The Literal Booker Legacy - Completed *03.12.2020*

Forum rules
Congratulations on completing your challenge!
Anne
Netherlands

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: The Literal Booker Legacy - Gen 7.2 Update! *23.03.2020*

Post by Anne »

I've read the entire first generation today and I'm in love with the Bookers! <3 Can't believe I didn't start reading this sooner. I'm loving the first generation names and can't wait to see what you've called all of the other legacy children!
LuckyDuck

Post Counts

Post by LuckyDuck »

I plan to get to Gen Seven before the end of quarantine, I swear. : P
Spoiler:
LITERAL
GEN 4, COLLEGE 1: Angelou, don't sass the barista! Poor girl! Angelou is so desperate for a brunette : P 'If I just stand here and smile, she won’t bother me anymore.' Totally not me with customers... AWW the kiss with Shannon is adorable! Someone give Sonny a girlfriend, haha! Hello Lisa!

GEN 4 COLLEGE 2: Well done Baldwin! We have our first male heir I think? All the fourth wall breaks are hilarious, I love Serdar's with his accent. : P AAAA at Shannon proposing < 3 I'm glad Morrison and Lisa made up and even proposed! AND THE BOYS < 3 I love the evil close up of Baldwin by the fish tank. XD

GEN 4 SPARES: Uma is married and a baby on the way, eee! I love Clay and Rick and the pranks : P I LOVE the Chow Chow doggo < 3 I love Hardy with 'Daamn, I hate it when she leaves, but I love watching her go.' XD LOOK AT the little Chowmation! I love it! Child Constance looks A LOT like Yvonne to me? Her blue dreads when she's older are awesome. Corgis ;o; ;o; Precious! So many puppers as well! Teen Offred looks awesome! I love seeing what the non-heirs are up to and I like that we get to see all sides of the Booker story.
graymondaysleep
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by graymondaysleep »

Anne wrote:I've read the entire first generation today and I'm in love with the Bookers! <3 Can't believe I didn't start reading this sooner. I'm loving the first generation names and can't wait to see what you've called all of the other legacy children!
Ah! I'm so glad you're enjoying the legacy!
Yeah, the Bookers are pretty loveable, it's gonna be hard to let them go ;;

I look forward to hearing what you think on the other generations!! :D
Thank you for reading :)
LuckyDuck wrote:I plan to get to Gen Seven before the end of quarantine, I swear. : P
Spoiler:
LITERAL
GEN 4, COLLEGE 1: Angelou, don't sass the barista! Poor girl! Angelou is so desperate for a brunette : P 'If I just stand here and smile, she won’t bother me anymore.' Totally not me with customers... AWW the kiss with Shannon is adorable! Someone give Sonny a girlfriend, haha! Hello Lisa!

GEN 4 COLLEGE 2: Well done Baldwin! We have our first male heir I think? All the fourth wall breaks are hilarious, I love Serdar's with his accent. : P AAAA at Shannon proposing < 3 I'm glad Morrison and Lisa made up and even proposed! AND THE BOYS < 3 I love the evil close up of Baldwin by the fish tank. XD

GEN 4 SPARES: Uma is married and a baby on the way, eee! I love Clay and Rick and the pranks : P I LOVE the Chow Chow doggo < 3 I love Hardy with 'Daamn, I hate it when she leaves, but I love watching her go.' XD LOOK AT the little Chowmation! I love it! Child Constance looks A LOT like Yvonne to me? Her blue dreads when she's older are awesome. Corgis ;o; ;o; Precious! So many puppers as well! Teen Offred looks awesome! I love seeing what the non-heirs are up to and I like that we get to see all sides of the Booker story.
You might just make it!
Spoiler:
Lol, it's more like I was and I just wanted it to seem like Angelou was LOL. Why is it that when you don't want black haired sims, they appear everywhere?!
Generation four Bookers were just desperate for romance!! A complete one-eighty of Bronte's reign lol

Yes! Baldwin is the first male heir! :D He and Serdar are cuties so I'm super happy about it!
Ahahahah yes! I wanted an accented sim in the legacy and Serdar was the perfect fit. Also, the fact I had just finished binging Star vs The Forces of Evil sort of affected it too.
Yeah, this year was definitely the most dramatic with Morrison and Shannon just ACRing all over the place.

