Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Peachy's 2021 Writing Prompt challenge

Post by peachy123uk »

Peaches Writing Prompt Challenge

the daily prompt challenge
Jan 1st ..........Just another day
Spoiler:
Just another day, nope it was a horrible, heartbreaking, emotional day. It was more than a day until you came back, it was more like 365 days, where did you go! You came back but not as expected. I got a phone call from someone that i didn't even know. A place i have never heard of. I was told to come here at this time, this date. I drove to this address, it took me a while to get here, to a building that looked boring, and i find you in a coffin My beautiful baby boy, gone forever.

NEW
Spoiler:
It was supposed to be a NEW beginning,a new life, well not quite i had to hide, i had done something i shouldn't and people were looking for me, i had sold something that was a lot of money to them, i needed to pay of my university debts, my mum had given me the money for university, but i went with my friends to a gambling club never been to one before, thought it would be fun it was at first, but then i got in over my head, and spend all my university money, thousands it was.

Picture - cabin in the snow
Spoiler:
Look i found a little cabin in the snow, this where i hid, i was sure they wouldn't find me here. But i forgot that i needed things to buy and silly me used the emergency credit card mum had given me. And the store had CCTV cameras. I didn't know criminals could use that sort of information but i also think the police were looking for me to. As mum had put in a missing person report, maybe their had inside information. They came one day, with guns, i wish it was the police that had came it wasn't.

"So, have you made any New Years Resolutions for this year?" Dialogue prompt.
Spoiler:
"So, have you made any New Years Resolutions for this year?". Have i made new years resolutions this year, i have just seen my son in a coffin, do you think i want to make new years resolutions. This year is not about making them it is about doing them. I need to.... to keep in touch with my family, i need to see my family, i need to hug my family wherever they are. I need to find lost family, distant family, any sort of family to make my year a happier one. I will travel anywhere and everywhere
UPCOMING EVENTS:

FEBRUARY
GOLDEN PLUMBOB

JUNE
PRIDE

JULY
SIMNANO

DECEMBER
CHRISTMAS 2024

peachy123uk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Re: Peachy's 2021 Writing Prompt challenge

Post by peachy123uk »

My bags are packed - random
Spoiler:
My bags are packed. I have found some distant family in the other side of the world in Rome in the other side of the word, it all depends where you are. I have never travelled before, or even flown before so all new exciting things for me. I didn't like the roar of the engine or my ears popping, the mint helped but not very much and the seats were very uncomfortable. I didn't realise they were so small, i did travel in economy, i didn't even realise that had different classes for aeroplanes, I am such a newbie.

Young - one word
Spoiler:
Young, not anymore, i don't think i am old either or elder, what is that saying your only as young as you feel. And i feel young, i have travelled to a new destination, i have new opportunities and new family to meet. I went to my hotel first, and settle into my room. it was a lovely room, i wasn't meeting my new family until tomorrow and I wanted to go and explore, so i went downstairs and asked the nice lady at the desk, luckily she spoke English, and told me there were few places to see.
purple man kissing a frog - picture
Spoiler:
I was very surprised to see my family they were defiantly different to me. To be honest a little shocked but I am here to experience new things, and my family are defiantly new to me. I love the colour of their skin, but i was a bit surprised when the young man kissed the frog, maybe he was looking for a princess. I am open to all ideas, whatever takes their fancy. Well I hoping he doesn't want to eat it though yuck, i know their are a delicacy in France but not my cup of tea at all.
"It's really not that complicated" dialogue prompt
Spoiler:
"It's really not that complicated" he said to work out our family tree your dad is our second cousin first removed and our granddad was taken by aliens a few years from a planet called Yestea and we are purple aliens but their are lots of different coloured aliens not just the green ones you have seen. We now emerging in our real state, people are lot more friendlier than their used to be. We had to hide ourselves from what your call "normal people" for a while as their didn't understand us. But the world is a better place.
UPCOMING EVENTS:

FEBRUARY
GOLDEN PLUMBOB

JUNE
PRIDE

JULY
SIMNANO

DECEMBER
CHRISTMAS 2024

peachy123uk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by peachy123uk »

Blinking lights - random
Spoiler:
I woke up in a strange room with the strange blinking lights in my eyes. all i remember of yesterday was meeting me new family, have i been abducted take somewhere, why didn't they just ask me if the wanted to take me to their homeland. I could hear distant chatter, so i looked around the room, and i could see a few aliens, but not one that i recognized from yesterday. One of them came over to me and said in a very gentle voice, "nice to see that your awake, and welcome to Yestea".

