Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Re: Peachy's 2021 Writing Prompt challenge

Post by peachy123uk »

29.7.21 Random prompt
Spoiler:
Feeling happy. In the music that we're giving. Feel the power every hour. Every moment that we're living. Little babies, tell the story
Of Mother Nature and its glory.. Share this feeling with your brother, with your sister and mother..Don't stop caring for one another, alright. There's a reason that we're pleasing. What you're yearning and life's burning. In the music hear the message. All your feelings are a blessing. Happy feelings in the air touching people everywhere. Plenty love and everything listen to the people sing. I got myself to remind me of love. I'll spread them all over the world.
UPCOMING EVENTS:

JUNE
PRIDE

JULY
SIMNANO

DECEMBER
CHRISTMAS 2024

peachy123uk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by peachy123uk »

30.7.21 Random prompt
Spoiler:
You say you're gonna to leave me, I'm begging you to stay. But baby, I can't get through it anyway, no I can't. And when I wake up in the morning, you are gone. Little pretty thing, you know I'll be all alone, you'll leave me crying. Please don't make me cry. Cause I can't say goodbye. Because I know there will be nothing left for m. All them good, good times we spent together. You said it was me and no other,.. And now you want to make me be pained inside. Darling, I know you are going too.
UPCOMING EVENTS:

JUNE
PRIDE

JULY
SIMNANO

DECEMBER
CHRISTMAS 2024

peachy123uk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by peachy123uk »

31.7.21 Random prompt
Spoiler:
Girl you know we belong together. I don't have no time for you to be playing with my heart like this. You'll be mine forever baby. You just wait, We belong together. And you know that I am right. Why do you play with my heart?. Why do you play with my mind?. Said we'd be forever. Said it'd never die. How could you love me and leave me and never say goodbye?. When I can't sleep at night
Without holding you tight. Girl, each time I try I just break down and cry. It;s the end of the road.
UPCOMING EVENTS:

JUNE
PRIDE

JULY
SIMNANO

DECEMBER
CHRISTMAS 2024

peachy123uk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by peachy123uk »

1.8.21 Random prompt
Spoiler:
They went down to the river. On a warm summer night The air was thick with the smell of temptation.. He said why don't we lay in the water. Let the water run over me. And she grinned and she said. Now she said that's a good idea. He held her head high in his hands. He held her down deep in the stream. He saw the bubbles and matted hair. Mixed in with seaweed. She started to scream
Was it something I said. Now that's a not good idea she said. I don't to be alone. And I'd rather be dead
UPCOMING EVENTS:

JUNE
PRIDE

JULY
SIMNANO

DECEMBER
CHRISTMAS 2024

peachy123uk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by peachy123uk »

2.8.21 Random prompt
Spoiler:
I don't see how another days gonna make us change our minds. So why don't we go separate ways and save us a bit of time. We can't go on trying living behind this worn out and thin disguise. I don't want to try talking it out I don't need another fight. It just won't work when all I want is a little peace and quiet. I just don't wanna live this way cause lately were up al night. I can't speak free when your in my face and I don't like to be unkind. I just want peace and quiet.
UPCOMING EVENTS:

JUNE
PRIDE

JULY
SIMNANO

DECEMBER
CHRISTMAS 2024

peachy123uk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by peachy123uk »

3.8.21 Random Prompt

Spoiler:
Bitterness, was right on her tongue. With her legs, painted like the drum. Loneliness, couldn't do no harm. Nor the kiss, of her scented balm. Oh honey, I'm just getting good at saying goodbye. Heaviness of this heart shut wide. Now my flesh, at arms with my pride.Her long dress, left no room to pry. So I confess to the gods of time, there goes my innocence. Another long day, another hallway.The crowd is slow, she's all alone. She's come a long way. But god this always comes and goes. And no one knows when she might be saying her goodbyes.
UPCOMING EVENTS:

JUNE
PRIDE

JULY
SIMNANO

DECEMBER
CHRISTMAS 2024

peachy123uk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by peachy123uk »

Spoiler:
Baby, turning the lock on the door and turn the lights down low and put some music on that's soft and slow. Baby, we ain't got no place to go. I hope you understand. I've been thinking 'bout this all day long. Never felt a feeling quite this strong. I can't believe how much it turns me on. Just to be your man. There's no hurry, don't you worry. We can take our time. Come a little closer, let's go over
What I had in mind. You can start by turning the lock on the door. Your free to go.
UPCOMING EVENTS:

JUNE
PRIDE

JULY
SIMNANO

DECEMBER
CHRISTMAS 2024

peachy123uk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by peachy123uk »

5.8.21 Random prompt
Spoiler:
Well I can hear the world a-turning.To the sound of a broken wheel. And I listen as I learn how to feel. Somewhere there's a shadowed window. Reflecting on the both of us. Showing seven different shades of loss of trust. Sweet embrace, in all my days.
I've been holding on. I'd give it all but they just wanna take. Birds are singing songs in the morning. The songs of sticks and words.
As I'm waiting for that broken wheel to turn. Staring at my own reflection. Wondering what I'd see. If I let my imperfections get a hold of me.
UPCOMING EVENTS:

JUNE
PRIDE

JULY
SIMNANO

DECEMBER
CHRISTMAS 2024

peachy123uk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by peachy123uk »

6.8.21 Random prompt

Spoiler:
Passed by the door to get to Heaven. Seven trumpets big and bright. You hear it coming in the middle of the night. A caution to the children, time to turn your crimson white. We've all got reservations. Trials will come suddenly and without explanation. But you were born with goodness wherever you go. I'm right behind you. In the light of hope. I'll be beside you, on that dusty road. And if you get blind, well that's alright. Wicked winds blow with grace and might. But cling to the ways of my name. When you touch that stone.
UPCOMING EVENTS:

JUNE
PRIDE

JULY
SIMNANO

DECEMBER
CHRISTMAS 2024

peachy123uk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by peachy123uk »

7.8.21 Random prompt
Spoiler:
This is where the bodies collect. They are a dime a dosen. Manifest, then disappear without a trace. Led astray by what they seek
Unsatisfied, dissipate their present state. Forever exchanging lines in your head. Will only pull you under. We all have future resting places and we are all former strangers. Just worry about the now and you'll be further than you've ever been. If seeing is believing
Life seems to have meaning. But I'm not convinced. I'm not so sure. Eliminate the chains of thoughts. That restrain you from moving forwards .Agonizing over what's to coming to you.
UPCOMING EVENTS:

JUNE
PRIDE

JULY
SIMNANO

DECEMBER
CHRISTMAS 2024

peachy123uk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by peachy123uk »

8.8.21 Random prompt
Spoiler:
How you doing? How was your day? Small talk, small talk, you wanna play?. Your getting further, further away. No kiss no hug just blank stare. And I just can't figure out. How it all turned upside down. And when I look at you right now, it's strange 'cause I know something's going on.. That's going on with you. I think you should tell me. You got nothing left to lose. Ah, there's an elephant, standing in the room. Ah, thought we we're all alone. It's not just me and you. And it's crushing me, there's no room to breathe.
UPCOMING EVENTS:

JUNE
PRIDE

JULY
SIMNANO

DECEMBER
CHRISTMAS 2024

peachy123uk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by peachy123uk »

9.8.21 Random prompt

Spoiler:
Roll down your window. Your crying's got everything steamed.. It's not as desperate as you make it seem. You're so young to have seen it. And now your vision is much too old and much too clear. You know I'm friends with that darkness you've been seeing. We dated once or twice in earlier years. And I know that you're trying, and you been caught short a few times. And believe me I know that it's tough. But I've seen you when you're dancing with the children. Skip ahead to the lighter stuff. Life to short to worry about the darkness
UPCOMING EVENTS:

JUNE
PRIDE

JULY
SIMNANO

DECEMBER
CHRISTMAS 2024

peachy123uk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by peachy123uk »

10.8.21 Random Prompt

Spoiler:
I didn't hear what you were saying. I live on raw emotion, baby. I answer questions, never maybe. And I'm not kind if you betray me
So, who the hell are you to save me?. I never would have made it, babe. If you needed love. Well, then, ask for love. Could have given love. Now I'm taking love. And it's not my fault. 'Cause you both deserve. What's coming now. So don't say a word. Wake up call. Caught you in the morning with another one in my bed. Don't you care about me anymore? Don't you care about me?
UPCOMING EVENTS:

JUNE
PRIDE

JULY
SIMNANO

DECEMBER
CHRISTMAS 2024

peachy123uk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by peachy123uk »