Clay and Rick are precious.
The Chowmation was my rendition of Frankenstein's creation.
Does she? I mean, I guess she could, she is Yvonne's granddaughter so I wouldn't be surprised! I miss Yvonne so anything that reminds me of her makes me sad and happy ;;
Aw thanks! I love catching up with them too! I didn't want them to be neglected like some legacies do, because I still raised them from birth and to me they are still precious even if they aren't really part of the main legacy.
Plus I get to mess around with storylines with them so it's all good!
Thank you for reading!! <3
Currently Playing:
Completed:
apocalypticautumn
Steam ID: attackonautumn
Origin ID: attackonautumn

Post Counts

Post by apocalypticautumn »

I'm all caught up! Generation 7 is happening already, craziness. :O You're getting so close to that big Gen10!
Spoiler:
Gen 6 college shenanigans are my favorite yet! I didn't vote Eliot but I am lovin her terrible reality show cruelness. Du Maurier's whole being is perfect and she makes the cutest expressions, gonna miss her so much.

You're drowning in spares! I love getting a glimpse into their lives.
I plan to play mine in sync with the main house but not document (because I am lazy) BUT I'm not sure how long I'll be able play each household until the population becomes out of control. :shiftyeyes: I like your idea of following the families until the spare passes on.

Eliot and Bruce had the dreamiest wedding for them. Their love/hate dynamic is hilarious. Eliot is also adorable preggers, oh my gosh. Nearly generation 8!! How exciting~

I am always heartfarting your pets, but Banana takes the cake. :hearts:
Autumn, Lv26 Magikarp✰
[spoiler]Currently Playing
TS2 - A B Chester: A Giekey Alphabetacy [May 31]
TS3 - The Spectrum's Rainbow Roulette

Elsewhere

Apocalyptic Sims :plumbob: Magikarp Wow
Tweeter&Backloggery[/spoiler]
graymondaysleep
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

apocalypticautumn wrote:I'm all caught up! Generation 7 is happening already, craziness. :O You're getting so close to that big Gen10!
Spoiler:
Gen 6 college shenanigans are my favorite yet! I didn't vote Eliot but I am lovin her terrible reality show cruelness. Du Maurier's whole being is perfect and she makes the cutest expressions, gonna miss her so much.

You're drowning in spares! I love getting a glimpse into their lives.
I plan to play mine in sync with the main house but not document (because I am lazy) BUT I'm not sure how long I'll be able play each household until the population becomes out of control. :shiftyeyes: I like your idea of following the families until the spare passes on.

Eliot and Bruce had the dreamiest wedding for them. Their love/hate dynamic is hilarious. Eliot is also adorable preggers, oh my gosh. Nearly generation 8!! How exciting~

I am always heartfarting your pets, but Banana takes the cake. :hearts:
I know! It can't come fast enough though, lmfao!! I've been playing this family for nearly 3 years and god do I love them but I need a break from them LOL.
Spoiler:
Ahahaha I'm glad. I just realized I pretty much had a repeat of generation 2 but instead of a popularity sim, Lawrence, we had a knowledge sim, Du Maurier!
I just loved Eliot's constant arguing. She's just a true queen.
Same! Du Maurier was precious but don't worry, she's having a really good time in the spares update ;D

I know! Man overboard with the spares!!
Heh, I love it too, especially when I get attached to a specific spare and I just want the best life for them. So I feel really relieved when people tell me they like reading about them too. :)
I mean, I'm the same, that's why I made up the rule that once the spare dies, all their family members stop getting played no matter what. For my own sake and also to make sure my game doesn't overload with spares.

Somehow I think Eliot and Bruce are gonna end up being the strongest couple in the whole legacy. Bruce just lets Eliot argue because she just has to argue.
I tried to make Eliot as cute as possible because her attitude is stinky.

Banana is SO cute! I love her little eyebrows! My mum freaked out when she saw her because Banana has a constant smile on her face but I think it adds to the character. She's just happy to be here all the time. :D
Currently Playing:
Completed:
graymondaysleep
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: The Literal Booker Legacy - Gen 7.3 Update! *30.03.2020*

New chapter update! <3
Currently Playing:
Completed:
108sims
Origin ID: 108sims

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by 108sims »

Spoiler:
I love Eliot. She's kind of hilarious honestly.

I'm guessing we lose Lily and/or Wilde this chapter. I am not ready. :(

I like how Christie is just over Eliot and Bruce arguing.

Noooo Wilde! :hissyfit:

Ugh corruption is no fun. I'm glad you were able to fix things.

At least Eliot feels sad now, instead of just being excited to be the one in charge.

No food for the children, just for Eliot! :lol:

I'm going to miss Lily and Wilde. :(

The twins sure did grow up interesting.

Banana running away just makes everything worse. Bad Banana!

Joyce and Alcott are going to get all the eligible sims. Poor Christie.

I like Christie. I'm glad she's heir.

Yay for possible red hair in the future with Blair.

