Issa Jus Wan Go 2 Didney Worl

All sims 2 stories go here.
Forum rules
When your story is completed, please send a PM to Heather letting her know the story has been completed. She will award the medal and move the story to the Completed section.
Please do not report the completed stories any longer.

Stories that need to be moved to the Graveyard should still be reported as usual.

Re: Issa Jus Wan Go 2 Didney Worl

Postby B. Scirocco » September 6th, 2020, 9:39 am

Spoiler:
Oh no, I hope you get better soon.
Juan's makeover suits him well, even if Ella's not thrilled about it. :wink:
Ella's workspace is impressive; I love the use of mirrors although it really needs bolts of fabric all over to look realistic :P.
I've never adopted a pet before, so that's the first time I've ever seen a cop repossess something; good thing she didn't take the fountain!
Oh dear, it just came to me--Leroy's name should have been Aang. And come to think of it, it makes sense for Ella to be a dog person: After Lucifer, I don't think Cinderella would be too thrilled about getting a pet cat.
Oh wow, triplets! And welcome, Aurora!
Aww, Juan's a good husband, helping Ella fund her business and taking care of the kids.
I'm curious to find out how Ella's clothing store looks.
B. Scirocco

Steam ID: Le Tresor Interdit

Postby Calamity Jade » September 7th, 2020, 9:36 am

Spoiler:
Juan is actually kinda handsome with his new hair style, reminds me of Goopy(and yes I think Goopy can be good looking).

Wait, you have to PAY to adopt pets??? That's news to me.

Hope you feel better!

Spoiler:
Calamity Jade
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode

Medals: 3
SimNano 2020 Participation (1) SimNano 2020 Personal (1) 100 Posts (1)

Postby nooboostar » September 16th, 2020, 9:14 am

108sims After Mar's eight children, three feels like nothing to me! Thanks, by the way, I'm glad you like the house! Ella's brown hair thing might've been a phase, because she doesn't seem to care when it comes to Juan lol. Honestly, I'm just glad the policewoman didn't take something more valuable like the fountain or essential like the stove. :P

peachy123uk Thank you, I'm happy the house is to your liking. Yeah, I noticed there are a lot of Sims with mismatched hair and eyebrow colors. Yes, yes, yes, Juan is one hard-working father and husband. Definitely made the right choice marrying him into the family! :)

B. Scirocco Juan's good looks definitely shone through after the makeover! This just proves to me that everyone can look like a million bucks if they know how to style themselves. I don't really play with pets either, so I was shocked when the policewoman repossessed our things! I'm sorry if I sound lame, but I didn't get your reference about naming Leroy as Aang. Ella definitely hit the jackpot by marrying Juan, and yesss this generation might play out more smoothly than the last with only three kids in the house compared to eight. :haha:

Calamity Jade I agree, the new makeover suits him well. It's actually kind of why I love giving Sims makeovers in general, because I enjoy bringing out the best in them in terms of appearance if that makes sense (plus I don't really care about looks - I like my Sims to be genetically diverse - unless it's a Pretacy). Yeah, apparently you do have to pay for pets. I didn't know this either, because I don't usually adopt or play with pets in The Sims. :lol:

Thank you for the well-wishes and supportive comments, everyone! I'm feeling all better now, so I've just uploaded Chapter 13. Enjoy! :heart:
nooboostar
House of Llama
House of Llama

Medals: 4
Completed a Challenge! (1) Scattergories (1) Easter 2020 (1) 100 Posts (1)

Postby peachy123uk » September 16th, 2020, 9:34 am

Spoiler:
sorry your workload is going to be a lot. I am sure once it calms down you will be back as soon as you can. And has you have already played you might as well gives us this generation too lol

EVENTS THIS MONTH TGBO PALMERS HIDE AND SEEK, FETCH ME, LET'S BUILD IT AND READY SET SEPTEMBER AND EVENTS COMING SOON: HALLOWEEN, BOOLROP BIRTHDAY AND CHRISTMAS
peachy123uk
Staff Moderator
Staff Moderator

