The Komori Legacy: Chapter 1.4! (Updated: 9/06/2020)

All sims 2 stories go here.
Forum rules
When your story is completed, please send a PM to Blamsart letting her know the story has been completed. She will award the medal and move the story to the Completed section.
Please do not use the report function to report the completed stories any longer.

Stories that need to be moved to the Graveyard should still be reported as usual.
LunaBeauty

The Komori Legacy: Chapter 1.4! (Updated: 9/06/2020)

Post by LunaBeauty »

Welcome everyone! I missed the Sims 2 so much and finally managed to get the Ultimate Collection after so many years! What better way to get back into the groove than with a Legacy Challenge? I've decided to see if I can get through ten or more generations without getting bored.

As this is my first published legacy in about...I want to say five years, I'm a little rusty. So, the first two or three generations might be boring. I'm going to try my best to keep it interesting and challenging!

There's also no single naming theme. Instead, I've decided that I'm going to have a specific theme for each generation. Although, the Founding Generation doesn't have a theme. They're just a blank slate, so to speak.

I'd love to hear feedback and your thoughts. If you have any tips or tricks, I'd like to hear them. It's been a hot minute since I've played and I'm getting used to everything again! One other thing, if you see some CC that you like and want to know where it's from. Ask me and I'll TRY to remember where I got it from. I also promise to make this post prettier at a later date.

Generation 1: The Founding Generation
Last edited by LunaBeauty on June 9th, 2020, 7:57 am, edited 8 times in total.
peachy123uk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Re: The Komori Legacy: Prologue! (Posted 29/04/2020)

Post by peachy123uk »

Spoiler:
I love sims 2 (can't get on with the others). Not a bad start always do what you feeling comfortable doing narrative speaking. Your founder is cute and her soon to be spouse. And I do like her purple dress too. :)
UPCOMING EVENTS:

JUNE
PRIDE

JULY
SIMNANO

DECEMBER
CHRISTMAS 2024

LunaBeauty

Post by LunaBeauty »

@peachy123uk
Spoiler:
Thank you for the comment! The Sims 2 will always be my favourite out of all of them. I enjoy the Sims 3, but will admit that it's bugginess annoys me. Plus I feel like, without a load of CC, all the sims start looking the same after a while.
I'm definitely more used to the more commentary style, but I also love seeing those more narrative and plot heavy legacies. I admire the simmers who have the patience for posing and staging.
I'm glad you like Rae. :) I can't wait to see what kind of kids she and Alejandro give me. I think they'll throw some interesting genetics!
108sims
Origin ID: 108sims

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by 108sims »

Spoiler:
Raeleigh is really pretty!

Yeah the 'Have 5 Top Level Businesses' LTW is probably my least favorite one, after pretty much all the pet related ones.

Alejandro is one of those cute sims that end up in legacies a lot. I like him if Rae likes him!

It's always funny to see the dormie romances in the background.

I'm surprised Rae didn't cheat too, especially with that smirk on her face. :lol:

Wow she's actually into the cow mascot?

Rae already wants to make things difficult for you!

I love Rae stealing everyone's skills.

Woo congrats on finishing uni. I feel like it takes so long.

Observation and commentary are fine. :) I do a lot of my challenges that way, with a few more narrative. I think you should do whatever feels most comfortable.
[align=center]Image
ImageImageImageImage[/align]
LunaBeauty

Post by LunaBeauty »

108sims wrote:
Spoiler:
Raeleigh is really pretty!

Yeah the 'Have 5 Top Level Businesses' LTW is probably my least favorite one, after pretty much all the pet related ones.

Alejandro is one of those cute sims that end up in legacies a lot. I like him if Rae likes him!

It's always funny to see the dormie romances in the background.

I'm surprised Rae didn't cheat too, especially with that smirk on her face. :lol:

Wow she's actually into the cow mascot?

Rae already wants to make things difficult for you!

I love Rae stealing everyone's skills.

Woo congrats on finishing uni. I feel like it takes so long.

