Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Re: Peachy's 2021 Writing Prompt challenge

Post by peachy123uk »

17th Random prompt
Spoiler:
I think I smell a rat in my house, baby I believe you got just too late. I smell a rat in my house, honey, I think you walkin' 'round too late. You know I need a rat in my house like this now, just like I need a hole in my head. You cry baby you afraid at night, you say you can't stay home all alone. Oh, you said you were afraid, afraid to stay home at night, you say you didn't want to be home alone. Oh, but I can smell a rat in the time I get back.
UPCOMING EVENTS:

JUNE
PRIDE

JULY
SIMNANO

DECEMBER
CHRISTMAS 2024

peachy123uk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by peachy123uk »

18th October Random prompt
Spoiler:
You've been sleeping on a bed of roses. Eatin' with a silver spoon. Lookin' down from your ivory tower. You thought the blood in your veins was blue. Hey, welcome to the real world baby. Get ready for a big surprise. Throw away those rose-coloured glasses. Girl you better open your eyes. We all know only the strong survive. You gotta be tough, just to stay alive. There's always something new you can cry about, stand up for yourself you gotta tough it out. They're out to get you, trying to wear you down. You need a friend, there's never anyone around.
UPCOMING EVENTS:

JUNE
PRIDE

JULY
SIMNANO

DECEMBER
CHRISTMAS 2024

peachy123uk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by peachy123uk »

19th October random prompt
Spoiler:
Let's do hard drugs. Fix our problems. Let me swing by. Tears in my eyes. She cut me like a piece of cake. Oh, it can drive a man insane. She ate me up. Hop on this trash. Be my last chance. We'll eat ice cream and weep for Betty. She was into me and then she changed the dial like I'm grunge or gangsta rap. Now I'm hanging out. With a kitty cat named Baudelaire on my lap. I never stopped her planets turning. Hey, man, cheer up. Make your own luck. Have a nice life! Have some more Sprite!
UPCOMING EVENTS:

JUNE
PRIDE

JULY
SIMNANO

DECEMBER
CHRISTMAS 2024

peachy123uk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by peachy123uk »

20th October Random prompt
Spoiler:
I bet you think that's pretty clever, don't you, boy?. Flying on your motorcycle. Watching all the ground beneath you drop. You'd kill yourself for recognition. Kill yourself to never, ever stop. You broke another mirror. You're turning into something you are not. Don't leave me high and dry. Drying up in conversation. You will be the one who cannot talk. All your insides fall to pieces. You will just sit there wishing you could still make love. They're the ones who'll hate you. When you think you've got the world all sussed out, their leave you high and dry.
UPCOMING EVENTS:

JUNE
PRIDE

JULY
SIMNANO

DECEMBER
CHRISTMAS 2024

peachy123uk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by peachy123uk »

21st October Random prompt

Spoiler:
You don't have to sit around. Complaining about the way your life has wound up. Think of all the time you waste. And time's a precious thing to let go. Sure you've hit the bottom. But remember you'll be building from the ground up. Every day's another step
that takes you even closer to the sky, so give it a try. You're down and out but you can get back up and in. You don't have to sit around. Depressed about the way that luck deceived you. Fortune sailed away, you missed that boat. And found that you'd been left behind.
UPCOMING EVENTS:

JUNE
PRIDE

JULY
SIMNANO

DECEMBER
CHRISTMAS 2024

peachy123uk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by peachy123uk »

22nd October Random prompt

Spoiler:
Well well, I once believed all fellas were nice. But girls, listen to me, take my advice. Girls, you'd better get yourselves onto my track
'Cause findin' a good man, girls, is like findin' a needle in a haystack. Girls, those fellas are sly, slick & shy. So don't you ever let 'em get you starry-eyed. Well, you may think their love is true. But they'll walk right over you. Now, girls, you should know these things right off the back. 'Cause findin' a good man, girls, is like findin' a needle in a haystack. I say I'm tellin' you the natural facts.
UPCOMING EVENTS:

JUNE
PRIDE

JULY
SIMNANO

DECEMBER
CHRISTMAS 2024

peachy123uk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by peachy123uk »

23/10/21 Random prompt

Spoiler:
The rain is here, and you, my dear, are still my friend. It's true two of us are back as one again. I was the one who left you. Always coming back. I cannot forget you, girl. Now I am up in arms again. Together now, I don't know how this love could end. My lonely heart, it falls apart for you to mend. A reckless love too wild to understand. Breathing the world to live in your heart. So here I am
Your love has got me up in arms again. And this hope won’t let me go.
UPCOMING EVENTS:

JUNE
PRIDE

JULY
SIMNANO

DECEMBER
CHRISTMAS 2024

peachy123uk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by peachy123uk »

24/10/21 Random prompt
Spoiler:
I wanted to be with you alone. And talk about the weather. But traditions I can trace against the child in your face. Won't escape my attention. You keep your distance via the system of touch. And gentle persuasion. I'm lost in admiration, could I need you this much?
Oh, you're wasting my time. Something happens and I'm head over heels. Don't take my heart, don't break my heart. Don't throw it away. I made a fire and watched it burn. Thought of your future. With one foot in the past, now just how long will it last?
UPCOMING EVENTS:

JUNE
PRIDE

JULY
SIMNANO

DECEMBER
CHRISTMAS 2024

peachy123uk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by peachy123uk »

25/10/21
Spoiler:
Been in this grass here for the last ten hours. My clothes are dirty but my mouth isn't dry. How does it happen, does it fly through the air. I gave up asking days ago. And now I'm lying here waiting for the sound of thunder. Here I am, I'm on the dotted line. Cut the corners stick me to your door. I'm the man who stepped off the path. And I just lie here. It's what I was made for. And now my eyes are closing but I still feel the land. Leaning out for the touch of my hand.
UPCOMING EVENTS:

JUNE
PRIDE

JULY
SIMNANO

DECEMBER
CHRISTMAS 2024

peachy123uk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by peachy123uk »

26/10/21 random prompt
Spoiler:
It was time for enterprisin’. I gathered all the guys in my crew. They knew, we ‘bout to go out heistin’. We went into the lobby of the local bank. It was Dallas, Wolf, and me with Hoxton on the flank. It escalated quickly, soon they sent in the SWAT. As we were hauling bags of cash tryna avoid getting shot. Then BANG! I got hit - I was in the dark.
Through the commotion and explosions, I could hear a remark. As I was lying there envisioning my life as a cripple.
Bain, tactlessly going’ “ you are in a pickle!”
UPCOMING EVENTS:

JUNE
PRIDE

JULY
SIMNANO

DECEMBER
CHRISTMAS 2024

peachy123uk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by peachy123uk »

27/10/21 Random prompt
Spoiler:
Every time you touch her, she sets your hands on fire. And everything you've got is all that she requires. And you hang on to the words of a liar. You can feel it getting down to the wire. All the hurt you thought was gone has now returned. And everything she's laughing at is all you learned. And you let go, 'cause you know you're getting tired. Take the time to close your eyes and look around
'Cause anyone who helped you out can let you down. And look out, the voice is now the choir. It is down to the wire.
UPCOMING EVENTS:

JUNE
PRIDE

JULY
SIMNANO

DECEMBER
CHRISTMAS 2024

peachy123uk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by peachy123uk »

28/10/21 Random prompt
Spoiler:
In a perfect world, things would have been different. I wish it could have gone the way I planned. I put my heart into your hands. 'Cause I thought I could trust you. I thought I heard you say you'd never leave. I always stood by your side. I thought you'd do the same for me. All the times I said I loved you. Couldn't you hear my sincerity?. I always listened, you were always first to speak
I guess I should have listened when this is how they said it would be! Back to square one again.
UPCOMING EVENTS:

JUNE
PRIDE

JULY
SIMNANO

DECEMBER
CHRISTMAS 2024

peachy123uk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by peachy123uk »

29/10/21
Spoiler:
I'm workin' in the flea market so early. I've been workin' here since my mama was a baby. Just because the rhythm is slow. That doesn't mean that you can't flow. In the rain or in the snow. Got the funky flow. All you ever need is to be nice and friendly. Remember, strike it rich, the key is love. Save everybody from way up above. I can sell a bottle cap like this. I never dreamed it would be like this. I am the number one ruler of the seven seas. The skunk over here will bring you luck.
UPCOMING EVENTS:

JUNE
PRIDE

JULY
SIMNANO

DECEMBER
CHRISTMAS 2024

peachy123uk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by peachy123uk »

30th October Random prompt
Spoiler:
Surrounded by stoners, alcoholics, and pill poppas, a product of my environment still I built off her. The percentage rate of me doing any of this shit is slim to none but I understand every motherfucking bit of it. And I have children that will spread my knowledge long after I go, and if I don't get a chance to write whatever it is that I'm trying to say. Though it will probably, be clear 10 times in 20 different ways, on a road to success destruction will lie in ya path. But then the plot thickens, and you die.
UPCOMING EVENTS:

JUNE
PRIDE

JULY
SIMNANO

DECEMBER
CHRISTMAS 2024

peachy123uk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by peachy123uk »

31/10/21 random prompt

Spoiler:
No reason no guilt. You got to lay your life down on the line. No future have faith. Your kingdom come is waiting. No heroes just fools
Donate your existence to the calling. Power sent from heaven hell on earth. Screaming life is slipping through your fingers. Falling into the jaws of death. Raw power you serve. Crucifixion benediction. Damnation in hell. B egging on your knees. Forgiveness you crave. Cross my palm with silver and hears the bells. Screaming life is slipping. Bleeding to death, and falling into the jaws of death. There is no escape from pain.
UPCOMING EVENTS:

JUNE
PRIDE

JULY
SIMNANO

DECEMBER
CHRISTMAS 2024

peachy123uk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by peachy123uk »

1/11/21 Random prompt
Spoiler:
Fly, young sparrow. For I know your heart roams. Free your wings once bound. By the wedding band held 'round them
Fly, fly, flying away from your nest. And time will forgive you. And time will mend us, dear. But there is a golden string. That drags me behind your wings. Fly, young sparrow. Did I tell you that I love you. That I will miss you every day with my beating heart. I knew this time would come, my heart breaks cos you have grown up and leaving the nest. But my heart is also full of joy too.
UPCOMING EVENTS:

JUNE
PRIDE

JULY
SIMNANO

DECEMBER
CHRISTMAS 2024

peachy123uk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by peachy123uk »

2/11/21 Random prompt
Spoiler:
It's been a while. I know I shouldn't have kept you waiting. Let's break the ice. But I'm here now. I know it's been a while but I'm glad you came. And I've been thinking about how you say my name. You got my body spinning like a hurricane. And it feels like you got me going insane. And I can't get enough, so let me get it up. Ooh, looks like we're alone now. You ain't gotta be scared we're grown now. I'm gonna hit defrost on ya, let's get it blazing. We can turn the heat up.
UPCOMING EVENTS:

JUNE
PRIDE

JULY
SIMNANO

DECEMBER
CHRISTMAS 2024

peachy123uk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by peachy123uk »

3/11/21 random prompt
Spoiler:
Take a breath, take it deep. Calm yourself, he says to me. If you play, you play for keeps. Take the gun, and count to three. I'm sweating now, I'm moving slow. No time to think, my turn to go. And you can see my heart, beating. You can see it through my chest
Said I'm terrified but I'm not leaving. I know that I must pass this test. So just pull the trigger Say a prayer, to yourself
He says, close your eyes, sometimes it helps. And then I get, a scary thought. That he's here, means he's never lost Russian Roulette
UPCOMING EVENTS:

JUNE
PRIDE

JULY
SIMNANO

DECEMBER
CHRISTMAS 2024

peachy123uk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by peachy123uk »

4/11/21 random prompt
Spoiler:
When I get that feeling that you giving me. You make me wanna spend all of my quality time with you. I don't wanna go a day without you baby. Can't wait too long to see my lady. What's happening baby. I'm on my knee I gotta tie up my laces. You probably think I'm proposing I just want to tie my shoes. Tried running through your mind all day, it didn't work. I'm really a prophet. Ain't nobody gonna stop me. Elevating to the top of the world. I can't make this up cause even if I could I wouldn't.
UPCOMING EVENTS:

JUNE
PRIDE

JULY
SIMNANO

DECEMBER
CHRISTMAS 2024

peachy123uk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by peachy123uk »

5/11/21 Random prompt
Spoiler:
Do unto others as they've done to you. But what in the hell is this world coming to?. Blow the universe into nothingness. Nuclear warfare shall lay us to rest. Fight fire with fire. The ending is near. Bursting with fear. We all shall die. Time is like a fuse, short and burning fast. Armageddon's here like said in the past. Soon to fill our lungs the hot winds of death. The gods are laughing, so take your last breath. Fight fire with fire. The ending is near. Fight fire with fire. Bursting with fear. We all shall die.
UPCOMING EVENTS:

JUNE
PRIDE

JULY
SIMNANO

DECEMBER
CHRISTMAS 2024

Return to “2021 Writing Prompt Challenges”