The Literal Booker Legacy - Completed *03.12.2020*

Forum rules
Congratulations on completing your challenge!
graymondaysleep
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: The Literal Booker Legacy - Gen 7.4 Update! *18.04.2020*

Post by graymondaysleep »

Update!!! It's time for the college years!!

I have a spares update that I'm still currently working through, I have 2 more families to get through and then I'll be back to my regular updates with Gen 8. I'm not too sure how long it'll take me to get through them because I haven't been well these past few weeks but hopefully my regular schedule will be back to normal by May time :D

Thank you all for your continuous support, it means the world to me <3
Currently Playing:
Completed:
peachy123uk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by peachy123uk »

Spoiler:
that college went quick, love seeing them, ooh some spares to read soon too. :)
UPCOMING EVENTS:

JUNE
PRIDE

JULY
SIMNANO

DECEMBER
CHRISTMAS 2024

108sims
Origin ID: 108sims

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by 108sims »

Spoiler:
I love that she just straight up left and quit being the Booker place holder.

Awe yay their partners are here to live with them already!

Allyn is the one worried about the way she looks? No reason to be concerned with Joyce of all sims.

I don't think I've wondered about the sims in the pictures. Maybe I should?

Yay for Christie and Blair arriving!

I remember I used to give my sims the Myshuno game, and it was all they ever wanted to play.

My college classes were filled with straight guys, so I'm really thankfully I never had to experience any overly PDA couples.

Christie and Blair seem to want to be a true power couple in the sense of the word by takng on high profile positions.

Strip catch. :lol:

Joe and Alcott's proposal was sweet.

I LOVE THE WILL WRIGHT ROCK!

I'm sure Ryman's moved on.

I think you'll end up successful with this legacy! You're so close to the end. :D

Can't wait to see what the spares got up to!
[align=center]Image
ImageImageImageImage[/align]
apocalypticautumn
Steam ID: attackonautumn
Origin ID: attackonautumn

Post Counts

Post by apocalypticautumn »

I'm not a big University fan (it becomes repetitive and lasts SO LONG) but your college updates are always a blast!! :pizza: Love how you take the time to develop all the family's characters. I think this might be my favorite batch of couples! Allyn and Joyce taking the cake as the cutest of the cutes. :blush:
Autumn, Lv26 Magikarp✰
[spoiler]Currently Playing
TS2 - A B Chester: A Giekey Alphabetacy [May 31]
TS3 - The Spectrum's Rainbow Roulette

Elsewhere

Apocalyptic Sims :plumbob: Magikarp Wow
Tweeter&Backloggery[/spoiler]
graymondaysleep
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

RIP my energy. Sorry I haven't been on to respond to comments but I'm here now ~
peachy123uk wrote:
Spoiler:
that college went quick, love seeing them, ooh some spares to read soon too. :)
Spoiler:
Hopefully soon, I'm really raging with Bathsheba and her fiance and I have no idea why. I think I'm getting so burnt out playing these sims and it's not for a BaCC. I'm gonna try and play some of the main Bookers this week to try and get back into the spirit of playing so the spares update might be a liiiiittle bit later than planned. It's a good one though, I promise you that!
Yeah, it was a particularly short college year wasn't it? It feels like when there's no drama... it just goes by quicker. Sometimes you need drama free college years though. Keeps the flow goin'.
Thank you for reading peachy <3
108sims wrote:
Spoiler:
I love that she just straight up left and quit being the Booker place holder.

Awe yay their partners are here to live with them already!

Allyn is the one worried about the way she looks? No reason to be concerned with Joyce of all sims.

I don't think I've wondered about the sims in the pictures. Maybe I should?

Yay for Christie and Blair arriving!

I remember I used to give my sims the Myshuno game, and it was all they ever wanted to play.

My college classes were filled with straight guys, so I'm really thankfully I never had to experience any overly PDA couples.

Christie and Blair seem to want to be a true power couple in the sense of the word by takng on high profile positions.

Strip catch. :lol:

Joe and Alcott's proposal was sweet.

I LOVE THE WILL WRIGHT ROCK!

I'm sure Ryman's moved on.

I think you'll end up successful with this legacy! You're so close to the end. :D

Can't wait to see what the spares got up to!
Spoiler:
Yusun is JUST SICK of these Bookers. I think she might kill one if I'm not careful.

You know, Allyn and Joyce are just so cute because they're always bring each other up when the other's feeling down. it's a special relationship. Maybe she feels jaded since Ryman's gone away.

