Murder is Fun Legacy! Chapter 6 is out! (1/29)

All sims 2 stories go here.
Forum rules
When your story is completed, please send a PM to Blamsart letting her know the story has been completed. She will award the medal and move the story to the Completed section.
Please do not use the report function to report the completed stories any longer.

Stories that need to be moved to the Graveyard should still be reported as usual.
MichelleCYoung

Post Counts

Re: Murder is Fun Legacy! Chapter 5 is out! (1/25)

Post by MichelleCYoung »

Chapter 5

Oh, I laughed out loud several times for this one!
Spoiler:
Oh, Venus! How very appropriate to roll Romance! And not-nice Saturn is still so protective of her sister. Nope, no one will dare turn Venus down!

GRILLED CHEEEEEEEEESE!

Booger drinking himself! And the unsuccessful vampire. Did he at least go perms-plat for maxing all his skills?

Dirk at college, too. FUN!
So, have you caught up to your play, yet? I'm loving seeing all the chapters come out so quickly.
Badass Alphabetocalypse (Complete!)
All of my other projects should be moved to the graveyard. But I have a new computer, at last! WOOOOT!
cowforbrains

Post by cowforbrains »

MichelleCYoung wrote:Chapter 5

Oh, I laughed out loud several times for this one!
Spoiler:
Oh, Venus! How very appropriate to roll Romance! And not-nice Saturn is still so protective of her sister. Nope, no one will dare turn Venus down!

GRILLED CHEEEEEEEEESE!

Booger drinking himself! And the unsuccessful vampire. Did he at least go perms-plat for maxing all his skills?

Dirk at college, too. FUN!
So, have you caught up to your play, yet? I'm loving seeing all the chapters come out so quickly.
Spoiler:
Booger didn't go perma-plat. I'm not sure what his LTW is/was. It was something job related. I had all of the children max their skills before college. To make it easier to play. I have not caught up to my play. I am working on it :). Generation 3 just turned into teens. Venus has two children with Dirk, and Saturn has a child with another male. I'm currently trying to figure out why Dirk doesn't come over to the house anymore D:. He never arrives for dates/birthday parties.
MichelleCYoung

Post Counts

Post by MichelleCYoung »

Spoiler:
"I'm currently trying to figure out why Dirk doesn't come over to the house anymore D:. He never arrives for dates/birthday parties."

Maybe because he had an affair with Venus the romance sim, and thought that it would be more discreet to just avoid being there for gatherings, when he might run into both of his lovers at the same time?

What am I thinking? Sims aren't discreet.
All of my other projects should be moved to the graveyard. But I have a new computer, at last! WOOOOT!
Sam

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Sam »

Spoiler:
Loved it :) Are you going to try for a black sheep whilst in college, or are you not going to bother now that Booger got so close to dying? :)

Looking forward to more :)
cowforbrains

Post by cowforbrains »

Sam wrote:
Spoiler:
Loved it :) Are you going to try for a black sheep whilst in college, or are you not going to bother now that Booger got so close to dying? :)

Looking forward to more :)
Spoiler:
I actually gave up on it. He was to lazy to meditate, which is how I used to play vampires years ago. Maybe eventually :P.
cowforbrains

Post by cowforbrains »

Chapter 6 is out!

https://rmv1983.wordpress.com/murder-is ... a-wedding/

The kids go to college!
MichelleCYoung

Post Counts

Re: Murder is Fun Legacy! Chapter 6 is out! (1/29)

Post by MichelleCYoung »

Spoiler:
"“Waaaaaaah! The cow was mean to me!”

I’ll put him/her on the “to murder” list Venus. Either that or either of your siblings would love to beat them up."

I vote for both. First beat up the cow, then kill the cow.

Also - I love the beating of the teacher. Five times before she even tried to leave? Really? Good grief!
Chickie

Post by Chickie »

I read it all! SO good!!! :applause: :thup:
Candi0207

Post by Candi0207 »

I cannot believe you are still here!!! LOL. And I do not believe for a minute that you stopped killing sims in 2007. It was great to read your usual legacy with a dash of sarcasm, murder, mean sims, and "accidental" *wink, wink* death. And just for the record
Spoiler:
I don't believe for a minute you didn't mean to kill Meadow Thayer. We are mean to kill Meadow. By the way, kids are looking a bit like an Uglacy, just saying.
Dragonsinger2@

Post by Dragonsinger2@ »

Hey cowforbrains!! I'm a long time reader of your stories and you have inspired a lot of deaths in my own games. I was just wondering if your sim-self for sims 2 and 4 was available for download? I really really really would love to have it in my stories. Keep up the awesome stories! :bounce: :bounce:

Return to “Sims 2 Stories”