Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Re: Peachy's 2021 Writing Prompt challenge

Post by peachy123uk »

10th March Random prompt
Spoiler:
As Rob stepped outside and Simon came closer, he could see the easy glint in his eye. I am here because I want the bones crunched," Simon bellowed, in a smug tone. He slammed his fist against Rob's chest, with the force of a few men. "I frigging love you, Rob Pitt." Rob gulped. He was not prepared for Simon. Rob looked back, even more worried and still . "Simon, that's the end," he replied. "We cannot do this, it is wrong.They looked at each other with scared feelings, like two fantastic fluttering butterfly scared of their feelings..and they kissed.
UPCOMING EVENTS:

JUNE
PRIDE

JULY
SIMNANO

DECEMBER
CHRISTMAS 2024

peachy123uk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by peachy123uk »

11th March One word prompt
Spoiler:
Hector Jolie had always loved grand Cape Town with its few fields. It was a place where he felt alive. He was a bold, optimistic, brandy drinker with vast arms and pink moles. His friends saw him as a wet, worried wally. Once, he had even rescued a jolly owl from a burning building. That's the sort of man he was. Morwenna glared with all the wrath of 10,000 men. She said, in hushed tones, "I hate you and I want the CASE." Hector looked back, even more jumpy and still holding the case. "Morwenna, you must think I was born yesterday," he replied.

12th March One word prompt
Spoiler:
She walked over to the window and reflected on her deprived surroundings. She had always loved wild Skegness with its relieved, rough rivers. It was a place that encouraged her to feel happy. Then she saw something in the distance, or rather someone. It was the figure of Sally Gump. Sally had a temper like a volcano with big build and spiky hair. The rain hammered like nails hitting ice, making Charity jump. Sally glared. She said, in hushed tones, "I hate you and I want justice." Charity looked back, even more calm and still fingering the enchanted guillotine. "Sally, telekinesis," she replied.
UPCOMING EVENTS:

JUNE
PRIDE

JULY
SIMNANO

DECEMBER
CHRISTMAS 2024

peachy123uk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by peachy123uk »

13th March Picture prompt

Spoiler:
Felicity Parkes was thinking about Alison Connor again. Alison was a remarkable woman with curvy figure and lovely brown hair. They looked at each other with happy feelings, like two adorable puppies sitting at a very optimistic game, which had reggae music playing in the background. Felicity looked at Allison, even more delighted. "Alison, I'm in love with you," she said. Alison looked puzzled, her emotions blushing like a kind owl. Felicity stepped outside and Alison came closer, she could see the keen glint in her eye, and they kissed. Felicity was overjoyed about this occasion, so was Alison.
UPCOMING EVENTS:

JUNE
PRIDE

JULY
SIMNANO

DECEMBER
CHRISTMAS 2024

peachy123uk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by peachy123uk »

14th March Random prompt
Spoiler:
Rachel Blacksmith had always loved deprived Exeter with its deadly, deafening traffic. It was a place where she felt welcomed. She was a caring, understanding, Her friends saw her as a deadly, deafening do gooder. Once, she had even jumped into deep water and saved a child. That's the sort of woman she was. Rachel walked over to the window and reflected on her city surroundings. The moon shone over the tall Exeter Cathedral. Then she saw something in the distance, or rather someone. It was the figure of Josh Randall. Josh was a tight-fisted man with a handsome face..
UPCOMING EVENTS:

JUNE
PRIDE

JULY
SIMNANO

DECEMBER
CHRISTMAS 2024

peachy123uk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by peachy123uk »

15th Random prompt
Spoiler:
Polly McCallister had always loved quiet Moscow with its cold weather. It was a place where she felt loved but sometimes afraid. Polly walked over to the window and reflected on her cold surroundings. The sun shone over St Peter's Square. She saw a figure on the square. It was Simon. Polly gulped. She was not prepared for Simon. As Polly stepped outside and Simon came closer, she could see the exuberant glint in his eye. "I want the Mirror!" he stated. "This Mirror Mirror." as Polly held up the item. "Don't say that." Shouted Simon. Polly laughed, and gave him the mirror.
UPCOMING EVENTS:

JUNE
PRIDE

JULY
SIMNANO

DECEMBER
CHRISTMAS 2024

peachy123uk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by peachy123uk »

