The L'Amour Legacy- updated 19/02/23

All sims 2 stories go here.
Forum rules
When your story is completed, please send a PM to Blamsart letting her know the story has been completed. She will award the medal and move the story to the Completed section.
Please do not use the report function to report the completed stories any longer.

Stories that need to be moved to the Graveyard should still be reported as usual.
Vooogerbits
Germany

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: The L'Amour Legacy- first heir poll on BP 23/12/20

Post by Vooogerbits »

Hey everyone! I hope you're all having a great start to the new year :)
I've been having far too much fun over Christmas getting this update sorted: Chapter 1.16 is published :) Expect a whole lot of newly elected heir Tapmak (yay!), a doggy birthday, a *baby* birthday and a success for founder Phillip.

I've got enough photos for two more updates, so I'll see you soon! Thanks as always for reading and do leave a comment if you want! :)
Last edited by Vooogerbits on May 21st, 2022, 4:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Happy Pride!!
Vooogerbits
Germany

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: The L'Amour Legacy- updated 13/01/21

Post by Vooogerbits »

Hello again, I've updated the legacy with an ~interlude~ chapter, focussing on Tapmak and Sininen. I'll be back soon with a regular legacy update, so see you soon!

Thanks as always for reading :D
Last edited by Vooogerbits on May 21st, 2022, 4:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Happy Pride!!
Vooogerbits
Germany

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: The L'Amour Legacy- updated 17/01/21

Post by Vooogerbits »

Hello hello, Chapter 17 is published- this time it's Sevim's last year of college, Tap's millionth of being hated by Stranac and Savma's last as a child! Do let me know what you think or if you have any suggestions! Thanks :)
Last edited by Vooogerbits on May 21st, 2022, 4:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Happy Pride!!
Vooogerbits
Germany

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Vooogerbits »

nooboostar wrote:Finally got the chance to sit down and catch up on some Sims reading. Hope you had a wonderful Christmas and New Year, Voo! First off: thanks a lot for the mod link, I'll check it out later today! And yeah, I can relate to that: my youngest niece pretty much gets away with a lot of things most of the time. Aww, you're very welcome! I'm happy to help a fellow Simmer out! Speaking of Didneys, I need to update my two challenges soon lol. It's been way too long and I really miss Simming! Darn irl responsibilities! :fisty:

Regarding Chapter 1.16:

Thank you for the recap at the beginning, I needed that! Also, yay I voted for Tapmak and he ended up winning! I was really close to choosing Sevim, but I figured Tapmak would make things more interesting with all his shenanigans lol. I'm so exicted to see how he'll lead the legacy! :bounce:

Oooh yes, I think a pool is just what the L'Amours need! It'll especially come in handy during those summer heatwaves. And omg I know exactly what you mean about the HW thing! I used to never let the kids bring them in either, but the desk mod makes things so much easier. Plus it feels a bit more realistic. Woooo, I see the Harry Potter scene is back in this update haha! Love it! Also, yay for Dooty aging up (I agree, that transition from smol to big doggo is very jarring). Aww, little Prem is adorable! Just out of curiosity how chaotic is it to have babies and toddlers in a college household? Also, it was really nice to see a lot of immediate and extended family members come to celebrate Prem's journey into toddlerhood. And omg, I thought Tapmak was wild but it seems that Sev is no different. Gotta love the entertainment ACR brings to the game, amirite? :lol:

Regarding the Interlude Chapter:
Oof, I didn't know Tap was this bad! I mean really? A flaming bag of poo? Also, Tap is the most confusing angsty hormonal teenager I've ever seen. Seriously, man, what do you want? Side-note: Sininen's mom is gorgeous! :hearts:

Tapmak! Either keep it in your pants or use protection! Dear God, I can't imagine how poor Stranac feels knowing that Tap knocked up both of his daughters. Also, I'm sorry but I had to laugh at that family loading screen. Looks like Tap is quite the bad influence on Sininen. :rotfl:

Awww, Preeti is the cutest! Can't wait to see how her life plays out. Another side-note: I think you wrote Stranac twice when you were introducing everyone in the birthday picture from left to right. And I love the term Sapnanigans, by the way, it has a nice ring to it! :tongue:

Regarding Chapter 1.17:

Well, that's one way to start a chapter lol. Tapmak really is a wild child. I think it's a good idea that you moved the seniors out into their own place with their kids, it'll make things less hectic for you. Also, I want to eventually make a Greek House for the Didneys and I've always wondered what the process to do that was. Oh man, glitchy toddlers are both the funniest and scariest thing in the game. And I have to say, the pizzas in TS2 look really good! I have to remind myself that it's not a real pizza every time my Sims order one. :haha:

Yaaay, Byrne and Faraday aged up! That's two less toddlers in the house now (unless Senka or Say/Kevim(?) decide to give you a surprise). And omg I actually forgot all about Trufla. It was nice to know what she got up to after being expelled (why does that sound weird, lol?). Hahahaha, I know it's inappropriate to laugh at this but the fact that Zenka got angry about Sevim and Kay for once despite being chill about it this whole time was funny to me in a way. Side-note: I really love the family picture of Senka in their graduation robes with Prem. If there's a way to import into the game, I think it'd look really nice in their house. :grin:

That was a smart idea to store the baby/toddler stuff in the inventory, especially since the ruleset you're following only allows you to buy one item a day. D'awww the interactions between toddlers and pets always makes me feel all warm and fuzzy. It's a very minor animation, but it's so realistic and sweet. Also, I love how the Harry-Ron thing has become kind of a tradition in the L'Amour household haha. Wooo, Tap's finally off to college (although I think the campus should be worried since he's such a troublemaker). And eww omg no, Dooty (Booty?), just no! Savma grew up to be a very pretty and sophisticated young lady, and her stats are pretty interesting too. Can't wait to see what she gets up to as an adult when she starts her own life. :)

Great upates as usual, Voo! I'm looking forward to the next installment! :D
Hey Nooboo! It's great to hear from you, I hope you're doing well! I had a good Christmas thank you, I hope you did too :) Life is crazy busy at the moment, sims time is very precious at the moment indeed! Darn responsibilities indeed :') I haven't been on here for a while so I'll go and check out what's been happening with the Didneys, yay!

I'm thinking I should always do a recap haha, it's too long between updates for me to expect anyone to remember (and sometimes I don't either lol).Yay! I was pretty surprised by Tapmak winning, but I loved being surprised :D He does have more shenanigans haha.

Ooh, does the pool actually reduce their temperatures? That will definitely be useful if so! And I'll have to work out that mod then, it would be cute to see them working at desks rather than outside on the ground! I am loving Prem- yeah it was really hectic and not very fun to have toddlers at college! They would always wake up so never got any sleep and.. yeah. They were not looked after well at all! I <3 ACR, it really throws spanners into the works doesn't it XD

Hahaha, I hardly ever get flaming bags of poo! This bag of poo was completely beyond my control though :P I agree, Sininen's mum is so pretty! She had two children and the first was.. not cute, somehow lol. Sininen is better looking but yeah, her pretty genes have mostly been lost it seems.

Omg your comments make me laugh, I'd forgotten about naked Sininen in the family portrait looool. I'm quite enamoured with Preeti too <3 Thank you for pointing out me mentioning Stranac twice (how did I confuse him and my founder? Oh dear)!!

Ooh you should definitely do a Greek house for the Didneys! I find it easy enough to start one up but I've never really done one 'properly', it would be cool to see in your legacy :) I was just going to move Sevim etc into a house but they all wanted to join a Greek house, so I started one for that reason. I'm glad I'm not the only one to like the look of the sims 2 pizzas ;)

Oh god things would get so complicated if Sevim knocked up Kay D: It doesn't look likely now, but I guess you never know! Trufla's extra good now, she's found her Prince Charming and has just had twins :') Haha yeah I can't explain why Zenka suddenly minded Sevim sleeping with Kay *shrugs*, it was quite funny. I like doing graduation pics! <3 I suppose I could make it a paintable photo and have a sim paint it, that's a great idea. I might have to do that :'D

The toddler and pets cuddle is my favourite, you're so right :) haha I guess I never noticed sims looking at each other in the car before but I swear it's every time these days lolol.

Thank you so much for all your comments as *always*, Nooboo! You're lovely to write them all <3 Now it's Didney time for me :3
Happy Pride!!
Vooogerbits
Germany

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Vooogerbits »

Chapter 1.18 is up! Have a read if you want to know how Tapmak spent his first year at college as a free(ish) young man, and if he managed to keep Preeti alive.