It's interesting to think of the history behind them. I think I figured it out but that's in the spares update, which won't be out for a little while. I got 2 more families to play and would you believe it, I just cannot be bothered to pick them lmfao.

Ugh, it was a terrible decision because all they do is play that game. I deleted it eventually but jesus man. What is that game to make it so addictive to these sims?

Oh trust me... You'll see how much he's moved on in the spares update lmfaooooo poor Allyn, but she's found Joyce.

Ugh I know, I hope I don't mess it up ughhhhh

Hehehe, it's a good spares update. I was cackling as I wrote some parts ;D
Thank you for reading, Allison! <3
apocalypticautumn wrote:I'm not a big University fan (it becomes repetitive and lasts SO LONG) but your college updates are always a blast!! :pizza: Love how you take the time to develop all the family's characters. I think this might be my favorite batch of couples! Allyn and Joyce taking the cake as the cutest of the cutes. :blush:
Tbh, university is one of my favourite parts of the game. It's like a cheat because the aging stops and so you can build relationships with people and get engaged without losing any life bars. Plus, the boost the degrees give you in careers is a double win. It can get boring and repetitive, so I have a mod that shortens the semesters because I feel like the time it is in default is faaaaar too long. 48 hours per term seem much more doable and reasonable to me.

Allyn and Joyce are pretty cute. I'm glad Joyce managed to find someone who would love him because that is a face I could never. Bless. It's not his fault his mother married a yeti. LMFAO

Thank you for reading, Autumn <3
Currently Playing:
Completed:
LunaBeauty

Post by LunaBeauty »

Spoiler:
I just started reading your legacy and am on Generation 2, Chapter 6. I'm really enjoying it so far and especially love the theme of naming the sims after famous authors. I'm amazed at how far you've gotten as most of my legacies have died at the 3rd generation, but I'm hoping my new legacy can get further than that, at least to the fifth. Anyways, I'm off to read more of your legacy!
graymondaysleep
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

LunaBeauty wrote:
Spoiler:
I just started reading your legacy and am on Generation 2, Chapter 6. I'm really enjoying it so far and especially love the theme of naming the sims after famous authors. I'm amazed at how far you've gotten as most of my legacies have died at the 3rd generation, but I'm hoping my new legacy can get further than that, at least to the fifth. Anyways, I'm off to read more of your legacy!
Spoiler:
Honestly, it took a lot of patience. I think posting the legacy on here sort of drove me through it too. If I hadn't had started posting on here I likely would have given up by the 2nd or 3rd too. I think it helped that my 3rd generation heiress was one of the prettiest sims I ever had and so playing her was something I just wanted to do.

Ahaha, come on now, aim for the tenth! I need to read your legacy! I'm trying to catch up on updates I've missed cus I've been feeling under the weather *again*
Thank you for leaving a comment <3
Currently Playing:
Completed:
LunaBeauty

Post by LunaBeauty »

graymondaysleep wrote:
LunaBeauty wrote:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Honestly, it took a lot of patience. I think posting the legacy on here sort of drove me through it too. If I hadn't had started posting on here I likely would have given up by the 2nd or 3rd too. I think it helped that my 3rd generation heiress was one of the prettiest sims I ever had and so playing her was something I just wanted to do.

Ahaha, come on now, aim for the tenth! I need to read your legacy! I'm trying to catch up on updates I've missed cus I've been feeling under the weather *again*
Thank you for leaving a comment <3
Spoiler:
You can definitely read my legacy. I have it posted on here and you can follow the link in my signature. I've played up until the Founder's and her spouse's kids are teenagers and they are some of the prettiest teens I've had in my game. I just need to crop and resize the pictures. But I have 4 chapters up so far.

And I'm sorry you've been feeling under the weather. :( I hope you feel better soon.
graymondaysleep
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: The Literal Booker Legacy - Gen6 Spares Update! *05.05.2

The first part of the Spares update is up for y'all to enjoy if you want to! I'm just finishing up Atwood's part of the chapter and then the second part will be up next week, followed by the Gen 8 crew!