Observation and commentary are fine. :) I do a lot of my challenges that way, with a few more narrative. I think you should do whatever feels most comfortable.
Spoiler:
I never quite got the hang of businesses. Other legacies make it look so easy, but I've never gotten it to work properly. I did download a few mods to make it a little less daunting. So, maybe a small home business wouldn't be so bad?

I've always loved that face template that Alejandro has. I remember way back then when a lot of legacy founders ended up marrying that one Downtownie with the blonde shaggy hair and glasses. He's the face one bloke with the light blue eyes. I want to try and keep the genetics as mixed and interesting as possible.

My dormies are pretty tame compared to dormies in other legacies. :lol:

Same! I was kind of hoping she would cheat because I love the animations. She only has 3 nice points too.

I blame Maxis coding for the whole cow mascot thing. I'm just happy he didn't try to ruin Rae and Alejandro's relationship.

Rae likes to call me out and sass me! :spin:

I forgot how fun the aspiration rewards were! I'm definitely going to take advantage of them.

It really does. I do have a mod that makes it a little shorter. So, it wasn't too bad. Now I just have to play Alejandro through Uni. I'm definitely going to speed 3 it. :lol:
LunaBeauty

Re: The Komori Legacy: Chapter 1.1! (Posted 30/04/2020)

Post by LunaBeauty »

Posted Chapter 1 just now!
peachy123uk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Re: The Komori Legacy: Chapter 1.1! (Updated: 30/04/2020)

Post by peachy123uk »

Spoiler:
I like Rae clothes (where do you get them from) Alejandro has a baby face. Cute name for the Heir of the family.
UPCOMING EVENTS:

JUNE
PRIDE

JULY
SIMNANO

DECEMBER
CHRISTMAS 2024

108sims

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by 108sims »

Spoiler:
Rae is definitely lucky for being able to start out with some sort of shelter!

She isn't wrong about politics though.

Poor Darren, and also poor John for Rae insulting his tie.:lol:

What a rough day at work, passing out in the trash.

Awe I'm glad Alejandro and Rae a reunited.

Welcome little Cetus! It's nice he inherited the blonde hair. Also nice you only had one baby!

Can't wait to meet the new little one!
[align=center]Image
LunaBeauty

Post by LunaBeauty »

Spoiler:
Thanks!
My clothes come from various places, such as:
https://deedee-sims.tumblr.com
https://mikexx2.tumblr.com
https://rented-space.tumblr.com
https://ts2repositoryproject.tumblr.com
https://gardenofshadows.org.uk/gardenof ... tion=forum
https://sims2defaults.dreamwidth.org
http://modthesims.info/browse/ts2/

And a lot of other places that I can't remember off the top of my head. :) But I'd say those are the main ones.
LunaBeauty

Post by LunaBeauty »

108sims wrote:
Spoiler:
Rae is definitely lucky for being able to start out with some sort of shelter!

She isn't wrong about politics though.

Poor Darren, and also poor John for Rae insulting his tie.:lol:

What a rough day at work, passing out in the trash.

Awe I'm glad Alejandro and Rae a reunited.

Welcome little Cetus! It's nice he inherited the blonde hair. Also nice you only had one baby!

Can't wait to meet the new little one!
Spoiler:
As much as I hate playing Uni with just one sim, it lets them make a lot of money so that they can afford a somewhat decent house in the beginning.

Fortunately, she didn't have to stay in there long. :lol: I don't think she even went to one day of work before she found Artist, and then went straight to Architecture after that.

Nina has always had a big mean streak in my games. That being said, I've always liked her more than her sister. :lol:

I think some of us can relate to poor Rae.

I'm happy they were able to get married while Rae was still considerably young. She has a vat of elixir, which I haven't had to use yet.

I love that he also inherited green eyes. That bodes well for him. I can't wait to see what he looks like. :)

I'm just hoping it's not a clone of Cetus, but I do have certain mods to prevent that. So, hopefully we'll get some diversity.
Calamity Jade
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Calamity Jade »

Spoiler:
Pretty interesting so far! I always like coming across a new legacy.

