The Reapers Legacy - 1.05 (4/19/19)

All sims 3 stories go here.
Forum rules
When your story is completed, please send a PM to Blamsart letting her know the story has been completed. She will award the medal and move the story to the Completed section.
Please do not use the report function to report the completed stories any longer.

Stories that need to be moved to the Graveyard should still be reported as usual.
MichelleCYoung

Post Counts

Re: The Reapers Legacy - 1.01 (7/16/18)

Post by MichelleCYoung »

Spoiler:
Huh. I didn't even notice the avatar thing. Well, I'm not that good with faces, anyway.

OMG, that picture is to die for! I'd love to see THAT post, even if it's only a short one. SO ADORABLE I THINK I MUST EXPLOOOOOOODE!

You're welcome and I'm very glad.
Badass Alphabetocalypse (Complete!)
All of my other projects should be moved to the graveyard. But I have a new computer, at last! WOOOOT!
Livvielove
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Steam ID: Aradyn
Origin ID: LivvieLoveSims

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Re: The Reapers Legacy - I'm Back! (1/1/19)

Post by Livvielove »

Alright, it's the first of the year, and I'm BACK!

I have a note to update everyone on my status (it's the same for all of my stories). Here's looking forward to 2019!

Reaper's first chapter will release the third Friday of the month, the 18th. :heart:

Thanks for all your patience with me!
Livvielove
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Re: The Reapers Legacy - I'm Back! (1/1/19)

Post by Livvielove »

The Reapers: A Complete Tale

A warning: This is OLD Reaper material, but not entirely outdated! Read at your own risk, or rather, don't read at all! :shiftyeyes:
I completed this legacy a while back, and Teresa has told me I can get the medal for it if I post a post regarding it with all the 10 generations.
These are not the same as what this legacy will be, but I'd rather not take the risk of potential spoilers as there are definitely some things that will be the same.
Ultimately, just ignore this message!
Or don't... lol, I can't stop you. ;)
Thanks!
Spoiler:
Generation 1: Agnes Reaper
Agnes Reaper, previously Agnes Crumplebottom, resurrected Tragic Clown from the Sunset Valley Graveyard. They had several children (6), and moved to Monte Vista after most of them were grown.

Generation 2: Aurora Reaper
Aurora Reaper, one of the elder twins of Agnes and Tragic, grew up to be a performer of magic on stage. She had a child out of wedlock with Luigi (grumblingsmudgesoundsasItrytorememberthelastname) Riccardo, and then went on to marry Giacomo Modena (ihopethat'shisname). She had another child with Giacomo, who fell prey to never aging due to his older sister constantly being in fucking Oasis Landing. Aurora technically had a tie heirship with her sister Raven (and I'm not bitter that Aurora's genes won out at ALL no sir), so all of their children were up for potential heirship, yet it was Aurora's eldest daughter who ended up winning, ergo, I consider her to be the "true" lineage. (Raven>Falor>Annie>Jack will always be #1 in my heart and soul though)

Generation 3: Emrin Reaper
Emrin was a pain in my ass. Mostly because she had her father's nose, which was ugly as sin, and it took me 3 generations to finally wipe that nose off the map. Three generations is too damn long. Emrin's main homebase was in Oasis Landings, which did some super fuckery with the rest of the family that got left behind in Monte Vista, but you know, trololo, young me wasn't thinking very far ahead. Emrin ended up spacing out and having 2 kids with two different men (Felix and... uhhh his name escapes me). She ended up married to a robot and stuck in her delusions.

Generation 4: Noten Reaper
Noten was my first attempt at story-telling more seriously. It was pretty passable, given I didn't know how to pose properly/story telling elements were weak. Noten lived in Isla Paradiso during the war, and had two children with Palmira Medina.

Generation 5: Mary Reaper
Mary was my real start for storytelling. She had one child with Alec Trebo. She lived in Bridgeport after recovering from the war in Isla Paradiso and fleeing to Barnacle Bay for a short time. She reconnected with a different branch of the Reaper family tree and I had a blast writing them all together again (see earlier Raven>Falor>Annie>Jack).

Generation 6: Eveline Reaper
Eveline was born blind and traveled to Bridgeport at a young age. Raised by her parents and grandfather, Majnun, she would later go off to find herself in Midnight Hollow pursuing a serial killer. She had three children with Jupiter Belle. I took a massive detour from her story to write the prequel to her lineage on her father's side, and it was shortly after that that I was forced to abandon story telling at all on the platform I was on. I finished the legacy up without a story, posted it, and started working on my reboot.