Happy - one word
Spoiler:
I was not HAPPY, i told them how dare you take me, you could have asked. I would have willingly come to your homeland. The Alien i assume it was a she as she had a very soft voice. "We are sorry." she said but we can't tell when we take someone in case they tell other people, and we don't want a lot people staring at our ship when we transfer. I still felt a big groggy and was trying to take it all in. They asked me to get off the bed i was lying in and come here.
picture of art - picture
Spoiler:
They took me into another room, and they showed me this strange piece of art, this is our mother, see what looks like hair, that is her tentacles she come to your world thousands of years ago, she transformed herself to fit into your world. We have been on your world for a few thousand years now. It was nice to hear about their ancestors, but what has it go do with me. Why did they need me, i am not a young woman, but not that old either. Their beckoned me into another room and told me to sit down.

"Close the door." dialogue
Spoiler:
"Close the door and come sit with us." I sat down there was only a handful, well i can't actually tell if their are men or women until their speak to me, but there was one I did recognize. And he said "We apologize again for taking you with, without your consent. "Why am i here?" I asked. "To help us" he said. How i answered. " Are you good with children?" he asked. My face fell, i just lot my only son and he was asking if i was good with children. "Sorry" he said "We know about your son."
UPCOMING EVENTS:

FEBRUARY
GOLDEN PLUMBOB

JUNE
PRIDE

JULY
SIMNANO

DECEMBER
CHRISTMAS 2024

peachy123uk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by peachy123uk »

day 4

Random - beer goggles
Spoiler:
"We would like you to put this glasses on, I know they are kind of weird looking and it has the same effect when you have to much to drink. Everything looks better through beer goggles. Well that's what humans say, we don't drink alcohol, it seems to effect us part of our body." he said. I tried on the glasses, at first everything was kind of misty and foggy and then he pressed button and everything came clear, i could see my son as clear as day, i saw him in a cabin, that was surrounded by snow.
one word - wonder
Spoiler:
I was amazed and in WONDER, my son, my beautiful son. The alien said "we can show you the life he should have had, he had made the right decisions. I took off the glasses and looked at the Alien. "WHAT.! i said How. "Our technology, our minds as i have said before we are different but we are the same, we want the same things as humans. To live, to love, to procreate. Would you like to see what your son's would have been future. I was still in shock at the words. "put the glasses back on." he said.
picture: Human beings, dog children
Spoiler:
I did, a lovely image of my son with his wife, and and about to read his daughter. I would of had a granddaughter, I wonder what was she going to be called, she looked so pretty too they also had dog kennels and a dog, the perfect family live if he had lived. I took the glasses off and rubbed my eyes. I still couldn't believe that they could show me this. It was defiantly my son. I was still in awe and shock that had happened. The Alien say go and have some rest. We will talk more later.

Dailogue: "It's three in the morning."
Spoiler:
There was a knock at my door, i opened my eyes and said "It's three in the morning." The quiet speaking alien, they didn't seem to have names at all nobody called them anything, how they told the difference or what job they actually did. I did not know. I just assumed it was a woman. She came in and sat on the chair and looked at me and said. "There are things that you need to know, things are going to happen and their are going to happen fast.". You have to be prepared for a long journey.
UPCOMING EVENTS:

FEBRUARY
GOLDEN PLUMBOB

JUNE
PRIDE

JULY
SIMNANO

DECEMBER
CHRISTMAS 2024

peachy123uk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by peachy123uk »

