Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Re: Peachy's 2021 Writing Prompt challenge

Post by peachy123uk »

31st March Picture Prompt

Spoiler:
Oh my god she is proposing in a shop, oh my god what an awful place to do it, not even in a nice park, restaurant or even at a beach, maybe even on a picnic. But a shop. I mean i want to marry Brandy I do. But i am old fashioned guy and i wanted to do the proposing, and i certainly wouldn't have chosen here. I thought woman were more romantic then men. I have to look surprised and happy. I suppose i will have to say yes, just not to embarrass her. I just nodded.
UPCOMING EVENTS:

JUNE
PRIDE

JULY
SIMNANO

DECEMBER
CHRISTMAS 2024

peachy123uk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by peachy123uk »

1st April One word Prompt
Spoiler:
I was looking through my mail and their was envelope with just my name on it, no stamp nothing. I couldn't understand how it got with all my mail. I was very dubious about opening it up, but i did, there was just one page and cut out letters taken from newspapers and magazines, i presumed. There wasn't a name is was an anonymous letter. It said "time to come clean", i turned the letter over and their was a time and address on the back. I realised my boss had made an April fool joke one me.
UPCOMING EVENTS:

JUNE
PRIDE

JULY
SIMNANO

DECEMBER
CHRISTMAS 2024

peachy123uk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by peachy123uk »

2nd April Picture Prompt
Spoiler:
I am going to be the world's best rock star. I had only just started to play the guitar, but i could see me on stage with loads and loads of people in the audience. Hearing me sing and rock out on the guitar. But i had to get better at both, other wise i will be going nowhere. I wondered if i get in touch with a famous rock star, and their can teach me how to play the guitar and sing. Now who can i write to, would their even reply though. I mean they have to practice too.
UPCOMING EVENTS:

JUNE
PRIDE

JULY
SIMNANO

DECEMBER
CHRISTMAS 2024

peachy123uk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by peachy123uk »

3rd April Random Prompt
Spoiler:
I almost forgot to post this letter. It is a letter to an old lover, many many years ago. We met in the war. He is American, quite a few of us had the american boyfriends at that time. He couldn't stay too long in United Kingdom, but the few weeks he was here, we had some fun times. But this letter should have been written at long time ago. He left and then i found out i was pregnant. I never told him. And know his daughter his getting married and she wants him here. I hope he comes.
UPCOMING EVENTS:

JUNE
PRIDE

JULY
SIMNANO

DECEMBER
CHRISTMAS 2024

peachy123uk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by peachy123uk »

4th April
Spoiler:
Nothing like getting up and doing the morning routine. Wee, brush teeth, not shower need to exercise first. Turn the telly on, get on the bike ride for 15 minutes as fast as i can while watching the early morning tv. Some squats, jumping jacks, sit on the floor do some floor exercises, back on the bike pedal a little slower for another fifteen minutes, get off do some stretches, and in the shower. But this morning as i was about to go in the shower the phone rings, my phone hardly ever rings. And not in the morning.
UPCOMING EVENTS:

JUNE
PRIDE

JULY
SIMNANO

DECEMBER
CHRISTMAS 2024

peachy123uk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by peachy123uk »

5th April one word prompt
Spoiler:
CHOCOLATE I LOVE IT. I would eat it for breakfast, lunch and tea, and for the snacks in between. Or I could cover the over things that i love in chocolate, i don't think fried egg and chocolate really go though, or chocolate on beans or on peas. Nope i don't think that will happen. Chocolate on desserts that would definitely be very good. But you can't live on chocolate though, just think how much weight you would put on. Not enough nutrients either, i think you might get scurvy, or too much energy with all the sugar. Chocolate yum.
UPCOMING EVENTS:

JUNE
PRIDE

JULY
SIMNANO

DECEMBER
CHRISTMAS 2024

peachy123uk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by peachy123uk »

6th April Picture Prompt

Spoiler:
Oh my god it is finally happening, we have found a way to bring the dead back to life. But will their be normal, will their live a long life, will their be able to hold down jobs. Are we doing the right thing taking chances like this, are the horror zombie movies right and their just want to eat our brains. We have lots of tests to do before we can let them live among people. I don't want to be a murderer or created a murderer. That is not cool. I will have to keep the zombie contained.
UPCOMING EVENTS:

