The Literal Booker Legacy - Completed *03.12.2020*

Forum rules
Congratulations on completing your challenge!
peachy123uk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Re: The Literal Booker Legacy - Gen 6.7 Update! *09.03.20*

Post by peachy123uk »

Spoiler:
oh I am sad I wanted Ryman to win. Oh well let's see how Eliot does as the queen for gen 6. I love how sims 2 put such weird clothing when a sim graduates
UPCOMING EVENTS:

JUNE
PRIDE

JULY
SIMNANO

DECEMBER
CHRISTMAS 2024

graymondaysleep
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by graymondaysleep »

LuckyDuck wrote:I have returned for more Booker B ^ ) Sadly only time for one chapter tonight.
Spoiler:
CHAPTER 3.2- Those photos on the wall of the dead Bookers is so cute but sad. ;n; I love the baby sink baths! I still love Otis! The toddler is too adorable too. I love Bronte trying to make small talk before Woohoo. The toddler/dog cuddles in TS2 are heart melting ;o; Cherry and Austen's possible goodbye hug is so emotional. I'm going to get emotional again aren't I? ;o; Otis in the mirror was so cute. Eee for new baby!
That's okay! I'm glad you're still enjoying the legacy!
Spoiler:
I know, it gets sadder as you go on too... Bronte is such an awkward Romance sim, I love it. I knoww! Especially with a big cuddly dog like Otis!
Losing Cherry and Austen was really difficult. There's something that so tearjerking about losing your first generation sim in a legacy.
Thank you for reading LuckyDuck!!
peachy123uk wrote:
Spoiler:
oh I am sad I wanted Ryman to win. Oh well let's see how Eliot does as the queen for gen 6. I love how sims 2 put such weird clothing when a sim graduates
Spoiler:
I know, I think a few people are gonna be a bit sad with the results but hey, Eliot's gonna provide a lot of drama so it won't be too bad.
I know, I should really default my clothing but I like a lot of the base game clothing... Sometimes hahahaha
Thank you for reading, Peachy!!
Currently Playing:
Completed:
108sims
Origin ID: 108sims

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by 108sims »

Spoiler:
I can't believe Eliot won! This should definitely make for an interesting generation.

Grilled Cheese Eliot! Maybe that'll mellow her out?

I still love you Du Maurier!

Wow rude, telling your own daughter she wasn't your choice to win.

Bruce is uh, interesting. I don't know why Eliot is so annoyed. Du Maurier's a lesbian, she's not going to take Bruce away from Eliot.

I feel like she's going to regret hanging up on Kim. Don't want to make a witch mad!

I'm not sure how Eliot and Bruce are going to work if she keeps arguing with him every three seconds. :lol:

Okay Bruce's obsession with Du Maurier is getting super creepy ngl.

Poor Ryman!

I'm enjoying Ryman's antics. Romance sims are kind of fun.

I support Du Maurier's life goals.

:rotfl: Lily's face when Ryman was bragging about his conquests.
[align=center]Image
ImageImageImageImage[/align]
graymondaysleep
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

108sims wrote:
Spoiler:
I can't believe Eliot won! This should definitely make for an interesting generation.

Grilled Cheese Eliot! Maybe that'll mellow her out?

I still love you Du Maurier!

Wow rude, telling your own daughter she wasn't your choice to win.

Bruce is uh, interesting. I don't know why Eliot is so annoyed. Du Maurier's a lesbian, she's not going to take Bruce away from Eliot.

I feel like she's going to regret hanging up on Kim. Don't want to make a witch mad!

I'm not sure how Eliot and Bruce are going to work if she keeps arguing with him every three seconds. :lol:

Okay Bruce's obsession with Du Maurier is getting super creepy ngl.

Poor Ryman!

I'm enjoying Ryman's antics. Romance sims are kind of fun.

I support Du Maurier's life goals.

:rotfl: Lily's face when Ryman was bragging about his conquests.
Spoiler:
Me too! However, I think three people saw what I couldn't because Eliot was the most genetically diverse Booker kid so I'm not too fussed anymore lolol

She's the same, but just about grilled cheese now lol

Du Maurier in her spin-off legacy: Everybody Loves Rie.

Wilde and his inability to be cool and casual.

Eliot's just likes arguing for the sake of arguing. If there's anything that can set her off, it will.

Heh, you'll see how well their marriage works.

