Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Re: Peachy's 2021 Writing Prompt challenge

Post by peachy123uk »

16th December Random prompt

Spoiler:
You, you're driving me crazy, and nuts! What did I do? My tears for you. They make everything hazy. Clouding the skies. That used to be blue. How true were the friends? Who were near me to cheer me. Believe, me they knew. But you, you were the kind who would hurt me. Desert me when I needed you. Yes you, you are driving me crazy and nuts! What did I do to you?

Don't you remember, what you did? You took my boyfriend, you took my life and I am supposed to be there to cheer you up. No thanks, friend!
UPCOMING EVENTS:

JUNE
PRIDE

JULY
SIMNANO

DECEMBER
CHRISTMAS 2024

peachy123uk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by peachy123uk »

17th December Random prompt
Spoiler:
I'm a little Christmas cracker. Hangin' on a Christmas tree. A-bang-a-bang-a-bang-a-that's me. If you pull me right in half
I give you things to make you laugh, and your say that a right little cracker or even groan. Paper hats and good advice. Pretty little toys and everything that's nice. I'm a little Christmas cracker. Hangin' on a Christmas tree. A message to my sister, Anne
She's gonna meet a tall, dark, handsome man. Napoleon's hat for poor, little, henpecked Dad. He's having the grandest night that he's ever had. A tiny little trumpet for baby Joe, He'll be so happy.
UPCOMING EVENTS:

JUNE
PRIDE

JULY
SIMNANO

DECEMBER
CHRISTMAS 2024

peachy123uk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by peachy123uk »

18th Random prompt
Spoiler:
Stay close by my side. Keep your eyes on me. Though this life is hard. I will give you the gift of peace. In this time of trial. Pain that no one sees. Trust me when I say. I will give you the gift of peace. And you'll never walk alone. And you'll never be in need. Though I may not. Calm the storms around you. You can hide in Me. Burdens that you bear. Offer no relief. Let me bear your load. Cause I will give you the gift of peace only if you stay by my side.
UPCOMING EVENTS:

JUNE
PRIDE

JULY
SIMNANO

DECEMBER
CHRISTMAS 2024

peachy123uk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by peachy123uk »

19th Random prompt
Spoiler:
Easy as pie, anyone can do it, Easy as pie, there is nothin' to it. Baby, give out with the step. Easy as pie, get yourself a'jumpin'
Easy as pie, make like a frog. Give it a try, let me tell you somethin'. It's like rollin' off a log. When your feet start to beat. To the heat of the rhythm. You can do wonders with `em. They will really smoke and that's no joke. Let yourself go, do it in a hurry. Get outta low, get into high. Let yourself go, baby never worry. You can learn as easy as pie.
UPCOMING EVENTS:

JUNE
PRIDE

JULY
SIMNANO

DECEMBER
CHRISTMAS 2024

peachy123uk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by peachy123uk »

20th December Random prompt
Spoiler:
You really messed yourself up this time. You got yourself right back into a bind,. Into a tie that binds. I'm telling you now you might want another. You'll be happier off without her, So drink up, run away, getaway. Jump off of this ship before it sinks. This one-way trip is a disaster. I'm tired of telling you to throw in the towel. You can do a lot better than her. Maybe once or twice you might believe
She really cares about you enough to see what you really need. And not only that but there will be others.
UPCOMING EVENTS:

JUNE
PRIDE

JULY
SIMNANO

DECEMBER
CHRISTMAS 2024

peachy123uk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by peachy123uk »

21st December Random prompt
Spoiler:
Fuck Christmas, you ripped out my heart. This Christmas, you tore it apart. My wish list? Don't know where to start. There's nothing underneath my tree. I'm like the Grinch, I hate it. I'm home alone, too faded. Don't wanna leave this basement. Fuck, it's so cold tonight. And all I want this holiday. Is to never see your face. Christmas sucks without you, and you're not thinking of me. It's okay, I promise, I didn't get you a thing. Silent nights, I hate them, hope you're not coming home. Instead of seeing you, I'd rather die out in the snow
UPCOMING EVENTS:

JUNE
PRIDE

JULY
SIMNANO

DECEMBER
CHRISTMAS 2024

peachy123uk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by peachy123uk »

22nd December Random Prompt

Spoiler:
I met a guy with a loaded gun. Hands up, I got shaken right again. Trigger finger, you are fucked. You go off in every direction. Don't let conscience divide us. Get ready, aim, and fire. We face off in a heart race babe. Head to head. Neck and neck. And do it up just to come on down. I live a little. Can't say I'm no fun. And now follow one by one. So what's the senses. Mounts on the fences. Don't mess with my desire. Get ready, aim, and fire. Oh, we face off in a heart race.
UPCOMING EVENTS:

JUNE
PRIDE

JULY
SIMNANO

DECEMBER
CHRISTMAS 2024

peachy123uk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by peachy123uk »

23rd Dec Random prompt
Spoiler:
Wake up, kids. We got the dreamers disease. Age fourteen, they got you down on your knees. So polite, we're busy still saying please. Frienemies, who when you're down ain't your friend. Every night we smash a Mercedes-Benz. First we run, and then we laugh 'til we cry. But when the night is falling. You cannot find the light. You feel your dreams are dying. Hold tight
You've got the music in you. You are what we give. One dance left. This world is gonna pull through. You've got a reason to live
Can't forget. We only get what we give.
UPCOMING EVENTS:

JUNE
PRIDE

JULY
SIMNANO

DECEMBER
CHRISTMAS 2024

peachy123uk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by peachy123uk »

24th Random prompt
Spoiler:
Once upon a time. A girl with moonlight in her eyes. Put her hand in mine. And said she loved me so. But that was once upon a time
Very long ago. Once upon a hill. We sat beneath a willow tree. Counting all the stars and waiting for the dawn. But that was once upon a time. Now the tree is gone. How the breeze ruffled up her hair. How we always laughed as though tomorrow wasn't there
We were young and didn't have a care. Where did it go? Once upon a time. The world was sweeter than we knew.
UPCOMING EVENTS:

JUNE
PRIDE

JULY
SIMNANO

DECEMBER
CHRISTMAS 2024

peachy123uk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by peachy123uk »

25th Random Prompt
Spoiler:
Sad and alone, sad and alone. Woe is my toast, I'm so sad and alone. Raise a glass high to me, myself, and I. Sometimes you need time to be sad and alone. Well, if you're at home and you're drinking alone. A toast to the boozer, the loser you are. But hey, it's okay…we all have our dog day. Tomorrow's a new day and the booze is not far. Sometimes you just need to, you must. Drown in your cup of woes. And drink yourself silly. A toast to self-pity. As I drink one sorrow-filled glass.
UPCOMING EVENTS:

JUNE
PRIDE

JULY
SIMNANO

DECEMBER
CHRISTMAS 2024

peachy123uk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by peachy123uk »

26th December Random prompt
Spoiler:
I can't think of anything that's dumber. To a grouch, Christmas is a bummer!. Beaming faces everywhere, happiness is in the air. I'm telling you, it isn't fair! I hate Christmas! People loaded with goodwill, giving presents, what a thrill. That slushy nonsense makes me ill. I hate Christmas!. I'd rather have a holiday as normal grouches do. Instead of getting presents, they take presents back from you.
Heh heh. Here comes Santa, girls, and boys. So, who needs that big red noise!. I'll tell him where to put his toys. I hate Christmas! I hate Christmas! I hate Christmas
UPCOMING EVENTS:

JUNE
PRIDE

JULY
SIMNANO

DECEMBER
CHRISTMAS 2024

peachy123uk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by peachy123uk »

27th December Random prompt
Spoiler:
Blue and green. We're the colours in between. All the things I said. Are all things you see. White and grey. We can sail a stormy day
And all the things we feel. We can find the time to say. Colour me terrified. Colour me proud. Colour me anxious. To say it out loud
Colour me gratified. Colour me fine. Colour me happy. As long as you're mine. Blue and green. We're the colours in between. All the things I said. Are all things you see. White and grey. We can sail a stormy day. Colour me terrified. Colour me proud. Colour me happy.
UPCOMING EVENTS:

JUNE
PRIDE

JULY
SIMNANO

DECEMBER
CHRISTMAS 2024

peachy123uk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by peachy123uk »

28th Random prompt
Spoiler:
They can come true. Move a step closer. You know that I want you. I can tell by your eyes. That you want me to. Just a question of time. I knew we'd be together. And that you'd be mine. I want you here forever. Do you hear what I'm saying? Gotta say how I feel. I can't believe you're here. But I know that you're real. Dreams do come true. I know what I want. And baby it's you. I can't deny my feelings. Because they are true. Look at me babe, I'm with you. You know you gotta have hope.
UPCOMING EVENTS:

JUNE
PRIDE

JULY
SIMNANO

DECEMBER
CHRISTMAS 2024

peachy123uk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by peachy123uk »

29th random prompt
Spoiler:
I want to scream. I want to jump for joy and I want everyone to know. I want to jump for joy; J-O-Y. 'Cause Cupid shot your arrow in the sky. You know the feeling, jumping and screaming. Here come the angels, marked by demons. You must be dreaming, your heart is steaming. Forget the pain and start believing. Peace and love surrounding Earth. Respect to my mum who gave me birth. Butterflies are moving fast. Is this the last love, the look of last? Heavier as ever, rhymes are quite clever. With respect to the world it's time for whatever
UPCOMING EVENTS:

JUNE
PRIDE

JULY
SIMNANO

DECEMBER
CHRISTMAS 2024

peachy123uk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by peachy123uk »

30th Random Prompt
Spoiler:
What will it be like when my pain is gone. And all the worries of this world just fade away?. What will it be like when You call my name. And that moment when I see you face to face? I'm waiting my whole life to hear you say. My good and faithful one. Welcome to the place where you belong. Well done, well done. My beloved child. You have run the race and now you're home. Welcome to the place where you belong. What will it be like when tears are washed away. And every broken thing will finally be made whole?
UPCOMING EVENTS:

JUNE
PRIDE

JULY
SIMNANO

DECEMBER
CHRISTMAS 2024

peachy123uk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by peachy123uk »

31st Random prompt
Spoiler:
Is it over, are you really over him. Is it over, or will you take him back again. If it's over you can let his memory in. Come on over, we'll let our love begin. You say you can't count the times that he's hurt you. And he's hurt you for the last time. Now you say I'm the one that you're needing. But is the need in your heart or just in your mind. You know that I'm yours for the asking. If you're really asking, for true love. Words can't express how I want you.
UPCOMING EVENTS:

JUNE
PRIDE

JULY
SIMNANO

DECEMBER
CHRISTMAS 2024

Return to “2021 Writing Prompt Challenges”