Thank you for being patient with me, I hope to finish this legacy soon ha...
Currently Playing:
Completed:
peachy123uk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by peachy123uk »

Sorry you have hard during these time of uncertainty but
Spoiler:
I have read it all in one go, and I didn't take notes cos I think I will remember everything I want to say but I don't a lot of things going on. But loved every minute of reading. You always make so interesting.
I am sure one day things will get a little bit easier for all of us
UPCOMING EVENTS:

JUNE
PRIDE

JULY
SIMNANO

DECEMBER
CHRISTMAS 2024

108sims

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by 108sims »

Yay update! :D
Spoiler:
Yay Gaiman liked got a kitten! I wonder if he will settle down, or keep to his chill pleasure sim ways. I also like that you gave Diane your accent. I have zero guesses at what it is though. :oops:

I'm happy to see Du Maurier! I still miss her. She's relatable. I too want to meet aliens, would probably want to back out at the last second, and then want to meet them again.

Yes an alien baby! :bounce:

Someone's going to die? Oh no. :cover:

Ryman is a true romance sim, having woohoo withdrawals.

I feel like Gaiman and Ryman probably aren't too attached to any of the sims they've dated/fooled around with, so I don't see any jealousy there.

Eliot probably would kill an innocent sim though, to be fair.

Yes you should let them have a baby and have a house full of aliens. I fully support that.

I love Du Maurier's alien kiddos! Honestly I think that generation had my favorite group of kids. Maybe I shouldn't be biased.

Estella and Oliver are both cuties.

Gabriel just wants to try and show up as many times as possible before the legacy ends.

I also made families of face one sims. I was also silly because I thought they all looked different since I gave them different hair and skintones, but nope all face ones.

Poor kids. No one wants their lemonade.

Yeah inviting them over is a bad idea considering all the cheating that happened last time.

:( Well that was a sad turn of events, but shame on them for cheating! I do feel bad for the kids, and Angelou and Lisa.

Your simself is getting around. :lol:

A love triangle after all they've been through with Shannon cheating?

Oh no! Those poor kids. First a divorce, and now their mom catches fire.

I would cheat and add her back to the house.

Idk I'm not feeling anything for Morrison and Shannon as a couple other than annoyed.

The kids are cute even though their family tree is a mess.

I'm sorry you've been having such a hard time in lockdown. I hope things get better for you. :heart:
[align=center]Image
graymondaysleep
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

peachy123uk wrote:Sorry you have hard during these time of uncertainty but
Spoiler:
I have read it all in one go, and I didn't take notes cos I think I will remember everything I want to say but I don't a lot of things going on. But loved every minute of reading. You always make so interesting.
I am sure one day things will get a little bit easier for all of us
It's okay, I'm feeling a little bit better now, but I'm still having some rough days. I just really want to go back to work lol.
Spoiler:
Thank you! I'm glad you said that because I am honestly worried every time I post up a spares update that it'll be boring. I do love all of these sims so for me it's a treat to play them and write about them even though they're not part of the main storyline, but your feedback makes me feel so much better about it :)
Yeah, me too. It'll come soon, I think.

Thank you for reading Peachy <3
108sims wrote:Yay update! :D
Spoiler:
Yay Gaiman liked got a kitten! I wonder if he will settle down, or keep to his chill pleasure sim ways. I also like that you gave Diane your accent. I have zero guesses at what it is though. :oops:

I'm happy to see Du Maurier! I still miss her. She's relatable. I too want to meet aliens, would probably want to back out at the last second, and then want to meet them again.

Yes an alien baby! :bounce:

Someone's going to die? Oh no. :cover:

Ryman is a true romance sim, having woohoo withdrawals.

I feel like Gaiman and Ryman probably aren't too attached to any of the sims they've dated/fooled around with, so I don't see any jealousy there.

Eliot probably would kill an innocent sim though, to be fair.

Yes you should let them have a baby and have a house full of aliens. I fully support that.

I love Du Maurier's alien kiddos! Honestly I think that generation had my favorite group of kids. Maybe I shouldn't be biased.

Estella and Oliver are both cuties.

Gabriel just wants to try and show up as many times as possible before the legacy ends.

I also made families of face one sims. I was also silly because I thought they all looked different since I gave them different hair and skintones, but nope all face ones.

Poor kids. No one wants their lemonade.

Yeah inviting them over is a bad idea considering all the cheating that happened last time.

:( Well that was a sad turn of events, but shame on them for cheating! I do feel bad for the kids, and Angelou and Lisa.

Your simself is getting around. :lol:

A love triangle after all they've been through with Shannon cheating?

Oh no! Those poor kids. First a divorce, and now their mom catches fire.

I would cheat and add her back to the house.