He does it all autonomously too, I can't stop him. He just keeps following her and staring at her. I've caught him relaxing on her bed a few times too...

Bronte was the best Romance sim I've ever played but Ryman definitely comes close. I wish I had more Romance sims in the legacy just because of how fun they actually are.

Lilly: I can't believe this little green baby is a fully grown adult making dirty jokes now!! *surprised pikachu.jpeg*
Thank you for reading!! :DD
Currently Playing:
Completed:
LuckyDuck

Post Counts

Post by LuckyDuck »

Happy birthday! Time for more Booker binge. I haven't got time for the usual detail tonight so I apologise for that! I'm at the end of the main Gen 3, before the College years.
Spoiler:
Welcome Shelley! Love the naming choice! Your comment on black hair being constant in the legacy, I hear that apparently a common issue with TS2 legacies is black and brown becoming very dominant genes is due to some sort of game coding issue of sorts. I love rock star Bronte. I love Austen winding up Cherry over having a longer life. RIP Cherry ;n; Toddler drawing table pics are always super adorable. Woah Bronte, steady on! Aww, Ellis has a girlfriend ;o;

Older Shelley is so pretty! I love the heiress/ Rocket Man phone call. XD Aww no we missed the adorable First Kiss animation! Still Shelley has a boyfriend at least! Good job making meeting the parents slightly awkward, Heath! Trouble is due to the theme of this legacy, his name just makes me think of Heathcliff... XC NOOO MY PUPPER! I will miss you Otis my pup child ;o; The timing of that painting, as adorable as it is... : ( WELCOME Leroy, bless the new pup child! Well at least the doggo grew up adorable! I didn't actually realise how cute animals are in this game. I prefer them to the TS3 pets actually.

Ellis and Uma aren't wasting any time, haha! Good timing on the burgular's part. Not only do you lose your virginity, but also your wallet. Good job on the policewoman though! Ahhh I am so happy about the adorable restaurant proposal! TBH the Countess is pretty cool, until she bites an object NPC. : P It's so cute that Shelley loves her boyfriend no matter what, bless her. Gosh that fire sounds awful, RIP Carla!
graymondaysleep
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

LuckyDuck wrote:Happy birthday! Time for more Booker binge. I haven't got time for the usual detail tonight so I apologise for that! I'm at the end of the main Gen 3, before the College years.
Spoiler:
Welcome Shelley! Love the naming choice! Your comment on black hair being constant in the legacy, I hear that apparently a common issue with TS2 legacies is black and brown becoming very dominant genes is due to some sort of game coding issue of sorts. I love rock star Bronte. I love Austen winding up Cherry over having a longer life. RIP Cherry ;n; Toddler drawing table pics are always super adorable. Woah Bronte, steady on! Aww, Ellis has a girlfriend ;o;

Older Shelley is so pretty! I love the heiress/ Rocket Man phone call. XD Aww no we missed the adorable First Kiss animation! Still Shelley has a boyfriend at least! Good job making meeting the parents slightly awkward, Heath! Trouble is due to the theme of this legacy, his name just makes me think of Heathcliff... XC NOOO MY PUPPER! I will miss you Otis my pup child ;o; The timing of that painting, as adorable as it is... : ( WELCOME Leroy, bless the new pup child! Well at least the doggo grew up adorable! I didn't actually realise how cute animals are in this game. I prefer them to the TS3 pets actually.

Ellis and Uma aren't wasting any time, haha! Good timing on the burgular's part. Not only do you lose your virginity, but also your wallet. Good job on the policewoman though! Ahhh I am so happy about the adorable restaurant proposal! TBH the Countess is pretty cool, until she bites an object NPC. : P It's so cute that Shelley loves her boyfriend no matter what, bless her. Gosh that fire sounds awful, RIP Carla!
Thank you very much <3
No problemo! I'm glad you're still finding time to read my work, so I'm grateful for that regardless :)
Spoiler:
That wouldn't surprise me, usually, recessive genes are quite good if you have a sim with those genes, but I think maybe having Cherry in, who had black hair too, sort of took away the blonde recessive gene from Bronte... but it doesn't explain why Hardy's kids had blond hair... So I don't really know what's going on... I'm hoping the genetics sort themselves out for my future challenges. I can deal with it in this legacy, but it's reoccurring I might go mad.

