The REAL Uglacy is back! Updated October 6, 2018

All sims 2 stories go here.
Forum rules
When your story is completed, please send a PM to Blamsart letting her know the story has been completed. She will award the medal and move the story to the Completed section.
Please do not use the report function to report the completed stories any longer.

Stories that need to be moved to the Graveyard should still be reported as usual.
Cororon
Site Admin
Site Admin
Sweden

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Re: The REAL Uglacy is back!

Post by Cororon »

Cool! The transition from TS3 to TS2 looked seamless, and understandable thanks to the abduction. ^^
Nigh139

Post by Nigh139 »

I have to say that I LOVE the uglacies and really missed them. It makes me so ANGRY that ea took down the sims 2 website. I wasn't on for like a year and went back to read some of my favorites and poof all gone. :cry: can't wait for more stories though.
Candi0207

Post by Candi0207 »

Hey Nigh,
You should check out http://clockwatching.net/~jack/s2/reader/

All the old favs were archived there before the Sims 2 site died.
Sam

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Sam »

Loved the update!
Spoiler:
Can't believe your legacy almost died before it began! Always good to have a Gage around, right? :)
Keika
United States of America

Post Counts

Post by Keika »

Spoiler:
Great update! Looks like Angel's off to a good start, despite that whole lightning debacle. Seriously, since when does lightning strike twice like that? I think your game might be taking some revenge on you. :shifty:

Seriously, this was a great start! I'm looking forward to more! :)
MichelleCYoung

Post Counts

Post by MichelleCYoung »

I just read Chapter 1, and ROTFLSHIPMP!

Well, I didn't ACTUALLY pee my pants, but golly, this was funny!

Why do so many people complain about the University years in Sims 2? I think they're great! So much scope for drama, comedy, romance, friendships, and just general fun.

Also, Gagey J is a hero sandwich, and I just want to eat him up. While blindfolded.
Badass Alphabetocalypse (Complete!)
All of my other projects should be moved to the graveyard. But I have a new computer, at last! WOOOOT!
ChokolateBanana

Post by ChokolateBanana »

OH MY GLOB IT'S YOU!! :D
I didn't know you posted on boolprop! I've been reading your legacies many many years ago and I sometimes re-read them even now! I can't believe you're still active :D Sorry for spazzing out like that, but man, this is amazing. Can't wait to read this and be hit with nostalgia :bounce:
Pssst, it has plantsims!
Ani-Mei
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

House Flair

Post Counts

Post by Ani-Mei »

Spoiler:
GJ was actually useful for something, who would have thought? Greek Houses only need to be level 6 to be the top, it's nice that it's so low. I haven't done one in a while. I play an RKC, can't have a Uni till you collect one million in taxes, I also have a legacy that I had to rebuild so no Greek House there anymore. But I am looking forward to getting one soon enough. Anyway, nice to see the Ugly curve beginning off with cromagnon man.
DreamWeaver

Post Counts

Post by DreamWeaver »

Candi:
Spoiler:
Great chapter. My gosh Gage Jr. is so funny and Angela is adorable as a zombie. Yay for Don and Samara and Gage. Keep up the great work.
:smiley:
BlueBerryPie

Post by BlueBerryPie »

Going through the Uni chapter reminded me of one thing I really like about crazy faces in the Sims 2 and that is all the different looks they can pull off. All those exaggerated looks that are hilarious and by themselves just bring a smile to my face. Almost inspires me to fire the game up again myself.
Lorinsv
Staff Moderator
Staff Moderator

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Lorinsv »

Wow, you just never know what the game is going to throw at you - I love it! The Greek House is looking good too.
Image Image
ISTJ
Nigh139

Post by Nigh139 »

One of the main things I really regret about my old computer dying is the lost of ALL the legacy characters I had downloaded. IF (big if) anyone knows where to download gage, and the other uglacy's, toast and her sims, cowforbrains ( I REEALLYYYYYY want her) or any others I will love you forever. I do already have Candi, and already she's having issues in game. Got wished from the well and then zapped by a sentry bot (I really have no idea why, all she was doing was kissing one of my sims) she ran away screaming and hasn't been back since.
Candi0207

Post by Candi0207 »

Hey Nigh,

It just so happens that I have CowforBrains, Toast, and everyone else I had in the day. Not only did I save my Uglacy family, but I have a ton of simselfs too. (Which if I see are active will likely make an appearance in my game). I haven't seen Toast post in a long, long time... so sad, I miss my favorite nemesis. I uploaded Gage, Don, Samara, and my Simself for the taking. I'm learning how to do all this stuff without using the exchange, but it can be done. Here are the links for what I have uploaded.