Generation 7: Sebastian Reaper
Sebastian, born deaf, had an on-off relationship with Leigh, one of the townies children via Story Progression in Midnight Hollow. This eventually produced one child before taking off for Aurora Skies.

Generation 8: Kyra Reaper
Kyra was born mute, ended up with one son, and eventually married someone very powerful. She had a strong affiliation for healing magics. That's all I can really say without spoilers, and because nothing much really happened. The birth of her son was... through rather devastating means, and his father would not be in the picture.

Generation 9: Demetri Reaper
Demetri was born without the innate ability to feel, which tempered him throughout life. He eventually met a nymphen woman named Indil in his travels through Dragon Valley. They had one son together.

Generation 10: Aeryn Reaper
The 10th generation Reaper. Raised in Dragon Valley, he finishes my 10 generation legacy.
Livvielove
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Re: The Reapers Legacy - 1.02 (1/18/19)

Post by Livvielove »

Author's note - Here we go, first of the Reapers on my schedule!
Agnes 1.02: Her Only Friends Were Imaginary

“But… why do you want me to see this?”
Blamsart
Staff Moderator
Staff Moderator
Steam ID: 76561198311960642
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Blamsart »

Heee yes yes yes yes

MORE REAPERS
The Pasta Legacy
TS4 Legacy

Idiot+Insane+Crazy = Idanezy
An ISBI that is both Alphabetacy and Whishacy
help me

Image Image
simsterlyrock
Steam ID: cclimer94
Origin ID: simsterlyrock
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by simsterlyrock »

I never read this before the reboot, but I'm loving the storyline! I've been meaning to read your stories anyway and this seemed like a good chance to get started. :) Now to dive into your other stories!!
Livvielove
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by Livvielove »

Blamsart wrote:Heee yes yes yes yes

MORE REAPERS
YESYESYESYESINDEED. So PUMPED!
simsterlyrock wrote:I never read this before the reboot, but I'm loving the storyline! I've been meaning to read your stories anyway and this seemed like a good chance to get started. :) Now to dive into your other stories!!
I'm so so glad you're enjoying it! Also I'm happy to hear the storyline is good now, as I did reboot it for a reason! My original was nice, and I had made it a pretty decent ways in, but it wasn't what I wanted to tell, and I wasn't that attached to Agnes as a person there, which seemed silly considering she was my founder. I like this storyline and ability to flesh out her personality much more!

Also thank you! I hope you enjoy them!
Livvielove
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Re: The Reapers Legacy - 1.02 (2/14/19)

Post by Livvielove »

Livvielove
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Re: The Reapers Legacy - 1.03 (2/15/19)

Post by Livvielove »

Author's Note - Slowing warming our way up into the story!
Agnes 1.03: Maybe

“What if I wanted to keep it?”
Livvielove
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Re: The Reapers Legacy - 1.04 (3/15/19)

Post by Livvielove »

Author's Note - Kind of drowning with my schoolwork, and struggling to keep up the deadlines but I’m still ALIVE! Thanks for sticking with me, and I hope you enjoy!
Livvielove
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Re: The Reapers Legacy - 1.04 (3/28/19)

Post by Livvielove »

Fifth Friday Post

We've hit our first, fifth-Friday, so have a very long brain dump of behind the scenes!
Livvielove
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Re: The Reapers Legacy - 1.05 (4/19/19)

Post by Livvielove »

Author's Note - So I tried something different with this chapter and would appreciate any feedback on the clarity of it. This style of communication will probably become commonplace in some of my other stories, so the more feedback I get, the better I can fine-tune it over time to make sure all my stories are easily understood! I took a risk on this chapter, but I’m happy I tried it out!
Meanwhile, HAPPY BIRTHDAY BLAMSART! <3 <3 <3
No Rest for the Weary

She hadn’t expected Agnes to be chosen by an artifact. Olivia thought this would be an easy mission of getting Agnes out of dodge and waiting for things to cool off.
Nothing could ever be that simple.
MichelleCYoung

Post Counts

Re: The Reapers Legacy - 1.05 (4/19/19)

Post by MichelleCYoung »

It's still early and I'm not quite as invested as the others, so at least I'm not crying, or gritting my teeth and going "NONONONONONO!" at the end of the chapter. However, I am very eager to see what comes next.
Also, I wish she'd mention that dog, because yeah, magic. Definitely magic.
Badass Alphabetocalypse (Complete!)
All of my other projects should be moved to the graveyard. But I have a new computer, at last! WOOOOT!

Return to “Sims 3 Stories”