Yes! Shelley was a gorgeous sim. I love her face so much so don't be surprised if she pops up in other sims work of mine!
Pfft, Heathcliff. Don't worry, if Shelley's his Cathy, they'll end up together no matter what.
Yeah, pets in TS3 were a bit weird. I'm kinda glad they improved in TS4, because I loved recreating my dogs in TS4 with cats and dogs. I kept giving myself Sphynxs too because I am obsessed. I actually found someone who does Sphynx cat fur for TS2 and I had to have it.

Oh man, let me tell you of the time I nearly finished my legacy prematurely. I was CRYING. If I lost Ellis, fine, it was an occupational hazard, but if Shelley went too, I would have been so annoyed. At least the only person we lost was a cheerleader, but still, I was upset we lost someone in a fire like that.
Thank you so much for reading! I hope you enjoy Generation 4!
Currently Playing:
Completed:
graymondaysleep
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: The Literal Booker Legacy - Gen 7.1 Update! *16.03.2020*

sorry i've been gone so long. I started a new job and guess what? working with kids is so tiring lolol

Anyway, today I bring you the spares update as well as the first chapter of generation seven!
I've already played through generation 7, and there is no heir poll, so i'll be updating every monday until I figure out a better updating plan. (Somehow all of my coursework has decided to pile on in the same month LOL!)
However, if the schools close because of Covid, my updates will probably be more frequent cus i'll be playing more so we'll see how it goes.

Anyway, I hope you're all taking care of yourselves!
Currently Playing:
Completed:
108sims

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by 108sims »

Working with kids is exhausting, and I don't even have to see them face to face! I hope you stay safe!
Spoiler:
Eliot's the same as ever I see. I agree with Bruce, I'm pretty sure the Bookers have enough money for an extra tip.

Oh this is going to be an awkward generation with Lily and Bruce having three bolts. I guess he really likes Eliot's whole family. *shudders*

'How many kids are we having?' 'Irrelevant.' Oh boy. :roll:

Eliot is such a big Diva. I see changing aspirations hasn't changed her at all.

What lovely vows. :lol:

Not gonna lie Eliot kind of terrifies me.

You'd think Bruce would be a tiny bit more excited since he's a family sim.

Well Bruce was right about the twins. I'm sorry the black hair has come back. It will haunt you until the end of the legacy.

I say marry in the paper boy, especially since it looks like he might have red hair? More variety!
Spoiler:
Yeah I miss Wynne. :(

It's very weird seeing Dickens as a tub pirate!

It's sad and nice at the same time to see Baldwin and Sedar again.

I love Mitch's face with the cake shoving lol!

I am passing on my multiple's curse just by reading your legacy. :twisted:

I love their cute little matching PJs!

Yay I'm so glad Charlie is back :D

I hope they've both decided to stay faithful.

More alien babies. Yay! :alien:

Uma is super pretty.

I like Ellis's shirt!

A playground is definitely better than a honeymoon.

I still think Dooley is an amazing looking dog.

Constance and Elizabeth are both gorgeous. I love the rainbow flag in their house.

I love how sims constantly ignore weddings.

Samantha is precious.

Couples cuddling is one of the many, many things I miss from sims 2.

I can't believe you're getting so close to the end!
[align=center]Image
graymondaysleep
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

108sims wrote:Working with kids is exhausting, and I don't even have to see them face to face! I hope you stay safe!
Spoiler:
Eliot's the same as ever I see. I agree with Bruce, I'm pretty sure the Bookers have enough money for an extra tip.

Oh this is going to be an awkward generation with Lily and Bruce having three bolts. I guess he really likes Eliot's whole family. *shudders*

'How many kids are we having?' 'Irrelevant.' Oh boy. :roll:

Eliot is such a big Diva. I see changing aspirations hasn't changed her at all.

What lovely vows. :lol:

Not gonna lie Eliot kind of terrifies me.

You'd think Bruce would be a tiny bit more excited since he's a family sim.

Well Bruce was right about the twins. I'm sorry the black hair has come back. It will haunt you until the end of the legacy.

I say marry in the paper boy, especially since it looks like he might have red hair? More variety!
Spoiler:
Yeah I miss Wynne. :(

It's very weird seeing Dickens as a tub pirate!

It's sad and nice at the same time to see Baldwin and Sedar again.

I love Mitch's face with the cake shoving lol!

I am passing on my multiple's curse just by reading your legacy. :twisted:

I love their cute little matching PJs!