Don The Zombie is here: http://www.mediafire.com/download/1w18k ... .Sims2Pack
Samara: http://www.mediafire.com/download/zun9z ... .Sims2Pack
Gage (Everyone's favorite :P) : http://www.mediafire.com/download/6rsmy ... .Sims2Pack
My Simself: http://www.mediafire.com/download/ed435 ... .Sims2Pack

If you were playing back in the day, and were in my game and want your simself, let me know. Let me know too if you were under a different name. If CowforBrains responds we can ask if she minds if I load her up to "my exchange" and I will be glad to do that.
Nigh139

Post by Nigh139 »

OH MY GOD!!! squeal. I love you Candi. I can't wait till I download them. You're awesome!!!!!!
pucksummerdream

Post by pucksummerdream »

EVERYTHING about this legacy is making me miss The Sims 2. The lifetime rewards...the zombie skin...the cheeks that hang high above the face like a pendulum...I just want to get to the nearest PC and start playing it again.
ImageImageImage
katrisims
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
Finland

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

House Flair

Post Counts

Post by katrisims »

Whoops, a bit late with commenting, but here goes:
Spoiler:
Angie really doesn't seem a typical Uglacy, but hey, a change of pace is sometimes interesting!

Good times indeed, Samara! :rotfl:

I'm with Don, I wouldn't really feel reassured either if Gage Jr. was watching over my kid!

Nothing out of the ordinary. Just a little demonic possession in the cafeteria. :D

I'm surprised to find that I'm actually a little sorry for Gage Jr. Angie doesn't get this thing called privacy, at all.

The secret society abductions happen at the worst possible times, don't they?

Phil may have been uglier than Quinton, but then, chemistry and happiness matter too. Besides, there's plenty of time to get the ugliness going on, this is only generation one! Plus, I kinda like Quinton so far.

I'd forgotten about the secret society mess, too. Those sims really are messy!

Wow, Angie truly is a change of pace, with her date want panel and all. But it seems she and Quinton are working out, little by little.

Oh Gage Jr., first standing up to Heather for Angie, then flirting with Heather. Never change! :haha:

Oh wow, I've never seen a sim getting hit by a lightning twice in a row! What are the odds? But phew, Gage Jr. saves the day, go Gage Jr.!

It seems Gage Jr. is also useful for bringing party scores up. Well, not with the fighting, but I do think that one was a kind of a must.
That was fun! :applause: Looking forward to seeing Angie getting this legacy going!
MichelleCYoung

Post Counts

Post by MichelleCYoung »

OK, Chapter 2
Spoiler:
I love the recap, and I REALLY wish that the exchange hadn't gone down in the middle of the apocalypse. Just curious, did you ever finish playing it, even if you didn't post it?

The way your characters interact - LOVE IT! I do hope Don will forgive you someday. Heh, I'd probably forget about it, too, given the convolusions in this game.

Angel is adorable. Yaaay! A baby! And of course there will be booze at the party. She maybe shouldn't drink it, while pregnant, but it's an Uglacy party, so there will be booze.

Wow, I already forgot Komeii Jr.'s name.

Gagey Jr - He's fun. He doesn't look at her plumbob, because they're related? LOL!

OMG, Don's expressions are PRICELESS! No chili! The horror!

Well, at least the fashion skill is maxed. There may be another Goopy fashion parade in this challenge! I loved his outfits.

Oh, no. Enemies with your creator? Say it ain't so!

And Gage leaves at the birth. LOL!

Wow, that picture. I just don't know where to look - Quinten's chin, his abs, his waistband, or the baby's diaper.

Awww, Nosferatu is so cute! Little Nosie.

"We have a professional nanny to take care of you." Is that terror in the baby's eyes? I think it is.

And she just STARES at Nosie there on the floor. Yeeeaaahhhh.

Uh oh. She found the keg!

Thank goodness the job came up, at last. And that you're not playing an apocalypse, and can ignore those chance cards for the first few levels, where being fired is so darned dangerous. Good luck!

Ah, yeah, Samantha is like the work-version of Marsha Bruening.

Oh, no. I spoke too soon! Fearless! In Education! Yikes! Well, at least you can take the job again, if you get fired, right?

Ummm, what happened to Nosie's left calf? Was it amputated by the drunken nanny?

I think you have a romantic polygon in the making.

Aaahhh, the facial structure may come later, but you've got the personality down pat. And he's sweet Angel's kid? HAH! The truth will come out.

ROFL!!! Nosie's head seems to be floating above the snow, or maybe eating it. I thought, "What kind of glitch is THAT?!"

