The REAL Uglacy is back! Updated October 6, 2018

All sims 2 stories go here.
Forum rules
When your story is completed, please send a PM to Blamsart letting her know the story has been completed. She will award the medal and move the story to the Completed section.
Please do not use the report function to report the completed stories any longer.

Stories that need to be moved to the Graveyard should still be reported as usual.
Candi0207

Re: The REAL Uglacy is back! Updated April 1,2016

Post by Candi0207 »

Thanks Repo,

I lost Victor, at least I think I did. I still have my last Sims 2 game saved, including the Apocalypse, on an external hard drive. But if I remember right, the Prettacies were lost when my computer crashed right before I learned about external hard drives. I'm going to double check tonight. I thought about reviving the Apocalypse, but I'm not sure if anyone would remember it, geesh, talk about taking years to update, lol. I'm really enjoying playing the Sims 2 tho, I've missed this game the most. Thank you everyone for the great comments. I'm hoping Renee logs back, in, although it will probably mean my sim self perishes in a horrible "accident". I wish I could connect with Toast too. I miss our rivarly, it was good times.
Ani-Mei
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

House Flair

Post Counts

Post by Ani-Mei »

Spoiler:
I remember your Apocalypse, I was wondering if you did since it kinda stopped right in the middle of something. Anyway, nice chapters and good to see new simselves for Gage to prey on. Hehe, probably shouldn't have said that since I have one too...and I just started playing Sims 3 so it's kinda like a big switch up for me since this computer runs it just fine. It can't run Sims 4 but that's fine I don't have it or want it. I was going to go to bed but I had to read first, now I will though.
katrisims
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
Finland

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

House Flair

Post Counts

Post by katrisims »

Hooray, an update!
Spoiler:
Oh dear, I hope mrs. Crumplebottom has enough of yarn. She's indeed going to do a lot more knitting before you're done!

I hope your deal with Gage was carefully worded, so that you only put them in your game and it's up to Gage after that. Because otherwise the start isn't too promising! :D Oh, and when Renee finds out, she's surely going to murder you in several ways - or your simself at least.

Hey, in love, war and private school, all means are allowed right? (How was that saying in English again...) Congrats on making it in!

I like Wendy. She survives how she can! As for Nose, I kind of want to smack him in the upside of his head, too. If you find a way to put that bad smart milk in his cheerios, I have no objections!

Oh goodness. Folly must be the craziest looking dog I've ever seen! :rotfl: I wonder if it's possible to get even crazier with more breeding... :hmm: Looking forward to finding out!

Good thing Lassie found a good (?) home, she wasn't really cut to manage with the rest of the dogs.

Good for Angel, being able to distract her husband from the Suspicious Other Women!

Michelle is right, that house is very Gage! I'm sure he appreciates your decorating efforts. Though he's disappointed that you sleep on the sofa.

Ooh yeah, the other tourists are always hungry! I remember one who stole my sim's cereal like three times in a row, she was determined to have it! Good that you found a way around it though!

Congrats on getting the map! Quite good luck there. You can also find one by digging for treasure, but there's no guarantee that it's for the right location.

Jessie is definitely... friend... material for later! That face template is a way for quick results in an uglacy.

I'm glad Quinton had a great time too! :haha: Oh, and I don't think I've ever seen anyone fall off the hammock, good catch!
That was fun. :)
ChokolateBanana

Post by ChokolateBanana »

Wow, reading this is so nostalgic :angel1:
Spoiler:
Nosferatu is so annoying xD He also kinda looks like Don the zombie O_o might be just me xd
Wendy on the other hand is so adorable >w< it's funny how she was always with the dogs :D
The nanny is probably the most useless NPC to exist in the game xd they do everything except watch over kids.
Poor Angel :c the legacy is really starting to get to her. I hope this little camping trip will help soothe her nerves :3
Pssst, it has plantsims!
Sam

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Sam »

:)
Spoiler:
Wow Gage's house! If you can call it that - welcome to the jungle is much, much closer! Is it the lot bin house that came with Ikea stuff? I quite like that house :) (how many times can I say 'house' before it loses all meaning?)

Those dogs :popeye: I've never seen anything like them! Definitely a unique breed!

You can also dig for treasure to find the maps, but like Katri said, you might not get the map you want. And knowing the Uglacies, they'll probably strike a lot of water pipes before finding any maps! :cover:
MichelleCYoung

Post Counts

Post by MichelleCYoung »

Chapter 3
Spoiler:
BWAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAA! Seriously, I laughed through the whole thing.

That expression on the headmaster's face is just so creepy.