Medals: 74
Build a City or Royal Kingdom (1) Completed a Challenge! (1) Boolprop Baby Boom Challenge (1) Boolprop Immortal Teenager (1) Boolprop Easter Egg Challenge (1) Boolprop Sweet Lips Challenge (1) Boolprop Genetic Roulette (1) Boolprop Dear Diary Challenge (1) SimNaNo 2019 Participation (1)
SimNaNo 2019 Personal Goal (1) SimNano 2020 Participation (1) SimNano 2020 Personal (1) Let's Build It Participation (1) The Star Medal (1) House Member of the Month (1) Scattergories (1) Postcard Challenge (1) 2019 Summer Fete Events (1)
2019 Summer Fete Bingo (1) 2019 Summer Fete Gnome Tombola (1) 2019 Summer Fete Hook-A-Duck (1) 2019 Summer Fete Hunt (1) 2019 Halloween Event (1) 2019 Pick a Treat (1) 2019 Pick a Trick (1) 2019 Christmas Events (1) 2019 Advent (1)
2019 Snowflake Hunt (1) 2019 Pride (1) Valentines 2020 (1) Valentine 2020 Rose Hunt (1) Easter 2020 (1) Easter Egg 2020 (1) Golden Egg 2020 (1) Summer Fete 2020 (1) Battle Stars Medal (1)
Pride 2020 (1) LGBT Couple Challenge (1) Birthday Present Hunt (1) Watermelon Bliss (1) Little Ball of Fur (1) There was one Guitar (1) Bubbles! (1) One Eye to Rule Them All (1) Goldfish are Tasty (1)
I Scream for Ice Cream (1) A Field of Red Poppies (1) Treasure Chest (1) Singing in the Rain (1) Gary? (1) Ice Cream Float (1) Bolt of Lightning (1) Shooting Star (1) Four Leaves of Clover (1)
Snap, Crackle, Pop (1) Hey Cupcake (1) It's A Boot! (1) Worth A 1000 Words (1) An Apple A Day! (1) Yo-yo! (1) I Want Candy~ (1) That's A Record (1) Rubik's Cube (1)
And All I Got Was This T-Shirt (1) Snazzle's Song (1) United Kingdom (1) Happy Birthday (1) 100 Posts (1) 500 Posts (1) 1,000 Posts (1) 2,000 Posts (1) 3,000 Posts (1)
4,000 Posts (1) 5,000 Posts (1)

Postby nooboostar » Yesterday, 5:27 am

@peachy123uk I honestly don't want to take a break from this challenge because it's so much fun, but I know that future me is going to kick my butt out of stress if I don't do this. I won't be gone for long, though (I just hope everyone's still interested in Issa Jus Wan Go 2 Didney Worl when I come back). Yeah I'm going to do exactly that: once I've posted the rest of the Gen. 2 chapters, as well as the interlude, I'll officially go on hiatus! ^^

Chapter 14 has just been uploaded, folks! Enjoy! :heart:
nooboostar
House of Llama
House of Llama

Medals: 4
Completed a Challenge! (1) Scattergories (1) Easter 2020 (1) 100 Posts (1)

Postby B. Scirocco » Today, 6:20 pm

Spoiler:
Nice to see Ella's store at last; she looks like she's gotten the hang of running it pretty quickly.
Wow, you got a top review right away! I'm impressed; I usually end up disappointing the critic. Also, I have never seen an NPC wearing a veil, LOL.
Aww, Luna grew up to be quite beautiful; I think she's supposed to be a greyhound? I'll miss her and Leroy. (BTW, I mistakenly thought Leroy had a blue stripe on his head like in Avatar: The Last Airbender; I didn't realize it was black.)
And Juan continues to be Prince Charming. He'll make a fine Hero!
Aurora's diva persona made me grin, although I do hope she matures a bit.
B. Scirocco

Steam ID: Le Tresor Interdit

Previous

Return to Sims 2 Stories