Way to scare your sims by letting them know they'll be deleted. :haha:

Banana's gone too??? What kind of chapter is this. :cryingeyes:

Eliot is still going to always hate Rie isn't she?

Can't wait to see what everyone gets up to in college!
[align=center]Image
ImageImageImageImage[/align]
peachy123uk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by peachy123uk »

Spoiler:
no time goes past so quickly, The young adults shall I say are looking lovely.
UPCOMING EVENTS:

JUNE
PRIDE

JULY
SIMNANO

DECEMBER
CHRISTMAS 2024

goeswithoutsinging

Post by goeswithoutsinging »

Checking this out from the beginning.
Spoiler:
Re: Gen 1, Chapter 1
Andrea and Yvonne are so cute together. They're kind of the inversion of lesbian sheep syndrome, bless them. Andrea's new hairstyle also looks really pretty on her.

Re: Chapter 2
Wynne's a cute name.

Re: Chapter 3
Bath robes are pretty comfy to be fair- JESUS. Watching your Sims get electrocuted is scary as hell. Poor Yvonne.

Up until you mentioned Austen's personality I was afraid she'd fallen victim to the Firstborn Syndrome.

And there Wynne goes, topping the electrocution incident! Yikes.

Re: Chapter 4
“No… This will be the last time you’ll see either of us.” Thanks, Yvonne. Glad Yvonne and Andrea are getting a break, though!

Re: Chapter 5
I imagine if there was a chance of becoming heir even after dying, Wynne would be willing to risk it.

Cherry's so cute.

Re: College, Part 1
"Austen was glitched and her class performance bar wouldn’t raise despite the fact she had all the skills needed and I tried to reset her but that didn’t work…" I think I've had that same glitch before. It's fortunately a cosmetic glitch- the game does register the class performance as being the level it's supposed to be, it's just that it doesn't show it to you... I'm very fond of the Sims 2 but my god is it a buggy mess sometimes.

Wynne, Amar, please. Still, double beds are usually in short supply in college...

Re: College, Part 2
Oh noooo. Poor Wynne. Well, better they broke up then instead of having to deal with the situation in a scenario where she won the heir poll.
TB Asylum Challenge - Daily life with the criminally insane. Completed.
River Heights BACC - We have a boot. Ongoing.
Pharith BARKC - Classism and disastrous gardens. Ongoing.
graymondaysleep
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

so many replies oh mi gosh! Thank you so much, guys! <3
108sims wrote:
Spoiler:
I love Eliot. She's kind of hilarious honestly.

I'm guessing we lose Lily and/or Wilde this chapter. I am not ready. :(

I like how Christie is just over Eliot and Bruce arguing.

Noooo Wilde! :hissyfit:

Ugh corruption is no fun. I'm glad you were able to fix things.

At least Eliot feels sad now, instead of just being excited to be the one in charge.

No food for the children, just for Eliot! :lol:

I'm going to miss Lily and Wilde. :(

The twins sure did grow up interesting.

Banana running away just makes everything worse. Bad Banana!

Joyce and Alcott are going to get all the eligible sims. Poor Christie.

I like Christie. I'm glad she's heir.

Yay for possible red hair in the future with Blair.

Way to scare your sims by letting them know they'll be deleted. :haha:

Banana's gone too??? What kind of chapter is this. :cryingeyes:

Eliot is still going to always hate Rie isn't she?

Can't wait to see what everyone gets up to in college!
Spoiler:
Eliot is what happens when I listen to Bennie and The Jets too much.

I know right, it's almost like she knows she's going to be heiress and she's just all "I'm not dealing with ur noise until your death. shut up."

I know. Sometimes when I'm not zoomed in close, the thought bubbles contain little icons that look like corruption and I get a mini heart attack. Like, was that a flower or do I have to run the hoodchecker again?

Eliot: Oh, I just can't wait to be kin-
*wilde and lilly die*
Eliot: I take it back. I don't want this anymore.

No grilled cheese for you, children, just for mother dearest!

is interesting the nicer way of saying pig-ugly cus sure. Sure. Joyce certainly grew up interesting. WHO VOTED FOR ELIOT AGAIN!? WHO ALLOWED THIS TO HAPPEN!?

Banana runs away and dies in the same chapter. I really got flipped the middle finger by a virtual dog.

Yeah, lets see how the genetics run. Hopefully in my favour lol

I think Christie and Alcott are the only sisters who haven't hated each other at any point of their life. so yeah, chances are Eliot will always hate Rie.

It's gonna be fun!!
Thank you for reading! <3
peachy123uk wrote:
Spoiler:
no time goes past so quickly, The young adults shall I say are looking lovely.
Spoiler:
I know. It'll be generation 10 before I even realise it!

