The Literal Booker Legacy - Gen 7.3 Update! *30.03.2020*

All sims 2 stories go here.
Forum rules
When your story is completed, please send a PM to Livvielove or Blams letting them know the story has been completed. They will award the medal and move the story to the Completed section.
Please do not report the completed stories any longer.

Stories that need to be moved to the Graveyard should still be reported as usual.

Re: The Literal Booker Legacy - Gen 7.2 Update! *23.03.2020*

Postby Anne » March 25th, 2020, 11:46 am

I've read the entire first generation today and I'm in love with the Bookers! <3 Can't believe I didn't start reading this sooner. I'm loving the first generation names and can't wait to see what you've called all of the other legacy children!
Anne

Medals: 12
Golden Plumbob 2018 (1) Apocalypse Challenge (1) Story of the Month (1) Completed a Challenge! (1) Great Migration of 2014 (1) 2015 Holiday Events (1) 2015 Birthday Toast (1) 2015 Birthday Balloon (1) Drinks on the House (1)
Netherlands (1) Happy Birthday (1) 100 Posts (1)

Postby LuckyDuck » March 25th, 2020, 4:29 pm

I plan to get to Gen Seven before the end of quarantine, I swear. : P

Spoiler:
LITERAL
GEN 4, COLLEGE 1: Angelou, don't sass the barista! Poor girl! Angelou is so desperate for a brunette : P 'If I just stand here and smile, she won’t bother me anymore.' Totally not me with customers... AWW the kiss with Shannon is adorable! Someone give Sonny a girlfriend, haha! Hello Lisa!

GEN 4 COLLEGE 2: Well done Baldwin! We have our first male heir I think? All the fourth wall breaks are hilarious, I love Serdar's with his accent. : P AAAA at Shannon proposing < 3 I'm glad Morrison and Lisa made up and even proposed! AND THE BOYS < 3 I love the evil close up of Baldwin by the fish tank. XD

GEN 4 SPARES: Uma is married and a baby on the way, eee! I love Clay and Rick and the pranks : P I LOVE the Chow Chow doggo < 3 I love Hardy with 'Daamn, I hate it when she leaves, but I love watching her go.' XD LOOK AT the little Chowmation! I love it! Child Constance looks A LOT like Yvonne to me? Her blue dreads when she's older are awesome. Corgis ;o; ;o; Precious! So many puppers as well! Teen Offred looks awesome! I love seeing what the non-heirs are up to and I like that we get to see all sides of the Booker story.

:ducky: It doesn't matter if it's not perfect, as long as you're having fun with it. :ducky:
Sims Challenges/Stories below:
Golden Plumbobs 2020: won Best Signature, runner-up Best Rare Challenge
LuckyDuck
Torch-holder in a real-life ISBI
House of Llama

Medals: 7
Golden Plumbob 2020 (1) Close Encounter Academy (1) Completed a Challenge! (1) Postcard Challenge (1) Valentines 2020 (1) United Kingdom (1) Happy Birthday (1)

Postby graymondaysleep » March 26th, 2020, 12:51 pm

Anne wrote:I've read the entire first generation today and I'm in love with the Bookers! <3 Can't believe I didn't start reading this sooner. I'm loving the first generation names and can't wait to see what you've called all of the other legacy children!

Ah! I'm so glad you're enjoying the legacy!
Yeah, the Bookers are pretty loveable, it's gonna be hard to let them go ;;

I look forward to hearing what you think on the other generations!! :D
Thank you for reading :)

LuckyDuck wrote:I plan to get to Gen Seven before the end of quarantine, I swear. : P

Spoiler:
LITERAL
GEN 4, COLLEGE 1: Angelou, don't sass the barista! Poor girl! Angelou is so desperate for a brunette : P 'If I just stand here and smile, she won’t bother me anymore.' Totally not me with customers... AWW the kiss with Shannon is adorable! Someone give Sonny a girlfriend, haha! Hello Lisa!

GEN 4 COLLEGE 2: Well done Baldwin! We have our first male heir I think? All the fourth wall breaks are hilarious, I love Serdar's with his accent. : P AAAA at Shannon proposing < 3 I'm glad Morrison and Lisa made up and even proposed! AND THE BOYS < 3 I love the evil close up of Baldwin by the fish tank. XD

GEN 4 SPARES: Uma is married and a baby on the way, eee! I love Clay and Rick and the pranks : P I LOVE the Chow Chow doggo < 3 I love Hardy with 'Daamn, I hate it when she leaves, but I love watching her go.' XD LOOK AT the little Chowmation! I love it! Child Constance looks A LOT like Yvonne to me? Her blue dreads when she's older are awesome. Corgis ;o; ;o; Precious! So many puppers as well! Teen Offred looks awesome! I love seeing what the non-heirs are up to and I like that we get to see all sides of the Booker story.