Tank read your mind, or just wants to get it on with an older, more experienced woman, who can teach him some tricks.

Quinomei - what can I say? He's... really something. I've never seen a sim so pumped, for one thing. For another thing, Angel has a LOT of competition for her man.

Loved the camping vacation. Already setting up for Wendy to be heiress? I'm so glad. I like her much better than Nosferatu, as heir.

Finally - NEAT condo for Gage. It has a nice layout, and all the fun stuff he'll ever need, right? He even has a bar and a hot tub to lure in the simselves. LOL! Also, how did you make my simself make those great expressions for the tour? So cool! Really, I do like all the animal print stuff. THAT CAR! That is so awesome! And a hot tub! And bubble blower! No wonder I never want to leave. Anyway, thanks, so much, for the tour. It was great. There's just one thing missing: Elixir of Life to keep His Gageness young forever.

Oh, yeah, that dog breed - a wolf in sheep's clothing, indeed!
Great chapter!
Badass Alphabetocalypse (Complete!)
All of my other projects should be moved to the graveyard. But I have a new computer, at last! WOOOOT!
Little White Comet
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
Steam ID: littlewhitecomet
Origin ID: LittleWhiteComet
Great Britain

Post Counts

Post by Little White Comet »

:plumbob2:
Spoiler:
I'm so glad you haven't changed the way you wright the Uglacies, the way you play them and how miserable their life's arm is so hilarious.
Nose is great, I've never seen such a bratty Sim and while I'm sorry you had to deal with him I'm glad that we could hear about.
Ah the BBQ, at least we aren't having a repeat of Marsha's unfortunate demise.
Poor Angel! I was waiting for her to crack but to think it was because of the demon poodle. She's too nice to be an Uglacy.
Quinomei. Just Quinomei in general. Hilarious.
All in all this update was great and I'm looking forward to when you update next.
Happy Simmin!
PrinceSarah

Post by PrinceSarah »

I'm loving this! Again, I'll say the thing you hear all the time- you brought me to boolprop back when the uglacy was first coming out! Pretty sure I had Gage in my game at one point too...

Can't wait to see what happens next.
platformperil
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode

Post by platformperil »

Spoiler:
God, I remember reading the Uglacy so long ago. It was incredibly cool, and I still love it now. Love the founder, love the spouse, love the kids, and also love Candy sleeping on Gage's couch.

Ah, good times.

You're welcome and free to use my simself in my signature. I can't promise I'll be so nice to Gage, but I'm more than willing to be a lush.

Can't wait for more. Super excited!
Uta No Prince Sama!
Candi0207

Post by Candi0207 »

Thanks everyone,

I really am working on this still. WordPress has been difficult lately, trying to insert their ads everywhere. Is nothing free anymore?! Anyway, I have downloaded some simselves :diablo:

But there is no contract promises to Gage, although I cannot be held responsible for your simselves' activities. Seriously, the only thing worse than legacy sims are simselves, lol. Michelle was in that hot tub within a minute of the tour, and that was NOT me. It was like old times. Thanks for all the kind comments, now if I can get word press to behave I should have an update soon.
Mauricette
Steam ID: coag27
Origin ID: DiamondCoyote

Post Counts

Re: The REAL Uglacy is back! Updated June 24, 2016

Post by Mauricette »

Spoiler:
whoa! I must have the zombie apocalypse mod! Good chapters, by the way, very entertaining. Keep up the good work. :3
BlueBerryPie

Post by BlueBerryPie »

Wow! So much has happened in this chapter. Definitely going to give it a more thorough read. I'm just a bit annoyed I haven't poked my head in here since this got updated on my birthday. :shifty: Regardless, very good stuff. :)
katrisims
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
Finland

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

House Flair

Post Counts

Post by katrisims »

Whoops, I seem to have missed the latest update! Well, here goes:
Spoiler:
Aww, Grandpa Don knows just the way to comfort poor Wendy! :haha:

Sometimes the headmasters just really hate talking about any topic it feels, haven't figured it out. I usually avoid talking to them, do the tour and the dinner, and as an emergency measure I'll resort to coffee after dinner. Glad the headmaster accepted! :)

I definitely wouldn't have blamed you if you quit without saving after having more puppies! That's already a lot of dogs.

Oh, that's a nice handicap I think. :) Something to spend the money on when the family progresses in generations, and some extra challenge to try and own ALL the businesses. Looking forward to seeing how that goes! Aww, Samantha to the rescue! She must be happy not being pregnant anymore, at least!

Go Wendy! She's doing amazingly well!

David would probably be spouse material for an uglacy if he wasn't a playable, as would most of his family really. Of course, you could towniefy him to make him legacy legal if you wanted to. :) Or well, aspiration fodder works too.