Your comments are appreciated and welcome as always! :)
Last edited by Vooogerbits on May 21st, 2022, 4:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Happy Pride!!
Vooogerbits
Germany

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: The L'Amour Legacy- updated 09/02/21

Post by Vooogerbits »

Ah man I'm sorry, I'm not practised enough at saying 'Happy Holidays' or something non-Christmas related- I meant no offense! I'm glad you had a lovely new year! I hope that has continued :) It's getting warmer here now which I am very glad about, it was getting quite depressing in the dark and cold :( I very much enjoyed your Didney update and you've just reminded me about your rainbow legacy, I will definitely check that out :D

Ahah, I get you. Aww I hadn't thought about the fact you can decorate the homework desks <3 I'll make that a goal for the L'Amours, to have individual desks for each child :)

Like I said on your thread, I really like the Greek house, it's good-looking and I think it looks easy to play in as well, if that makes sense :P Ooh I could have a pizza too, damn.

I sorted out the screenshots I'd like them to paint in-game the other day actually, it's a fab idea, so thanks! It will definitely give the house more character, as you say. Aww yeah the toddler/pet cuddle is so so sweet, every time. When the pet is patiently standing there waiting for the toddler to finish playing or whatever so they can have a hug... nawwwh. Hahah the Harry-Ron thing- it happens every time now!! I feel like I would've noticed it before but maybe I don't use cars that much? XD Either way I'll never not notice it now :P

New(not anymore lol) chapter: I wondered for a minute whether to include the streaker, it's very risque :P I couldn't believe the luck of the screenshot to not be full-on nude. Such a funny cutscene.

I'm glad you like the family tree, it's pretty useful :) I've realised though that I can only publish one version of the tree at a time (i.e. the most up to date one) so if I want a corresponding family tree for each chapter I'll have to make my own. We'll see how long it takes before that gets annoying. Yeah I'm enjoying Tap and Preeti by themselves, and he does need responsibility.

Hahaha yes, the two of them like creating dishes/babies perhaps :P I think I actually lolled seeing Tap's face omg. That was a wholly autonomous interaction, those two on the sofa *yeesh*.

I'm still very happy about the dining set! I'm looking forward to it being *indoors* now lol. Suyuu may be destined for a quieter life ;) I like that the burglars don't seem to haunt too often!

Yeah I have no answers for the frozen party timer, but all was well afterwards :P I also have no answers for the nanny pop-up, why would there be a pop-up if children were never meant to be on a college lot?! Weird. Maybe I downloaded a mod to do with it and forgot. Omg you're so right, such ugly and weirdly huge Maxis lots! I found the nanny pee session really funny too, not sure why! Oh everyone was in their swimming costumes because they all ended up in the hot tubs on the roof, but it was a bit boring so I didn't show it. I thought they might change back into everyday clothes but no ;)

Innocent sims 2 glitches are the best eh XD

As ever, thank you so much for all the comments, it's so nice to read through them and see what other people find cute/funny etc! I hope you're doing well lately, too :D
Happy Pride!!
Vooogerbits
Germany

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: The L'Amour Legacy- updated 09/02/21

Post by Vooogerbits »

Right, after maybe the longest gap between L'Amour legacy posts (not including Soymek's bachelorette challenge) I finally have Chapter 1.19 up and ready! Join me for many a wishing well wish, highly inappropriate kitchen nudity, Tap's sophomore year at college with toddler Preeti and an announcement.

I've got chapter 1.20 almost ready to go, so hopefully there won't be such a big gap between now and the next chapter. Having said that, I'm looking at a really busy month in March so we'll see... Looking forward though, what with the combo of my long lifespans and playing the rest of the neighbourhood in sync, it will take multiple *real life* years to get through this legacy. As much as I like playing all the families, I've been wondering about making use of the new Story Progression mod to speed things up. I believe it is incompatible with a few mods I've got, however, so I'll have to spend some time seeing if I can find a work around. Do let me know your thoughts/advice on this! It sucks not being able to write and post chapters as often as I'd like!

Stay safe and well <3
Last edited by Vooogerbits on May 21st, 2022, 4:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Happy Pride!!
Vooogerbits
Germany

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: The L'Amour Legacy- updated 01/03/21

Post by Vooogerbits »

I'm glad you weren't offended, and thanks for bringing it up! :) How is the weather now we're in late March?! Weirdly we had a teeny bit more snow here but now it's a normal March (well, it's my first spring in Germany but it's like the UK at the moment ;D) I really do like your builds! :D

Well I appreciate the ideas a lot! What happened indeed. I do own the sims 4 but haven't played it a huuuuge deal, it's just not the same for me </3 I'll always notice the Harry-Ron thing too lolol.

