Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Re: Peachy's 2021 Writing Prompt challenge

Post by peachy123uk »

17th Feb Picture prompt
Spoiler:
"Oh mummy, i so excited to have a baby brother or sister." Serena my first child rubbed my belly. She was so enthusiastic. "Mummy Mummy will I be able to feed the baby to, can i play with the baby." I laughed out loud. she looked at me wondering was i was laughing. "The baby is going to be small and won't be able to do much for the first few weeks. Do you remember the photos we showed you, when you was a baby?" "Yes she said " I was very small." "I will kiss and hug the baby very gently.
UPCOMING EVENTS:

JUNE
PRIDE

JULY
SIMNANO

DECEMBER
CHRISTMAS 2024

peachy123uk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by peachy123uk »

18th Feb Picture Prompt

Spoiler:
"Umm this is really hard to say." said Maria. "What, this food is delicious we should come here more often." gulped Fred. "i want to break up." Maria replied. Fred nearly choked on his food. "Why." he looked at her with such anger. "what have i done wrong." "Nothing you haven't done anything wrong. It's me not you." she replied. "that old speech is it." he gritted. He finished his food, put down his fork and says "You can pay for the meal. Goodbye." he said and walked off. Maria looked at him go, she wasn't upset only relieved.
UPCOMING EVENTS:

JUNE
PRIDE

JULY
SIMNANO

DECEMBER
CHRISTMAS 2024

peachy123uk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by peachy123uk »

19th Feb One word prompt
Spoiler:
"Gloria, your a SHOPAHOLIC". Everyday you go out and buys clothes, things for your house, it is amazing that you don't go and buy cars as well." She laughed. "well, i can afford it, I did win £65 million on the lottery. I can do whatever i want, it is My money nobody else's. I don't have any family, only you my best friend and i did give you some to buy things with as well." Tammy replied. "I know." said Gloria "and i am grateful that you gave me the money. " So we can be SHOPAHOLICs together."
UPCOMING EVENTS:

JUNE
PRIDE

JULY
SIMNANO

DECEMBER
CHRISTMAS 2024

peachy123uk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by peachy123uk »

20th Feb Picture Prompt
Spoiler:
The more i looked at the board, the more it makes sense. We have two suspects, Mr Reel and Mr Fail. They went to the victims house on the 23rd March. And killed Mr Wong, still don't have the motive yet but most likely about money. Then they took Mr Wong and went from the house to a rubbish tip were Mr Wong was found shot in the head. Then their went to a car park. We do have cctv footage just sitting there waiting. And then they drove past Mr Wong house and the dumped the car and disappeared.
UPCOMING EVENTS:

JUNE
PRIDE

JULY
SIMNANO

DECEMBER
CHRISTMAS 2024

peachy123uk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by peachy123uk »

21st Feb Picture Prompt
Spoiler:
My daughter brought me some old photo albums i had in the attic. They were so many lovely ones of the children when their were growing up. Many of my husband and I. But they was just one picture of this man and me, a black and white picture. We were sat by a pound, his arm around me. He was off to the war. I didn't want him to go, something awful was going to happen and he did sadly he got shot and died. I loved my husband but he was my first ever love and lover.
UPCOMING EVENTS:

JUNE
PRIDE

JULY
SIMNANO

DECEMBER
CHRISTMAS 2024

peachy123uk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by peachy123uk »

22nd Feb
Spoiler:
I creeped very quietly into the house, I knew Adam was working very hard, making drafts all the projects that he had going on. He works very hard but he does loves his job. A lot more than i do, working in retail sometimes is not fun especially in the third lockdown. He can work from home and i think he enjoys being at home their is less distractions here than at work. The phone hardly rings at home, or people interrupting him. I open his office door and i walked up to him and leaned over and gave him a big hug
UPCOMING EVENTS:

JUNE
PRIDE

JULY
SIMNANO

DECEMBER
CHRISTMAS 2024

peachy123uk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by peachy123uk »

23rd Feb Random Word
Spoiler:
So many memories, looking at old photo albums, so many holidays with my husband, children and grandchildren. so many laughs, tears and and a few little accidents, nothing to serious odd broken bone, bruised knees or cuts on little hands. I have had a full life, a pretty decent life a nice home, family that adore me and me them. A husband that was always by my side, except when he was working, he never cheated, never lied, it was very upsetting when he passed. But it is my time now, my time to say goodbye to the family.
UPCOMING EVENTS:

JUNE
PRIDE

JULY
SIMNANO

DECEMBER
CHRISTMAS 2024

peachy123uk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by peachy123uk »

24th Feb Random Word prompts
Spoiler:
Mummy, mummy, i heard my child cry in the middle of the night. She thinks their is a monster in her room. I go to her, and she says
"Look in the closet, mummy please. I tell her to turn around, i know there is nothing in there, except some toys and clothes and old bits and pops. I swung the door open and expecting nothing but there is a monster in the closet. ~With big bulging eyes, and green skin and six arms and no legs and then i realised it was the toy she had won at the fair.
UPCOMING EVENTS:

JUNE
PRIDE

JULY
SIMNANO

DECEMBER
CHRISTMAS 2024

peachy123uk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by peachy123uk »

25th Feb Picture Prompt
Spoiler:
I held him my arms. It was his time to go. He had fought for many years having aids. He wasn't gay but had an operation, when he was 18 in the eighties and the blood was infected at the time. But he had outlasted much longer than their expected. Ten years later he added to his life he got himself a degree, he had a good job, and he met me. He told me straightaway that he was ill, that his time was short. We got married very quickly after we met. But we didn't have children. Goodbye love.
UPCOMING EVENTS:

JUNE
PRIDE

JULY
SIMNANO

DECEMBER
CHRISTMAS 2024

peachy123uk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by peachy123uk »

26th Feb Picture Prompt

Spoiler:
Bloody town, why doesn't have any jobs, as i searched the newspaper. Why did i came back to this awful town. I came back to help my sister, her husband had just recently died. She needed to someone to help her through it. I know it was going to take time. But i still had to earn money. My sister said i didn't have to get a job, she had money. But i am man and we have our pride, i can't let my sister take care of me. I supposed to care of my sister and I will do.
UPCOMING EVENTS:

JUNE
PRIDE

JULY
SIMNANO

DECEMBER
CHRISTMAS 2024

peachy123uk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by peachy123uk »

27th Feb Random prompt

Spoiler:
"We are like chalk and cheese, but you not what they say about opposite they do have interesting lives." I laughed to my friend. She laughed to. We were having a few drinks, we hadn't seen each other for a few days. I was telling her about my new beau. Can't call him my boyfriend just yet we have only been dating for a few weeks. We haven't said were are exclusive yet. But i do know we spend every minute spare with each other. I am hoping he is the one. but we really don't have a lot in common.
UPCOMING EVENTS:

JUNE
PRIDE

JULY
SIMNANO

DECEMBER
CHRISTMAS 2024

peachy123uk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by peachy123uk »

28th Feb One word Prompt

Spoiler:
Oh my god i thought, i am really going to do this, i am standing on edge of a platform, with a big elasticated rope around my waist. And there is a gushing river below me. I am very scared but i am holding hands with my boyfriend, he is likes the adrenaline this sort of adventures. Me not so keen but he really wanted me to do this and said he would have a surprise during the leap. The instructors went 1,2,3 and we jumped off together and my boyfriend shouted "WILL YOU MARRY ME." "YES I WILL." I shouted back.
UPCOMING EVENTS:

JUNE
PRIDE

JULY
SIMNANO

DECEMBER
CHRISTMAS 2024

peachy123uk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by peachy123uk »

1st March Random prompt
Spoiler:
So many bunnies, everywhere i looked there was bunnies a field of bunnies and friendly too, we had some bunny food to feed them to. The children laughed as the bunnies run around their feet. Swishing their little tails as they went by. Some were even jumping up to get to the food. It is such a joy to see animals having fun and humans having fun too. It was good to get out, and remember to have fun. We haven't had a good year, we have lost family but this is the first time in a while, I had seen the children smile.
UPCOMING EVENTS:

JUNE
PRIDE

JULY
SIMNANO

DECEMBER
CHRISTMAS 2024

peachy123uk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by peachy123uk »