You might just make it!

Spoiler:
Lol, it's more like I was and I just wanted it to seem like Angelou was LOL. Why is it that when you don't want black haired sims, they appear everywhere?!
Generation four Bookers were just desperate for romance!! A complete one-eighty of Bronte's reign lol

Yes! Baldwin is the first male heir! :D He and Serdar are cuties so I'm super happy about it!
Ahahahah yes! I wanted an accented sim in the legacy and Serdar was the perfect fit. Also, the fact I had just finished binging Star vs The Forces of Evil sort of affected it too.
Yeah, this year was definitely the most dramatic with Morrison and Shannon just ACRing all over the place.

Clay and Rick are precious.
The Chowmation was my rendition of Frankenstein's creation.
Does she? I mean, I guess she could, she is Yvonne's granddaughter so I wouldn't be surprised! I miss Yvonne so anything that reminds me of her makes me sad and happy ;;
Aw thanks! I love catching up with them too! I didn't want them to be neglected like some legacies do, because I still raised them from birth and to me they are still precious even if they aren't really part of the main legacy.
Plus I get to mess around with storylines with them so it's all good!

Thank you for reading!! <3
Currently Playing:
graymondaysleep
thank you for all of your lovin'
House of Motherlode

Medals: 13
Golden Plumbob 2018 (1) 2017 Xmas Events-Secret Santa (1) 2017 Xmas Events - Advent (1) 2019 Halloween Event (1) 2019 Pick a Treat (1) 2019 Pick a Trick (1) Pass the Parcel (1) Pick A Gift (1) I Scream for Ice Cream (1)
Singing in the Rain (1) Shooting Star (1) Happy Birthday (1) 100 Posts (1)

Postby apocalypticautumn » March 27th, 2020, 12:54 am

I'm all caught up! Generation 7 is happening already, craziness. :O You're getting so close to that big Gen10!

Spoiler:
Gen 6 college shenanigans are my favorite yet! I didn't vote Eliot but I am lovin her terrible reality show cruelness. Du Maurier's whole being is perfect and she makes the cutest expressions, gonna miss her so much.

You're drowning in spares! I love getting a glimpse into their lives.
I plan to play mine in sync with the main house but not document (because I am lazy) BUT I'm not sure how long I'll be able play each household until the population becomes out of control. :shiftyeyes: I like your idea of following the families until the spare passes on.

Eliot and Bruce had the dreamiest wedding for them. Their love/hate dynamic is hilarious. Eliot is also adorable preggers, oh my gosh. Nearly generation 8!! How exciting~

I am always heartfarting your pets, but Banana takes the cake. :hearts:
Autumn, Lv26 Magikarp✰
apocalypticautumn
Lady Grilleth of Cheese
House of Llama

Medals: 15
Tip-Top-Topic (1) 2014 Screenshot Event (1) Great Migration of 2014 (1) 2019 Halloween Event (1) 2019 Pick a Treat (1) 2019 Christmas Events (1) 2019 Advent (1) Valentines 2020 (1) Valentine 2020 Rose Hunt (1)
A Field of Red Poppies (1) Shooting Star (1) Snap, Crackle, Pop (1) USA - Indiana (1) Happy Birthday (1) 100 Posts (1)
Steam ID: attackonautumn
Origin ID: attackonautumn

Postby graymondaysleep » March 27th, 2020, 8:17 am

apocalypticautumn wrote:I'm all caught up! Generation 7 is happening already, craziness. :O You're getting so close to that big Gen10!

Spoiler:
Gen 6 college shenanigans are my favorite yet! I didn't vote Eliot but I am lovin her terrible reality show cruelness. Du Maurier's whole being is perfect and she makes the cutest expressions, gonna miss her so much.

You're drowning in spares! I love getting a glimpse into their lives.
I plan to play mine in sync with the main house but not document (because I am lazy) BUT I'm not sure how long I'll be able play each household until the population becomes out of control. :shiftyeyes: I like your idea of following the families until the spare passes on.