Haha yes you're right about the family tree... I haven't thought of a good solution yet, but seeing as my publish rate is so slow at the moment, I guess I won't be constantly updating the tree :') Yeah it's way less hectic! I like to know what each sim is up to too, so it's more relaxing playing a smaller household. I'm not one for crowds particularly either, I'm no city girl!

Thank you, I'll have to get some inspiration from your builds as to how to design a dining room for them! and yes, the party glitch seemed to work itself out *shrugs* so I'm not concerned there.

Thank you for your comments on the new (well, new at that point...) chapter! I feel a bit bad for allowing Tapmak to go behind Sininen's back like that, but I like to follow their wants haha.

Weirdly I think it turned out well for Suyuu, getting lots of friends out of the well. She's a happy popularity sim right now :P I think you're right about the smoother conversations, Suyuu seems to get on well with everyone. Awh I loved Gaston befriending/charming everyone. And a cowplant would definitely shake things up a bit! I'm so scared of someone I like getting eaten though XD

I think the mohawk suits certain sims, but not her- and I think it could be longer. But I mean, it's not the only ugly maxis hairstyle is it XD and yesss, I always think Tap's a romance sim, but as you say, there are overlaps.

Me too, I love seeing what gifts they'll give! Though it's weird that when they give presents after dates they'll still say 'thanks for a great outing' or something, because it's not an outing in the apartment life sense- weird?! But I'm not complaining! I love Bhakti too <3 I wasn't expecting the alien skin and blond hair combo at all, I can't get enough of the sims 2 genetics :D

A very belated thanks for your comments, I've been soooo busy with work and things lately that it's taken me so long to reply. All I want to do is read sim stories and progress my story, but life gets in the way ;) It's always nice to come back to the website and read your new chapters though :D
Happy Pride!!
Vooogerbits
Germany

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: The L'Amour Legacy- updated 01/03/21

Post by Vooogerbits »

Chapter 1.20 is here! It's been extra long since last time (life eh) but I'm really happy to have done another chapter. Do join me for heir Tapmak's penultimate year of college, and the adult birthday of our alien twins (!!) Do leave comments if you'd like as always, and I hope you're all staying well :)
Last edited by Vooogerbits on May 21st, 2022, 4:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Happy Pride!!
Calamity Jade
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: The L'Amour Legacy- updated 24/03/21

Post by Calamity Jade »

Just caught up to all your updates and suffice to say, the L'Amours still do a great job of making me laugh. Especially Philip's inappropriate antics. XD

Tapmak seems like he'll be a good heir, thankfully you've got uni to take care of all those dream dates. Lots of fun drama ensuing from the ACR/Inteen shenanigans.

Looking forward to the next update!
Vooogerbits
Germany

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Vooogerbits »

nooboostar wrote:
Hey Nooboo :D I hope you're well! It *was* hotter here, but then it randomly snowed ?? Really weird weather at the moment haha, I'm looking forward to it getting warmer/sunnier. I am the same with sims 4, it's fun for a bit every now and again (she says, having not touched in a few years ;D) you're right about CAS though.

I guess we're just control freaks ;) Yet I always end up with big households so I can get through neighbourhoods quicker, and I like the wider family interactions :P Hehe I'm glad I'm not the only one feels a bit guilty- I get attached to those damn pixels sometimes :P

I loved how much your cowplant was fed! That should see him through until the next generation goes to college ;)

I've kept the vase (I think it was a vase) that Tap gave Sininen as a gift, I love the gift-giving too :')
I'm still hyped about the blonde alien combo- he's unique among the L'Amours! I don't think I'll ever get bored of the sims 2 genetics. And yes, I think I need to accept that I won't be able to update my story as much as I'd sometimes like- I wish I'd started when I was a teen with more time lol! Having said that, I'm playing around with the new story progression mod and that might speed things up if I'm not playing every household in the neighbourhood- we'll see! Have you tried the mod/got any interest in it?

I'm glad you enjoyed Chapter 20- looking back, so much happened in terms of birthdays :o I think Suyuu is glad to leave the legacy house after Mrs. Crumplebottom lol. I'm still so impressed with whoever created the dog-pigs like chonky Piggy :') I couldn't let Savma die!