They are looking quite nice! I'm very proud of them. I was worried that with Bruce's genetics, the kids would look really ugly but thankfully Joyce was the only one with that issue. Praise!
Thank you for reading, Peachy!! <3
goeswithoutsinging wrote:Checking this out from the beginning.
Spoiler:
Re: Gen 1, Chapter 1
Andrea and Yvonne are so cute together. They're kind of the inversion of lesbian sheep syndrome, bless them. Andrea's new hairstyle also looks really pretty on her.

Re: Chapter 2
Wynne's a cute name.

Re: Chapter 3
Bath robes are pretty comfy to be fair- JESUS. Watching your Sims get electrocuted is scary as hell. Poor Yvonne.

Up until you mentioned Austen's personality I was afraid she'd fallen victim to the Firstborn Syndrome.

And there Wynne goes, topping the electrocution incident! Yikes.

Re: Chapter 4
“No… This will be the last time you’ll see either of us.” Thanks, Yvonne. Glad Yvonne and Andrea are getting a break, though!

Re: Chapter 5
I imagine if there was a chance of becoming heir even after dying, Wynne would be willing to risk it.

Cherry's so cute.

Re: College, Part 1
"Austen was glitched and her class performance bar wouldn’t raise despite the fact she had all the skills needed and I tried to reset her but that didn’t work…" I think I've had that same glitch before. It's fortunately a cosmetic glitch- the game does register the class performance as being the level it's supposed to be, it's just that it doesn't show it to you... I'm very fond of the Sims 2 but my god is it a buggy mess sometimes.

Wynne, Amar, please. Still, double beds are usually in short supply in college...

Re: College, Part 2
Oh noooo. Poor Wynne. Well, better they broke up then instead of having to deal with the situation in a scenario where she won the heir poll.
Hi! Thank you for checking out my legacy <3
Spoiler:
Yeah, Yvonne and Andrea are really just the best power couple ever. Andrea's just naturally beautiful I think, she couldn't look ugly no matter what hair I gave her.

Yeah, I actually shouted at my laptop when Yvonne was electrocuted. It doesn't happen often in my game just because it a) lags like crazy and b) is just terrifying to watch.
Wynne actually had the blessing of being born with Yvonne's nose whilst Austen had Andrea's. I really miss Yvonne's nose lmfao.

Yvonne Booker, moment killer!

Lmfao, she would definitely. Wynne was driven.

Oh man, I actually totally forgot that happened during my main legacy gameplay cus it happened to one of my spares too! Yeah, I figured it was cosmetic but man, it was a royal pain in the butt to deal with ;;
Sims 2 is so much fun, but you're right, it's buggy as hell. I do kinda like some of the glitches though, not the ones that break the game, obviously, but some of them are funny.
Wynne and Amar have no idea what personal space means LOL

Yeah, I can't imagine how I would've played it out either. Maybe Amar would have had an affair with a co-worker? I don't know but I'm glad it didn't work out that way in the end, whoo.
Thank you so much for reading! I hope you enjoy the rest of the legacy if you choose to continue :) <3
Currently Playing:
Completed:
Anne
Netherlands

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Anne »

I've read the first three generations now and I am HOOKED.
Spoiler:
It's been such a long time since I loved a Sims story this much! I love all of the Sims - Bronte is my favourite, partly because the Bronte sisters are my favourite, haha. I definitely have to remember to name one of the Books after Emily! But back to your Sims, lol. I love how you've chosen to go for the authors' last names instead of their first names! I'd never even thought of that. And everyone is so unique and so sassy - I love them all.
And I really love your narration and 'interaction' with them too! I laughed so hard when you got mad at the pond catching fire.
I thought of so many things to say while I was reading the chapters, but I've forgotten about most of those now, oops. Just know that I'm having the best time reading about the Bookers and all of their shenanigans!
graymondaysleep
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Anne wrote:I've read the first three generations now and I am HOOKED.
Spoiler:
It's been such a long time since I loved a Sims story this much! I love all of the Sims - Bronte is my favourite, partly because the Bronte sisters are my favourite, haha. I definitely have to remember to name one of the Books after Emily! But back to your Sims, lol. I love how you've chosen to go for the authors' last names instead of their first names! I'd never even thought of that. And everyone is so unique and so sassy - I love them all.
And I really love your narration and 'interaction' with them too! I laughed so hard when you got mad at the pond catching fire.
I thought of so many things to say while I was reading the chapters, but I've forgotten about most of those now, oops. Just know that I'm having the best time reading about the Bookers and all of their shenanigans!
Omg, I'm glad you're enjoying my legacy that much <3
Spoiler:
Ah, it's like music to my ears! I'm really happy you and so many others love this legacy because it's really precious to me as my first proper legacy <3
Yeah, Bronte's my favourite too. She's such an independent queen and usually, romance sims have fears of having babies but she was there rolling wants all over the gaff for Ellis and Shelley!
Omg, you totally should! Hehehe, hopefully she'll end up being the heiress too ;)
Ahaha, that's probably because I was so used to referring to authors by their last name in my assignments when I started the legacy that it sort of just spilled over. But I'm glad you like the unique naming system! :D

