DOOM. An Alphabetocalypse: 3. Auspicious Actions, 2/17

All sims 2 stories go here.
Forum rules
When your story is completed, please send a PM to Blamsart letting her know the story has been completed. She will award the medal and move the story to the Completed section.
Please do not use the report function to report the completed stories any longer.

Stories that need to be moved to the Graveyard should still be reported as usual.
simsterlyrock
Steam ID: cclimer94
Origin ID: simsterlyrock
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: DOOM. An Alphabetocalypse: 3. Auspicious Actions, 2/17

Post by simsterlyrock »

I'm loving this! I keep seeing so many apocalypse challenges and they look fun in an insane way and I'm tempted to try one...
MichelleCYoung

Post Counts

Post by MichelleCYoung »

Dooooo iiiiiiit. Join us! We have cookies! Nuclear nuggets in oatmeal. Delicious. But, uh, don't expect to stay the same. Once you try nuclear, you'll never go back.
Badass Alphabetocalypse (Complete!)
All of my other projects should be moved to the graveyard. But I have a new computer, at last! WOOOOT!
Chase
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Steam ID: ziekenz
United States of America

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by Chase »

Thank you everyone for your interest and for reading! :slaphappy: I'm currently experiencing my own real life academic stress apocalypse, so I haven't had time to play, but I'm excited to get this moving again when I have time :melting:

somebodysangel:
I see this came true :lol: I'm glad I could spread the misery :heartbeat:

MichelleCYoung:
Ack, I didn't realize Alphabetocalypse was already a claimed term! :lol: My bad. And ahhhh, thank you for pointing that out!!! That'll definitely go on the list! :o Hahaha this is my favorite thing about sharing apocalypses, having a community to keep you on track (and suffering).

simsterlyrock:
They're fuuuuun the only kind of stress you can add to your life without any real life consequences, do it!
hello! :heartbeat:
MichelleCYoung

Post Counts

Post by MichelleCYoung »

Hey, no problem. But please note that Alphabetepic Apocalypse is in hiatus, but I still coined that term (and idea) first. It's a different idea than yours, of course. And I need to go back to it. I have so many projects. But I did promise a Youngdale chapter first, and then I'll do Alphabetepicapocalypse. I need to do the trailer park challenge some more, too. It's been too long.

Hmmmm, I wonder how it would be to play a Trailer Parkocalypse! BWAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA!
Actually, that would probably be a bad idea, since you're not allowed to max a career. Maybe if you came up with some different challenges for the lifts? Like, have ten babies from eleven different baby daddies, and lift one restriction of your choice?
Badass Alphabetocalypse (Complete!)
All of my other projects should be moved to the graveyard. But I have a new computer, at last! WOOOOT!
Jenn
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
Steam ID: oxjennxo
Origin ID: xoxjennxox
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Post by Jenn »

I love this so much, that I started an apocalypse too. Hopefully life calms down soon so you can get back to entertaining us playing.
MichelleCYoung wrote: Hmmmm, I wonder how it would be to play a Trailer Parkocalypse! BWAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA!
Actually, that would probably be a bad idea, since you're not allowed to max a career. Maybe if you came up with some different challenges for the lifts? Like, have ten babies from eleven different baby daddies, and lift one restriction of your choice?
This is the most brilliant idea ever...if you could indeed have ten babies with eleven daddies.

Return to “Sims 2 Stories”