Haha I know right?! I <3 Sininen, she's such a boss so far. And yes, I used to always have the cutscenes turned off but it's been fun seeing them again sometimes. The toddler one isn't always triggered for me, but it's cute when it happens! You're right, Preeti does have a cartoonish face bless her :P

Regarding what I said about the story progression mod above- I'll still play Sev's house I think, at least sometimes- I don't want to miss out :')

Thank you so much for reading as always, Nooboo! It's super nice to come and read your comments (and your stories) to destress :) :heavybreathing:
Happy Pride!!
Vooogerbits
Germany

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Vooogerbits »

Calamity Jade wrote:Just caught up to all your updates and suffice to say, the L'Amours still do a great job of making me laugh. Especially Philip's inappropriate antics. XD

Tapmak seems like he'll be a good heir, thankfully you've got uni to take care of all those dream dates. Lots of fun drama ensuing from the ACR/Inteen shenanigans.

Hi! Thanks so much for reading and commenting, it's really nice of you! I agree with you about Tap and all the drama from ACR and Inteen- you don't have to invent your own drama at all, do you? XD

(P.s. your username is great! I got that reference :check: lol)
Happy Pride!!
Vooogerbits
Germany

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Vooogerbits »

Chapter 1.21 is heeere! And it's the last chapter of the founding generation :eek: I can't believe it. Do join for a lil' update on Soymek in his new adult life, to see if new pig/dog Pinky will get along with Dettypig and Dooty, and to see Tap graduate from college! A momentous episode.

Do leave a comment if you wish, and I hope you're doing well :celebration:
Last edited by Vooogerbits on May 21st, 2022, 4:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Happy Pride!!
Calamity Jade
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Calamity Jade »

Vooogerbits wrote:
Calamity Jade wrote:Just caught up to all your updates and suffice to say, the L'Amours still do a great job of making me laugh. Especially Philip's inappropriate antics. XD

Hi! Thanks so much for reading and commenting, it's really nice of you! I agree with you about Tap and all the drama from ACR and Inteen- you don't have to invent your own drama at all, do you? XD

(P.s. your username is great! I got that reference :check: lol)
Hehehe, thank you! ^^

This was a fun update.
Spoiler:
Oh Soy, he's got a handful to take care of now. But hey, repercussions happen when romancers are doing their thing. xD

Ugh, that neighborhood-spreading cold is a pain. I didn't know it was so deadly either! Thankfully I haven't had any sims die from it, yet.

Savma really is the spitting image of her mom, or maybe that's just the hair? :slaphappy:

Tap's reign should be fun, for sure.
Vooogerbits
Germany

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: The L'Amour Legacy- updated 16/04/21

Post by Vooogerbits »

I'm glad to hear you're doing alright! Yeah I'm okay too thanks :) It's still hot here, how is it where you are? And how's the pandemic situation?

Yeah it's so easy for the population to get out of control haha. And enjoying feeding Ray is not messed up at all, we can't be attached to *all* the bunch of pixels!

Yes, you're so right about the genetics, it's exciting literally every time. Ahh yeah it's a risk to try and get good screenshots with the cinematics turned off. The SP mod is good so far! I've played around with it a little. It works so well, but my main issue with it is that it isn't compatible with all the mods I like yet, and my teens keep getting shipped off to uni before they're one day away from adulthood, which is how I like to play them. But I'm sticking with it for a bit, it definitely speeds up my play rounds!

Aww I love that you like the pig haha. I'm thinking I should put a better variety of strays in to make future generations of the Petacy potentially more interesting. Yeahh, I couldn't let Savma die!

They really do! :heartbeat:

My thoughts exactly about Soymek and his triplets- I'd be more annoyed if the girls weren't so cute. Yeah, they're part of a big family already so it was quite a lot... aww that's true, I hadn't thought about the Auntie Suyuu aspect.

Aww thank you! I don't really have a plan for it, but it'll be fine! Honestly the pig is a pain, I might be on Dettypig's side XD saaame, I guess I never get sims to the top of the natural scientist career because it jolts me every time.

Aha, Soy just keeps doing it?! It's been like 3 different houses and I really don't know what causes it. Maybe it's a personality thing? lol.