Ahahaha thank you! My sims have enough personality that it's easy to play off them hehe
Well, it's just not logical! How can a body of water catch on fire!? Sims team!? What are you doing!?

Honestly, just hearing that you're having such a good time reading about the Bookers is more than enough. Thank you so much for your lovely comments and I look forward to hearing what you think about the later chapters <3
Currently Playing:
Completed:
apocalypticautumn
Steam ID: attackonautumn
Origin ID: attackonautumn

Post Counts

Post by apocalypticautumn »

Spoiler:
Scary to hear about possible corruption issues! Especially this close to the end, how massively frustrating.

That car makeout picture is :heart: favorite Booker couple!

Gen 8 college here we cooome. :woot:
Autumn, Lv26 Magikarp✰
[spoiler]Currently Playing
TS2 - A B Chester: A Giekey Alphabetacy [May 31]
TS3 - The Spectrum's Rainbow Roulette

Elsewhere

Apocalyptic Sims :plumbob: Magikarp Wow
Tweeter&Backloggery[/spoiler]
graymondaysleep
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

apocalypticautumn wrote:
Spoiler:
Scary to hear about possible corruption issues! Especially this close to the end, how massively frustrating.

That car makeout picture is :heart: favorite Booker couple!

Gen 8 college here we cooome. :woot:
Spoiler:
I know, it's such a heart-shattering moment because you know if you keep playing the game with the corruption, it'll ruin everything, but if you try and fix it, that could also mess everything up. Thankfully I was lucky this time.

!!! It's so cute right!? I love the interactions in the car!
Eliot and Bruce are pretty cute together. When they're not arguing *cough*

!! It's still only gen 7 though ;; Gen 8 is the generation that Christie will bring in ;;
Currently Playing:
Completed:
LuckyDuck

Post Counts

Post by LuckyDuck »

Quarantine means Booker time B ^ )
Spoiler:
Gen 5 Chap 1: Woo for first male heir! The portrait wall is adorable, if not a little sad cuz I miss them all ;n; Congrats to cuties Baldwin and Serdar! WOO baby time! I kinda imagine Serdar having a Russian accent judging by the speech patterns you give him. I laugh every time your kids get black hair TBH : P Welcome Dickens! I laughed at their dad sleeping in their bed because someone else's birth tired him out. XD Woo for baby #2! No break for you, Serdar!

Gen 5 Chap 2: YES new puppers! Also welcome Wilde! I remember he wrote the Ballad of Reading Gaol, I think. TS2 toddlers are adorable when they play with toys and their little smiles are just < 3 The mailman running from the little corgis is great. XD Padfoot is my favourite puppy yet! I love that Wilde has wild hair haha. Ohh so I am right for once, I figured from the mention of sunflowers and snow that Serdar was meant to be of Russian descent. Haha 'walking candyfloss' is a good description for the dog :P

Gen 5 Chap 3: NOOO HEATH ;n; Looks like you're in for another lifetime of puppers, thanks Dickens! NOT SHELLEY TOO! Teen Wilde looks awesome! Also I love the IRL pupper, and I used to love Hetalia when I was teen too : P Baldwin and Serdar are cuties as always, look at them as old men! Welcome to the age of TV game shows and soiling your trousers!
graymondaysleep
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

LuckyDuck wrote:Quarantine means Booker time B ^ )
Spoiler:
Gen 5 Chap 1: Woo for first male heir! The portrait wall is adorable, if not a little sad cuz I miss them all ;n; Congrats to cuties Baldwin and Serdar! WOO baby time! I kinda imagine Serdar having a Russian accent judging by the speech patterns you give him. I laugh every time your kids get black hair TBH : P Welcome Dickens! I laughed at their dad sleeping in their bed because someone else's birth tired him out. XD Woo for baby #2! No break for you, Serdar!