Yay I'm so glad Charlie is back :D

I hope they've both decided to stay faithful.

More alien babies. Yay! :alien:

Uma is super pretty.

I like Ellis's shirt!

A playground is definitely better than a honeymoon.

I still think Dooley is an amazing looking dog.

Constance and Elizabeth are both gorgeous. I love the rainbow flag in their house.

I love how sims constantly ignore weddings.

Samantha is precious.

Couples cuddling is one of the many, many things I miss from sims 2.

I can't believe you're getting so close to the end!
Yeah, you too, Allison.
Spoiler:
You gotta love her though. She's so spiteful, it's almost hilarious.

Thankfully, there wasn't any flirting and any autonomous stuff i saw was cancelled immediately. Bruce finds Lilly attractive but is faithful to Eliot.

Nothing unusual from those two. Of course, their vows would be argument related.

Aw, Eliot's fine now she's heiress. I'd hate to imagine what would have happened if she'd lost *shiver*

I'm gonna wake up in a cold sweat because I'll have a nightmare I had black hair! Black hair is beautiful but I'm so sick of it after six generations.

Hehehe, we shall see what I plan with the cute paperboy ;)
Spoiler:
Yeah, I felt the same when I was editing the chapter. I was like, oh, it's Baldwin and Serdar... Oh..... It's baldwin and serdar :(((

I think you are! I'm going to ban you from my next challenges so I won't get a lod of twins again (kidding!)

We shall see if Morrison and Shannon will stay faithful as the spares keep going. I think having kids sort of makes it difficult to cheat now, but we'll see.

She is! I love Uma so much, I might have to recreate her and make her a founder for a challenge, she's so gorgeous.

Ahahaha, yes! Ellis' shirt is on point. I think it suits his character perfectly. I got them from here

Yeah, I love Constance and Elizabeth! I was a bit worried Elizabeth would look... "strange" but she's actually gorgeous.

I know, it's gonna be so sad. I'll be popping bottles but with a frown.
Thank you for reading!!
Currently Playing:
Completed:
peachy123uk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by peachy123uk »

Spoiler:
meant to read these last night, well I managed to read the spares last night. I love Eliot she has such a exquisite way of saying things. And Bruce is just doing as he is told lol
UPCOMING EVENTS:

JUNE
PRIDE

JULY
SIMNANO

DECEMBER
CHRISTMAS 2024

graymondaysleep
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

peachy123uk wrote:
Spoiler:
meant to read these last night, well I managed to read the spares last night. I love Eliot she has such a exquisite way of saying things. And Bruce is just doing as he is told lol
Spoiler:
thats okay! take your time peachy <3

lmfao i know right. shes so blunt, i love it.

he clearly loves her a lot. i guess seeing lilly be meek and mild made eliot realise she needs to be more forceful. that one nice point doesnt help though lol
Currently Playing:
Completed:
LuckyDuck

Post Counts

Post by LuckyDuck »

I made progress! Yay!
Spoiler:
GEN 3 SPARES: The Hutchins' wedding is so cute! I love when they take the mick out of poor Bronte's outfit, and her response : P Jude is great and I love the new little baby as well! Lucky the Dalmatian is so so sweet! And Micky the Chow!
Good job Lawrence, you ruined a perfectly good simple meal! AHHH the Enriquez wedding ;o; Why do your sims always melt my heart? So cute that Tyler's having a baby too! Constance and Rupert are great, that little onesie is adorable! And we see Wynne return, I loved Wynne! Love the showbiz outfit with the chips hat : P

4.1: TBH...TS2 ghost dogs are very unnerving to me and I don't know why ;O; Still love Otis though! Shelley's screaming face is absolutely hilarious. The bed cuddle is always heart melting ;O; I miss all the cute stuff from TS2! I'm glad Heath became a Booker! NO BRONTE you will always be remembered! It seems pregnant Sims love falling asleep in their food in the second game! ;o; Hello Angelou!
I love how Shelley wants him to have an alien baby. Maybe you could have an Alien baby and name it after a sci fi author, haha! Yeah it is really weird with Sims skin tones and genetics sometimes. Welcome Morrison! Love Shelley's comeback with the coffee XD I love the ocean themed kids' bedroom! Welcome Baldwin!
graymondaysleep
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

