All My Kingdoms - UPDATED *12/11/2020*

All sims 2 stories go here.
Forum rules
When your story is completed, please send a PM to Blamsart letting her know the story has been completed. She will award the medal and move the story to the Completed section.
Please do not use the report function to report the completed stories any longer.

Stories that need to be moved to the Graveyard should still be reported as usual.
Hollywood3015
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

All My Kingdoms - UPDATED *12/11/2020*

Post by Hollywood3015 »

I've always loved Medieval game play and challenges, this isn't quite that, it's about a settlement of people that signed there life away in hopes of becoming royalty. They won't know who is the royals until gen 3 but they are hoping it is there family name.Sike, it has become so much more then that lol.

At the beginning I was only doing rounds but that got really boring so I came up with a way that would keep me on my toes. This will go by rolls. I have two wheels, one with the events that happen to the families and the other wheel is of the families names. After every 10 events it will be a new year. Some families will be played more often then others because it's all based on the wheel. BUT when the families name gets rolled they get played for the whole season. This will hopefully stagger the ages of everyone a bit and add some spice to the challenge.
It doesn't start until after the second summer.

10/3: This challenge has taken a turn with a plot and everything lol. I am still playing the challenge but things are more story based and I am more concerned with the rolls and the story , not so much completing this challenge.

As I stated before, the better chapters start when I switch to years. That's when I started rolling events and bad things started happening :cheeky: If you are just starting this story, good luck, its a wild ride!

Some words of advice, don't get attached to ANYONE! :shiftyeyes:

After a full year I finally decided to redux this challenge. I've missed it and nothing has ever hit the same as this story and the only reason I stopped was because my son broke my computer but with him being much older now I figured I could give this another due. I could technally still use that computer, I just need a monitor so I can see what I'm doing but that is wayyyy to much work. Instead I do something equally taxing and create the challenge from scratch. Anyway, without delay lets get on with the Intro!

Old Challenge, First Attempt:
Spoiler:
Introduction
First Week

Summer
Zarubin
Ray
Adams
Vijayakar
Despret
Mazza

Fall
Zarubin
Ray
Adams
Vijayakar
Despret
Mazza

Winter
Zarubin
Ray
Orphange
Adams
Vijayakar
Despret
Mazza

Spring
Zarubin
Ray
Adams
Vijayakar
Despret
Mazza

Summer
Zarubin
Raiders

Year 500
How the tables turn
Cheating and Birthdays
Enemies
Summer Fest
Beaten up
Kicked out

Year 501
Family
Tough Decisions
Final Cuts
Taken
Spys
Money
Lady in waiting
Mean step mother
Gone
Evil witches

Year 502
Hores
Fighting
Dicart
dicart/vigoz
Vigoz
Vigoz/cremolk
Cremolk
Cremolk part 2
cremolk/gyb/sludan
Sludan/Wrao
Wrao
Summary

Year 503
Thuelt
Vredeth/Srawhn
Gyxant
Dicart
Vigoz
Cremolk
Gyb
Sludan
Wrao
Summary

Year 504
Thuelt
Vredeth
Swrahn/Gyxant
Dicart
Vigoz
Wedding Day
Cremolk
Gyb
Jail
Sludan
Wrao
Summary

Year 505
Thuelt
Vredeth
Srawhn
Gyxant
Dicart
Vigoz
Cremolk
Gyb
Sludan
Wrao
Summary

Year 506
Tluelt
Vredeth
Srawhn
Gyxant
Dicart
Cremolk
Gyb
Sludan
Wrao
Summary

Year 507
Thuelt
Vredeth
Srawhn
Gyxant
Dicart
Vigoz
Introduction: Intro :party2:
Love Island
Bond Family
Last edited by Hollywood3015 on December 11th, 2020, 3:11 pm, edited 50 times in total.
Hollywood3015
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: Kingdom Come - 9/19/19

Post by Hollywood3015 »

bump
Salem
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
Steam ID: Salemsvartulv
Origin ID: Ginnynena
Mexico

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

House Flair

Post Counts

Post by Salem »

I just read all of this today, your story is really good! I also love this medieval playstyles but often feel they have too many rules so this is right for me! I hope you updste again soon!
Hollywood3015
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Hollywood3015 »

Salem wrote:I just read all of this today, your story is really good! I also love this medieval playstyles but often feel they have too many rules so this is right for me! I hope you updste again soon!
Thank you so much! I have every plan to continue this and even have a few updates available now. Thank you so much for reading ♥
Hollywood3015
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: Kingdom Come - 9/22/19

Post by Hollywood3015 »

bump
Hollywood3015
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: Kingdom Come - 9/24/19

Post by Hollywood3015 »

bump
Salem
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
Mexico

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

House Flair

Post Counts

Post by Salem »

Looks like teens are getting their fair shot of drama already! I hope Aliss doens't take too bad that Rissa was her loved's chosen one!
Also it seems to be really good for Pong's family to have the child of a raider, I can't wait to see how that turns out for them

By the way, I think there's a missing link! the chapters "Gone" and "Evil witches" take you to the same page!
Hollywood3015
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Hollywood3015 »

Salem wrote:Looks like teens are getting their fair shot of drama already! I hope Aliss doens't take too bad that Rissa was her loved's chosen one!
Also it seems to be really good for Pong's family to have the child of a raider, I can't wait to see how that turns out for them

By the way, I think there's a missing link! the chapters "Gone" and "Evil witches" take you to the same page!
Oh yeah! No one is safe honestly, not even babies depending on what they roll lol.