Grr..that cow was truly the bane of my sims' relationships before ACR. And yes, Alejandro is a great choice as a first spouse. Recessive genes FTW!

Is Cetus' baby outfit a default? How were you able to give him baby clothes?
LunaBeauty

Post by LunaBeauty »

Calamity Jade wrote:
Spoiler:
Pretty interesting so far! I always like coming across a new legacy.

Grr..that cow was truly the bane of my sims' relationships before ACR. And yes, Alejandro is a great choice as a first spouse. Recessive genes FTW!

Is Cetus' baby outfit a default? How were you able to give him baby clothes?
Spoiler:
The cow definitely kept things interesting at Uni. He was actually pretty tame for me compared to what I've seen in other legacies. But who knows what he'll be like when other generations go to Uni. :lol: Yes, I love me some recessives!

Yes! I have default clothes for both boys and girls. I use these for the boys. You're only allowed to choose one colour and make sure you have the mesh too. Then I went here where someone was kind enough to make those same defaults for girls. You can pick a different colour for your girl babies. So, when you finish downloading, you'll have 3 files. One file will be the Mesh. The second file will be your clothing for the boys (from the first site linked) and the last file will be for girls, which is the second link.
LunaBeauty

Re: The Komori Legacy: Chapter 1.2! (Updated: 3/05/2020)

Post by LunaBeauty »

Generation One Chapter 2.1 has just been posted!

Part two of the chapter will be put up later!
Calamity Jade
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: The Komori Legacy: Chapter 1.2 Part 1! (Updated: 3/05/20

Post by Calamity Jade »

Spoiler:
Kids look good! Can't wait for the next part.
peachy123uk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Re: The Komori Legacy: Chapter 1.2 Part 1! (Updated: 3/05/20

Post by peachy123uk »

Spoiler:
going really well. That is a really nice dress. Children are cuties but I think they are all
UPCOMING EVENTS:

JUNE
PRIDE

JULY
SIMNANO

DECEMBER
CHRISTMAS 2024

LunaBeauty

Re: The Komori Legacy: Chapter 1.2 Part 2! (Updated: 3/05/20

Post by LunaBeauty »

Calamity Jade wrote:
Spoiler:
Kids look good! Can't wait for the next part.
Spoiler:
Thank you! The next part is up now. Hopefully I won't have anymore 2 part chapters because they take a long time to get out. :lol:
peachy123uk wrote:
Spoiler:
going really well. That is a really nice dress. Children are cuties but I think they are all
Spoiler:
I always found sims 2 kids to be really cute and you can kind of start to see their genetics and who they're going to look like. I always thought all sims 3 kids looked the same, aside from a rare few.
Generation 1 Chapter 2.2 is now up for reading!
Calamity Jade
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Calamity Jade »

Spoiler:
So many trashcan kickers in your hood, never understood why they did that if they don't now you. I always end up fencing it ^^ I'm glad all your kids have a variety of genetics.
peachy123uk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by peachy123uk »

Spoiler:
woops an acr baby but Draco is cute. Where do you get your cc clothes, they are really nice. Headmaster are finicky some like things and overs don't. A burglar, maybe your game didn't like that so it crashed. Sounds like you got your game all sorted again
UPCOMING EVENTS:

JUNE
PRIDE

JULY
SIMNANO

DECEMBER
CHRISTMAS 2024

108sims

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by 108sims »

Spoiler:
I love Rae already trying to play matchmaker for Cetus.

Do I sense more babies coming?

I can't wait to see these kids grown up. I'm sure they're super pretty!

Alejandro and Rae are really a great match. Making you uncomfortable on purpose. :lol:

Loved the fairytale with Goopy and Sandy.

Alejandro's PJs keep making me think he's alien pregnant.

Toddler hugs are so adorable.

Cetus is a super cute kid!

ACR always adding more kids when you least expect it.