Idk I'm not feeling anything for Morrison and Shannon as a couple other than annoyed.

The kids are cute even though their family tree is a mess.

I'm sorry you've been having such a hard time in lockdown. I hope things get better for you. :heart:
Spoiler:
I think I'm gonna play Gaiman differently to how I played Atwood. I'm gonna let him and Ryman be the bachelors of the Booker family hahaha!
Also, I just re-read that part with Diane and I have no idea what that accent is but I'm sure it's supposed to be northern of some kind LMFAO

Du Maurier is such a tease with those aliens. I love how Knowledge sims seem to be so hesitant about meeting aliens when they rolls wants for them. I kinda feel like they should maybe have a big goofy smile on their face or something? But, let's be honest, even if we wanted to meet aliens, we'd still be scared to actually meet them.

Yes, I'm afraid someone, or some sims, will be passing on in this update!

Yeah, I'm kinda lucky that Gaiman and Ryman are just chill about the sims they lay. "Oh, you wanna share? Go ahead."
Ugh, that's such a sickly way of describing it lmfao.

Honestly, the plan was for Eliot to get Kimberley to kill Du Maurier if she had won the heir poll but in the end it didn't work out, and it's probably for the best I don't have a lot of mods/hacks and poseboxes to help with that kind of storyline.

It's such a thing for simmers to do though! I used to love playing with genetics but when it came to actually making a sim of my own, I always had them as face ones! Such a bore.

God I was cackling throughout the whole scene. My heart was racing because neither Morrison nor Shannon were actually flirting or doing anything flirtatious autonomously and in the end, I had to use my god powers to make it work. Lisa actually walking in on them was autonomous though, she went far too early for my liking and I never really got the shots I truly wanted, but the effect worked so!

My simself needs to be corralled. Maybe when she appears in future legacies she'll keep to herself.

Oh it's happening!

Ugh, Lisa catching on fire really wasn't planned! I was so miserable when she died and then freaking Halle got taken! Like WTF!?

Tbh, me neither. They really don't work well together but they made their beds and now they gotta sleep in it. Morrison got the girl she really wanted in the end, but does Shannon really want her or does she still love Angelou?????? ;)

The spares throw up cute kids! I'm so sickened!
Thank you Allison, I hope you're doing okay. I'm sure things will get better soon :heart:

Thank you for reading! <3
Currently Playing:
Completed:
graymondaysleep
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: The Literal Booker Legacy - Gen 8.1Update! *13.05.2020*

Update!

Warning that the first chapter of generation 8 has some CHANGES!!!!
Currently Playing:
Completed:
peachy123uk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Re: The Literal Booker Legacy - Gen 8.1 Update! *13.05.2020*

Post by peachy123uk »

Spoiler:
oh no, that's not good your game going kaput, but at least some sims survived. As long as the main generation is intact, it will be ok.. I will be reading the spares update soon.
Spoiler:
ok ready the spare updates oh dear some of those teenagers were gorgeous. It is shame after all this time your game decides it has had enough.
UPCOMING EVENTS:

JUNE
PRIDE

JULY
SIMNANO

DECEMBER
CHRISTMAS 2024

108sims

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by 108sims »

At first I didn't realize there was another spare update. I'll read that first, and save the main family excitement for second, though I do love the spares too.
Spoiler:
How awkward would it be if Patrick had to arrest Opal?

Uma: “Do you not have any vodka? Your mom needs a drink!” :rotfl:

Sophie will haunt you forever!

Of course she had twins. I love that they ran the babies outside for safety.

Opal's really not the greatest family sim, huh?

Hey maybe Ratna would leave Clay if he became a werewolf. We just don't know.

I like that you can visit sims in apartments. I sort of forgot about that since I rarely use them.

Just one baby yay!

Awe so sweet with Evelyn styling Uma's hair.

Doesn't your simself have a hard time resisting a lot of the sims in this neighborhood?

It would be nice if you could play a BACC with all these sims, but I suppose once you do you'll get attached to the new ones too. This is making me want to try a BACC again, but I have so many challenges already.

I always think the smelling flowers interaction is so funny. Sims just look so goofy when they do it.

Irene is pretty!

Chandler's scowly face. That relationship is interesting...

No not the doggo!

If you keep getting twins in your BACC you'll raise the population in no time.

Hardy :( I forgot how long he'd been around.

I agree Elizabeth is looking good!

I mean I guess arguing is one way to relieve sexual tension. :lol:

RIP Lawrence.