Day 5

Random
Spoiler:
"I see a red door" the softly spoken alien said. The softly spoken alien was still in my room, she had made herself comfortable, and she wanted to tell me about her past, she had been living on our world until suddenly she had to leave. The Yestea aliens had to come back to their planet for some reason i did not now yet maybe one day they will tell me. "I had a family she said, I was called Mary in your world, a husband, a son, i even held what your might call a job. It was fun.
One word
Spoiler:
"I was EXCITED to be in your world, to try and live a normal life as you say. Then out of now where we are called. Something is going to happen in our planet and yours and we have to put a stop to it. But we are not sure yet, everybody is running around, talking about this and that, but nothing have been confirmed exactly we we are supposed to do. We have never lived like that, we have always had a purpose. "Humans live like that all the time running around trying to do something or nothing at all.
Picture
Spoiler:
"Look at this picture", the softly spoken alien said, she managed to hand me a crumpled photo, or a man crying. I am the woman with dark hair, i just told my husband. I had to leave. He does know that i am an alien, he was so glad we met. I shouldn't have this photo, things from earth i not supposed to here. It shouldn't be here, it survived my travels back to Yestea. I knew it was coming, the travelling but it didn't make it to leave my son behind. He has been told i have died.
Dialogue Prompt
Spoiler:
I felt so sorry for the softly spoken alien she had lost her family, her love. "I can never go back now." "Can't you you now erase his memories of that part", i said. She laughed at me, "you watch to many tv shows about aliens and what we can do. "what about the glasses that the other alien put one me. "just because you saw something doesn't make it real. The photos make it real not images. That have been through glasses. There is something else i need to tell you. Something I should have told you a long time ago."
UPCOMING EVENTS:

FEBRUARY
GOLDEN PLUMBOB

JUNE
PRIDE

JULY
SIMNANO

DECEMBER
CHRISTMAS 2024

peachy123uk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by peachy123uk »

Winter is here - random
Spoiler:
The softly spoken alien or Mary as she is called on my world not hers. Was chattering about winter is here on this planet, and they had to stay indoors. They couldn't go out, the aliens didn't do well i the cold. She still hadn't got to the part, why they needed me. And to be with the children, i haven't met any alien children. They must be somewhere else in the building, i have only ever been in is two rooms and the bathroom. They haven't given my the full tour yet. I am sure that what was coming soon.
Worried - one word
Spoiler:
Mary (the alien that is what i shall call her from now on). Looked worried, she quickly sat up and said "i have been here too long. I have worked to do. She looked at me to see if there anything troubling me. I smiled and said. Whatever happens, is what will be. Life has its own plan and sometimes it can be interesting, and others are just plain and simple. Mine had been plain and simple until i got that phone call, and now my life has really taken a different one to the one that i had planned.
Picture Prompt
Spoiler:
Mary looked at me again and held out her hand but it was curled up like she had something else in her hand. I held out my hand and said I lied i brought two pictures with me. This is me with my son. This is the last time i saw him and that was a few months ago. She also said I will one day go back to my earth. I will never feel the same again either. "Tomorrow everything changes" said Mary. "I will let you get some sleep. You have lots of work to do tomorrow.
Dialogue Prompt
Spoiler:
"Why are you helping me?" I said, "Because you are human, you have lost your son and i feel for you. I have lost my son too. I will never see him grow up, have children, or even become what you call a grandparent. You are here to help save both worlds. But you not alone there are other humans here too. To helps us, some will never go back but it is you destiny to go back to earth." I didn't realise their were other humans on this plant too. Hopefully i will meet them very soon.
UPCOMING EVENTS:

FEBRUARY
GOLDEN PLUMBOB

JUNE
PRIDE

JULY
SIMNANO

DECEMBER
CHRISTMAS 2024

peachy123uk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by peachy123uk »