JUNE
PRIDE

JULY
SIMNANO

DECEMBER
CHRISTMAS 2024

peachy123uk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by peachy123uk »

7th April Picture Prompt

Spoiler:
Ok so we are doing more tests on the zombie, he doesn't mind, he looks very normal doesn't he wearing clothes looks just like a human being. He can wear clothes, he can talk and eat normal. He has never tried to eat us or animals. He is not quite as clever has he used to be. Maybe when he died and nothing going to his brain. Maybe thinks got lost in translation, he can play games but he will forget when it is turn or what he is doing, and sometimes forgets a word here and there. It is work in progress.
UPCOMING EVENTS:

JUNE
PRIDE

JULY
SIMNANO

DECEMBER
CHRISTMAS 2024

peachy123uk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by peachy123uk »

8th April Random Prompt

Spoiler:
The fire was huge, it took a a lot fireman and fire engines to put it out. But they were something else in the fire, there was burnt remains. We need to see if we can get them identified. I think it might be really difficult, as there were only a few bones left. We sent the burnt remains off to autopsy. I am sure it will take awhile for the results to come back. I will got back to the station and check to see if their any cctv in action around the factory. The poor soul who lost their life.
UPCOMING EVENTS:

JUNE
PRIDE

JULY
SIMNANO

DECEMBER
CHRISTMAS 2024

peachy123uk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by peachy123uk »

9.4.21 Random prompt
Spoiler:
The door creeks open, i look at the door and a little furry face with whiskers and cute pointed ears, and big blue eyes. My new kitten slowly walked to me. This cute ball of grey fluffy, so tiny and cute. I picked up and gave her a cuddle, she purred so loudly, but is a lovely thing to hear. Our other cats had died they had been 16 and 14, we did wait a while before we decided to get cats again. The door creeks open again and in comes the other three kittens. We had to have them all.
UPCOMING EVENTS:

JUNE
PRIDE

JULY
SIMNANO

DECEMBER
CHRISTMAS 2024

peachy123uk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by peachy123uk »

10.4.21 Picture prompt

Spoiler:
We just laid there on the grass, my head on his chest hearing is heart beat. We know we didn't have long, well he didn't have too long, we laid in the hospital grounds which are beautiful. We didn't want to hear the sounds of the machines, he wanted to get dressed and see and feel the sunshine. We wanted to spend our last moments together. He didn't want to die in a hospital bed, he wanted to die outside, hearing other people go about their daily business. I must have dozed off to sleep. I realized his heart had stopped beating.
UPCOMING EVENTS:

JUNE
PRIDE

JULY
SIMNANO

DECEMBER
CHRISTMAS 2024

peachy123uk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by peachy123uk »

11.4.21 Picture prompt

Spoiler:
Someone evil has stolen the sun. it happened yesterday about noon, the whole world just went black, we can't live without our sunlight. We are plantsims we do not mean harm to the world. Why would someone do that to us. We didn't think we had any enemies. all we do is plant crops, for all the other worlds to enjoy. Was some of our crops poisoned and people in other world died. Is that the reason. No-one has got in touch with us, or demanding to know why. We didn't mean to offend. It is then our time to say goodbye.
UPCOMING EVENTS:

JUNE
PRIDE

JULY
SIMNANO

DECEMBER
CHRISTMAS 2024

peachy123uk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by peachy123uk »

12.4.21 Random prompt
Spoiler:
Life, unfortunately, means there has to be death. It is inevitable, and as much as we hate losing those special people from our lives we have to come to terms with it. But we can find comfort and support in our friends, family and loved ones. However, we still have to find our own way to goodbye to those who pass away.This could be through prayer, visiting their resting place, talking to their family or sending flowers. And we often express our goodbyes and mourn the loss of someone with rest in peace quotes or messages and images.
UPCOMING EVENTS:

JUNE
PRIDE

JULY
SIMNANO

DECEMBER
CHRISTMAS 2024

peachy123uk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by peachy123uk »

13.4.21 Picture prompt

Spoiler:
Stupid teddy bear, i hate this teddy. It's not fair mummy not here anymore and it's this teddy fault. I dropped the teddy in the road, and mummy went to pick up and this car run into mummy, and hit her head, and mummy not coming back. If i hadn't dropped the teddy she would still be alive today. I hate I hate it. The teddy has to go. Why did on insist on taking my teddy out. Mummy said i would drop it because it would get to heavy. I miss my mum and i am so sorry.
UPCOMING EVENTS:

JUNE
PRIDE

JULY
SIMNANO

DECEMBER
CHRISTMAS 2024

peachy123uk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by peachy123uk »

14.4.21 Random Prompt
Spoiler:
It's getting late I haven't seen my date. So tell me when the boys get here. It's seven o'clock and I want to rock.Want to get a belly full of beer. My old man's drunker than a bar full of winos. And his old lady she don't care. My sisters looking cute in her braces and boots. And a handful of grease in her hair. Oh don't give us none of your aggravation. We had it with your discipline. Saturday night's alright for fighting. Get a little action in. Packed pretty tight in here tonight. I'm looking for a woman to treat me right.
UPCOMING EVENTS:

JUNE
PRIDE

JULY
SIMNANO

DECEMBER
CHRISTMAS 2024

peachy123uk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by peachy123uk »

Spoiler:
I am so glad I adopted this boy. I am try to teach him to walk. You don't get many single man adopting children. some people are going to think the wrong think. Just let them. I know the truth this is my son and i love him to bits. The adoption agency even gave has some special milk to help learn his toddlers quickly. They did say that he would have a warm green light glow around him. So I am not worried. My heart could burst with love and joy for this child. I am so proud to be his daddy.
UPCOMING EVENTS:

JUNE
PRIDE

JULY
SIMNANO

DECEMBER
CHRISTMAS 2024

peachy123uk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by peachy123uk »

16.4.21 dialogue prompt

Spoiler:
“Are you just going to keep walking by my house or are you going to come in?” I said to my friend well ex friend we had an argument, about boys as usual. I opened for the door for her and she said "thanks". She looked at me and said "I'm sorry." I just laughed and said "what are we like, how man times are we going to argue, about boys and get upset with each other!" She laughed back and replied "for the rest of our lives, and i can't wait to have more rows with you. You fool.
UPCOMING EVENTS:

JUNE
PRIDE

JULY
SIMNANO

DECEMBER
CHRISTMAS 2024

peachy123uk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by peachy123uk »

17.4.21 Random Prompt
Spoiler:
That my best friend, she a real bad bitch. Got her own money, she doesn't a partner' On the dance floor, she had two, three drinks, Now she twerkin', she throw it out and come back in. That's my best friend, she a real bad bitch. Drives her own car, she doesn't need no Lyft. In the strip club, know my girl going to tip. Now she twerkin', she throw it out and come back in. Beep-beep, is that my bestie in a Tessie? Fresh blow out, skin on tan, ooh, she ready. Bitch, you look good, that my best friend.
UPCOMING EVENTS:

JUNE
PRIDE

JULY
SIMNANO

DECEMBER
CHRISTMAS 2024

peachy123uk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by peachy123uk »

18.4.21 Random prompt
Spoiler:
This is a unsolved mystery. On the night of April 4, 1991, 20-year-old Angela Hammond disappeared from Clinton, Missouri, while talking to her boyfriend, Rob Shafer, from a pay phone. She’d described a suspicious man circling the block in a green pickup truck and then stopping next to her before she screamed and dropped the phone. Shafer jumped in his car and raced to the scene and, when he saw the pickup driving past him and tried to pursue it, slammed his car in reverse and blew its transmission. Though police suspected him, he was soon cleared. Why we didn’t find find him and that truck? I don’t know.”
UPCOMING EVENTS:

JUNE
PRIDE

JULY
SIMNANO

DECEMBER
CHRISTMAS 2024

peachy123uk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by peachy123uk »

19.4.21 Random prompt
Spoiler:
Nobody dares to speak against your word. So they just sit quiet. Do what you want, who cares if you get hurt?
No, I don't know why you wonder why. You're surrounded by the type of people. That never say what you don't wanna hear
So they just stay quiet. Oh, everybody loves a show. Lights on, they all go home. You won't let anybody close.That high five is all you got. Ooh, they keep saying you're the best. You ask and they say, "Yeah". Ooh, when you add up all that's left. That high five is all you got.
UPCOMING EVENTS:

JUNE
PRIDE

JULY
SIMNANO

DECEMBER
CHRISTMAS 2024

Return to “2021 Writing Prompt Challenges”