Gen 5 Chap 2: YES new puppers! Also welcome Wilde! I remember he wrote the Ballad of Reading Gaol, I think. TS2 toddlers are adorable when they play with toys and their little smiles are just < 3 The mailman running from the little corgis is great. XD Padfoot is my favourite puppy yet! I love that Wilde has wild hair haha. Ohh so I am right for once, I figured from the mention of sunflowers and snow that Serdar was meant to be of Russian descent. Haha 'walking candyfloss' is a good description for the dog :P

Gen 5 Chap 3: NOOO HEATH ;n; Looks like you're in for another lifetime of puppers, thanks Dickens! NOT SHELLEY TOO! Teen Wilde looks awesome! Also I love the IRL pupper, and I used to love Hetalia when I was teen too : P Baldwin and Serdar are cuties as always, look at them as old men! Welcome to the age of TV game shows and soiling your trousers!
Spoiler:
Same! Sometimes when I open the lot I just stare at the portraits for a long time because I'm both marvelled by how far I've gotten and also dismayed at the sims I've lost.
Good! He has a Russian accent, it was decided the moment he moved in during the college chapters LMFAO!
Well, I'm glad you think it's funny LMFAO! Six generations of black hair. It's too much!

You're right, he did write that poem!
Yesss! Toddlers are precious. I've been playing TS4 lately and I still prefer TS2 toddlers even if they can't do as much. I just like how you can see the different genetics in TS2 whereas in TS4, you have to wait until they're older... ;;
The corgis are scary when there's like six of them barking at you LOL
I'm guessing you didn't read the college chapters? I actually make a mention that Serdar's accent is based off of Buff Frog from Star Vs The Forces of Evil in one of those chapters lol. But yet, I wanted to give a bit of difference to my sims cus they were all starting to be the same.
I love the different colour furs you can unlock for pets. The "Crazy" fur colour just looks like melted candyfloss it's great LOL

The sims just won't leave me alone about the dogs. Maybe it was because he grew up in a house full of dogs and he thought, this is great. I want some more of this.
It's like a rite of passage for teens who enjoy anime. You gotta love Hetalia.
OMG yes lol. I'd say they get to sit back and relax but they pretty much spent their whole adult lives not working LOL.
Thank you for reading! <3 You're catching up!! :D
Currently Playing:
Completed:
LuckyDuck

Post Counts

Post by LuckyDuck »

graymondaysleep wrote:I'm guessing you didn't read the college chapters? I actually make a mention that Serdar's accent is based off of Buff Frog from Star Vs The Forces of Evil in one of those chapters lol.
I did read the College chapters; I commented about my thoughts on them in my previous post. I've never heard of Star Vs the Forces of Evil, therefore didn't get the character/accent reference, which is why I didn't comment on it. : 3

More progress has been made!
Spoiler:
GEN 5, COLLEGE YEARS 1: Haha poor Yusun :P Hey it's cool Dickens, not being heir means less pressure on you! Corbin the Llama is great. Woo for Dickens and Mitch! This legacy makes me miss how much cuter romances were in TS2 with all the interactions. THE FISH! We told you to look after them Dickens! No Wilde, you're not boring! Aww another cute marriage : 3 You will find someone Wilde, don't lose hope < 3

GEN 5, COLLEGE YEARS 2: Wilde is straight on it, haha! Good job starting a fire Dickens. First you ignore the fish and now this? :P Woo for marriage! I'm happy Wilde found love! See Wilde, you're not boring!

GEN 5 SPARES: I love seeing the Mrs and Mrs Gonzaga are so sweet together! Ooh wolves! :O New babies James, Howard and Sethe are cool! I'm so happy the candyfloss dogs make their reappearance with the spares! Clay and Patrick are great fun. A Chowmatian is not the worst thing you've done, I love it! The space bedroom is so cool. I really love the stories and relationships amongst all the spares as well. The new house looks gorgeous < 3 I love Sophie woohooing her way through college :P Well at least she's still studying! UGH get off everyone's back, Mrs. Crumplebottom! I think it's cool Sophie becomes a witch! RIP Ricky ;o; I'm going to miss Wynne too she was one of my faves out of the spares!
Looking forward to Gen Six, Wilde looks like he'll be fun!
graymondaysleep
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

LuckyDuck wrote:
graymondaysleep wrote:I'm guessing you didn't read the college chapters? I actually make a mention that Serdar's accent is based off of Buff Frog from Star Vs The Forces of Evil in one of those chapters lol.
I did read the College chapters; I commented about my thoughts on them in my previous post. I've never heard of Star Vs the Forces of Evil, therefore didn't get the character/accent reference, which is why I didn't comment on it. : 3

More progress has been made!
Spoiler:
GEN 5, COLLEGE YEARS 1: Haha poor Yusun :P Hey it's cool Dickens, not being heir means less pressure on you! Corbin the Llama is great. Woo for Dickens and Mitch! This legacy makes me miss how much cuter romances were in TS2 with all the interactions. THE FISH! We told you to look after them Dickens! No Wilde, you're not boring! Aww another cute marriage : 3 You will find someone Wilde, don't lose hope < 3

GEN 5, COLLEGE YEARS 2: Wilde is straight on it, haha! Good job starting a fire Dickens. First you ignore the fish and now this? :P Woo for marriage! I'm happy Wilde found love! See Wilde, you're not boring!