11.8.21 Random prompt
Spoiler:
Baby can i getcha number. I wonder if u wanna get. With a pretty young thing. Tell me what you need. I guarantee that I'll never do you wrong. So bring it on, my love is strong. Tell me what you want, I know that you're shy. But you caught my eye. You don't know what you do to me. Whenever you're around. I want you to know I'm down. I'll never let you go, I don't know if it's love that I'm thinking' of, or about a man. Ain't no ifs or buts about it. I want you.
UPCOMING EVENTS:

JUNE
PRIDE

JULY
SIMNANO

DECEMBER
CHRISTMAS 2024

peachy123uk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by peachy123uk »

12.8.21 Random prompt
Spoiler:
Rain keeps pouring on my window. Feel like it's been so long. Since I've seen the light of day. In this world, I'm stuck in limbo. But I know I'll be okay, one day. Bet that it's crazy in my mind. Lying here and tell everyone I'm fine. Walking on thin ice. Would you see me and notice that I'm unwell?. I'm all out of focus. My mental health's walking on thin ice. I'm walking on thin ice, i like to pretend that I am not under the weather again. Cause, seasonal sadness. Keeps me in bed.
UPCOMING EVENTS:

JUNE
PRIDE

JULY
SIMNANO

DECEMBER
CHRISTMAS 2024

peachy123uk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by peachy123uk »

13.8.21 Random prompt

Spoiler:
I came with a little bit of sorrow. Was maybe a bit too sad. But one day rolled into tomorrow. And you gave me the best you had. That's how we started together. And how together we're gonna stay. You taught me a little 'bout good times. I fought through a little bit of rain. You brought me a part of your sunshine. You took in the heart of my pain. It wasn't supposed to happen. But then you happened to come my way. You showed what a little bit of love can do. Goodbye to my little bit of something blue.
UPCOMING EVENTS:

JUNE
PRIDE

JULY
SIMNANO

DECEMBER
CHRISTMAS 2024

peachy123uk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by peachy123uk »

14.8.21 Random prompt
Spoiler:
You can get high or you can get low. You can stay young or you can grow old and you can let it go. 'Cause I'm am going for broke
You could go hard or you could go home. You could live life or you could just fold. Look, I started with a dollar and a dream, right
So I could show these people how to dream, right. I could show 'em how to aim for the stars. And take it to the arenas from the streetlights. Damn, oh this is what the top feels like? I am going for broke.
UPCOMING EVENTS:

JUNE
PRIDE

JULY
SIMNANO

DECEMBER
CHRISTMAS 2024

peachy123uk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by peachy123uk »

15.8.21 Random Prompt
Spoiler:
I don't wanna burst your bubble. I don't wanna clause you no trouble. I don't wanna make you stumble. I don't wanna see you crumble. I know life sometime can be struggle. But there' s light at the end of every tunnel. But girl I'm not missing part of the
puzzle. I know sometime the world can be a juggle but gotta be ready to rumble. I don't wanna burst your bubble, but the world is about to crumble, and everybody will stumble. You need to be able to lift your head, and show the world what you got.
UPCOMING EVENTS:

JUNE
PRIDE

JULY
SIMNANO

DECEMBER
CHRISTMAS 2024

peachy123uk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by peachy123uk »

16.8.21 random prompt

Spoiler:
Corner of the couch. With the bottle to your mouth, yeah. No I don't know why I'm staying here. Avoiding every truth. Cuz we thought we'd never lose. How'd we get to this place two strangers in a tug of war, Cuz baby when you're yelling at me I don't know what we're fighting for,. It's hard for me to think of the words I'm supposed to say. But it's obvious to me, we're floating in a sea of emotions of lies that never come to shore. And you make it pretty clear. That we're sinking till we can't no more.
UPCOMING EVENTS:

JUNE
PRIDE

JULY
SIMNANO

DECEMBER
CHRISTMAS 2024

peachy123uk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by peachy123uk »

17.8.21 Random prompt
Spoiler:
When I was younger and I hated fun. I was always looking back on what I should have done. I used to live my life in fear. Of the terrible performances that brought me here. But, I'm looking forward, I'm looking forward now. It's hard to live your life in stride
When you feel the way I always used to feel inside. Now it's so easy that it's strange. I'm a person and the person that I am can i change. All that I can see,. Is good things happening, to you and to me. I'm not waiting, for times to change.
UPCOMING EVENTS:

JUNE
PRIDE

JULY
SIMNANO

DECEMBER
CHRISTMAS 2024

Return to “2021 Writing Prompt Challenges”