The Fallen ISBI *3/13/2024*

All sims 3 stories go here.
Forum rules
When your story is completed, please send a PM to Blamsart letting her know the story has been completed. She will award the medal and move the story to the Completed section.
Please do not use the report function to report the completed stories any longer.

Stories that need to be moved to the Graveyard should still be reported as usual.
Miss Miserie
Steam ID: Candivase
Origin ID: ZombiePlanet
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: The Fallen ISBI *New Chapter!! 9/3/2021!!* w/POLL

Post by Miss Miserie »

Ani-Mei wrote:
Spoiler:
I'd like to see your game be the first one to spawn a vampire slayer. I tried to find out how many it took to spawn one but no one had answers. It would be awesome though. Anyway, so now that Fear is building his own cult, what will the other side be doing? I forget who the Good heir is. >_< Guess I'll have to read back later then. I didn't do a Halloween special either, I'm currently waiting to start NaNo in about 27 minutes so I won't be playing much Sims next month.
Spoiler:
Vampire slayer??? Ain't ever heard of one of those before. I guess I'll keep an eye out for that :shifty: At this time I don't know what the good side will do. I'll have to look them over. I'll post a poll on the blog and on here as well to determine who will be heir of course! I'm excited and curious to see who it will be myself :bounce:
Miss Miserie
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: The Fallen ISBI *New Chapter!! 11/4/2021!!* w/POLL

Post by Miss Miserie »

Ani-Mei
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

House Flair

Post Counts

Post by Ani-Mei »

Spoiler:
Yeah the Vampire Slayer is an NPC that came with Late Night, though the background on them says they don't actually "slay" the vampires, more like they cure them. But since Supernatural came out, I don't know what happened to them.
Miss Miserie
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Miss Miserie »

Ani-Mei wrote:
Spoiler:
Yeah the Vampire Slayer is an NPC that came with Late Night, though the background on them says they don't actually "slay" the vampires, more like they cure them. But since Supernatural came out, I don't know what happened to them.
Spoiler:
OH shoot, wow. Yeah I never heard of those. Might just be a Late Night only feature like elevators? I don't got Late Night though so I can't be for sure. But I've never even heard of "Slayers". That's wild :eek:
Miss Miserie
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: The Fallen ISBI *New Chapter!! 12/4/2021!!*

Post by Miss Miserie »

Ani-Mei
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

House Flair

Post Counts

Post by Ani-Mei »

Spoiler:
I tried that LTW, it didn't work, the fires would error trap out then they would cancel the action. No new fires would spawn so I gave up on it. Annoying little shit of a LTW that's another one I cross off the list of ever doing again. :banghead: Though it might have been my world that was borked, I found a Sims 3 converted Riverblossom Hills with Sims 2's lack of progression so unless I play the 35 different houses they keep aging but don't breed or get jobs or anything. Anyway, hopefully your run at the Firefighter LTW goes better than mine did. Let's see how many times Fear tries to convert Courage before he gives up.
Miss Miserie
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Miss Miserie »

Ani-Mei wrote:
Spoiler:
I tried that LTW, it didn't work, the fires would error trap out then they would cancel the action. No new fires would spawn so I gave up on it. Annoying little shit of a LTW that's another one I cross off the list of ever doing again. :banghead: Though it might have been my world that was borked, I found a Sims 3 converted Riverblossom Hills with Sims 2's lack of progression so unless I play the 35 different houses they keep aging but don't breed or get jobs or anything. Anyway, hopefully your run at the Firefighter LTW goes better than mine did. Let's see how many times Fear tries to convert Courage before he gives up.
Spoiler:
Oof, not good to hear :sigh: but yeah maybe I'll get lucky... I haven't had problems like that in my past attempts, not that I can remember, just never finished because of the slowness. We'll see...
Miss Miserie
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Miss Miserie »

Ani-Mei
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

House Flair

Post Counts

Post by Ani-Mei »

Spoiler:
Did Happiness ever chase my simself when she was in there? I can't remember. Looks like that firefighter want may be busted for you too. Maybe I jinxed it...:sorry: Anyway, good to see that Fear's almost done with his conversion of the town, I think I did that once. Haven't tried Leader of the Pack though, might be something to work on next. Convert everyone to werewolves and have a full Twilight sized battle over the town, only without the weirdness.
Miss Miserie
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Miss Miserie »

Ani-Mei wrote:
Spoiler:
Did Happiness ever chase my simself when she was in there? I can't remember. Looks like that firefighter want may be busted for you too. Maybe I jinxed it...:sorry: Anyway, good to see that Fear's almost done with his conversion of the town, I think I did that once. Haven't tried Leader of the Pack though, might be something to work on next. Convert everyone to werewolves and have a full Twilight sized battle over the town, only without the weirdness.
Spoiler:
Lol I actually never added simselves to the Fallens save file before. I think I added them in the Pokemons, but had such a difficult time getting my game to not act up during that that I just didnt try for the Fallens. If you were in the game though, I wouldn't put it past him that he would if you were there 8-)
as for the firefighter career, either I'm having the worst luck, or it is busted. I haven't caught up with my posting, so I'm farther along in game than in post, but yeah.
It's going horribly.
Ani-Mei
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

