Minos Apocalypse - last updated 31 July

All sims 3 stories go here.
Forum rules
When your story is completed, please send a PM to Blamsart letting her know the story has been completed. She will award the medal and move the story to the Completed section.
Please do not use the report function to report the completed stories any longer.

Stories that need to be moved to the Graveyard should still be reported as usual.
somebodysangel
Steam ID: somebodysangel
Origin ID: somebodysangel
Australia

Post Counts

Re: Minos Apocalypse

Post by somebodysangel »

Haha, many lifts at once tends to happen when you have a couple of sims around the same age. It's likely to happen next generation, too.
ImageImageImageImage Image Image Image
ABCs of Genetics ~ Minos Apocalypse ~ Young BISBI
COMPLETED: Maloney WYDC, Nav-igating the Hive, Winchester Baby Boom, Nikki Immortal Teen, Last Man Standing, Rourke EPIC, Jasper Sweet Lips[/color]
MichelleCYoung

Post Counts

Post by MichelleCYoung »

This is great! I'm really impressed.
I would ask that you post the links to the chapters in the first post, rather than make everyone read through all the comments, just to find the next chapter. Although I'm glad I caught this fairly early, just getting started on generation 3.
I like your family, and your naming scheme. I also like how you've been managing to
Spoiler:
keep the household within the 8-sim limit, while never moving anyone out. That's a lot of different kind of ghosts. When will you get a jelly bean bush?
You're doing really well with this! Getting a lift during Uni is awesome.
Badass Alphabetocalypse (Complete!)
All of my other projects should be moved to the graveyard. But I have a new computer, at last! WOOOOT!
somebodysangel
Steam ID: somebodysangel
Origin ID: somebodysangel
Australia

Post Counts

Post by somebodysangel »

Thanks Michelle, I'll update the first post with all the chapters. We won't get a Jellybean bush until Paranormal is lifted, which is likely to be one of the last few. It's not so important to the storyline of building a new town as most of the others.

Forgot to post the July updates; they're now on the first post.
ImageImageImageImage Image Image Image
ABCs of Genetics ~ Minos Apocalypse ~ Young BISBI
COMPLETED: Maloney WYDC, Nav-igating the Hive, Winchester Baby Boom, Nikki Immortal Teen, Last Man Standing, Rourke EPIC, Jasper Sweet Lips[/color]
peachy123uk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Re: Minos Apocalypse - last updated 31 July

Post by peachy123uk »

Just finished reading all the chapters. I keep getting confused who's who. (and I like all the different deaths). Never done apocalypse in sims 2 might have to give that one a try.
UPCOMING EVENTS:

JUNE
PRIDE

JULY
SIMNANO

DECEMBER
CHRISTMAS 2024

Return to “Sims 3 Stories”