LuckyDuck wrote:I made progress! Yay!
Spoiler:
GEN 3 SPARES: The Hutchins' wedding is so cute! I love when they take the mick out of poor Bronte's outfit, and her response : P Jude is great and I love the new little baby as well! Lucky the Dalmatian is so so sweet! And Micky the Chow!
Good job Lawrence, you ruined a perfectly good simple meal! AHHH the Enriquez wedding ;o; Why do your sims always melt my heart? So cute that Tyler's having a baby too! Constance and Rupert are great, that little onesie is adorable! And we see Wynne return, I loved Wynne! Love the showbiz outfit with the chips hat : P

4.1: TBH...TS2 ghost dogs are very unnerving to me and I don't know why ;O; Still love Otis though! Shelley's screaming face is absolutely hilarious. The bed cuddle is always heart melting ;O; I miss all the cute stuff from TS2! I'm glad Heath became a Booker! NO BRONTE you will always be remembered! It seems pregnant Sims love falling asleep in their food in the second game! ;o; Hello Angelou!
I love how Shelley wants him to have an alien baby. Maybe you could have an Alien baby and name it after a sci fi author, haha! Yeah it is really weird with Sims skin tones and genetics sometimes. Welcome Morrison! Love Shelley's comeback with the coffee XD I love the ocean themed kids' bedroom! Welcome Baldwin!
Yay for progress!
Spoiler:
I know. I can't believe she aged into the frickin' Mrs Claus outfit and I found out way too late. I thought about cropping her out of the photo but... I couldn't do that in the end LOLOL
If Lawrence was a sim from TS3, he'd be unlucky for sure.
I don't know, I think they're just precious little beans and I love them all ;;
Wynne is the best spare I think by far! I loved her character arc so much.
I know! What the hell is up with that headgear!!??

4.1 Yeah, don't zoom in too close, it's nightmare fuel.
Bronte is best Booker, no questions.
Pregnancy just pushes their energy bar too low and sometimes they get low hunger too and you have to choose between letting your pregnant sim starve in bed or
fall asleep whilst eating ;;
Hmmmm.... Maybe I could? Hehehehe. You'll have to wait and see how I progress in later chapters I guess ;)
Thank you! I have a hard time planning the kids rooms cus they only have them for a short while but I guess the family has enough money for renovations every generation so it's not an issue.
Shelley, the sass queen.
Thank you for reading!! :D
Currently Playing:
Completed:
graymondaysleep
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: The Literal Booker Legacy - Gen 7.2 Update! *23.03.2020*

Another update before I disappear for my therapist appointment!

The chapter title is a bit of a spoiler for the name of the third child so hmmmm ;)

Enjoy! Stay safe!
Currently Playing:
Completed:
108sims

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by 108sims »

Spoiler:
I forgot about that mod. :rotfl: Yes Eliot keep eating grilled cheese instead of babies!

Another clone baby. Alcott is cute still.

Love the picture of Eliot lounging there between the twins' cribs.

Yes, hopefully the kiddos get along way better than Eliot did with her siblings.

Wow was not expecting Lily to talk like that!

I love Christie's hat, and how it sticks out through her PJs. :D

It's fun seeing kids from the spare lines show up in the house.

Eliot is already teaching the kids some questionable morals I see.

Awe the mailman finally befriend the corgis.

I'm sad that we're going to be losing Wilde and Lily soon. :(

I'm going with Eliot's about to kill Bruce knowing Eliot.
[align=center]Image
graymondaysleep
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

108sims wrote:
Spoiler:
I forgot about that mod. :rotfl: Yes Eliot keep eating grilled cheese instead of babies!

Another clone baby. Alcott is cute still.

Love the picture of Eliot lounging there between the twins' cribs.

Yes, hopefully the kiddos get along way better than Eliot did with her siblings.

Wow was not expecting Lily to talk like that!

I love Christie's hat, and how it sticks out through her PJs. :D

It's fun seeing kids from the spare lines show up in the house.

Eliot is already teaching the kids some questionable morals I see.

Awe the mailman finally befriend the corgis.

I'm sad that we're going to be losing Wilde and Lily soon. :(

I'm going with Eliot's about to kill Bruce knowing Eliot.
Spoiler:
LMFAO, I was reading moocha-muse's Owl Creek and one of her sims used that mod in a dream sequence and I was like, oh yeah... some sicko made a mod where you can eat babies what the eff?