House Flair

Post Counts

Re: The Fallen ISBI *New Chapter!! 1/12/2022!!*

Post by Ani-Mei »

Spoiler:
Yeah it sounds like it's busted for you too. Well, there's still the PI career in Ambitions that is still working for me so far...I am doing that in one of my save files and it's so far working right. It's my 16th birthday challenge one, my second baby, Baby 01 is a werewolf so I'm having him "sniff out crime" to give him something to do. Seems appropriate for a werewolf. Giving MacGruff the Crime Dog a run for the frisbee...okay weird mom-ish jokes done now.
Miss Miserie
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: The Fallen ISBI *New Chapter!! 1/12/2022!!*

Post by Miss Miserie »

Ani-Mei wrote:
Spoiler:
Yeah it sounds like it's busted for you too. Well, there's still the PI career in Ambitions that is still working for me so far...I am doing that in one of my save files and it's so far working right. It's my 16th birthday challenge one, my second baby, Baby 01 is a werewolf so I'm having him "sniff out crime" to give him something to do. Seems appropriate for a werewolf. Giving MacGruff the Crime Dog a run for the frisbee...okay weird mom-ish jokes done now.
Spoiler:
That is a possibility... to be fair though I've played farther in than I've posted and I might just give myself half points if I can get Courage to max out the firefighter career even though it's not an LTW. I don't think I've ever maxxed it so I can say I at least accomplished that :(

As for the PI career, I might do that next... I did that in the pokemon legacy and it worked just fine. I even completed the LTW and that was on the bad computer :grin:
Miss Miserie
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: The Fallen ISBI *New Chapter!! 1/18/2022!!*

Post by Miss Miserie »

Miss Miserie
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: The Fallen ISBI *New Chapter!! 1/18/2022!!*

Post by Miss Miserie »

Ani-Mei
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

House Flair

Post Counts

Re: The Fallen ISBI *New Chapter!! 1/19/2022!!*

Post by Ani-Mei »

Spoiler:
I just moved my DPC (Disney Princess Challenge) family to Dragon Valley. I love that town, I just didn't get the Gold package that had the Black Dragon of Death in it. *sigh* I could have done so much with that Black Dragon of Death too...anyway, my Berrycy is also set there, I just haven't gone back to that in a while. Nice to see the glitches seem to be gone for the moment and so many colourful gene pools to pollute *make better* with them. Hehe. Looking forward to the final generations.
Miss Miserie
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: The Fallen ISBI *New Chapter!! 1/28/2022!!*

Post by Miss Miserie »

Miss Miserie
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: The Fallen ISBI *New Chapter!! 1/19/2022!!*

Post by Miss Miserie »

Ani-Mei wrote:
Spoiler:
I just moved my DPC (Disney Princess Challenge) family to Dragon Valley. I love that town, I just didn't get the Gold package that had the Black Dragon of Death in it. *sigh* I could have done so much with that Black Dragon of Death too...anyway, my Berrycy is also set there, I just haven't gone back to that in a while. Nice to see the glitches seem to be gone for the moment and so many colourful gene pools to pollute *make better* with them. Hehe. Looking forward to the final generations.
Spoiler:
I regret not getting the gold package too, but it was a dollar I was not willing to spend :shifty: that and I got dragon valley on sale at walmart so :shifty: :shifty: :shifty:
Ani-Mei
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

House Flair

Post Counts

Post by Ani-Mei »

Spoiler:
Always wondered if that lighthouse is an actual building you can enter or just an object, might be cool if you could inside it and take some dramatic landscape shots of Dragon Valley. Anyway, finally beginning the next generation I always have to reconnect the family relations when I move them as well. I almost forgot once and it got weird. :thup:
Miss Miserie
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: The Fallen ISBI *New Chapter!! 2/3/2022!!*

Post by Miss Miserie »

Miss Miserie
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Miss Miserie »

Ani-Mei wrote:
Spoiler:
Always wondered if that lighthouse is an actual building you can enter or just an object, might be cool if you could inside it and take some dramatic landscape shots of Dragon Valley. Anyway, finally beginning the next generation I always have to reconnect the family relations when I move them as well. I almost forgot once and it got weird. :thup:
Spoiler:
Lol I wish it was! Alas, it's just a cardboard cutout prop just like any other interesting building from any other town. As for relations, oh I never remember.
And when I do I'm too lazy. I just pray they don't hook up and deal with my consequences when they always do :dunce:

Return to “Sims 3 Stories”