Apoc Apoc

All sims 2 stories go here.
Forum rules
When your story is completed, please send a PM to Blamsart letting her know the story has been completed. She will award the medal and move the story to the Completed section.
Please do not use the report function to report the completed stories any longer.

Stories that need to be moved to the Graveyard should still be reported as usual.
Hollywood3015
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Apoc Apoc

Post by Hollywood3015 »

Hey everyone, it's me, Hollywood.. The Apocalypse challenge has been calling my name and it is making it hard for me to do my other challenges so after reading the rules for the unth time I decided to give the base rules a try. Whewwww.. If i mess something up feel free to tell me because I want to get it right. ♥

Intro
Finishing school
Days start to blend
I can't believe this
Baby Time
Hollywood3015
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: Apoc Apoc

Post by Hollywood3015 »

update
MichelleCYoung

Post Counts

Re: Apoc Apoc

Post by MichelleCYoung »

The updates are soooo short. I want details!
Still, it's enough to see the struggle.
Ummm, what's hot dog cooking day? You're allowed to cook each day. Or are you using a different set of rules that limits it to once per week? YIKES!
Base rules - I haven't played base rules in I don't even know how many years. It's still fun, though, and a challenge.

This is good! Please post more!
Badass Alphabetocalypse (Complete!)
All of my other projects should be moved to the graveyard. But I have a new computer, at last! WOOOOT!

Return to “Sims 2 Stories”