Random
Spoiler:
He clenched his fist "where have your been?" "Chatting to the lady who hopefully will help us when needed". Said Mary. "You have know right to do that." he said. You can't keep things from people, if they know there are going to help, they don't mind. If just say do this and they don't know why, they won't help. Mary replied. "You don't know what going, how can you tell that we need her help. We need someone to look after the children soon. Or they will not survive. They need humans to live.
one word
Spoiler:
He looked down at the wash basin, and at the soap. Why are these things here. All aliens need is the water to clean themselves, too many humans now live on this planet. He knows that things have changed, but it still would have like to be like it was years ago. When humans didn't know about aliens. Aliens didn't know about humans to separate species. Two different lives, living two different ways. But are we that different from humans. We all have a pulse, we all want to survive, we all want is to have peace in all worlds.
Hopefully one day that will happen.
Pictures
Spoiler:
Everybody had taken mementos from earth. He had a picture of his wife. His human wife knew, Mary human husband. His wife is/or was pregnant when he left, he is devastated that he will never know his child, the child will not now his daddy. Why did they bring him back. He isn't high on the list of people that could do jobs. But all Yestea aliens had to came back to save this planet, to save earth planet. All he know that the future alien children all needed to survive what was going to happen.
Dialogue
Spoiler:
He remembered the words his wife said to him "You have to leave right now." she sighed. Yes he replied. "but we are having a baby, you said you would never go back not for anything. "i don't want to go back. We are being called back and if anybody doesn't go back they will terminate their existence. "When i go back, i am saving this world for our child and you that will have a future. I maybe not be in it with you. But you always will be in my heart. Goodbye, take care of yourself and we will be together one day.
UPCOMING EVENTS:

FEBRUARY
GOLDEN PLUMBOB

JUNE
PRIDE

JULY
SIMNANO

DECEMBER
CHRISTMAS 2024

peachy123uk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by peachy123uk »

Jan 8
(Mystery Gift)
Spoiler:
I woke and there was a mystery gift had been left on my table.I got up and looked at it. It was something that i have never seen before. It looked strange like a little wooden box with carvings on the side. There was a slight indent on one of the faces, and as you do i press it there was a flash of light. And then standing in front of me was my son. Was he real, or was he a hologram. He looked at me and said "Hi mum". I felt very weak at the knees was this real.
UPCOMING EVENTS:

FEBRUARY
GOLDEN PLUMBOB

JUNE
PRIDE

JULY
SIMNANO

DECEMBER
CHRISTMAS 2024

peachy123uk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by peachy123uk »

9 + 10

9th (mouse)
Spoiler:
I sat there watching a Mouse, in my kitchen, i was holding cup tea and out of the corner of my eye. I saw a mouse. I didn't scream, i just watched. The mouse, rushed this way and that way. He or she didn't realise i was there. I didn't move a muscle. I just watched. I know the mouse was looking for food. There were crumbs on the floor from my toast. I had brushed the floor yet. But where does the mouse go when it has finished looking for food. Does he have family that he needs to feed.
10th (dialogue)
"
Spoiler:
Your're in love with her." i spat. What had happened, our marriage has failed. Yet again the man i married was for life. Yet again, they met someone else, am i not good enough, am i not pretty enough, am i not sexy enough. What do these mistress have their i don't have. No complications, free when need to be, to do the romancing, not the wife who needs to work, to raise the family, tidy the house, keep the family afloat. I wish i had the time to be free, to fall in love with someone who wants me.
UPCOMING EVENTS:

FEBRUARY
GOLDEN PLUMBOB

JUNE
PRIDE

JULY
SIMNANO

DECEMBER
CHRISTMAS 2024

peachy123uk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by peachy123uk »

11th

one word prompt Regret
Spoiler:
Do i have any regret in what i did, i did what i did for my family, most people in my position, would do what they had to do for their family. Family is everything if you don't have family what do you have, a lonely person, alone person, no-one to talk to, no-one to hear you, watch you, look after you. I defiantly don't regret having a family. I don't regret what i have done. I grabbed my family and i took them out of harms way. No-one can find us now. And I don't regret telling on them.
UPCOMING EVENTS:

FEBRUARY
GOLDEN PLUMBOB

JUNE
PRIDE

JULY
SIMNANO

DECEMBER
CHRISTMAS 2024

peachy123uk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by peachy123uk »

12th Random
Spoiler:
Tick tock, tick tock, i listened too the clock ticking over and over again. I have laid here a few hours just listening to that dam clock. But it wasn't just the ticking of the clock, that had kept me awake. What was that saying 'don't count your chickens until they are hatched.' I relied on what she had told me. I thought she meant everywhere word that she said to me, telling me that she loved, she would move in with me, have children with, marry me.She said she would leave her wife for me. But it was all lies.

