Knuckle down, Love his skin. It doesn't matter what colour skin he's locked in. Love his race,. It doesn't matter if you win or lose a little face. Knuckle down and love that race. One bright morning the world might end with a big bang. And you'll never get yourself another chance. Put aside the hoodoo and some of the voodoo, 'Bout people being different. They're not so different. Take them by the arm and run to the street. Take a little drum to supply the beat. Soon the whole world will be upon its feet and dancing.
UPCOMING EVENTS:

JUNE
PRIDE

JULY
SIMNANO

DECEMBER
CHRISTMAS 2024

peachy123uk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by peachy123uk »

15/10/21 Random prompt
Spoiler:
Got to go to the distance, got to take my big chance, got to do it, got to prove it. I'll accept all challenges you set
One thing you cannot hit, that's below the belt. I can go the time distance with you. Just remember the rules, not below the belt.
Below the Belt, all pain is felt, from right to left. Just watch my legs melt. As I hit the ground. Lose the last round. Please stick around
It's not over yet, No cheating, that’s what I said. No hitting below the belt. I don't want your macho attitude.
UPCOMING EVENTS:

JUNE
PRIDE

JULY
SIMNANO

DECEMBER
CHRISTMAS 2024

peachy123uk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by peachy123uk »

16/10/21 Random prompt
Spoiler:
He gets a twinkle in his eye. When he's about to smile. Just the touch of his lips makes my heart go wild. And on a Sunday mornin'
curled up next to him. It's what he's not saying that's saying everything. He's a man of few words. Takes his sweet time. I know what's in his heart. Not what's on his mind. He ain't big on conversation. No, he doesn't have to be. He's a man of few words. But he saves the three best for me. He can still leave me speechless. With just one perfect rose.
UPCOMING EVENTS:

JUNE
PRIDE

JULY
SIMNANO

DECEMBER
CHRISTMAS 2024

Return to “2021 Writing Prompt Challenges”