Eliot and Bruce had the dreamiest wedding for them. Their love/hate dynamic is hilarious. Eliot is also adorable preggers, oh my gosh. Nearly generation 8!! How exciting~

I am always heartfarting your pets, but Banana takes the cake. :hearts:

I know! It can't come fast enough though, lmfao!! I've been playing this family for nearly 3 years and god do I love them but I need a break from them LOL.

Spoiler:
Ahahaha I'm glad. I just realized I pretty much had a repeat of generation 2 but instead of a popularity sim, Lawrence, we had a knowledge sim, Du Maurier!
I just loved Eliot's constant arguing. She's just a true queen.
Same! Du Maurier was precious but don't worry, she's having a really good time in the spares update ;D

I know! Man overboard with the spares!!
Heh, I love it too, especially when I get attached to a specific spare and I just want the best life for them. So I feel really relieved when people tell me they like reading about them too. :)
I mean, I'm the same, that's why I made up the rule that once the spare dies, all their family members stop getting played no matter what. For my own sake and also to make sure my game doesn't overload with spares.

Somehow I think Eliot and Bruce are gonna end up being the strongest couple in the whole legacy. Bruce just lets Eliot argue because she just has to argue.
I tried to make Eliot as cute as possible because her attitude is stinky.

Banana is SO cute! I love her little eyebrows! My mum freaked out when she saw her because Banana has a constant smile on her face but I think it adds to the character. She's just happy to be here all the time. :D

Thank you for reading!! <3
Currently Playing:
graymondaysleep
House of Motherlode

Golden Plumbob 2018 (1) 2017 Xmas Events-Secret Santa (1) 2017 Xmas Events - Advent (1) 2019 Halloween Event (1) 2019 Pick a Treat (1) 2019 Pick a Trick (1) Pass the Parcel (1) Pick A Gift (1) I Scream for Ice Cream (1)

Re: The Literal Booker Legacy - Gen 7.3 Update! *30.03.2020*

Postby graymondaysleep » March 30th, 2020, 5:43 am

New chapter update! <3
Currently Playing:
graymondaysleep
House of Motherlode

Postby 108sims » March 30th, 2020, 8:29 am

Spoiler:
I love Eliot. She's kind of hilarious honestly.

I'm guessing we lose Lily and/or Wilde this chapter. I am not ready. :(

I like how Christie is just over Eliot and Bruce arguing.

Noooo Wilde! :hissyfit:

Ugh corruption is no fun. I'm glad you were able to fix things.

At least Eliot feels sad now, instead of just being excited to be the one in charge.

No food for the children, just for Eliot! :lol:

I'm going to miss Lily and Wilde. :(

The twins sure did grow up interesting.

Banana running away just makes everything worse. Bad Banana!

Joyce and Alcott are going to get all the eligible sims. Poor Christie.

I like Christie. I'm glad she's heir.

Yay for possible red hair in the future with Blair.

Way to scare your sims by letting them know they'll be deleted. :haha:

Banana's gone too??? What kind of chapter is this. :cryingeyes:

Eliot is still going to always hate Rie isn't she?

Can't wait to see what everyone gets up to in college!
ImageImage
Active Challenges
100 Little Mermaids - Willowsburg Name Game - The Fates Were Merciful - Alien Adventures - Ocean OWBC - Kane Genetic Roulette - A Perfect Alphabetacy
Completed
The Copeland Legacy - Pines Monster Mash - Delia's Evil Asylum - Fiona's BC - Sunday Spring's Easter Egg Challenge