Everyone is dying!

Ugh that really sucks. I'm sorry you lost all the spares and their families. :(
Now onto Generation 8!
Spoiler:
Yeah Blair, you don't know how much they argue, or how Eliot is kinda scary.

Wow Eliot is in a MOOD.

Snow Tipped yeti! :haha:

All the doggie death in these two updates. :(

I love that Christie just shoved cake into the side of his face.

That dress certainly is revealing, I'll give it that.

Eliot should've beat Gabriel up for real.

Rebuilding is always a pain. I'm still sorry you had to lose everything. It's a good thing you had some backed up!

Awkward with them sitting so far apart at the table.

OMG Poor Lily! That hair!

I can't wait to see the new baby, and I hope the new neighborhood holds up for you!
[align=center]Image
graymondaysleep
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

peachy123uk wrote:
Spoiler:
oh no, that's not good your game going kaput, but at least some sims survived. As long as the main generation is intact, it will be ok.. I will be reading the spares update soon.
Spoiler:
ok ready the spare updates oh dear some of those teenagers were gorgeous. It is shame after all this time your game decides it has had enough.
Spoiler:
Yeah, it's not great timing. I was going to reset my game after the legacy was finished but it decided that it'd had enough. It had been unchanged for 2 years straight and I had been deleting sims *cough* Gavin Newson *cough* so it's completely my fault. Live and let learn I guess LOL

I know! I've saved Evelyn and Samantha but I forgot to save Sethe but thankfully I have a backup of the neighbourhood so I can use SimPE to extract her because I want her in my game so badly.
It's an honest to god tragedy but it happens and at least the main generation is intact like you said :)
Thank you for reading Peachy! <3
108sims wrote:At first I didn't realize there was another spare update. I'll read that first, and save the main family excitement for second, though I do love the spares too.
Spoiler:
How awkward would it be if Patrick had to arrest Opal?

Uma: “Do you not have any vodka? Your mom needs a drink!” :rotfl:

Sophie will haunt you forever!

Of course she had twins. I love that they ran the babies outside for safety.

Opal's really not the greatest family sim, huh?

Hey maybe Ratna would leave Clay if he became a werewolf. We just don't know.

I like that you can visit sims in apartments. I sort of forgot about that since I rarely use them.

Just one baby yay!

Awe so sweet with Evelyn styling Uma's hair.

Doesn't your simself have a hard time resisting a lot of the sims in this neighborhood?

It would be nice if you could play a BACC with all these sims, but I suppose once you do you'll get attached to the new ones too. This is making me want to try a BACC again, but I have so many challenges already.

I always think the smelling flowers interaction is so funny. Sims just look so goofy when they do it.

Irene is pretty!

Chandler's scowly face. That relationship is interesting...

No not the doggo!

If you keep getting twins in your BACC you'll raise the population in no time.

Hardy :( I forgot how long he'd been around.

I agree Elizabeth is looking good!

I mean I guess arguing is one way to relieve sexual tension. :lol:

RIP Lawrence.

Everyone is dying!

Ugh that really sucks. I'm sorry you lost all the spares and their families. :(
Now onto Generation 8!
Spoiler:
Yeah Blair, you don't know how much they argue, or how Eliot is kinda scary.

Wow Eliot is in a MOOD.

Snow Tipped yeti! :haha:

All the doggie death in these two updates. :(

I love that Christie just shoved cake into the side of his face.

That dress certainly is revealing, I'll give it that.

Eliot should've beat Gabriel up for real.

Rebuilding is always a pain. I'm still sorry you had to lose everything. It's a good thing you had some backed up!

Awkward with them sitting so far apart at the table.

OMG Poor Lily! That hair!

I can't wait to see the new baby, and I hope the new neighborhood holds up for you!
Spoiler:
Sophie can try but she didn't make the crossover! I didn't save her, I dunno if I intend to cus I think she's a face clone of Wynne anyway?

I'm telling you, my sims hate me. I think the constant abundance of twins was why my game gave up so quickly. I've never known so many twins to be born in one game.

Evelyn was a massive cutie in that update.

Listen, my simself is a hopeless lesbian in a town full of beautiful female sims. She cannot resist anybody. I think when I remake her, she'll be a romance sim LMFAO

I think I want to include the really interesting looking ones like Samantha and Evelyn in a BaCC because I'd be curious how their genetics played with other sims but I'd also probably hate it because their kids wouldn't end up being as pretty as them. I'd have them walk around the town forever LMFAO

It's okay, I'd have to have lost them in the end, I just hoped I could play them for a little bit longer... If I had known it would give up, I probably would have played ahead to save myself the time...
Spoiler:
Eliot is super scary! Blair doesn't know what he's up against.