I'm getting tired of all these clone babies. I just want some genetic diversity. How can I have a sim who has Yvonne's NOSE and not get a female sim with that nose and Eliot's mouth!? HOW!? Yvonne, I miss you and your nose.

Hehehehe, all Eliot wants to do is eat grilled cheese and watch her babies.

Lesson learnt, don't keep Lilly from her grandchildren! Also, probably watching Achievement Hunter when I was writing that part so...

Christie is such a cute, I'm glad she got that hat because it's just so cute.

I know! It makes me wanna play a BaCC already ;;
Just three more gens left until I can!!

The moral of the story is, Eliot wasn't a good family sim at all. Glad she changed aspiration LOLOL

I knowww!! Wilde and Lilly were so fun and their kids were really good-looking too. I was so LUCKY this generation and then BRUCE came in and just had his mouth take over.

LOLOL.
Eliot: "You gave me three children. Goodbye."
Bruce: "Wait! NO!"
Thanks for reading!! <3

Also, fixed the link in the post. Sorry about that! I was rushing lol
Currently Playing:
Completed:
peachy123uk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by peachy123uk »

Spoiler:
Sorry about the pic with the hands, but I get the picture (lol). Nearly teenagers and college already nope too soon for that
UPCOMING EVENTS:

JUNE
PRIDE

JULY
SIMNANO

DECEMBER
CHRISTMAS 2024

graymondaysleep
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

peachy123uk wrote:
Spoiler:
Sorry about the pic with the hands, but I get the picture (lol). Nearly teenagers and college already nope too soon for that
Spoiler:
Lol, I was so upset because it was such a cute moment between Joyce and Eliot! Eliot looked like an actual mum for once LOLOL

I knowww!! They're getting older and I'm getting closer to the end. On one hand, I'm sad to leave the Bookers behind, but on the other, I'm so looking forward to resetting my game and starting new challenges!

I'm also in the middle of writing out a potential poll quiz for the end of the legacy to see how people enjoyed and responded to the legacy! :D
Thanks for reading, Peachy! <3
Currently Playing:
Completed:
LuckyDuck

Post Counts

Post by LuckyDuck »

More progress! : 3
Spoiler:
4.2: Already love Angelou! Shelley's Toxin threat to the headmaster was hilarious. She reminds me of Wynne in ways, when she used to always have a sassy response. : P Let's hope that we get a male heir! In my CEA out of about 12-15 kids I only had two girls! I love Teen Angelou!

4.3 I love Baldwin, I feel like he's going to be a troublemaker for some reason. Leroy is lovely old doggo! Woo Teen Baldwin! RIP Bronte ;n; Old Shelley/Heath having a hug , they are the cutest. RIP Leroy the sweet doggo ;n; Yes Baldwin should totally go out with that girl!
graymondaysleep
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

LuckyDuck wrote:More progress! : 3
Spoiler:
4.2: Already love Angelou! Shelley's Toxin threat to the headmaster was hilarious. She reminds me of Wynne in ways, when she used to always have a sassy response. : P Let's hope that we get a male heir! In my CEA out of about 12-15 kids I only had two girls! I love Teen Angelou!

4.3 I love Baldwin, I feel like he's going to be a troublemaker for some reason. Leroy is lovely old doggo! Woo Teen Baldwin! RIP Bronte ;n; Old Shelley/Heath having a hug , they are the cutest. RIP Leroy the sweet doggo ;n; Yes Baldwin should totally go out with that girl!
Spoiler:
4.2 Angelou is such a good mix of Shelley and Heath's good genetics lol
Shelley won't take any nonsense, not even from a private school headmaster!!
Ah, yeah, Wynne's pretty cool with her snappy sass. Maybe she did get it from Wynne!
I'm still trying to read your CEA but everytime I sit down to read it, my mind goes to reddit. I promise I'll get it read before the end of April!!

4.3 Yes! Baldwin's a cutie pie!!
Ahahaha what gives you that idea?? ;D
Yeah, losing Bronte was difficult, but not as difficult as taking her death photos in that fREAKIN' BATHROOM! that lady gave me nothing but issue up until her death, no wonder her daughter was so difficult too...
They are just the best couple. I love how they complimented each other.
Hehehehe, I think you need to read on a little bit hehehe. Poor Claire, always the bridesmaid, never the bride.
thank you for reading, luckyduck!!
Currently Playing:
Completed:

Return to “Sims 2 Completed Stories”