Yeah I've noticed that mod seems to make the recessive colors almost more dominate than the original dominate colors, at least for me.

I've always thought spare life sounded better than heir life. :D

Draco does look quite a bit different than his siblings already. Yay for genetic diversity!

I liked how you had everyone get dressed up for the headmaster.

Poor little Draco having Cetus mess with him.
[align=center]Image
LunaBeauty

Post by LunaBeauty »

Calamity Jade wrote:
Spoiler:
So many trashcan kickers in your hood, never understood why they did that if they don't now you. I always end up fencing it ^^ I'm glad all your kids have a variety of genetics.
Spoiler:
I think they also do it if they're just mean sims. Because the family hasn't known any of the people who have kicked over their trash can or stolen their newspapers. I've seen it happen in other legacies too. I'm glad too. That firstborn effect is a nightmare to deal with. I use the batbox to roll the dice, which is essentially the same as going into CAS and doing it. I've been lucky so far. Even if the kids look kind of similar, their personalities are different.
peachy123uk wrote:
Spoiler:
woops an acr baby but Draco is cute. Where do you get your cc clothes, they are really nice. Headmaster are finicky some like things and overs don't. A burglar, maybe your game didn't like that so it crashed. Sounds like you got your game all sorted again
Spoiler:
I didn't mind too much. I'm glad it wasn't twins. Then again, no one in my family has attempted to make cheesecake, yet. My clothes come from a variety of places. I mostly just google "Sims 2 Maxis Match CC" and then go on a downloading spree. I know I had trouble with BJ Ryan in the past. No matter how nice the house was or the meal, he hardly gave any points. That was the point my game began acting up. So, I blame the burglar. He clearly did something.
108sims wrote:
Spoiler:
I love Rae already trying to play matchmaker for Cetus.

Do I sense more babies coming?

I can't wait to see these kids grown up. I'm sure they're super pretty!

Alejandro and Rae are really a great match. Making you uncomfortable on purpose. :lol:

Loved the fairytale with Goopy and Sandy.

Alejandro's PJs keep making me think he's alien pregnant.

Toddler hugs are so adorable.

Cetus is a super cute kid!

ACR always adding more kids when you least expect it.

Yeah I've noticed that mod seems to make the recessive colors almost more dominate than the original dominate colors, at least for me.

I've always thought spare life sounded better than heir life. :D

Draco does look quite a bit different than his siblings already. Yay for genetic diversity!

I liked how you had everyone get dressed up for the headmaster.

Poor little Draco having Cetus mess with him

Spoiler:
Well, he is the heir. He will have to find someone, eventually. :lol:

Of course. ACR likes to throw them at me when I don't want them.

They are some very pretty teens and unique looking. I'm trying to avoid face 1 or face 2 if I can help it.

They wouldn't be my sims if they didn't make me uncomfortable and call me out on certain things. :lol:

Goopy and Sandy clearly belong together. They'd make some interesting babies.

I can see why. He's not though. Those are what he aged up in and I hadn't changed them yet.

Cetus is precious and I'm glad he's the heir! He's a good mix of both of his parents genetically. So, he and whoever he marries should also give me some good looking kids.

I'm sure ACR will throw me a few more surprises before the legacy is over.

That mod is supposed to make all hair colours dominant so that you're not cursed with black hair or brown eyes for an entire legacy.

Spare life is ten times better. They just get to live their lives without their parents breathing down their necks and most of the time, they don't age. Mine will, since I plan on playing rotation style, but chances are I'll have them drink lots of elixir so that they can live a bit longer than the heirs and heiresses.

Draco looks very different and I'm so happy about that!

The headmaster was very easy to please too. I just wish everyone would have cooperated with me and stayed seated at the dinner table, but even when I do turn free will off in order to stage scenes, my sims still do whatever they want. :lol:

Thing is, that was probably the only time Cetus has ever been mean to his siblings. He doesn't even try to cheat at chess or noogie his siblings.

Thanks for all the nice comments. :)

Return to “Sims 2 Stories”