ImageImage
108sims
Alien Enthusiast
House of Llama

Medals: 50
I Supported Boolprop! (1) Golden Plumbob 2020 (1) Sims 4 Legacy (1) Story of the Month 2019 (1) Completed a Challenge! (1) Boolprop Monster Mash (1) Boolprop Easter Egg Challenge (1) SimNaNo 2019 Personal Goal (1) SimNaNo 2019 Boost (1)
Let's Build It Participation (1) The Star Medal (1) House Member of the Month (1) Postcard Challenge (1) 2019 Summer Fete Events (1) 2019 Summer Fete Bingo (1) 2019 Summer Fete Gnome Tombola (1) 2019 Summer Fete Hook-A-Duck (1) 2019 Halloween Event (1)
2019 Pick a Treat (1) 2019 Pick a Trick (1) 2019 Skeleton Hunt (1) 2019 Christmas Events (1) 2019 Advent (1) 2019 Snowflake Hunt (1) 2019 Pride (1) Valentines 2020 (1) Valentine 2020 Rose Hunt (1)
Birthday Present Hunt (1) Little Ball of Fur (1) Bubbles! (1) One Eye to Rule Them All (1) Goldfish are Tasty (1) I Scream for Ice Cream (1) A Field of Red Poppies (1) Singing in the Rain (1) Gary? (1)
Ice Cream Float (1) Bolt of Lightning (1) Shooting Star (1) Four Leaves of Clover (1) Hey Cupcake (1) Worth A 1000 Words (1) Yo-yo! (1) Rubik's Cube (1) And All I Got Was This T-Shirt (1)
USA - Ohio (1) 100 Posts (1) Happy Birthday (1) 500 Posts (1) 1,000 Posts (1)
Origin ID: 108sims

Postby peachy123uk » March 30th, 2020, 11:56 pm

Spoiler:
no time goes past so quickly, The young adults shall I say are looking lovely.
Image Image Image

peachy123uk
House of Woohoo
House of Woohoo

Medals: 54
Completed a Challenge! (1) Boolprop Immortal Teenager (1) Boolprop Easter Egg Challenge (1) Boolprop Sweet Lips Challenge (1) Boolprop Genetic Roulette (1) SimNaNo 2019 Participation (1) SimNaNo 2019 Personal Goal (1) Let's Build It Participation (1) The Star Medal (1)
House Member of the Month (1) Scattergories (1) Postcard Challenge (1) 2019 Summer Fete Events (1) 2019 Summer Fete Bingo (1) 2019 Summer Fete Gnome Tombola (1) 2019 Summer Fete Hook-A-Duck (1) 2019 Summer Fete Hunt (1) 2019 Halloween Event (1)
2019 Pick a Treat (1) 2019 Pick a Trick (1) 2019 Christmas Events (1) 2019 Advent (1) 2019 Snowflake Hunt (1) 2019 Pride (1) Valentines 2020 (1) Valentine 2020 Rose Hunt (1) Birthday Present Hunt (1)
One Eye to Rule Them All (1) I Scream for Ice Cream (1) Treasure Chest (1) Singing in the Rain (1) Gary? (1) Ice Cream Float (1) Bolt of Lightning (1) Shooting Star (1) Four Leaves of Clover (1)
Snap, Crackle, Pop (1) Hey Cupcake (1) It's A Boot! (1) Worth A 1000 Words (1) An Apple A Day! (1) Yo-yo! (1) I Want Candy~ (1) That's A Record (1) Rubik's Cube (1)
And All I Got Was This T-Shirt (1) Snazzle's Song (1) United Kingdom (1) Happy Birthday (1) 100 Posts (1) 500 Posts (1) 1,000 Posts (1) 2,000 Posts (1) 3,000 Posts (1)

Postby goeswithoutsinging » Yesterday, 4:45 am

Checking this out from the beginning.

Spoiler:
Re: Gen 1, Chapter 1
Andrea and Yvonne are so cute together. They're kind of the inversion of lesbian sheep syndrome, bless them. Andrea's new hairstyle also looks really pretty on her.

Re: Chapter 2
Wynne's a cute name.

Re: Chapter 3
Bath robes are pretty comfy to be fair- JESUS. Watching your Sims get electrocuted is scary as hell. Poor Yvonne.

Up until you mentioned Austen's personality I was afraid she'd fallen victim to the Firstborn Syndrome.

And there Wynne goes, topping the electrocution incident! Yikes.

Re: Chapter 4
“No… This will be the last time you’ll see either of us.” Thanks, Yvonne. Glad Yvonne and Andrea are getting a break, though!

Re: Chapter 5
I imagine if there was a chance of becoming heir even after dying, Wynne would be willing to risk it.

Cherry's so cute.

Re: College, Part 1
"Austen was glitched and her class performance bar wouldn’t raise despite the fact she had all the skills needed and I tried to reset her but that didn’t work…" I think I've had that same glitch before. It's fortunately a cosmetic glitch- the game does register the class performance as being the level it's supposed to be, it's just that it doesn't show it to you... I'm very fond of the Sims 2 but my god is it a buggy mess sometimes.

Wynne, Amar, please. Still, double beds are usually in short supply in college...