GEN 5 SPARES: I love seeing the Mrs and Mrs Gonzaga are so sweet together! Ooh wolves! :O New babies James, Howard and Sethe are cool! I'm so happy the candyfloss dogs make their reappearance with the spares! Clay and Patrick are great fun. A Chowmatian is not the worst thing you've done, I love it! The space bedroom is so cool. I really love the stories and relationships amongst all the spares as well. The new house looks gorgeous < 3 I love Sophie woohooing her way through college :P Well at least she's still studying! UGH get off everyone's back, Mrs. Crumplebottom! I think it's cool Sophie becomes a witch! RIP Ricky ;o; I'm going to miss Wynne too she was one of my faves out of the spares!
Looking forward to Gen Six, Wilde looks like he'll be fun!
Sorry LuckyDuck, you did read it. I guess I just got lost with all the different replies I'm getting ha.
Also, you totally should watch it, it starts off like a basic fantasy kid's show but it goes deep early on and it's soooo good.
Spoiler:
Corbin is like my favourite running joke. He'll never get over Bronte, oh dear LOL
Hehe, yeah the interactions are pretty cute in TS2. I also like how all the interactions stay even if the sims haven't interacted in a while unlike in TS3 and TS4.
Shocking how Baldwin's sons forget to do the basic necessities at college LOL those poor fish. they're in a better place now.

Dickens Booker, disaster child.
Wilde finding Lilly was a true winning point. She's a sweetie.

Yeah, the Spares' kids end up looking a lot more interesting than the main family. I think my main lot might be bugged a bit and it's making the genetics glitch cus the genetics are getting pretty shared out nicely with the spares...
LOL! I guess not but when Dooley popped up into adulthood and he had Lucky's flat ears and Mickey's massive head I just though, my God, what have I done!?
Sophie is honestly the best. I'm glad I named her Sophie because when she became a witch I was suddenly having a moment. In Diana Wynne Jones' Moving Castle series, Sophie becomes a witch too and I was cackling with joy making Sophie in my game cast spells.
Yeah, Wynne was a sassy queen! RIP in the Afterlife Wynne!
Thank you for reading LuckyDuck, I hope you're enjoying your binge sessions! ;D
Currently Playing:
Completed:
LuckyDuck

Post Counts

Post by LuckyDuck »

It's cool, no need to apologise ^u^ I just didn't want you to think I'd missed anything! Anyway I've read all the main bits of Gen Six, before the college years.
Spoiler:
GEN 6, CHAPTER 1: Wilde's little cardie and scarf combo is cute. I love that to Serdar, no matter how old his children get they'll always be his babies. Hmm, stargazing Wilde? You sure you wanna do that? Maybe some little green men are watching. Lilly's makeover is cute! Despite his slightly broken English Serdar's message of love is adorable. Wilde and Lilly are so cute together, love the hands together on the table at Three Lakes. Woo for marriage again, and potential nooboos on the horizon!

GEN 6, CHAPTER 2: Wilde talking to himself playing chess made me laugh so hard. Poor Lilly is such an outsider to the Booker lifestyle, but she'll get used to the yelling soon enough : P Rejoice, a blond baby! Welcome little Gaiman! Double trouble indeed, welcome Eliot!

GEN 6, CHAPTER 3: Dickens and Mitch looking smart as fudge! Mitch's new hair really suits him. GDI Wilde, go see to your wife in labour! Welcome Du Maurier! Good idea, throwing crayons at tantrum-ing toddlers : P Ohhh boy I saw it coming! Wilde, your curiosity came back to bite you in the ass (almost literally judging by the TS2 abduction cinematic...) SERDAR'S PHONE CALL ;_; Hey, at least Lilly's got no issue with an alien pregnancy. REST IN PEACE Serdar ;o; Gaiman looks cool as a teen. Wilde, no cheesecake, do you want double-trouble again? ;o; Welcome Ryman! Throwing a few funky alien genes into the Booker lineage.

GEN 6, CHAPTER 4: Wilde and Lilly are just too cute together okay ;o; Yes little alien, if you can't dominate the world like a full-blood alien, just dominate the Bookers. XD RIP Baldwin ;o; I love Ryman's supposed telepathy : P Du Maurier grew up so nice!