Gage takes an interest? Woooow. Weird. There must be something up. Does he see a little protégé?

OH, no, double nannies. I wonder how many you can collect?

Gage has the best expressions.

I think it is some kind of cosmic irony that of all pictures in this chapter NOT to show up, it's the one labeled, "YAY!!! Look at me!"

And I just woke up my sister laughing about Don's "safe word."

OK, dog-eating zombie kid. Niiiice.

Don's chili - always a classic.

Samantha's a sim-bin sim, member of the Ottomas family, and is already married to the father of her other children. Just move the family into a house, and you'll get all the info you need. P.S., her husband might make a good genetic donor to this family, if you don't mind the illegitimate drama of it all. Seriously, he looks weird.

I love Gage's house. I'd love a tour. Also, feel free to use me as Gage-fodder, since he's just so desperate. Poor, poor Gage, needs some lovin'.

Yeah, I am a bit nutsy. Why do you ask?

Sims 2 will always rule! Just because it's not as popular doesn't mean... Oh, well. It's still strong here at boolprop.

It's COWFORBRAINS! YEAAAHHHH!
This was a really fun chapter! I'm so glad you're back!

BTW, thanks for the downloads! I had sworn off more downloads, but I may just have to make an exception. Do you have any Don T-shirts, too?
Badass Alphabetocalypse (Complete!)
All of my other projects should be moved to the graveyard. But I have a new computer, at last! WOOOOT!
pucksummerdream

Post by pucksummerdream »

Spoiler:
the famous Sims-2-era simself plots have always been strong in my heart. god I miss them. and it looks like you're definitely starting them back up!

i love Angel and whatshisname...i just toggled away from the chapter and forgot his name because i just kept calling him Komei in the back of mind. EITHER WAY, great start to the fun stuff. can't wait for more!!
ImageImageImage
katrisims
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
Finland

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

House Flair

Post Counts

Re: The REAL Uglacy is back! Updated March 7, 2016.

Post by katrisims »

Spoiler:
Well whoops. Forgetting your own great granddaughter - happens to the best of us, right? At least my sims families tend to get so complex that at some point I start losing track of who's who and how they all are related. Thanks for the recap, too!

Uh oh, that apology didn't go too well... Well, Don has to forgive you eventually... I think?

Wow, that must be the most romantic wedding ever. :D Congrats on the roof raiser! Hey actually, I think there is something with roof raisers in the rules... Yeah, the Happy Birthday master point, you could try that! :)

Wow, Pierre is indeed some kind of a pet jackpot. Yikes!

Oh come on Don, now you're just looking for excuses to be mad. If Angel had made chili, you would have complained that Candi didn't let you make it or something!

Hi little Nose! Yeah, he looks maybe a bit too much on the normal side. Well, we'll see how he continues to grow up. And maybe the next baby will be uglier. Hi Wendy! Looking forward to seeing how you turn out, too!

Samantha is actually a sim bin sim, she has a family there too. There may be a problem with her pregnancy though, I think it depends on your EPs somehow.

Oh dear, it's Renee. It's been a while, hasn't it. Well we'll see how this turns out! *gets popcorn*
Great seeing this get properly started!
Repo

Re: The REAL Uglacy is back! Updated March 7, 2016.

Post by Repo »

Woah, I never thought I'd see another Sims 2 Candi Legacy! Now that definitely had me excited. And yay! The Uglacies are back. I still remember them (whatever happened to your final Uglacy heir, Victor?). Though I totally need to give that a re-read. I might do that since the stories were ported over from the exchange.

Anyways, really enjoyed this so far!
Spoiler:
I love how you've incorporated Sims 3 (and to some extent 4) and the fall of the exchange, as well as you moving on from 2 for a bit, into the plot. I admittedly haven't been reading too many Sims stories as of recent, but it's not something I've seen. Very original and creative.

And it's always nice to see old faces again, though man. It's almost a little hard to see Don and Samara so bitter (and hell, Samara is somehow meaner when shes not talking to a person, which is saying a lot). Renee popping up at the end of Chapter 2 was also fun, since your rivalry with her always provided entertaining chapters.

Your humor is also on point as always, making this a blast to read (and hey, you seem to have improved some as a Simmer! You haven't accidentally fed yourself to a Cowplant yet! And you survived the hardest part of an Apocalypse which takes skills, especially with those ghosts you had) And Angel being such a goodie-too-shoes that it's a headache is actually pretty amusing as well, since it's usually every other type of sim that causes those
Overall, really enjoyed it so far and looking forward to seeing the next chapter! :)

Return to “Sims 2 Stories”