Re: College, Part 2
Oh noooo. Poor Wynne. Well, better they broke up then instead of having to deal with the situation in a scenario where she won the heir poll.
TB Asylum Challenge - Daily life with the criminally insane. Completed.
River Heights BACC - We have a boot. Ongoing.
Pharith BARKC - Classism and disastrous gardens. Ongoing.
goeswithoutsinging

Medals: 2
Story of the Month (1) Completed a Challenge! (1)

Postby graymondaysleep » Yesterday, 5:15 am

so many replies oh mi gosh! Thank you so much, guys! <3

108sims wrote:
Spoiler:
I love Eliot. She's kind of hilarious honestly.

I'm guessing we lose Lily and/or Wilde this chapter. I am not ready. :(

I like how Christie is just over Eliot and Bruce arguing.

Noooo Wilde! :hissyfit:

Ugh corruption is no fun. I'm glad you were able to fix things.

At least Eliot feels sad now, instead of just being excited to be the one in charge.

No food for the children, just for Eliot! :lol:

I'm going to miss Lily and Wilde. :(

The twins sure did grow up interesting.

Banana running away just makes everything worse. Bad Banana!

Joyce and Alcott are going to get all the eligible sims. Poor Christie.

I like Christie. I'm glad she's heir.

Yay for possible red hair in the future with Blair.

Way to scare your sims by letting them know they'll be deleted. :haha:

Banana's gone too??? What kind of chapter is this. :cryingeyes:

Eliot is still going to always hate Rie isn't she?

Can't wait to see what everyone gets up to in college!

Spoiler:
Eliot is what happens when I listen to Bennie and The Jets too much.

I know right, it's almost like she knows she's going to be heiress and she's just all "I'm not dealing with ur noise until your death. shut up."

I know. Sometimes when I'm not zoomed in close, the thought bubbles contain little icons that look like corruption and I get a mini heart attack. Like, was that a flower or do I have to run the hoodchecker again?

Eliot: Oh, I just can't wait to be kin-
*wilde and lilly die*
Eliot: I take it back. I don't want this anymore.

No grilled cheese for you, children, just for mother dearest!

is interesting the nicer way of saying pig-ugly cus sure. Sure. Joyce certainly grew up interesting. WHO VOTED FOR ELIOT AGAIN!? WHO ALLOWED THIS TO HAPPEN!?

Banana runs away and dies in the same chapter. I really got flipped the middle finger by a virtual dog.

Yeah, lets see how the genetics run. Hopefully in my favour lol

I think Christie and Alcott are the only sisters who haven't hated each other at any point of their life. so yeah, chances are Eliot will always hate Rie.

It's gonna be fun!!

Thank you for reading! <3

peachy123uk wrote:
Spoiler:
no time goes past so quickly, The young adults shall I say are looking lovely.

Spoiler:
I know. It'll be generation 10 before I even realise it!

They are looking quite nice! I'm very proud of them. I was worried that with Bruce's genetics, the kids would look really ugly but thankfully Joyce was the only one with that issue. Praise!

Thank you for reading, Peachy!! <3

goeswithoutsinging wrote:Checking this out from the beginning.

Spoiler:
Re: Gen 1, Chapter 1
Andrea and Yvonne are so cute together. They're kind of the inversion of lesbian sheep syndrome, bless them. Andrea's new hairstyle also looks really pretty on her.

Re: Chapter 2
Wynne's a cute name.

Re: Chapter 3
Bath robes are pretty comfy to be fair- JESUS. Watching your Sims get electrocuted is scary as hell. Poor Yvonne.

Up until you mentioned Austen's personality I was afraid she'd fallen victim to the Firstborn Syndrome.

And there Wynne goes, topping the electrocution incident! Yikes.

Re: Chapter 4
“No… This will be the last time you’ll see either of us.” Thanks, Yvonne. Glad Yvonne and Andrea are getting a break, though!

Re: Chapter 5
I imagine if there was a chance of becoming heir even after dying, Wynne would be willing to risk it.

Cherry's so cute.

Re: College, Part 1
"Austen was glitched and her class performance bar wouldn’t raise despite the fact she had all the skills needed and I tried to reset her but that didn’t work…" I think I've had that same glitch before. It's fortunately a cosmetic glitch- the game does register the class performance as being the level it's supposed to be, it's just that it doesn't show it to you... I'm very fond of the Sims 2 but my god is it a buggy mess sometimes.

Wynne, Amar, please. Still, double beds are usually in short supply in college...