To be fair, I do have the more lethal cold mod, and I need to actually make them rest a lot to cure them. RIP Ralph Didney indeed! D:
I like the giant family renunions and huggling toddler cousins too :heart:

Thank you for your in-depth comments, Nooboo! I hope you're doing good :D
Happy Pride!!
Vooogerbits
Germany

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: The L'Amour Legacy- updated 16/04/21

Post by Vooogerbits »

Chapter 2.1 is up! After nine months, the legacy is finally passing onto the first heir :celebration: This is a really eventful first chapter; Tap's reign is in full swing. Do leave a comment if you'd like! <3
Last edited by Vooogerbits on May 21st, 2022, 4:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Happy Pride!!
Vooogerbits
Germany

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: The L'Amour Legacy- updated 01/05/21

Post by Vooogerbits »

Chapter 2.2 is up and oh boy... it's full of family changes, one of which is youngest gen 1 child Savma's last year in the house before college! The emotions! Feel free to join me and comment if you feel the urge! Hope you're all staying well and happy :)
Last edited by Vooogerbits on May 21st, 2022, 4:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Happy Pride!!
Vooogerbits
Germany

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: The L'Amour Legacy- updated 01/05/21

Post by Vooogerbits »

nooboostar wrote:I'm alright, thanks! ...
Hey Nooboo! It's great to hear from you! I hope your busy time irl wasn't stressful, and I can't wait to read your Curcubeu update! I've been busy too, and time just flies by! I'm sorry to hear about your case numbers, is there any news about vaccinations at all? :( Everyone in Germany (or at least our state) is eligible for now but there aren't many appointments, so it could still be a while until I get vaccinated. The wait continues! Thanks for asking after me :heart:

That's a smart decision about the mod, I think. I had to sacrifice trips and quads which hurt! And it's been a while since I played and I can't remember if I had to lose teen pregnancy... I might have worked out how to do it without inteen. But there's been far too many teen pregnancies of late anyway, so it won't hurt the neighbourhood to only have adult pregnancies for a bit lol!

Yeah, I should probably put in lots more interesting strays! Haha, I hope the house turns out cool and unique and not just a huge mess! I will always laugh at the natural scientist level 10 outfit :blush: I've been trying to take better care of my sims with the lethal cold, and it turns out if you actually make them rest they don't always die ;D The bills get so so high, right?! I wouldn't blame you if you got rid of it haha.

Ah no definitely don't be paranoid, it's fun to chat!

Thanks for your comments on the chapter <3 I was quite proud of my title card XD and of the dungarees! I downloaded them so long ago for the next generation of kids and I love getting to use them now :applause: Haha, yes, there's pros and cons about being the at-home parent in the legacy lot. It would be so odd if jobs were like in the sims, it was always weird that you need friends outside of work to get promoted XD

It was fun having the little wedding! Suyuu is so hot right?! I forget if she's dating anyone... I feel like there's no one serious on the scene yet, she's probably too busy helping Soymek and the triplets (they moved into a house all together with his baby mama :heartbeat: I didn't notice Pinky in the pictures until I went through them afterwards... oh boy. She's a nightmare piggy! (I lolled at 'naughty naughty chonk' haha, so accurate) He was only stargazing!! But yes, I do need alien pregnancies, so it's okay ;)

Haha, thank you! How mad that he was abducted on his wedding day. I'm keen to get Pinky back and test her chemistry with a future petacy heir, if she doesn't age into an elder before then! It would be so sweet to have little half piglets (or maybe disturbing).

Thank you as always for your comments! :heart: :heartbeat:
Happy Pride!!
KatLovesPotatoes
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: The L'Amour Legacy- updated 24/05/21

Post by KatLovesPotatoes »

I... LOVE... MUTU!!! :hissyfit: AHHHH! ADORABLE BABY!!!
Calamity Jade
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: The L'Amour Legacy- updated 24/05/21

Post by Calamity Jade »

Spoiler:
You know, I guess it's a good thing that the classic birthing spot is on the sidewalk, it sure beats the bathroom in simverse. :cheeky:

Not Diddy... :ouch at least he lived a decent, long life.

I'm curious to see how the Story Progression mod is doing in your 'hood, since I don't have the urge to download it myself. Definitely seems like it creates some funny situations. xD

I never noticed that plumbbob animation in the cut scene(well because I never had an alien birth cutscene TBH, but still, cute!)

And yes, Savma is finally off to college! It's always interesting to see which parent drops off the kid at college.
Very good update! :slaphappy:

Return to “Sims 2 Stories”