Lady Aliss is going to be very upset because she gave her first kiss away and in these times that is a big deal.

It is a great thing for the Mazzas to have a raider baby, lets hope it last.. :rofl:

Thank you for telling me! I fixed it .

Thank you for reading ! :drinks:
Hollywood3015
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: Kingdom Come - 9/28/19

Post by Hollywood3015 »

Bump!
Salem
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
Mexico

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

House Flair

Post Counts

Post by Salem »

Omg, crazy kingdom is really a good name for that place! I'm surprised about how much hapens in just a couple months! It's so sad that Marx had to die so young! And also about Hubie! But yeah, medieval times were dangerous, I hope the families can keep their spirits up!
It was great to see Sari again! She's growing up beautiful, but it's a shame she's gonna stay with the Raiders!

Also, I laughed with that last picture with Ruin Hore panicking over the childbirth lol! Deffinitely more than he was expecting!
Hollywood3015
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Hollywood3015 »

Salem wrote:Omg, crazy kingdom is really a good name for that place! I'm surprised about how much hapens in just a couple months! It's so sad that Marx had to die so young! And also about Hubie! But yeah, medieval times were dangerous, I hope the families can keep their spirits up!
It was great to see Sari again! She's growing up beautiful, but it's a shame she's gonna stay with the Raiders!

Also, I laughed with that last picture with Ruin Hore panicking over the childbirth lol! Deffinitely more than he was expecting!
I know , they never have a peaceful year but it makes the game play so much fun because you don't know who's gonna stay or go.. I am thinking some of these families will die out.

I was sad about Marx but Hubie made me shed a tear or two. I love Hubie he was so gentle.

I was so glad she showed up as well because it's been forever ! Sari and Tille are probably one of my favorite born in game sims. They cannot die damnit lol.

Ruin was not ready AT ALL but he is a sneaky bastard so I wouldn't trust his help.

Thank u so much for reading. I posted the rules to this challenge if you wanted to give it a go. The link to the rules is in my bio

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
Salem
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
Mexico

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

House Flair

Post Counts

Post by Salem »

I can't deny that! I'm kinda scared to get attached to somebody because you never know who will stay xD and yeah I was thinking that with how many kids had diez or been taken away! It will be sad, but at least new families will come too!

Yeah, he was a sweet kid! Did you randomly rolled who would die in that fire? ...and I wish the best luck with the girls staying alive!

I read the rules and I really want to try it if I find my old Sims 2 cds sometime! I miss this game so much and there are a lot of things I would love to try!
Hollywood3015
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Hollywood3015 »

Salem wrote:I can't deny that! I'm kinda scared to get attached to somebody because you never know who will stay xD and yeah I was thinking that with how many kids had diez or been taken away! It will be sad, but at least new families will come too!

Yeah, he was a sweet kid! Did you randomly rolled who would die in that fire? ...and I wish the best luck with the girls staying alive!

I read the rules and I really want to try it if I find my old Sims 2 cds sometime! I miss this game so much and there are a lot of things I would love to try!
Lol! I'm scared to get attached too!

I roll events and then a family name. If my roll is vague, like, death by illness or murder I take the number of family members that live there and kill who ever it lands on. Thankfully it landed in Hubie instead of Tille

Hollywood3015
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: Kingdom Come - 9/29/19

Post by Hollywood3015 »

Bump
Salem
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
Mexico

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

House Flair

Post Counts

Post by Salem »

It was ahard year for most of the families! I didn't expect Owun to die like that, so close to the end of the year, and poor Hamilton broke my heart! :cry:
Let's hope things get better for the families as time goes by! I'm excited about what the new year it's going to bring!
Hollywood3015
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Hollywood3015 »

Salem wrote:It was ahard year for most of the families! I didn't expect Owun to die like that, so close to the end of the year, and poor Hamilton broke my heart! :cry:
Let's hope things get better for the families as time goes by! I'm excited about what the new year it's going to bring!
I didn't either but I honestly didn't know how I was going to kill him. LOL.
It was indeed a very hard year for them and I doubt any year will be easier lol.

Also 503 has started!
Hollywood3015
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: Kingdom Come - 10/2/19

Post by Hollywood3015 »

Bump

Hollywood3015
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: Kingdom Come - 10/3/19

Post by Hollywood3015 »

bump
108sims
Origin ID: 108sims

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by 108sims »

I didn't realize you had a new challenge! I'm interested from what I've read so far, and I'm definitely going to binge read the rest.
[align=center]Image
ImageImageImageImage[/align]
Salem
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
Mexico

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

House Flair

Post Counts

Post by Salem »

I laughed when you said that unlocks come very slowly because your sims keep dying all the time xD honestly, it does feel like they do!
But at least it looks like things are getti g better for a couple of families! I was happy to see Aliss getting married, Pong has been really unlucky so far!
And I didn't expect Jason being the culprit of Meadows death! Those raiders always bringing trouble!

Overall great updates! I'm having a lot of fun!

Return to “Sims 2 Stories”