The Catkin Legacy

All sims 2 stories go here.
Forum rules
When your story is completed, please send a PM to Blamsart letting her know the story has been completed. She will award the medal and move the story to the Completed section.
Please do not use the report function to report the completed stories any longer.

Stories that need to be moved to the Graveyard should still be reported as usual.
heyitsej

The Catkin Legacy

Post by heyitsej »

Fox Hollow is home to the Catkin legacy, which follows a mix of rules, the point of which basically boils down to: take a plot of land, start with nothing, build your starting house two walls a day at a time until you can top it off with a roof, and turn your little shed of dreams into something by the fourth generation. If a sim doesn't have any children or isn't married by the end of winter their first year, the legacy ends. Take a peek to see what Fox Hollow has had in store so far:

Gen 1: Hazel

Hazel Catkin's looking for a change of scenery. She just might have found it in Fox Hollow. Will life there be what she envisioned, or will she wind up regretting her decision?

Chapter 1

Chapter 2

Chapter 3
Bouncer
Team Moderator
Team Moderator
United States of America

Post Counts

Re: The Catkin Legacy

Post by Bouncer »

Thanks for sharing this here!
Spoiler:
Ooh I love Hazel, and so glad Tabby got her, especially after all those rejections and terrible blind date.

Was the RV just a statue or actually usable? Haven't seen anything like that when looking around.
Image ImageImage
Me Garden of Gnomes
heyitsej

Re: The Catkin Legacy

Post by heyitsej »

Bouncer wrote:Thanks for sharing this here!
Spoiler:
Ooh I love Hazel, and so glad Tabby got her, especially after all those rejections and terrible blind date.

Was the RV just a statue or actually usable? Haven't seen anything like that when looking around. [/spolier]

Thanks for reading ^_^ The RV is actually a usable tent, and it's a 4t2 conversion by earlypleasantview on tumblr!

Return to “Sims 2 Stories”