Sunset Shores BACC (new rules) edit 5/9/2018

All sims 3 stories go here.
Forum rules
When your story is completed, please send a PM to Blamsart letting her know the story has been completed. She will award the medal and move the story to the Completed section.
Please do not use the report function to report the completed stories any longer.

Stories that need to be moved to the Graveyard should still be reported as usual.
Jolie
Finland

Sunset Shores BACC (new rules) edit 5/9/2018

Post by Jolie »

This is my fresh attempt at the BACC (build a city challenge) where you start with blank world and build the city yourself. I have played the challenge with Sims 2 but due to all kinds of misfortunes (you probably know what I mean) I gave up. Then Sims 3 came and I was curious about the open neighbourhood but it seemed to make my favourite challenge, BACC, almost impossible.

Now I have read two sets of rules mad for Sims 3: Build a City Challenge and Nothing is Free Challenge. I combined those two, added my own ideas and I'm ready to start. I'm very excited about my story. Playing is fun and the story seems to be writing itself. Hope you find it interesting too!

As the rules are my own edition, I would like to hear your thoughts, new ideas, edits, suggestions etc. I may alter the rules while I play as I don't know yet what works and what doesn't.

My rules are in my blog: https://joliessims.blogspot.com/p/build ... rules.html
The BACC statistics also are in my blog: https://joliessims.blogspot.com/p/bacc-statistics.html

The story is written as a personal blog by my "founder" and she (or someone else) will continue writing about the town from her (or his) point of view. Enjoy!

Sunset Shores - The Beginning
Sunset Shores - weeks 1-2
Sunset Shores - week 3
Sunset Shores - week 4
Sunset Shores - week 5
Sunset Shores week 6
Last edited by Jolie on September 5th, 2018, 12:30 am, edited 3 times in total.
Jolie
Finland

Re: Sunset Shores BACC (new rules) edit 31/7/2018

Post by Jolie »

New chapter, week 3, published.
Jolie
Finland

Post by Jolie »

Jolie
Finland

Post by Jolie »

Week 5 added. The kids grow up and there is also a steady relationship for one. Still with two households, but that's going to change soon.
Jolie
Finland

Post by Jolie »

The city is growing, new chapter is out.

Return to “Sims 3 Stories”