Re: College, Part 2
Oh noooo. Poor Wynne. Well, better they broke up then instead of having to deal with the situation in a scenario where she won the heir poll.

Hi! Thank you for checking out my legacy <3

Spoiler:
Yeah, Yvonne and Andrea are really just the best power couple ever. Andrea's just naturally beautiful I think, she couldn't look ugly no matter what hair I gave her.

Yeah, I actually shouted at my laptop when Yvonne was electrocuted. It doesn't happen often in my game just because it a) lags like crazy and b) is just terrifying to watch.
Wynne actually had the blessing of being born with Yvonne's nose whilst Austen had Andrea's. I really miss Yvonne's nose lmfao.

Yvonne Booker, moment killer!

Lmfao, she would definitely. Wynne was driven.

Oh man, I actually totally forgot that happened during my main legacy gameplay cus it happened to one of my spares too! Yeah, I figured it was cosmetic but man, it was a royal pain in the butt to deal with ;;
Sims 2 is so much fun, but you're right, it's buggy as hell. I do kinda like some of the glitches though, not the ones that break the game, obviously, but some of them are funny.
Wynne and Amar have no idea what personal space means LOL

Yeah, I can't imagine how I would've played it out either. Maybe Amar would have had an affair with a co-worker? I don't know but I'm glad it didn't work out that way in the end, whoo.

Thank you so much for reading! I hope you enjoy the rest of the legacy if you choose to continue :) <3
Currently Playing:
graymondaysleep
House of Motherlode

Postby Anne » Yesterday, 10:11 am

I've read the first three generations now and I am HOOKED.
Spoiler:
It's been such a long time since I loved a Sims story this much! I love all of the Sims - Bronte is my favourite, partly because the Bronte sisters are my favourite, haha. I definitely have to remember to name one of the Books after Emily! But back to your Sims, lol. I love how you've chosen to go for the authors' last names instead of their first names! I'd never even thought of that. And everyone is so unique and so sassy - I love them all.
And I really love your narration and 'interaction' with them too! I laughed so hard when you got mad at the pond catching fire.
I thought of so many things to say while I was reading the chapters, but I've forgotten about most of those now, oops. Just know that I'm having the best time reading about the Bookers and all of their shenanigans!
Anne

Medals: 12
Golden Plumbob 2018 (1) Apocalypse Challenge (1) Story of the Month (1) Completed a Challenge! (1) Great Migration of 2014 (1) 2015 Holiday Events (1) 2015 Birthday Toast (1) 2015 Birthday Balloon (1) Drinks on the House (1)
Netherlands (1) Happy Birthday (1) 100 Posts (1)

Postby graymondaysleep » Today, 4:15 am

Anne wrote:I've read the first three generations now and I am HOOKED.
Spoiler:
It's been such a long time since I loved a Sims story this much! I love all of the Sims - Bronte is my favourite, partly because the Bronte sisters are my favourite, haha. I definitely have to remember to name one of the Books after Emily! But back to your Sims, lol. I love how you've chosen to go for the authors' last names instead of their first names! I'd never even thought of that. And everyone is so unique and so sassy - I love them all.
And I really love your narration and 'interaction' with them too! I laughed so hard when you got mad at the pond catching fire.
I thought of so many things to say while I was reading the chapters, but I've forgotten about most of those now, oops. Just know that I'm having the best time reading about the Bookers and all of their shenanigans!

Omg, I'm glad you're enjoying my legacy that much <3
Spoiler:
Ah, it's like music to my ears! I'm really happy you and so many others love this legacy because it's really precious to me as my first proper legacy <3
Yeah, Bronte's my favourite too. She's such an independent queen and usually, romance sims have fears of having babies but she was there rolling wants all over the gaff for Ellis and Shelley!
Omg, you totally should! Hehehe, hopefully she'll end up being the heiress too ;)
Ahaha, that's probably because I was so used to referring to authors by their last name in my assignments when I started the legacy that it sort of just spilled over. But I'm glad you like the unique naming system! :D

Ahahaha thank you! My sims have enough personality that it's easy to play off them hehe
Well, it's just not logical! How can a body of water catch on fire!? Sims team!? What are you doing!?

Honestly, just hearing that you're having such a good time reading about the Bookers is more than enough. Thank you so much for your lovely comments and I look forward to hearing what you think about the later chapters <3
Currently Playing:
graymondaysleep
House of Motherlode

Previous

Return to Sims 2 Stories