16th March Random prompt
Spoiler:
The second date was as good as the first. We laughed, we cried with tears of joy, we found out we liked horror movies and we talked about all horror movies that we have seen and dissected each and every one and we came to the conclusion that horror movies all end up the same. One woman or man is saved, and nearly everyone perishes or gets injured. A empty house or haunted house or cabin in the woods or camping. It was such a good date and sadly had to end, and we said our goodbyes and arranged another date.
UPCOMING EVENTS:

JUNE
PRIDE

JULY
SIMNANO

DECEMBER
CHRISTMAS 2024

peachy123uk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by peachy123uk »

17th March Picture Prompt
Spoiler:
"We have arrived home." I said to my twin brother. We are aliens in disguise as toddlers to get to know the world, no-one things that aliens would hide in a toddlers body. But we had to leave before we grew up into children are we would have been stuck in those bodies for the rest of our lives. We can only live in a host body for a few years before we have to leave. Don't worry the parents will get their children back with what they did learn on this planet. We mean no harm to anyone.
UPCOMING EVENTS:

JUNE
PRIDE

JULY
SIMNANO

DECEMBER
CHRISTMAS 2024

peachy123uk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by peachy123uk »

18th March Picture Prompt
Spoiler:
I was watching the horses in the field, wondering how they communicate we now their make the neighing noises but i do feel that their have emotions to. We may not here them laugh or cry, but i think you can tell by their stance, the look in their eyes, what they do. We know they can nuzzles your neck, and we think that is because of love, we know their can stamp their feet, maybe that is their temper. But the look in their eyes when it is their own children is magical. Just like us their care what happens to family.
UPCOMING EVENTS:

JUNE
PRIDE

JULY
SIMNANO

DECEMBER
CHRISTMAS 2024

peachy123uk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by peachy123uk »

19th March
Spoiler:
Oh my god i need a shower. I thought I had been horse-riding in the fields and it was all muddy. My horse was loving it, running around in the field with the mud. As as i got off the horse, the horse rolled around in the mud, as soon the horse get up, it shook itself and the mud went all over me. I took the horse back to the stables, to clean him off. Don't want the mud to get hard on the horse and the hair matted. So i cleaned the horse and came back home.
UPCOMING EVENTS:

JUNE
PRIDE

JULY
SIMNANO

DECEMBER
CHRISTMAS 2024

peachy123uk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by peachy123uk »

20th Random Prompt

Spoiler:
Once upon a time, as i repeated for the 56th night in a row. Reading my daughter a story at bedtime is what we both like to do. But it is the same story every night. I love my daughter, she came late into my life. And she is special. The only communication we have, is that she just says story and only at night, and points to her favourite book. During the day they are no words only pointing. She does like to cuddle so that's a good sign but the only other interaction i get is the bedtime story.
UPCOMING EVENTS:

JUNE
PRIDE

JULY
SIMNANO

DECEMBER
CHRISTMAS 2024

peachy123uk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by peachy123uk »

21st March One Word prompt

Spoiler:
"Oh i am so stuffed." I sad out loud to my family at Christmas. I had just enjoyed a Christmas Dinner with all the trimmings with my family. The first time in nearly two years we have been able to see each other since we had the covid 19 come into the UK. Just one day the virus just disappeared. All the people that were ill in hospital recovered. Sadly we still had a few thousand deaths over the last two years. But it just vanished, nobody knows how or why. Maybe it was to do with the vaccine.
UPCOMING EVENTS:

JUNE
PRIDE

JULY
SIMNANO

DECEMBER
CHRISTMAS 2024

peachy123uk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by peachy123uk »

22nd March Picture prompt

Spoiler:
This is to easy, here i am creeping by someone asleep in their bed and i am about to rob them off all their belongings. Have their not heard of burglar alarms. I mean i do feel a little sorry for the woman but, if you ain't got an alarm well that's your fault. I didn't really want to become a burglar but it seems to be the only thing i am good at. I mean i would never hurt anybody, and i have only taken people belongings, i don't take nothing personal like jewellery. Hard to sell that stuff.
UPCOMING EVENTS:

JUNE
PRIDE

JULY
SIMNANO

DECEMBER
CHRISTMAS 2024

peachy123uk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by peachy123uk »

23rd March dialogue prompt

Spoiler:
“How could you do this to me?”. My best friend is sleeping with my husband, god it's that old cliche, of me working too hard and not spending enough time for the other half or the children. I knew he was spending time with Jenny but i just thought their were keeping each other company. Jenny had just recently broke up with her bloke. I should have seen it coming, it always happens. Well i shouldn't actually feel to bad, as i wasn't really working, as i am having an affair with Jenny's ex. Maybe we should just swap partners.
UPCOMING EVENTS:

JUNE
PRIDE

JULY
SIMNANO

DECEMBER
CHRISTMAS 2024

peachy123uk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by peachy123uk »

24th March One word prompt
Spoiler:
Someone on trying to shake me awake, "Wake up mum, there is smoke everywhere, you need to WAKE UP NOW." shouted my daughter. I quickly got up, we both ran down the stairs. It was only the two of us in the house. We managed to get out of the house and my daughter had already called the fire brigade. It wasn't long until their turned up, a fireman came over and gave us both a hug. Actually it was my husband "glad you both safe". He said "When i heard the address i got scared. I thought i lost you both.
UPCOMING EVENTS:

JUNE
PRIDE

JULY
SIMNANO

DECEMBER
CHRISTMAS 2024

peachy123uk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by peachy123uk »

25th March picture prompt
Spoiler:
I opened the door and two beautiful ladies stood there, and one with cake. I could tell they were after more than just my company. The blonde lady look like she had attitude. They introduced themselves as sister s Dina (blonde) and Nina (red haired lady). What was man to do so I invited them in. They were very polite but Dina was more pleasant and a little more flirty than Nina. I knew what the Dina was up to. I am supposed to be a millionaire. But all I have now is my house. But nobody knows that i don't have any money.
UPCOMING EVENTS:

JUNE
PRIDE

JULY
SIMNANO

DECEMBER
CHRISTMAS 2024

peachy123uk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by peachy123uk »

26th March dialogue prompt
Spoiler:
"Ain’t nobody ever told you who your real daddy is?” I said to my niece. She was nearly seventeen. She knew she had been adopted from a small child. And had been loved very much by my sister and brother-in-law. But sadly their had been in a terrible car accident and had both died. "No, she said. "But their left in instructions in their will, to help me find him." We just have to wait until their read the will which should be in a few weeks time. I knew who her daddy was, he wasn't a nice man at all.
UPCOMING EVENTS:

JUNE
PRIDE

JULY
SIMNANO

DECEMBER
CHRISTMAS 2024

peachy123uk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by peachy123uk »

27th March One word prompt
Spoiler:
I have been dating a beautiful woman. I was dazzled by her charm, her beauty, her charisma, her confidence. Actually we have been on a few dates over the last couple of months. I was so much in love, but their was something that just didn't add, i had a little niggling doubt. She was too good to be true and I did something that i have never done. I hired a private investigator to do a some research on her. He had been on the phone. I was right she wasn't there person she said she was. I was devastated.
UPCOMING EVENTS:

JUNE
PRIDE

JULY
SIMNANO

DECEMBER
CHRISTMAS 2024

peachy123uk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by peachy123uk »

28th March picture prompt
Spoiler:
I had entered a food competition. I am a good cooked and i needed the prize money it wasn't a fortune, but it would help put money into the business I wanted to form. A catering business, so i have to be good at a simple cooking competition. "Oh know someone else has entered Pork Chops too, a pregnant lady. I didn't want to hurt her feelings but i hoped she didn't win. The Chef had entered lobster and someone else had put cake. It was to be a main meal. Who has cake for their main meal. I lost.
UPCOMING EVENTS:

JUNE
PRIDE

JULY
SIMNANO

DECEMBER
CHRISTMAS 2024

peachy123uk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by peachy123uk »

29th Random prompt
Spoiler:
Such a liar. Oh my god what is going on about. He hasn't done anything that he saying. Sat here listening to my manager, repeating all my ideas and things that i have done to make this company better. But i knew this was going to happen, this is the type of man that he is. I went to his superior before the meeting, showing my work my stuff with my name all over the stuff my ideas which have been on my computer for ages with dates on them. I knew i had to do something. Karma is a bitch.
UPCOMING EVENTS:

JUNE
PRIDE

JULY
SIMNANO

DECEMBER
CHRISTMAS 2024

peachy123uk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by peachy123uk »

30th One Word Prompt
Spoiler:
I was looking through the attic for some old photographs, and i found my old teddy. He was very dirty, with button missing from his coat and ear has been torn off. He was nearly sixty years old. I did original wanted to give to my children but i couldn't part with it. My dear old dad had given it to me on my 5th birthday, the next day my dad died. I took everywhere for a long time. He even sat on the bed when i got married but somehow he eventually had found his way to my attic.
UPCOMING EVENTS:

JUNE
PRIDE

JULY
SIMNANO

DECEMBER
CHRISTMAS 2024

Return to “2021 Writing Prompt Challenges”