Gen 6, CHAPTER 5: NOOO PUPPERS ;_; Kiera doesn't look too bad! I never noticed that painting of the dog and cat fighting over meat. XD Strange with the face templates changing upon elderhood, it'll be different seeing Wilde without his signature nose! Ryman looks cool. Du Maurier playing the wolf is great, bless her : P Aww at Ryman and Allyn < 3
graymondaysleep
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

LuckyDuck wrote:It's cool, no need to apologise ^u^ I just didn't want you to think I'd missed anything! Anyway I've read all the main bits of Gen Six, before the college years.
Spoiler:
GEN 6, CHAPTER 1: Wilde's little cardie and scarf combo is cute. I love that to Serdar, no matter how old his children get they'll always be his babies. Hmm, stargazing Wilde? You sure you wanna do that? Maybe some little green men are watching. Lilly's makeover is cute! Despite his slightly broken English Serdar's message of love is adorable. Wilde and Lilly are so cute together, love the hands together on the table at Three Lakes. Woo for marriage again, and potential nooboos on the horizon!

GEN 6, CHAPTER 2: Wilde talking to himself playing chess made me laugh so hard. Poor Lilly is such an outsider to the Booker lifestyle, but she'll get used to the yelling soon enough : P Rejoice, a blond baby! Welcome little Gaiman! Double trouble indeed, welcome Eliot!

GEN 6, CHAPTER 3: Dickens and Mitch looking smart as fudge! Mitch's new hair really suits him. GDI Wilde, go see to your wife in labour! Welcome Du Maurier! Good idea, throwing crayons at tantrum-ing toddlers : P Ohhh boy I saw it coming! Wilde, your curiosity came back to bite you in the ass (almost literally judging by the TS2 abduction cinematic...) SERDAR'S PHONE CALL ;_; Hey, at least Lilly's got no issue with an alien pregnancy. REST IN PEACE Serdar ;o; Gaiman looks cool as a teen. Wilde, no cheesecake, do you want double-trouble again? ;o; Welcome Ryman! Throwing a few funky alien genes into the Booker lineage.

GEN 6, CHAPTER 4: Wilde and Lilly are just too cute together okay ;o; Yes little alien, if you can't dominate the world like a full-blood alien, just dominate the Bookers. XD RIP Baldwin ;o; I love Ryman's supposed telepathy : P Du Maurier grew up so nice!

Gen 6, CHAPTER 5: NOOO PUPPERS ;_; Kiera doesn't look too bad! I never noticed that painting of the dog and cat fighting over meat. XD Strange with the face templates changing upon elderhood, it'll be different seeing Wilde without his signature nose! Ryman looks cool. Du Maurier playing the wolf is great, bless her : P Aww at Ryman and Allyn < 3
No, it's cool, LuckyDuck. I apologise.

Also, I'm suuuuuper sorry for the late response. I haven't been very well...
Spoiler:
C1: Serdar being the sentimental kind? Who woulda guessed. :P I really wanted to write a cute eloping scene because i read something similar in SilverBelle's The Bradford Legacy and I was like, omigosh, how cute! Having a quite marriage in a cottage! I don't have a cottage but the Bookers have money so they can afford a fancy hotel room instead hehehe

C2: Ahahaha I'm glad. I really do love how the sims seem to be so engrossed in a game they're playing on their own. The first and possibly only blond baby of the legacy. Gaiman was something special.

C3: Wilde's abduction was totally planned, ngl. I just really wanted an alien baby and Wilde kept standing out in the snow for hours and hours at the telescope. I felt awful, yeah, but it had to be done. Bless. Does he want double-trouble! YESSSSS Alien twins is LIFE!!!! :D

C4: And he would've done too if it weren't for you meddlin' kids!
Ryman kept looking at me, in game, as a toddler when he wasn't playing. If I was keeping an eye on him in the nursery, he'd just look at me. Like... Could he sense me watching? It was strange man.
Yes! Du Maurier is so pretty. She ended up being a total face clone of Wilde though, such a bummer. If she had maybe Lilly's eyes or her mouth, it would've been better but no. Sigh.

C5: LMFAO, i had to go back and reread the chapter cus i had no idea what you were talking about but yeah! It's a pretty neat little painting. Kinda looks like something I'd have in my own house (if I had one!)
There's one thing Serdar did right and it was bring that nose into the family LOL

Thank you for reading and commenting. I hope you'll enjoy the rest of the legacy as I get through it <3
Currently Playing:
Completed:

Return to “Sims 2 Completed Stories”