I know! This game throws all these deaths at me and then implodes, it's like... What the hell, my dude?

Very revealing, I don't know if it suited Christie's character...

I've tried to kill Gabriel once. It didn't work.

None of them look identical to how they died but if I had some foresight I would have done my best to make Wilde and Lilly look like how they had as elders... Oh well, her face was a perfect picture.

Thank you! It's working fine so far but I intend to install clean versions when this legacy's over because I'm gonna be starting a few challenges at once and I want minimal corruption, or none if it's possible, to hinder them!
Thank you for reading, Allison!!!
Currently Playing:
Completed:
graymondaysleep
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: The Literal Booker Legacy - Gen 8.2 Update! *15.05.2020*

Chapter 2 of generation 8 is up! I have all the pre-college chapters up and ready so i'm going to be posting every day, and you'll see why at the end of chapter 4 :)
Currently Playing:
Completed:
108sims

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by 108sims »

Spoiler:
I didn't think Eliot could keep from arguing from too long. It's just a part of her.

Congratulations on getting a red head! And just a single baby too!

I think Waters is kinda cute honestly.

The hand holding is super precious! I just love the little interactions like that.

You've gotten really lucky with genetics this time. Blair was a good spouse pick, and you don't have to be angry at him for any black hair showing up. :lol:

Is it really that surprising that Eliot's already giving her granddaughter a complex? It's Eliot!

Water is just so cute! I love her lil cat socks.

Maybe this version of Yusun will be nice. It's another universe afterall.

Maybe Dante will grow into his looks?

RIP Eliot. :( I wish she didn't have to go so soon.

I'm partial to Waters right now, but the kids always seem to show a little more perosnality as they grow up, since they're just kids for right now.
[align=center]Image
graymondaysleep
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

108sims wrote:
Spoiler:
I didn't think Eliot could keep from arguing from too long. It's just a part of her.

Congratulations on getting a red head! And just a single baby too!

I think Waters is kinda cute honestly.

The hand holding is super precious! I just love the little interactions like that.

You've gotten really lucky with genetics this time. Blair was a good spouse pick, and you don't have to be angry at him for any black hair showing up. :lol:

Is it really that surprising that Eliot's already giving her granddaughter a complex? It's Eliot!

Water is just so cute! I love her lil cat socks.

Maybe this version of Yusun will be nice. It's another universe afterall.

Maybe Dante will grow into his looks?

RIP Eliot. :( I wish she didn't have to go so soon.

I'm partial to Waters right now, but the kids always seem to show a little more perosnality as they grow up, since they're just kids for right now.
Spoiler:
Honestly, it was freaking me out when she didn't start arguing and I was like, I can't have this... So I instigated it and she never stopped after that. the RELIEF

Yes! First redhead of the legacy! It only took 8 generations to get there...

Yes! Thank god for the non-default templates I downloaded! Blair is a true blessing for the legacy.

Eliot can't help herself, she's gotta give everyone a complex. "My girls are better than your girls."

Nice!Yusun au.

I hope he will. I hope he's cute because he has Blair's pointy chin and I think it downplays the width of his mouth. He kinda reminds me of an actor...

Same. I was looking forward to having her around a little bit longer but, it's the price you pay when you reset the game ;;

Honestly, having finished playing both kids, they're both so precious to me. I hope that comes through in the updates :)
Thank you for reading, Allison!

Chapter 3 is now up as well! :D
Currently Playing:
Completed:
108sims

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: The Literal Booker Legacy - Gen 8.3 Update! *16.05.2020*

Post by 108sims »

Spoiler:
Dog! It's sad you lost your fun, colorful Corgis though.

Bad Christie! At least Blair wasn't home at the time.

I kind of like Dante's face weirdly.

That was a big fire! I'm surprised the whole house didn't burn down.

No! I'm so sad Bruce and Eliot are both gone. :(

Idk I like Waters. Maybe just because she's a pretty girl?

Poor Bruce having to deal with all the awkward ghost makeovers. :lol:

I like both kids honestly, so I think it's going to be hard to choose between the two.
[align=center]Image

Return to “Sims 2 Completed Stories”