Whoo, congrats to Angel for getting permaplat! (And to Samantha for not being pregnant anymore.) Heh Samantha's suggestions on what to wish from the genie. It's nice that Angel got some more time now that she's permaplat.

Go Wendy for showing interest in someone... err, well someone with interesting genetics! Jihoon is an obvious choice for an uglacy, so if Wendy likes him, great!

Yikes about the zombie apocalypse! Things were going so well too! (In case it would help you find it, I think the mod is actually by Pescado from MATY.) And then on top of that the mishap with Nose and the hoover... Eek! Good thing that ended well, after all.

Okay, make that two times. Wow! Good thing Wendy was there to plead and managed it! And glad you got the crashing issue sorted. I would have kicked the zombies out too, for all the trouble they caused.

Hooray for graduations, I'm sure Wendy and Jihoon will be a fun next generation!
Great update, as always! :applause: Looking forward to more. :)
Candi0207

Re: The REAL Uglacy is back! Updated November 27, 2016

Post by Candi0207 »

Thanks everyone,

Sorry I haven't written or checked in in awhile, but I'm in my crazy last year of college and up until now was doing homework non-stop. Still have one more semester to go but have a bit of a break so wanted to update on this family. I have not stopped, only had other priorities. It was great fun to play again this weekend!
Twilightoutside

Post Counts

Re: The REAL Uglacy is back! Christmas Special Update!

Post by Twilightoutside »

I finally came to read your fantastic continuation of the greatest Uglacy (and perhaps legacy) ever!
Spoiler:
It felt like coming home after many years in the wild... I loved seeing the old Sims we've grown to love in the past and I loved the new ones too, even the ones who were a pain in the butt (yes I mean you, Nose....) - I also loved (and laughed, oh heaven, how I laughed) at all the situations they were in, all the mishaps, failures, problems, fires, trash piles, puddles, reaper visits etc. they ran into... it felt like watching a trainwreck, horrible but you can't stop laughing.... and your dialogue to the characters nails it. Every. Single. Time!

Of course, my appearance was the only thing I couldn't laugh over... Boo, Mr. Nemo, you're boooooring...

:#1:
MichelleCYoung

Post Counts

Post by MichelleCYoung »

I've been offline for a few months, so instead of picking up where I left off, I just binge-read it all again. I LOVE this so much!
Spoiler:
Your last chapter, I literally went, "AAAAH!" and felt so bad for the poor little boy. And then you turned it around with that party. OMG, I adore Gage. Even my simself likes him, which just seems so appropriate to me, to tell the truth.

And Goopy! I never really liked him, until he moved in with Gage. Now, he's a hoot, in his back-of-the-stage way.

I'm so happy for the relationship fix. Huzzah!
Also, how do you make them bang pans? I have never seen that before.

Oh, and Nicholaplaysthesims has completed as Sims 2 Apocalypse challenge (but it's not linked in her siggy, so you have to check Completed Sims 2 Legacy stories, on Boolprop), and is doing a new legacy now, I think.
Badass Alphabetocalypse (Complete!)
All of my other projects should be moved to the graveyard. But I have a new computer, at last! WOOOOT!
Audrey
United States of America

Post by Audrey »

AHH yay!!! I just reread all of your Uglacy and Prettacy the other day, so I'm very excited about this! I'm off to read ~~

Edit**
Just got done binge reading! My, am I having intense nostalgia. I was in middle school when I first read the Uglacies, when you were about 4 generations in, I think. Now I'm 23, a college grad and still geeking out about your stories.
Spoiler:
I sure am glad you and Don made up. Who knew Gage would be the one to bring you back together???
I adored Angel, what a sweetheart. I am glad to see your sims back to their mean selves too, though! Wouldn't be right if they were freakishly nice. You're definitely breeding true Uglacies!
Also, I would be more than willing to sacrifice my simself for your neighborhood if you need more. She is really addicted to the hot tub, though.

Can't wait for the next update. Hope everything is going well for you with college and everything!
In Progress Challenges:
The Ugly Truth ISBI | Next up: A Strangetown Playthrough?
Sims 2 Simself (Family aspiration, 4/6/4/5/6)
cowforbrains

Re: The REAL Uglacy is back! Updated May 27, 2017!

Post by cowforbrains »

I am so reading this. How did I not know this was a thing!?
Candi0207

Re: The REAL Uglacy is back! Updated May 27, 2017!

Post by Candi0207 »

Er you should read this Renee, and may I just beg for your forgiveness in advance...

Return to “Sims 2 Stories”