2nd March
Spoiler:
What do i do with these Dragon, it was a bit small, i would be a joke if i took this to the round table, even my clothes were a joke, i looked like a magician not a knight maybe i should change my career. I can do a few magic tricks. And I do have witches, warlocks and magicians in my bloodline. Maybe that's what i should do instead tonight, a few magic tricks with a dragon on my arm. I need to practice for a bit. My tricks are a little bit rusty. Poof oops that went wrong.
UPCOMING EVENTS:

JUNE
PRIDE

JULY
SIMNANO

DECEMBER
CHRISTMAS 2024

peachy123uk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by peachy123uk »

3rd March
Spoiler:
Then the dragon started talking and i said “I didn’t know you could talk.” and the Dragon said, " You have just made a spell that makes me able to talk." "Oh." i replied. "We will have them eating out of hands tonight, you can pretend to do a spell, and I will start talking, it will probable scare them very much." the Dragon said. "I still need a couple of other tricks to or i won't be well received with one trick.." I said. "Just make me disappear, can you do that?." The dragon asked. Well i could do a puff smoke and your gone.".
UPCOMING EVENTS:

JUNE
PRIDE

JULY
SIMNANO

DECEMBER
CHRISTMAS 2024

peachy123uk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by peachy123uk »

4th March Picture Prompt
Spoiler:
Oh this so cold, why i am walking through white stuff it is up to past my nose. I can't feel my paws, my body is cold. I should go home and sit in front of the fire and get myself warm. But i see my human coming towards me, he picks me up and cuddles me puts me under his coat, and walks indoors, he puts me next to the fire and then brings me special cat milk. The fire warms up my paws and my body. I drink the milk and lay down by the fire and purr.
UPCOMING EVENTS:

JUNE
PRIDE

JULY
SIMNANO

DECEMBER
CHRISTMAS 2024

peachy123uk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by peachy123uk »

5th March Random
Spoiler:
"Oh my god i am so out of breath." I panted to my friend. We both decided for the new year we would get fit and we should try a different exercise each week. Our first exercise this week and we haven't exercised for a long time is step aerobics. It was very hard work but usually you have a woman taking this class but he was a man a very fit man. He was so good to look at i could eat him up. Now we are thinking should we stay with the class for the next year.
UPCOMING EVENTS:

JUNE
PRIDE

JULY
SIMNANO

DECEMBER
CHRISTMAS 2024

peachy123uk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by peachy123uk »

6th March
Spoiler:
Spring is here, all the lovely spring flowers are coming through like Daffodil's, Crocus, Snowdrops and Pansies. I wasn't much of a gardener when i was younger but as i have reached retirement age. I wanted to try new things and now i have a lovely garden, with pretty flowers, and the bees can take the pollen. I also have learnt to bake too, so i make something in the morning, either some sort of cakes and while that is cooking i tend my small but lovely garden, and i have a timer with me to tell me when my cake is done.
UPCOMING EVENTS:

JUNE
PRIDE

JULY
SIMNANO

DECEMBER
CHRISTMAS 2024

peachy123uk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by peachy123uk »

8th March Random Prompt
Spoiler:
You took my hand. You showed me how. You promised me you'd be around.. I took your words and I believed
in everything, you said to me. Yeah, that's right. If someone said four years from now. You'd be long gone. I'd stand up and punch them out. Cause they're all wrong. I know better. 'Cause you said forever. Who knew?. Remember when we were such fools and so convinced and just too cool. I wish I could touch you again. I wish I could still call you a friend. I guess I just didn't know how wrong was I.
UPCOMING EVENTS:

JUNE
PRIDE

JULY
SIMNANO

DECEMBER
CHRISTMAS 2024

peachy123uk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by peachy123uk »

9th March Random prompt

Spoiler:
I look and stare so deep in your eyes. I touch on you more and more every time. When you leave, I'm begging you not to go
Call your name two, three times in a row. Such a funny thing for me to try to explain. How I'm feeling and my pride is the one to blame 'Cause I know I don't understand. Just how your love can do what no one else can. It makes me crazy in love. I don't no where to go, and what to do. But i know your crazy in love with me too.
UPCOMING EVENTS:

JUNE
PRIDE

JULY
SIMNANO

DECEMBER
CHRISTMAS 2024

Return to “2021 Writing Prompt Challenges”