The Tsarina Alphabetacy - Chapter Five 7/31/2020

All sims 2 stories go here.
Forum rules
When your story is completed, please send a PM to Blamsart letting her know the story has been completed. She will award the medal and move the story to the Completed section.
Please do not use the report function to report the completed stories any longer.

Stories that need to be moved to the Graveyard should still be reported as usual.
captainmills

Re: The Tsarina Alphabetacy - Chapter Four 7/25/2020

Post by captainmills »

*Update*
peachy123uk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by peachy123uk »

Spoiler:
OOH What did she promise Christian and the girls are really pretty, I think Zell is the prettiest though. :)
UPCOMING EVENTS:

JUNE
PRIDE

JULY
SIMNANO

DECEMBER
CHRISTMAS 2024

captainmills

Post by captainmills »

@peachy123uk
Spoiler:
Zell is gorgeous. Fun fact: The other Sim I mentioned, Maria, was the result of Joe Carr and the same custom face Sophia has. They really make amazing children.

The promise is difficult for me. I hope to have it out soon, but it may delayed a bit.
Calamity Jade
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Calamity Jade »

Spoiler:
I'm so conflicted on Cristian. Part of me wants to believe he can change, and the other part just KNOWS that's probably not the case. His and Sophia's backstory certainly exemplifies that.

The kids all look really good as teens. I especially love Zell's hairstyle.

And is that nanny cooking pel'meni? :O
captainmills

Post by captainmills »

@Calamity Jade
Spoiler:
The nanny did cook pel'meni! It's part of a bunch of custom Russian foods I got from MTS. That nanny is great. She annoyed me at first for refusing to be fired, but the butler wasn't helpful with the kids, so I'm glad she was there.

I sometimes feel bad for Cristian. In the actual game, outside of the story, he is very nice. I didn't want him starting fights or causing problems outside of the story, so he is loaded down with nice points and is actually gay. I've tried to give him a nice life when he isn't being used for plot.
captainmills

Re: The Tsarina Alphabetacy - Chapter Five 7/31/2020

Post by captainmills »

*Update*
Calamity Jade
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Calamity Jade »

Spoiler:
Wow, this chapter... to say it was "intense" is putting it lightly. I had a feeling someone might die, but it's always such a shock when it actually happens. Especially poor Joe!

Can't say Cristian didn't deserve that in the end, he really did let his jealousy get the best of him. But I'm wagering that him dying so quickly is not the end of the Tsarina troubles. With evil witches thrown into the mix, it's never a good sign.
captainmills

Post by captainmills »

@Calamity Jade
Spoiler:
This chapter was so hard for me to write. Joe really is one of my favorites, and his death broke my heart. It was kind of weird reading the latest chapter of your legacy (which I loved btw) because I was working on that scene at the time lol.
Cristian let his jealousy absolutely devour him. His storyline actually went a completely different direction than I had initially planned. I can't give too many details, in case I want to use it with different characters later, but originally, Siya was not supposed to go back home after visiting Cristian's house. But then I had the witch idea, so I had to change everything at the last minute.
peachy123uk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by peachy123uk »

Spoiler:
wow a lot going on there, Poor Joe, good riddance Christian, what will happen to Sophia.
UPCOMING EVENTS:

JUNE
PRIDE

JULY
SIMNANO

DECEMBER
CHRISTMAS 2024

captainmills

Post by captainmills »

Hey guys. I'm sorry for the delay with the next chapter. I'm working on it, but I've recently started a new job that is very physically demanding, so I have been absolutely exhausted. I'll have the next chapter out as soon as I can, but I don't know how long it will take. Sorry again

Return to “Sims 2 Stories”