13th one word

"
Spoiler:
Ow my head hurts." "Mum can you come here, i think i have done something to my head". Mum came running up the stairs to see. "Can't see nothing on it. "Did you bang, knock or is it a headache?" she asked. "i don't remember banging it all, i don't i have knocked with anything at all. It just hurts all over." "i will you get you some tablets, they are only downstairs, and i will get you a glass of water to take with them." and off she went. I lied down and put my head on my pillow.
UPCOMING EVENTS:

FEBRUARY
GOLDEN PLUMBOB

JUNE
PRIDE

JULY
SIMNANO

DECEMBER
CHRISTMAS 2024

peachy123uk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by peachy123uk »

14th Picture Prompt
Spoiler:
He handed me the phone with a glare in his eyes. "What you have done, why does this gentleman keep ringing you.". I grabbed the phone and quickly ended the phone chat. I looked at him with happiness not because he had done anything wrong but about what i was about tell him. He worked in the hospital but i booked my appointments at a different one. I wanted to keep it a surprise for a long as possible. "It was my doctor on the phone, i have been seeing for a while. "Why" he asked. "I am pregnant." I replied
UPCOMING EVENTS:

FEBRUARY
GOLDEN PLUMBOB

JUNE
PRIDE

JULY
SIMNANO

DECEMBER
CHRISTMAS 2024

peachy123uk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by peachy123uk »

15th

dialogue
Spoiler:
"Your're never going to let that go, are you." she said. "We were children, or young teenagers, just because the boy you fancied came running to me when you wouldn't do what he needed." she added. I just looked at her. Yes were children, young teenagers but she stole the love of my life, the man i though i was going to be my first, my everything. Just because I wanted to wait he run to her, my sister too, because she always wanted what was mine, never a thought in her head, how it would affect other people.
UPCOMING EVENTS:

FEBRUARY
GOLDEN PLUMBOB

JUNE
PRIDE

JULY
SIMNANO

DECEMBER
CHRISTMAS 2024

peachy123uk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by peachy123uk »

16th

Random
Spoiler:
I sat there waiting by landline phone for ages, he said he was going to call today around 12 on the landline so it would be cheaper for him to call that number then my mobile, and that way we could chat for as long as we like, so i sat and waited from 12 to 12, i didn't even check my mobile in case he rang on that, I ate my food next to the phone. We had such a good date, we have such a laugh. I thought he could be the one, so why the mixed messages.

17th one word prompt
Spoiler:
Our first wedding anniversary, and the official thing to give on your first anniversary is paper. so that's what i did i meant an official announcement in the paper of our first years anniversary. I know that it is silly for a first year but i am so in love, but what i didn't expect was a phone call from a lady, claiming that i had put the wrong name, that was her husband name to and their had been married for just over a year too. I know my husband had to go on a trip for work just before we got married.
UPCOMING EVENTS:

FEBRUARY
GOLDEN PLUMBOB

JUNE
PRIDE

JULY
SIMNANO

DECEMBER
CHRISTMAS 2024

peachy123uk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by peachy123uk »

18th Jan
Picture Prompt
Spoiler:
Well here we Pathos, my dog at our new house, apartment whatever you would like to call it. Paw i asked pathos and he gave me his Paw, the landlady didn't look to impressed that i had a dog with me. But it was a new start for me and my dog. We had been let done by our friend at the last minute. So we decided to up sticks and see where the world took us. All we had was each other and that was all i needed for now. But with a new abode, i am sure our life will get better.
UPCOMING EVENTS:

FEBRUARY
GOLDEN PLUMBOB

JUNE
PRIDE

JULY
SIMNANO

DECEMBER
CHRISTMAS 2024

peachy123uk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by peachy123uk »

19th Jan

One word Prompt
Spoiler:
I sat watching people coming through the double doors, see if i recognised anyone from class. it was a long time ago nearly twenty years since i had seen anyone from my school. I am glad i came to my school reunion but i was getting a bit bored as no-one came up to me. People were chattering to other people. So I sat and I watched and waited. Then someone came in from the door, Bruce my first love. But he just walked straight past me, and so did all the other class mates. But being dead didn't really help.
UPCOMING EVENTS:

FEBRUARY
GOLDEN PLUMBOB

JUNE
PRIDE

JULY
SIMNANO

DECEMBER
CHRISTMAS 2024

peachy123uk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by peachy123uk »

20th Jan

Random prompt
Spoiler:
You have to be quiet my sister said. As we creeped past our parents bedroom door, down the stairs, very carefully, trying not to tread to heavily on the stairs. We know were we going, we wanted to see if Santa had been, and left any present for us. We went past the kitchen, and opened the living room door, the Christmas tree lights were on, they were loads of presents under the tree, there was also footprints from the fire place and back again. The mince pie and the carrots and the milk was gone too. Santa had been.
UPCOMING EVENTS:

FEBRUARY
GOLDEN PLUMBOB

JUNE
PRIDE

JULY
SIMNANO

DECEMBER
CHRISTMAS 2024

peachy123uk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by peachy123uk »

21st

One word prompt
Spoiler:
My Cat, my beautiful cat has given kittens, we didn't even know she was pregnant, we just thought she was getting fat. She is getting on in her years so we thought she wouldn't be able to have kittens now, maybe she is younger than we thought, she was a stray and she just made a herself at home one day, walked straight in and just laid down on a pillow. We quickly got some cat food, we have had no pets at that time. She was quite a skinny cat at first, and hair was a bit matted. But she has a home now.
UPCOMING EVENTS:

FEBRUARY
GOLDEN PLUMBOB

JUNE
PRIDE

JULY
SIMNANO

DECEMBER
CHRISTMAS 2024

peachy123uk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by peachy123uk »

22nd

one prompt
Spoiler:
Look at that man shopping i thought to myself. He was gorgeous. wonder if he has a girlfriend, lots of people meet at the supermarket while shopping, quite few movies do it do. I wonder what he has got in is trolley, time to have a look, let's just pretend to get something off the shelf while i peek into his trolley, mmm grapes, bananas, apples, quick look up again he might notice me. he looks at me and i smile, so a bit health conscious don't mind that. But i do prefer the sweeter side of life. Not for me.
UPCOMING EVENTS:

FEBRUARY
GOLDEN PLUMBOB

JUNE
PRIDE

JULY
SIMNANO

DECEMBER
CHRISTMAS 2024

peachy123uk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by peachy123uk »

23rd
one word prompt
Spoiler:
Favourite foods, now lets see what are we talking about, desserts, sweets, savouries meat, potatoes or what. There are so many favourite foods out there to eat. We have so much to chose from. Me, i do love my desserts and sweets, anything that is sweet is usually my choice for snacking or eating. But i do like my savouries like crisp and such. Not that much of a lover of diary except chocolate of course. Now time for meats, I do like a good roast, with all the trimmings. My favourite is a Hamburger, not with cheese though.

24th
random prompt
Spoiler:
"One too many what, men, children drinks, what are you on about?" i asked my friend. "You have had one too many drinks she replied. I just stood there, well trying to stand there, every Friday night the same we go out drinking after work, work is tiring and boring but pays most of the bills. But Friday is my night to let go and have some fun before i have to return home, to the chaos of children running around, fighting, arguing, playing, the constant mum calling. So Friday night i am me and always have one too many.
UPCOMING EVENTS:

FEBRUARY
GOLDEN PLUMBOB

JUNE
PRIDE

JULY
SIMNANO

DECEMBER
CHRISTMAS 2024

Return to “2021 Writing Prompt Challenges”